Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 02:10 PM

Old October 17th, 2023, 12:40 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default i miss you.. [VA - DNP]

"I'd hope to see you again.."
His voice echoes in the dim cavern, pale green eyes staring at the waning moon, its soft white light making the white stone glow a light gray. His silver fur almost glowing as his gaze moves down, locking with a similar pair of green eyes. The darker green hues seemed to be shiny with starlight, like stars themselves as Falconfeather moved closer to them, in desperation. He longed to be intertwined with her once again, longed to be in the soft comfort of her long fur. Why the hell did this always happen to him? It seemed StarClan had a streak on making his life as miserable as he could, and hell, did he hate it. Tears tried to force themselves out, but Falcon shut that down quickly. He couldn't look weak, not now. Not in front of her. Not this time, or ever again. He had to be strong for her, for everyone, for himself too.

"I will stay forever here with you
My love
The softly spoken words you gave me
Even in death our love goes on"

A figure seemed to apparate behind and around the dark green orbs, the figure a dim brown and cream in color, stars shimmered and glimmered in its beautifully dappled pelt. A soft smile etched in its features as the figure slowly stood up, purring softly. The figure was a cat, of course. Warmth sparked within Falconfeather as he moved closer to the ghost, reaching out with a paw to touch their fur, or something, to make any of this real. Was it not? Was he just going on the crazy train and finally made his stop at Clinically Insane Town? It felt real, the ghost did. Everything did, but was it all in his head? Maybe it was, but this here, this now, brought him back to a younger Falconfeather, much more innocent and naive, more of an apprentice than anything else, a kid. His love would never falter for this cat, never. No thing called death could tear it apart, nothing would come between him and his love. The starry feline and Falconfeather had slowly made their way to each other, but stopping just a paw's reach to each other, both smiling sadly at the other.

"Falconfeather, it's lovely to see you, my dear."

---

Haven Springs.

He had come here many times, often to meet with his lover after a long day. But today was different, Falcon would be here alone, by himself for the first time in moons. He dreaded coming here, but it seemed like an obligation for him to do this. Carrying a bout of small bluebells in his jaws, careful not to bite down on them, the silver feline padded softly towards a mound of dirt at the edge of the forestline, farther off, interestingly the size of a cat, a previous bundle of other flowers at wilted on the top. Internally, Falconfeather cringed at the sight. He should've visited sooner, much, much sooner.

Placing the fresh flowers gently on the ground, he used his tail to sweep off the dead ones atop the grave, and ridding it and the surrounding area of any sticks, fallen leaves and whatnot, taking his time. "There you go, love. Much better, I'm sorry to not come back sooner, and clean up around here like I normally do.." He placed the fresh flowers gently on top of the grave, a soft smile forming on his features as he settled back down on his haunches. He wished things were different, oh stars be damned he wishes they were completely different. Right now, he should have been with her playing like kits in the springs, splashing each other and giggling like the kids they are, or well, used to be.

Staring silently at the grave, it took a while before he felt tears coming. He knew not to cry over her anymore, as she was dead, and Falcon would be with her when it was his time, but damn it hurt. She felt him here, with nothing to hold on too, besides what once was, left him thinking of what could've have been if she was still alive. Choking back a sob as tears streamed down his cheeks, pattering on the ground, he gritted his teeth. "Damn you, Ivyflower, damn you. I can't believe you left me like this, all hurt and stuff. You know I don't know how to deal with these things. Of all cats, you should've been the one to understand! But.. you can't. 'Cause you're dead,

"Stars, I wish things would've been different. I wish I was with you when you died, or at least, died with you. You left me here, with nothing but my pain and sorrow to comfort me. I miss you, dammit. I miss your fur, your warm scent, your body close to mine. I miss your remarks, your nicknames for everything, your nickname for me. I miss you Ives, I really do. You were too young to die like this, you had your whole life ahead of you, with me. We could've had kits, little munchkins running around and pestering the whole clan to death. Why did you leave me, man? It hurts, hurts so bad.."

By that time, the sun had dropped behind the trees, making the world seem dark. Crickets and cicadas chirped a soft, mournful song. Sucking up his tears, Falconfeather wiped his face with his paw and stood up, tail drooping. "I love you Ives. I promise I'll be back soon, I'll tell you all about what's happened to the clan then. Bye.." Casting one more sad, longing glance at the grave, the silver cat turned and head on his long trek back to camp, a mournful song was played by the creatures of the night, echoing throughout the trees. Maybe he would be okay, maybe not. Only time will tell.

He would bring back to camp some prey, to make up for his time lost here at the grave. Eyes locking on his target, a large plump thrush fluttering about the ground and picking at worms, he crept up slowly, in the rather perfect hunting crouch. After he was finally close to the bird, he pounced, landing on top off the flapping bird as he bit down on the neck, killing it instantly. Good, he could be useful to his clan. Picking up his catch, he started again on his path back to the camp, the sorrow of his passed lover still followed his every step as the silver feline trekked home silently.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡