Old February 21st, 2024, 08:44 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Orchidkit
Riverclan kit
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Orchidkit let out a sharp hiss of annoyance as she squirmed away from Hailstorm's grasp. Pffft, dangerous? Mabye, but she reckoned the enemy cats would be too busy to notice her. "I'm fine-!" She was cut off mid-sentence as a Thunderclanner knocked over Hailstorm. She froze in tempory surprise before baring her gangs threateningly. Oh, no, she could deal with her clanmate herself.

Ok, she did not expect Shellkit to be just snatched up like that, and now another cat was shouting at her to get inside? No damn way. So the charcoal tabby point continued to watch the events that unfolded in front of her. Well, this was stupid. The enemy cat was making stupid excuses, and more of her clanmates were shouting. Then another enemy cat seemed to punish the other one, and...this was confusing.

Hissing indignantly at the boss cat's order to get back into the nursery, Orchidkit suddenly noticed Shellkit was trying to run again. Seriously, how mouse-brained could you get? Rolling her eyes exasperatedly at the kits stupidity. She honestly didn't care if they died or not, it wasn't loss was it? They were stupid anyway. Slowly making her way to the nursery, she held her tail high; she wasn't ashamed at all.

(I am very confused about what is happening so please excuse me if I got anything wrong!)

@Spider-in-the-corner @Beanz @Wispwillow @dino.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 21st, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:45 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Orchidkit
Riverclan kit
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Orchidkit let out a sharp hiss of annoyance as she squirmed away from Hailstorm's grasp. Pffft, dangerous? Mabye, but she reckoned the enemy cats would be too busy to notice her. "I'm fine-!" She was cut off mid-sentence as a Thunderclanner knocked over Hailstorm. She froze in tempory surprise before baring her gangs threateningly. Oh, no, she could deal with her clanmate herself.

Ok, she did not expect Shellkit to be just snatched up like that, and now another cat was shouting at her to get inside? No damn way. So the charcoal tabby point continued to watch the events that unfolded in front of her. Well, this was stupid. The enemy cat was making stupid excuses, and more of her clanmates were shouting. Then another enemy cat seemed to punish the other one, and...this was confusing.

Hissing indignantly at the boss cat's order to get back into the nursery, Orchidkit suddenly noticed Shellkit was trying to run again. Seriously, how mouse-brained could you get? Rolling her eyes exasperatedly, she snarled bluntly at the other kit: Hey idiot, get back here unless you want to die!" She honestly didn't care if they died or not, but she was annoyed, so why couldn't she take her anger out on them? Slowly making her way to the nursery, she held her tail high; she wasn't ashamed at all.

(I am very confused about what is happening so please excuse me if I got anything wrong!)

@Spider-in-the-corner @Beanz @Wispwillow @dino.

(tbh it is very confusing)
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
The little black dots around her vision were starting to grow in size but Dusklion shook her head and ignored the stinging pain of her wounds, along with the way her stomach churned and rolled. The bleeding from her shoulder wasn't as much as it had been, as well as the toes she was now missing on one of her hind paws. The wounds on her belly didn't drip anymore, and her shredded ear had faded into a tingling numbness.

Still, she would stand and fight. It's what Lions would've done; Fury and Bitey too. So it was in their honor and the honor of the home she loved so much that Dusk whipped her head around and fixed her gaze on a thunder-rat not too far away. Letting out another battle yowl the dark tabby bounded towards her, ignoring the sharp sting in her shoulder as it was moved again.

"Hey rat!" she spat as she lunged with outstretched claws, aiming to bowl the cat over and aim a hard swipe towards her chest.

[ @starry it is time ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 21st, 2024, 09:47 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Despite the pain of Nightpaw's claws in his back, Talonpaw felt a grim satisfaction as the other apprentice gasped when he rolled on top of them. Using the momentum of the roll to his advantage Talonpaw shot back to his paws as Nightpaw squirmed away.

Despite having little training, he knew the belly was vulnerable. Talonpaw hoped that he was fast enough to get there before Nightpaw managed to recover his footing. Lunging forward, he aimed to slam his forepaws onto Nightpaw's chest and rip downward toward their belly.
| Nightpaw |

He quickly regained his footing, dashing to the side. He had little training as well but he was still quick on his feet. He dashed forward, towards Talonpaw, now that his side was vulnerable from the quick charge, he aimed to sink his jaws into Talonpaw's tail to yank him back.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 21st, 2024, 11:52 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

23 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

After EggBite managed to recover, she flew herself back into the fray, her eyes wide. She leapt at the first riverclan warrior she saw, aiming to bowl them over.

___

@Cherry~

Slatestripe arrived late to the battle, having been way out in the furthest corners of the territory to do some thinking on his own. As soon as he heard the screeches and the screams, he came flying to camp. ThunderClan warriors were everywhere, causing a mixture of fear and anger to boil up within him.

He didn't have time to decide which emotion he'd lean into, because he was immediately tackled by an enemy warrior. Snapping his head to the side, Slatestripe attempted to bite down as hard as he could on one of the paws flying around his face. He kicked his back legs repeatedly, trying to scratch up his opponent as best as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 35 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

A smirk stretched across her spotted face as her claws met the flesh of the warrior's face. Perfect, just what she had wanted. Ears perked up to hear Fadingsun's yelps of pain, maybe even a wail if she was lucky... but nothing. The little brat was silent, almost completely oblivious to her taunts. Oh dear... not the desired effect.

Even worse? It seemed some nearby children had decided to join the fight. An apprentice and a kit. Stars she wanted to shred Larkstar (where ever she was...) how could she allow the babies to witness this?!

"Stay hidden young ones." She barked, turning her attention away from her opponent. "No one will harm yo--" Ghostglow yelped as she was basically flipped into the air like a pancake before slamming back into the ground on her back; completely knocking the air out of her chest.

The Riverclan warrior now had her at his mercy... and all Ghostglow could do was gasp for air.

(Ik you said you wanted this battle to end early, so pp perms for whatever injuries you would like to give her! <3 @Cherry~ )

Fadingsun's efforts worked, and the ThunderClan warrior wound up on her back. Perfect- her stomach was completely exposed, leaving her vulnerable to whatever blows he decided to deliver. She was lucky it was him fighting her and not anyone else- he didn't believe in killing unless necessary.

That didn't mean he wouldn't let her go without a harsh reminder of the consequences of breaking into RiverClan's camp. With vicious blows, he raked his claws down her stomach, tearing into the delicate skin. Not deep enough to kill, but deep enough to leave some nasty marks for sure. "Get out of here if you want to live," he snarled.

( pp perms given for the injuries! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 21st, 2024 at 11:52 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 03:11 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It seems despite trying to track Firetails pawsteps in the dustcloud he kicked up, the move was too effective on both sides. Neither warrior could find eachother, and this meant that their fight was effectively concluded. Maybe Firetail had gotten hit in that blind mess, and had snuck off to lick his wounds and take a less active role in the battle as a guard for the nursery or medicine cats den with his injuries, it'd be reasonable. Whatever it was Mudhound couldnt find the riverclan tom as they emerged from the dust so they moved on to other focuses.
@SpiritWolf_yt (Im moving Muddy on from this fight as they're booked for more after this)

Freed from the rather annoying tom and needing some downtime from constant fighting the tripod shifted focus onto something productive but not battlely. After all Bumblestar had wanted riverclan put in their place right? Maybe some light destruction might help? ......Maybe Mudhound was just getting a bit heartsick about all this bloodshed. Whatever, destruction as an alternative, the maine coon would go after the warriors den as the 'kindest' target.

Claws sunk into the den, tearing down the roof and walls with quick motions and stomping down the foliage, tossing things around in their wake.

Uuuuuuuntil a large body collided with theirs, knocking them over. Usually Mudhound would be able to stand strong but between their distracted actions against the den and Sparrowsnarl's large stature (a group the maine coon wasnt used to going up against even if unless the tom had maine coon blood too he'd be smaller then them) the tripod was toppled. Whiiiiiich crushed what remained of the warriors den under the weight of two cats.
Oops.

The slashing claws were batted away by large paws, Mudhound flipping even still under Sparrowsnarl to grapple him back and play defensive until their lagging brain could catch up to the surprise attack.
In this disorientated state, they blurted out words they probably shouldnt have, growing distressed and tired with this battle. "IM SO SICK OF THIS WHOLE BATTLE!!!" A couple of gasps for breath, perhaps a little too emotional. "This is so stupid and I hate it and I hate you and everything and I hate how even trying to do things that arent horrible are still horrible and Im gonna throw you across this camp by your tail if you dont GET OFFA ME!!!"

This was rapidly turning into a proper emotional freak out which in Mudhound terms either meant a crying fit if they were safe or blind rage of nothing but a snapping animal if they werent. Which they werent. So now, for riverclans sake because they truely did not think the clan deserved it the tripod was trying to forcefully push the tom off snarling as they did.

@Micanomancy

Last edited by Rani; February 22nd, 2024 at 03:12 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 04:16 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensDove View Post
Frostpetal winced as she felt the blow to her neck, retaliating by slashing at her attacker's underbelly. "Get... out... of our... camp," she panted, standing her ground. The grey tabby hissed, bracing for any more injuries.

(mb its short, soz)
(naw issok! I was gonna make mine short but I realised I had time to make it longer soo)

The warrior dropped to the ground and rolled to the side, her underbelly protected as she leapt back into a fighting stance. Blood beaded on her ear. Feathernose flicked said ear with irritation. Her belly had been spared, yet the claws were unavoidable. The usually gentle she-cat had been hardened in the battle. "Shut up," she spat, her claws soaring through the air, the paw curled. She spun in a circle, carried by the momentum of the swing, her hind leg shooting out in an attempt to hook Frostpetal's front legs out from under her. Feathernose's blue eyes glittered with cold, icy fury. "You have no right to tell me what to do, scum. Your Clan... Your Clan. They poisoned our water, and are now attacking our meds. Fish with no honour." Her voice was contemptuous, hiding the fear, the anger squished deep beneath, deep inside her heart that beat erratically.

@Shellwhisker (is joining frostpetal against feather)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; February 22nd, 2024 at 03:26 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 06:47 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Attachment 3180
Goldfish
Tags; @Shellwhisker (We can still tie!) ; @Fritter

No.
No.
Mayday, mayday.
Goldfish violently tore herself from Rainsplash
and hurled herself toward her mate as swiftly
as possible, noting that Rainsplash might follow
her. She crouched beside him, gasping out,
"Nice to see you in one piece!"
her eyes sparked
in amusement despite the situation. "Get it
together, Pepper. You can do this, and I know
this is the crappiest pep-talk so far, but I'm a
bit-"
she turned and knew Rainsplash would
come immediately. She then attempted to rake the
she-cat's nose. "BUSY! At the moment! Sorry,
Sorry, that was harsh. You underestimate yourself,
Pepperbounce. You're fantastic. You've saved both
of our skins before, don't forget. I trust you, okay?
You're absolutely fantastic, no doubt in my mind."

She turned to face Rainsplash again, hissing.

[ ¥ Rainsplash ¥ ]
[ ¥ a silver-and-white she-cat with blue eyes. ¥ ]

Goldfish had been right. Rainsplash had followed the RiverClanner.

Now, the silver-and-white she-cat circled her opponent.

[ ¥ Rolling Dice...... Rolled a 5 - Successful ¥ ]

Rainsplash sprung, landing on top of Goldfish's back. A snarl escaped her maw as the ThunderClan warrior lashed out with her front paws, claws slicing at her attacker's ears and muzzle.

Then, without hesitation, the she-cat raked her hind claws down Goldfish's hind quarters.

[ ¥ Rolling Dice...... Rolled a 6 - Successful ¥ ]

Leaping down from Goldfish's back, Rainsplash slunk beneath the black-and-gold warrior's belly. She used a front paw to skillfully rake her opponent's belly and the other to hit the tendon in Goldfish's hind legs, sending the RiverClanner tumbling to the ground.

Rainsplash jumped aside so that the she-cat didn't land atop of her. Using the fact that she had winded Goldfish to her advantage, the silver-and-white molly lashed out with a forepaw, hitting the RiverClan she-cat in the shoulder.

It was a blow that would lame Goldfish's front leg temporarily, a useful blow. (Star Flower Blow >:3)

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 22nd, 2024 at 06:48 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 09:32 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistypaw smirked as Cloverdove sank to the floor in pain. Finally she'd got a good blow in. Her lips curled in a snarl, and she leaned down to the ThunderClan molly's ear. She began tearing it, though not tearing it off like the maine coon had done to hears. After a few triange nicks and a blood covered muzzle she was finished, stepping back and watching the squirrel. This battle had been.. fine so far, however she wanted to make the Thunderrat hurt more not by inflicting physical pain. Her deep amber eye turned into a slit and her tail lashed around wildly. She wanted to kill, she wanted to feel the adrenaline and sick satisfaction as a cat begged on its knees for mercy. So she shook as much blood off her pelt as possible, although she was still a silver tabby turned crimson, and decided to say some words to Cloverdove.
"You know what. We can end this fight here, go battle another of my clanmates for all I care. I want you to rather than feel the pain yourself watch as I take down another one of your clanmates. I will rip them to shreds for all they've done to RiverClan, just you wait. Yes I'm crazy, but it's not my fault your damn stupid clan took everything from mine. My eye? Lost to ThunderClan. My life before I came back? Lost to ThunderClan. Now my ear too. My mentality? …Most of it lost to ThunderClan as well. And so many RiverClan cats have suffered because of your darn misery of a clan. It's not my fault you Thunderrats led a raid into our camp. I will kill every last one of you if I have to. Mark my words."

That would probably make her seem more like a psychopath. If there was some spark of sympathy left in her she'd have to show it now, but no. She was going to kill. She was going to kill and no one would stop her. With an angry lash of her tail she walked away from Cloverdove, ready for her next opponent. She. Was. Going. To. Make. Them. Pay. She would tear her next opponent into shreds, she was determined on that. Her paws outstretched and she unsheathed her claws in mid-air as she leapt onto Honeydew, pinning him down. He was scratching at her arms and nose, but at the moment, she didn't care. It was nothing like the pain she had experienced because of other ThunderClan cats.
When her eye had been ripped out at a gathering. When she'd been mercilessly killed by a ThunderClan warrior even though she didn't have any battle training (yeah, admittedly she was twisting that a little because her death was her fault for saving her mentor, but still). Mistypaw attempted to go for his throat. That was the first step in the proccess of tearing him into shreds, right?

[ @Fawnheart<3 – Cloverdove // @~MothDust~ – Honeydew
for honeydew i kinda interpreted it from your/my last post into this one since she's fought two others since then, i hope the way i did it works out for you ]

⭑☆★☆⭑ Honeydew ⭑☆★☆⭑

He had been walking around, trying to help any cat in need. That was his job, not to fight unless he had to. He had an apprentice who, he wasn't sure if he joined the fight or not, but that apprentice needed him to train him. He couldn't die. But when he was forced onto the ground by a cat with hungry bloodthirsty eyes, those thoughts faded as instinct kicked in. He didn't have much to live for, was his thought, but his apprentice. He scratched the cat's arms a bit, trying to get the face, but his paws were stretched to the side making it hard to get up. He tried to get his legs to kick the cat up and off him so he could go and pin her down. Then, as he was trying he felt a sharp pain in his throat, which slowly began to warm and trickle down his neck, onto his chest and the snow on the ground. He could feel his breath hot and his limbs go numb from the pain of his throat. The warmth, what was it?... Was it the weather? surely not, it's snowing, still snowing. His eyes looked around frantically for other cats to help him, to try to see what was going on. He could see her claws, stained with blood. Who's blood, was it? his head swam and he began to be tired. Stay focused he thought to himself. The cat in front of him slowly came back into focus. He tried, with all this strength, to push the cat off.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 22nd, 2024, 09:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
Creekpelt, scrambled to the side, avoiding the attack. He was tired, beat up, and sick of fighting two apprentices who had the skill levels of mice. "Y'know, I'd hate to see such potential ended so violently. Scram before I make that the case." Creek summoned all his energy, ready to land one last lethal blow before he collapsed from exhaustion. Blood was dripping into his left eye, distracting him. "C'mon, ThunderClan scum. Beat it." His voice was cold, calm, and infused with the tone of someone who didn't give a mousetail of they lived or died, as long as he took an enemy down with him.
@Spider-in-the-corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
falling looked at wolf paw "Leave him theres no need to kill this cat" he said fur a crimson with blood and a closed eye dripping with blood and a lash of his tail "lets split up and cover more ground." he said firmly before running off into the heat of the battle
@BEAR.
"Are you serious?" Wolfpaw's irritation spilled out toward Fallingpaw, ears peeled back. "Fallingpaw, you can't keep showing these fox-hearts mercy. They didn't do that when they killed cats like Fallowreed, poisoned our food -- ambushed us." They tried to kill Wolfpaw at least twice, and he was tired of letting them get away with it.

As Creekpelt floundered on the ground, Wolfpaw glowered at him. His feeble swipe wouldn't do him no good - Wolfpaw didn't even have to move for it to miss. "If this is the best your Clan has to offer, it's no wonder you're pathetic." It'd be easy, ripping his throat out while he laid collapsed on the ground.

But that'd be a fox-hearted move, taking on cats who couldn't even lash back. Battered and exhausted, the odds of Creekpelt doing anything was slim. "Be glad I'm not stooping to RiverClan's levels, but if I catch you touching a hair on any of my Clan-mates today, you'll be feeding the fishes you love so much."

And with that, he stalked off - in search of a worthy opponent.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread