Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:16 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:03 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Yesterday 11:57 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 24th, 2023, 03:55 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Another Night, Another…Date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Creekpelt was quite trusting, almost boneless against her side. It was a bit sweet, that he was so trusting. He wasn’t as old as her, but he wasn’t young either, at least in their line of work. Some made it a long time, sure, upwards of 80 moons. But others were snuffed out before even double digits, as young apprentices or even kits. How he was so willing to leave himself vulnerable was beyond her, but she wasn’t going to complain or exploit it just yet.

He seemed quite cheerful now too, despite his earlier morose comments. Happy about her apprentice, despite the fact that it meant a possible warrior for another clan. Her name’s Duckpaw. She’s a loud little thing, but enthusiastic enough. I think she’ll do alright. Not the most sentimental assessment, but seeing as Snowy was the only one who’d made it to warriorhood it was hard to get too excited.

Have you had any apprentices, or have one now maybe? she asked, trying to keep the conversation chugging along. She didn’t want to be the one who let their comfortable little chat veer into a more awkward territory where clan tensions and such would have to be addressed. @FeurSturm
"Enthusiastic apprentices are great," Creekpelt said. Suddenly he chuckled. "I wasn't exactly the most, ah, energetic 'paw. My poor mentor probably had innumerable headaches over me." He listened to her question. "No, not yet. Maybe someday, though. Maybe I'll ask Lark. It'll keep me young."
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 25th, 2023, 04:00 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Creekpelt seemed to have cheered up pretty significantly despite his earlier gloom, a fact which gave Deadmoon a bit of a shock. Normally her being around didn't cheer cats up, it sunk them further into despair when she inevitably messed up any attempt she might make at comforting them. She wasn't going to question her good luck, however, and tried to keep the cheerful tone going. They're great as long as they don't run you off your paws! Deadmoon half-purred, snorting aloud at Creekpelt's description of his own apprentice days. She hadn't been the most exciting either, and her apprenticeship had dragged out quite long because of it.

I doubt you gave your mentor more headaches than I gave mine! They kept disappearing, I was so annoying. I finally got my act together and became a warrior though. That sentence was......mildly strange, but so what? Disappearances were a fact of life at this point, every cat was used to them. She'd been that disappearing mentor before, she couldn't really judge the ones in her past. But enough about her, Creekpelt was spouting some foolish nonsense about needing an apprentice to keep him young. Pah. He was a veritable kit compared to her. Not really. That would be weird. But he was still definitely younger.

Do y'all not have many apprentices or something? Cause you're not that young, I'd have figured you'd have had one by now. she mused. How many had she had? One or two before Snowy who had disappeared before her first stint as missing, Snowy, her second disappearance, and then Goldenpaw and Duckpaw. She wasn't THAT much older than him, was she? Sure a few of them had been reassignments rather than new kits, but still! Snowy and Duckpaw at least had been new. @FeurSturm
Old November 25th, 2023, 07:55 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Creekpelt seemed to have cheered up pretty significantly despite his earlier gloom, a fact which gave Deadmoon a bit of a shock. Normally her being around didn't cheer cats up, it sunk them further into despair when she inevitably messed up any attempt she might make at comforting them. She wasn't going to question her good luck, however, and tried to keep the cheerful tone going. They're great as long as they don't run you off your paws! Deadmoon half-purred, snorting aloud at Creekpelt's description of his own apprentice days. She hadn't been the most exciting either, and her apprenticeship had dragged out quite long because of it.

I doubt you gave your mentor more headaches than I gave mine! They kept disappearing, I was so annoying. I finally got my act together and became a warrior though. That sentence was......mildly strange, but so what? Disappearances were a fact of life at this point, every cat was used to them. She'd been that disappearing mentor before, she couldn't really judge the ones in her past. But enough about her, Creekpelt was spouting some foolish nonsense about needing an apprentice to keep him young. Pah. He was a veritable kit compared to her. Not really. That would be weird. But he was still definitely younger.

Do y'all not have many apprentices or something? Cause you're not that young, I'd have figured you'd have had one by now. she mused. How many had she had? One or two before Snowy who had disappeared before her first stint as missing, Snowy, her second disappearance, and then Goldenpaw and Duckpaw. She wasn't THAT much older than him, was she? Sure a few of them had been reassignments rather than new kits, but still! Snowy and Duckpaw at least had been new. @FeurSturm
Creekpelt shifted as Wrenchaser spoke. He felt…unusually cozy, leaning into her. He really didn't have any experience with being so close to someone. "Heh, maybe," he said in reply to her comment. Creek listened to her question thoughtfully. "I'm sure I'll get one soon. We have a few kits who are nearly 'paws, so I probably will end up as a mentor soon."
(Like 30 min after I made my earlier post Creekpelt got an apprentice lol)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 26th, 2023, 06:14 PM
You're stuck with me

(You're manifesting!)
Hmm, that was another potentially interesting tidbit of information. Riverclan might be low on 'paws. She really should stop treating this like an espionage opportunity, Creekpelt was giving out the information so freely. It was taking advantage of him. Deadmoon was taking advantage of him period, going on these weird sort-of-dates with him when he could be finding someone in his own clan that wasn't old(er) and weird and lonely. Shaking her head quickly but not with too much vigor, seeing as he was leaning on her and she didn't want to shake him off really, Deadmoon redirected her attention to their little conversation.

Hmm, quite possibly. I hope you get one if you want to. Somewhat shockingly, that was true. She did want the strange Riverclan warrior to have an apprentice, if it would make him happy. The other clan was going to have another 'paw anyway, they might as well be his. Strange. They did seem to have reached an impasse in their conversation, which meant it might be time to split up. Deadmoon wasn't sure what exactly was going on at the gathering, but someone might notice they were gone if they took too long. Another strange thing. She was treating these meetings like something....secret. Hidden.

She'd never bothered to hide her friendship with Rookie before, though that had been a bit stupid in hindsight. Maybe this newfound caution was just learned from that, and the Dawnstar Glare and ensuing mess of.....whatever they were now. Regardless. It was probably time for them to part ways for this moon. Maybe they'd meet up again next gathering, maybe not. Who knew! Perhaps we'd better be going? It's been a bit. she mewed, a bit quieter because she did feel a bit bad breaking up the little hang out they'd been having. It needed to be done though. @FeurSturm
Old November 26th, 2023, 07:54 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
(You're manifesting!)
Hmm, that was another potentially interesting tidbit of information. Riverclan might be low on 'paws. She really should stop treating this like an espionage opportunity, Creekpelt was giving out the information so freely. It was taking advantage of him. Deadmoon was taking advantage of him period, going on these weird sort-of-dates with him when he could be finding someone in his own clan that wasn't old(er) and weird and lonely. Shaking her head quickly but not with too much vigor, seeing as he was leaning on her and she didn't want to shake him off really, Deadmoon redirected her attention to their little conversation.

Hmm, quite possibly. I hope you get one if you want to. Somewhat shockingly, that was true. She did want the strange Riverclan warrior to have an apprentice, if it would make him happy. The other clan was going to have another 'paw anyway, they might as well be his. Strange. They did seem to have reached an impasse in their conversation, which meant it might be time to split up. Deadmoon wasn't sure what exactly was going on at the gathering, but someone might notice they were gone if they took too long. Another strange thing. She was treating these meetings like something....secret. Hidden.

She'd never bothered to hide her friendship with Rookie before, though that had been a bit stupid in hindsight. Maybe this newfound caution was just learned from that, and the Dawnstar Glare and ensuing mess of.....whatever they were now. Regardless. It was probably time for them to part ways for this moon. Maybe they'd meet up again next gathering, maybe not. Who knew! Perhaps we'd better be going? It's been a bit. she mewed, a bit quieter because she did feel a bit bad breaking up the little hang out they'd been having. It needed to be done though. @FeurSturm
Creekpelt blushed a little. "Aw, thanks, I do want one," he said. "Oh…I-I suppose we should end it sometime," he replied sadly. He slowly extracted himself from his leaning position, feeling colder as his fur distanced itself from hers. He stood there awkwardly for a moment. "See you next gathering, right?"
(These two are so cute )
Old November 27th, 2023, 04:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Why was this buffoon so.... disappointed sounding? If he wanted to get an apprentice he had to act all serious and loyal and stuff, not be hanging about with random she-cats from other clans. Even if they weren't THERE(yet?) cats would be prone to seeing disloyalty in anything, and take it as some weird crossclan relationship which meant neither of them were trustworthy. Deadmoon didn't really want to deal with that. And being potentially seen as sneakydisloyaltraitorous would not help Creekpelt get an apprentice. Sure. she replied to his query, relatively neutrally because was it a good idea? It was fun, sure, but it was probably not the best look. Since when did she care what other cats thought of her though? They'd find out next gathering, she supposed. @FeurSturm
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:28 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Why was this buffoon so.... disappointed sounding? If he wanted to get an apprentice he had to act all serious and loyal and stuff, not be hanging about with random she-cats from other clans. Even if they weren't THERE(yet?) cats would be prone to seeing disloyalty in anything, and take it as some weird crossclan relationship which meant neither of them were trustworthy. Deadmoon didn't really want to deal with that. And being potentially seen as sneakydisloyaltraitorous would not help Creekpelt get an apprentice. Sure. she replied to his query, relatively neutrally because was it a good idea? It was fun, sure, but it was probably not the best look. Since when did she care what other cats thought of her though? They'd find out next gathering, she supposed. @FeurSturm
"Good," Creekpelt said, suddenly much happier now that she had accepted his invitation. "See you then," he said, before turning to go. He stopped suddenly. "Wren…be safe, okay?"