Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:35 AM

Old January 12th, 2024, 11:46 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

~ Lioncrest ~

Large paws swiftly carried the large tom back into camp, and he dropped off his squirrels to the pile before padding over to report back to Spiderthroat.

"Our task has been completed," he hummed, amber eyes flicking back to ensure that Leafpaw also deposited their catch. "However, Wildtwist did not seem to be present for the meat of that patrol. I do not know where he disappeared to, but he did not follow us to the Thunderglade."

Giving the deputy a curt nod, Lioncrest moved back towards the nursery to check on his kits. He was a busy cat these days, and 8 kits was a pawful to feed and manage without constant vigilance.

[ @Starfall @Leafy (+2 squirrels and 1 mouse) ]

Old January 14th, 2024, 01:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

[Drizzlecloud has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know by January 17th)

These patrols will be due by January 24th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (January 27th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding, as well as Drizzlecloud’s disappointment!).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu! If you do not know how, let me know, and I can add it for you.]

Even with all of the chaos within Thunderclan as of late–it almost seemed like it would never end, at this point–duties still had to be dealt out. Herbs still needed to be stocked, especially now, during leafbare.

Patrol One: Borage and Lavender

First on her list was borage. Their herb storage had been low during the entire leafbare season, but they had absolutely nothing when it came to borage. With a flick of her tail, she seated herself in the centre of camp before she decided to call out names. “Skunkstrike [ @Tiabirb ]! You’ll be leading an herb patrol for me, as long as that’s okay with you. You’ll take Lioncrest [ @Jayvines ] and Springpaw [ @eris ] with you, as well.”

Cattail pond is where you’re headed. I’d like for you lot to search for some borage for me. Borage flowers are purple, they usually have five petals, I believe. If the petals are droopy, that should be fine–I just want the leaves. They taste bitter, so you can give them a little nibble to check and see.” With a dismissive flick of her tail, she gave the patrol a nod. “Try to look for some lavender while you’re there, too. You might be able to find some near the edges of the water. They’re purple sprigs, with a comforting scent that’ll make you feel a bit sleepy… You may go on ahead.”

Patrol Two: Comfrey and Burdock Root

“Drizzlenight[ @Cherry~ ]!” She called on the next warrior that came to mind. “...And Redhawk[ @tallulah ], as well as Featherpaw [ @lesbianism ].”

She sent Redhawk a friendly little grin, and she offered a similar one to Drizzlenight and Featherpaw, although it lacked the familiarity of the smile that she offered to the molly. “I’d like for you three to try checking Firefly cove for some comfrey and burdock root. Burdock kind of looks like thistles they’re tall and have dark leaves, but comfrey on the other hand–it kind of looks like catmint, in a way. It smells tangy, though. It’s got these purple, dangling flowers too. No use for the flowers, though. Just looking for the leaves–and maybe the roots!”

With a wave of her tail, and a big smile on her face, she sent the group off. “Be careful!”

Patrol Three: Catmint and Cobwebs

Alright, this last one was kind of a hopeful throw. Who knows if they’d actually be able to find any catmint? “Alright, here’s a bit of a challenge. Fernwillow [ @Micanomancy ]! You’ll be taking Eggbite [ @Ladiebugg ] and Leafpaw [ @Leafy ] out in at the thunder glade to look for some catmint, if you can be lucky enough to find any.”

“It’s a bit taller, with soft leaves. It smells delicious, so you’ll have to resist the urge to munch on the leaves no matter how much it’ll make your mouth water… If you can’t seem to find any, I won’t be upset. Bring me home some cobwebs, and if you find anything else that you think I might find useful, I’d appreciate that too. Just try your best, okay?”

[Patrol leaders, make sure to report back to Drizzlecloud once the patrol is done! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; January 15th, 2024 at 07:57 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:45 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike-36 Moons-She/Her
Purrk(s) Beefed Up

She heard her name called by the medicine cat, and her head nodded when she was given her task. Borage and lavender was her 'prey' and she couldn't help but chuckle aloud, "Plants are much easier prey," She rumbled before calling to her patrol mates, Lioncrest and Springpaw as she headed for the camp entrance.

@Jayvines @eris
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:54 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - tags; @tallulah @Cherry~
Yes! Another patrol, and this time it wasn't at the ShadowClan border! She looked around for the warriors on her patrol. Redhawk had taken her and the other apprentices on the territory tour, but why did she know Drizzlenight again? Oh, right... because that was who Mudhound had been aiming for when they'd asked her to help build their giant snowy mossball in the clearing the other day.

"I'm ready when you two are!" they chirped, tail in the air. They silently memorised the herbs as they waited - only two, easy peasy! Burdock, thistle-y, tall and dark. Comfrey, like catmint but tangy. And they wanted burdock root and comfrey leaves. This would be a breeze compared to their last patrol!

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; January 18th, 2024 at 10:33 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:06 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
It came as no surprise when Redhawk heard her name called for another patrol. She returned the friendly and familiar smile towards Drizzlecloud before bounding over to Featherpaw. Oh that's right! She still had to take her out for tree lessons. "Featherpaw! H-How about after this p-patrol we get sss-started on t-that tree climbing lesson?" she offered as she neared the apprentice with a friendly wave of her tail.

[ @Cherry~ @lesbianism ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:51 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Yeah, Bumblestar needed a nap after this. Her head was killing her. Whether that was from stress or anger, she couldn't tell, she just knew she wanted it gone. Evening was creeping in. There was her excuse to sleep for hours.

"Hey." She hadn't even bothered to clean off the blood as she approached Spiderthroat. "Didn't manage to catch anything except for a trio of RiverClanners tryin' to get one up on us by launching an ambush. I took Wolfpaw 'n Mudhound with me up to their camp to deliver the bodies 'n let 'em know we're not having that kinda crap. Border's fine for now, but I'm putting up a kill on sight order for Smallpines. They've tested us enough."

@Starfall + @BEAR. @Rani for report reference
Old January 14th, 2024, 03:30 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

EggBite nodded, padding over to FernWillow and waiting for the apprentice

_____
@Micanomancy @Leafy

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old January 14th, 2024, 03:50 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Eggbite - @Ladiebugg ] [Leafpaw - @Leafy ] [Redhawk - @tallulah ] [Featherpaw - @lesbianism ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Another herb patrol! Fernwillow pushed past the other cats to the front of the crowd, giving Drizzlecloud a nod. "Eggbite, Leafpaw, with me!" Catmint was notoriously difficult to find, but cobwebs should be easy enough.

She noticed Redhawk offer Featherpaw a tree-climbing lesson, and the tabby let out a purring laugh. "Trying to steal my apprentice from me, Redhawk?" She teased, the glimmer in her eyes making it obvious she wasn't upset. "You might want to watch out, Featherpaw is a quick learner, and might give you a run for your prey."

With a quick wave goodbye of her tail, she settled off to the side to await her patrolmates. When Eggbite approached her, the lithe tabby dipped her head in greeting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; January 14th, 2024 at 03:55 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:41 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw came over at the call of her name, no questions asked.

@Ladiebugg @Micanomancy [half awake post]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 15th, 2024, 02:22 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

16 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

The warrior nodded to the apprentice before looking to FernWillow, waiting for the patrol leader to take charge

___

@Leafy @Micanomancy

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader