Today 05:45 PM

Old December 31st, 2023, 07:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Do Blizzard's Freeze? | P

___...*| Freezesprout |*...___
[ she/her - Windclan Warrior ]

Guilt washed all over her. Was she right to react the way she had? She wasn't sure. She stepped closer to him, pressing her side to his. The entire time she was out here she was cold, but right beside him she felt warmth. She leaned her head down. "I won't I promise.", she repeated, quietly and reassuring. She hadn't meant to upset her close friend. She wasn't that great of a friend was she? If anything he should move away from her and not look back. What would her brother do in this situation? Why couldn't she be more like him? Dismissing the thoughts she stood there by his side not moving.

[ @arrow.; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 31st, 2023, 08:04 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

.:|`Blizzardpelt`|:.

Blizzardpelt felt her cold fur brush against his as he felt silent tears slide down his face. Was this what was to be? A friendship ruined and lost for the…the… he could not recall how many times he had been walked away from. "I-I'm sorry for clinging on too tight…" he meowed, the tears slowly becoming a stream, no longer a trickle. "I just can't bear to lose another cat after the…the last time." then there was silence. Not even a sound from the birds above. He let his eyes close, as he inhaled the cold air.

@Catherine

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.

Last edited by arrow.; January 1st, 2024 at 05:35 AM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 08:15 PM

Allowing him to cry right next to her the molly sat down. She wasn't sure what to say. What would her brother Spruceheart do? She knew just what he'd do. He'd try to change the subject and find something that should warm his heart. She looked up at the sky, seeing a cloud. It looked almost like a tree. She looked at him. "Do you see that cloud in the sky? It looks just like a tree.", she meowed. Then she saw what looked like two leaves side by side. It looked like it was just like her and Blizzard. Right by each others sides. Warmth filled her head and she placed her head on his shoulder, pressing her nose to his cheek.

[ @arrow.; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 31st, 2023, 08:26 PM
Lost soul

.:|`Blizzardpelt|:.

Blizzardpelt let the silence remain a while, before he spoke again. "Yeah, I see it." he gazed at the tree shaped cloud, then back down to Freeze. Warmth engulfed his chest as the feeling became happy and bright. He did not move, just enjoying the moment. The present. The now. The sun was making it's descent down slowly, the dark hued colors of red and orange, and a bit of yellow mixed just so perfectly. Time certainly had gone on as they had been out for a while, a few hours or more, at the latest.

@Catherine

My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 31st, 2023, 10:30 PM

[ she/her - Windclan warrior ]

As time went on the molly felt her surroundings get colder. By the time she looked up the sun was starting to go down. What? The sun was going down already? She stirred, but didn't move. What would Spruceheart say if she was out late? He already showed up worried he was with her being out at dark. Her brother could wait though. She'd leave when Blizzard left. She had promised not to leave and she was keeping that promise.

[ @arrow.; ]

Old December 31st, 2023, 11:11 PM
Lost soul

Blizzardpelt stirred a bit as he felt the ground below him become colder, and with each exhale let out cold breath. He gazed at Freeze, before speaking softly. "We should head back, if you want." he didn't plan on heading back this late, but oh well. He shot Freeze a small, somewhat timid smile, before easing himself to his paws

@Catherine

Old January 10th, 2024, 05:43 AM

Standing up the molly half expected to see her brother find her. He was always concerned about her. They were the only family they had left. "My brothers probably worried about me. I've never been out this late.", she replied. She already knew what might be coming to her when she got back to camp.

[ @arrow.; ]

Old January 10th, 2024, 05:56 AM
Lost soul

He nodded, simply. Blizzard knew her brother was the overprotective type that clung a bit too tightly. He fluffed out his fur, just to make it more fluffy so he didn’t feel the biting cold. “Thanks for…bearing with me tonight…” he meow3d, softly.

@Catherine