Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Eggbite - @Ladiebugg ] [Leafpaw - @Leafy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Wonderful, everyone was gathered. She turned and slipped out of the camp entrance towards the territory.

[Sorry about that! Onwards!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old January 16th, 2024, 02:55 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

He was called for another herb patrol, this time as the leader. Redhawk was going with him again, as well as an apprentice- Featherpaw this time. Their destination was Firefly Cove, so in this instance he wasn't bothered about taking a 'paw with them.

Drizzlenight hadn't interacted with Featherpaw before, so he had little clue if she was a good apprentice or one of those bratty know-it-all ones. At least Redhawk had proven competent on the last patrol (despite her fall in the pond), so they'd more than likely come back with a good helping of herbs.

Nodding briskly to his patrolmates, he said, "Let's get going." With that, he turned tail and padded out of camp.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 16th, 2024, 02:59 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike-36 Moons-She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up

Skunkstrike entered camp with the bundle of marigold in her jaws, and a shine in her dark blue eyes. She padded to Drizzlecloud, setting the herbs down before speaking. "Mission accomplished! We managed to get a good bit of borage, lavender as well as some marigold thanks to Springpaw's keen memory." The black and white molly purred, "You're doing a great job, Drizzlecloud, keep it up!"

@Omari @eris @Jayvines
Old January 16th, 2024, 10:18 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 90/100 - tags; @tallulah @Micanomancy
Once she learned tree climbing, she'd be done with all her basic training, and could focus on honing her skills. She already had ideas for the tree-tops that she wanted to put into action - tree hunting, like Redhawk had said, but what about tree ambushes? With her stealth training, she could sneak around the tree tops all she liked, and who would be looking up?

Their train of thought was interrupted as their mentor approached.
They puffed their chest at the praise from Fernwillow. Hopefully she wouldn't find tree climbing too difficult.
"Redhawk offered back when I first joined ThunderClan," they mewed, "when we did the territory tour with a whole bunch of apprentices."

She watched Fernwillow head off to lead her own patrol, just as Drizzlenight arrived. All accounted for! She followed him into the territory, eager to finally do a patrol that wasn't at the ShadowClan border.
Old January 18th, 2024, 08:53 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 97/100 - tags; @Starfall
Featherpaw took a deep breath in, tail twitching anxiously. It was one thing to decide that she would tell someone what she'd seen, and another to actually do it. She wasn't really sure if she was supposed to tell Bumblestar or Spiderthroat, but it had been the deputy who'd sent her on the patrol, and who she was supposed to report back to in the first place... and besides, he'd probably tell Bumblestar anyway, so it wasn't like they both wouldn't find out.

"Spiderthroat?" they mewed. "I have something to report."

"It was when I was at Herondive Hollow on the border patrol the other day. I knew there wasn't much luck of finding anything but crickets, but I broke off from the rest of the group to have a go at hunting anyway, since it's what we were asked to do... but while I was looking for prey, I heard voices. I crept over to see what was going on, and there was a ShadowClan warrior on our side of the border!
"There was a ThunderClan warrior there too, but she wasn't doing a very good job of chasing him off... She was talking big, threatening him and saying she was gonna kill him, but she didn't actually do anything - and he just sat down and started talking, so he obviously wasn't that threatened... and he called her his sister, too."

Featherpaw shifted nervously. "I didn't report it straight away because I wasn't sure if it was really report-worthy. I mean, she wasn't attacking him or chasing him off, but she wasn't just sitting there either chatting either, she was being aggressive... But I don't know if she ever reported back to you or Bumblestar or anything, so I thought I should tell you, just in case.
I don't know the ThunderClan cat's name, though... the trespasser only called her 'Tiny Twin'. But she was a black cat, kinda small."

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old January 18th, 2024, 10:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

.. in advance im sorry this is wordy but i would recommend reading!

[ These are patrols issued with permission from dino. and Starfall!
however, they are optional - as are the prompts.
Wolfpaw has no real authority over whether or not cats do it,
and no punishments will be coming from my end unless
I'm given authorization to whoop some butts.
Wolfpaw will be reporting no shows and/or successes to
Bumblestar and/or Spiderthroat.
I cannot be held accountable for anything Spider or Bumba
does to those who decide to not provide for the Clan!

Patrols will be due 1/28 @ 11:59 pm Eastern Time!
If you are unable to finish a patrol and would like to opt out,
VM me by 1/22 and I will replace you.
If you need an extension, VM me before the due date
with how long you need. I'm pretty chill, I just need communication!!

If your patrol partner(s) are not responding within 3 days,
move on without them. Apprentices, if your warrior has not shown up,
notify Wolfpaw IC and he will either assign a new warrior or waive the patrol - timeline dependent.
Warriors are expected to complete their patrols,
regardless of if patrol mates show up.

This is because they have the training to back up
any possible challenges they may face,
and do not have leaving camp restrictions placed on them.

Mention me [ don't forget the . at the end!]
in this thread when your patrol is done,
and have your cat do a brief report to Wolfpaw!
Doesn't need to be anything fancy, but should include
important details of what happened so he can notify
Bumba or Spider, as needed. ]

Wolfpaw hadn't done this before, but with leafbare rearing its ugly head and several cats.. being a little bit lackluster in activity, he wanted to prompt some action. What better way than by breaking the status quo? Sure, Springpaw did patrols.. (.. he thinks? it's been a while) but she ranked significantly higher than him on the totem pole.

Eh, regardless he knew Bumba would back this, and Spiderthroat didn't care. Wolfpaw wasn't going to focus on all patrols - border and herb were not on his radar, what he wanted was to push hunting.

"ThunderClan, listen up!" His gaze swept over the clearing. He knew a handful of cats were constantly put on patrols, and wanted to give others a chance to prove their mettle. They were a Clan, at the end of the day. They should support each other - not rely on a few. "I'm sendin' out hunting patrols, and I'm not repeating myself. It's on you if you're slackin'."

(Optional Prompt: You notice the snow has been disturbed by deep scratch marks. What could have caused this?)
"Bonecall [ @Catherine], take Mosspaw [ @~MothDust~] over to Cattail Pond. I don't think the fish will give you any issue, but keep an eye out just in case." To his knowledge, RiverClan hadn't touched that area since the poisoning stopped. Hopefully, it'd stay that way.

(Optional Prompt: Crack! A branch above you snaps, sending a pile of snow cascading down on you.)
"Larkswoop [ @Shellwhisker], take Silverpaw [ @Desert Rain Frog] over to Haggard Ruins. Just be mindful of the sinkhole - we don't need losing you like we lost Heronsnarl." He still didn't understand how Heronsnarl accomplished that, but figured as long as they were smart they'd be fine. He was iffy on Larkswoop but since they hadn't interacted in a bit, wanted to give her the benefit of doubt.

(Optional Prompt: The wind whispers around you.. are the Ancestors upset you're hunting so close to their resting place?
"Frecklefoot [ @Beanz], take Riverpool [ @CrimsonOaks] by Willow's Rise. Stay outside the graveyard and you should find plenty." He was pretty sure they rarely patrolled there, but it was viable hunting ground and as long as the boundaries were respected, shouldn't be a big deal. The barriers Bumba put up all those moons ago to guard the mounds were still in place, even to this day.

(Optional Prompt: Tiny squeaks catch your attention, and you discover a burrow of tiny mice hiding in the grass.)
"Dawnshred [ @Ladiebugg], take Shrewpaw [ @Kass] over to Firefly Cove. Like the pond, I don't think you'll run into any fish issues, but keep an eye out." They lost that landmark so long ago, they probably forgot about it again. Wolfpaw liked it for hunting.. the meadow always had something.

He considered stopping there, but RiverClan made him too antsy to not send a patrol by Smallpines. They hadn't gone over there since the ambush, and though this wouldn't be a border patrol, he wanted to make sure they had eyes on it.

(Optional Prompt: Things are going good.. until you find a squirrel on the bank, torn to pieces. The area smells funky. Was this RiverClan, or something else?)
"Nightgaze [ @The Doctor], take Larchflame [ @Apollo.] and Fawnpaw [ @ChaosBringer.] over to Smallpines. This is a hunting patrol, but keep your guard up. RiverClan cannot be trusted even when we're in our own territory."

Last edited by BEAR.; January 18th, 2024 at 11:36 AM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 10:57 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Frecklefoot
|He/Him | 27 moons | Purrks: N/A| Straight | Warrior |
a ginger brown tom with blue eyes and white paws

Tags; @Bear [Wolfpaw] @CrimsonOaks [Riverpool]

Frecklefoot quickly walked over. An apprentice sending out hunting patrols that's odd. he thought to himself as he walked over and shrugged. At the mention of the graveyard his pelt fluffed up. Oh I don't wanna go there but I have to. he nodded towards Wolfpaw. "Got it Wolfpaw! Do you need anything else or am I free to go?" he just shrugged his shoulders not waiting for the apprentice reply for he called out towards his patrol mate. "Riverpool come on I want to get this over with!" he called out to the warrior. I don't even know who that is but I guess I'm hunting with them he sat and waited for the warrior to join him. "You better not run off because your scared"

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 18th, 2024, 11:51 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Mosspaw

Newly made apprentice | they/them

Mosspaw nodded and waited for their warrior to come take them out to the cattail pond. They don’t know many warriors so hopefully they would meet a few maybe chat a bit and not just look around for patrol.
@Catherine

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 18th, 2024, 12:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Frecklefoot

Frecklefoot quickly walked over. An apprentice sending out hunting patrols that's odd. he thought to himself as he walked over and shrugged. At the mention of the graveyard his pelt fluffed up. Oh I don't wanna go there but I have to. he nodded towards Wolfpaw. "Got it Wolfpaw! Do you need anything else or am I free to go?" he just shrugged his shoulders not waiting for the apprentice reply for he called out towards his patrol mate. "Riverpool come on I want to get this over with!" he called out to the warrior. I don't even know who that is but I guess I'm hunting with them he sat and waited for the warrior to join him. "You better not run off because your scared"
+-RiverPool-+

The tom nodded and padded over to FreckleFoot. "Why would i be scared? Its Just a patrol,"
@Beanz

Last edited by Shrew; January 18th, 2024 at 12:16 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Frecklefoot

Tags;@CrimsonOaks [Riverpool]

Frecklefoot rolled his eyes. "I was talking about the graveyard" he shrugged his shoulders. "Lets just get on with it then?" he asked his patrol mate.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |