Today 07:10 PM

Old February 28th, 2024, 09:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ formatting is hell on mobile. this post is OPEN ^^ Thrushfeather died here. ]

Lostspark

With Thrushfeather’s dead body swung over her back, the scarred Medicine Cat made her way back to ShadowClan camp, expression grim. Her gaze scanned the ShadowClanners around her for a moment before she lowered Thrushfeather’s mangled body to the ground. Looking up once more, Lostspark sat back to lick away the blood on her maw that dripped down her chin, and to clean the blood on her paws.

“I need three volunteers.” She said dryly after a moment, raising her voice to be heard. “Either someone can offer, or I’ll randomly call you out.”

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:47 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Mirekit
Mama! Bounding out from the nursery with a big grin on her face, Mirekit made a b-line for Mama and sprang when she was close, aiming to wrap her paws around one her front paws and hug it tightly to her chest. "Mama!" the little kitten squeaked and tilted her head back, trying to lift her neck as high as she could to touch Mama's nose while still hugging her leg. She didn't quite understand the body nearby, nor the severity of the situation. All she saw was Mama!

[ @Rose - i couldn't resist hehe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:55 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Lostspark

With Thrushfeather’s dead body swung over her back, the scarred Medicine Cat made her way back to ShadowClan camp, expression grim. Her gaze scanned the ShadowClanners around her for a moment before she lowered Thrushfeather’s mangled body to the ground. Looking up once more, Lostspark sat back to lick away the blood on her maw that dripped down her chin, and to clean the blood on her paws.

“I need three volunteers.” She said dryly after a moment, raising her voice to be heard. “Either someone can offer, or I’ll randomly call you out.”
Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 3 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with a dark blue overcoat, white unders, and amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit poked her head out of the nursery, watching as Mirekit scrambled off to meet her mother. She grinned, stepping out to see Muma herself--she wanted to be called Little Bird again--but the lifeless body of a clanmate nearby gave her pause. She hesitated, glancing between the body and her family members. What was going on? Did someone step on him? Was he sleeping? Why was Muma covered in red stuff? Birdkit trotted closer, heading towards the body to inspect it.
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·

Mistlewhisker clicked her tongue as the scent of blood wafted into camp, followed shortly by Lostspark carrying a body. The medicine cat seemed to scan the clearing, though her milky eyes contradicted that. Mistlewhisker stepped forward, glancing at the approaching kits warily. "Lostspark." She meowed. "How can I help."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 28th, 2024, 10:06 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

White tipped paws carried Mossfreckle out of the mouth of the med den into the clearing, mossy hues took in the scene of Lostspark speckled with blood and a warrior laying dead nearby. Freckled oriental form quickened it’s pace as he padded to his mentor taking a brief moment to dip his head and touch her soft grey shoulder with his freckled nose, “I am here to help if you need me,” his tone clam but serious. Oriental shaped ears perked for orders and anxiety prickled at his pelt… what had happened… his starry mind reeled but he would not let that stop him from helping his mentor in anyway possible. Mossy hues found purchase on Mistlewhisker and Mossfreckle inclined his angular head in acknowledgment of the enforcer, also there was two of Lostspark’s current thirteen and he wondered if it would be better to just take them off her hands while she dealt with the gruesome and dire situation at hand.

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark } { @Micanomancy ~ Mistlewhisker }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 28th, 2024, 10:11 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Wispykit
3 moons ▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Curious to know what was making her siblings leave the nursery Wispykit followed after them herself. She may not be able to see anything but she sure can still smell and hear, she still has her other senses. The black kit moved till she felt herself smacking into a solid body, ops. "What was that?!" she hadn't noticed that there was a dead body in front of them nor her siblings not getting extra close.

@Rose
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old February 29th, 2024, 12:15 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Silkkit, he/him

Silkkit slinked through the camp, simply trying to avoid the plodding footsteps of the adults around him. No one ever really seemed to notice when he was around.
It was okay. He didn't have a lot to say anyway.
He wasn't sure he wanted to speak to any of them, either.
It was just easier to remain unseen. It was less stressful this way. Less stress meant he wouldn't start crying from the overwhelming sense of shame and all his roiling emotions.

The lilac-point found himself a small nook, out of the way and secluded, and squeezed himself in. The right compressing as he wiggles himself into comfort was a stark reminder that he wasn't a baby anymore. Hadn't been for awhile....
And yet he was perhaps the least accomplished of his siblings. Glowingpaw was already an apprentice. Mothkit was most likely on her way to a ceremony.... And him?
He still cried when his emotions were loud.
But he didn't know how to make it stop! He wished he did, but who would he even ask for help? Could he even be helped?
Maybe he was just broken....
It wouldn't surprise him if he was.
Silkkit closed his eyes, and curled his tail around himself and simply.... Sat. Trying to clear his head, entirely unaware of his surroundings as his thoughts tried to eat him alive.

His thoughts darted to siblings again, his father, his mother.... Then they landed on the tom he'd seen speak to his siblings before. Brown and striped, he didn't remember his name.
Never caught it in the few times he heard him talk to his siblings. Sometimes he wondered about him and what he could possibly want to talk to his siblings about. And so often!
Was he nice?
He had to be if Mothkit seemed to like him. But he wondered why he'd never talked to him. Was he always asleep or busy when he came by?
There was a distressing idea that perhaps he'd have to be the one to approach the adult, and start the conversation. He didn't want to. Talking was hard.
Starting the talking with a stranger was harder!

//Enjoy my nonsense son\\
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old February 29th, 2024, 05:23 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade's eyes flickered to the other end as she heard Lostspark's call for help. But before that, she had almost immediately sensed the smell of blood coming from... a body.
"Mirekit, , Birdkit. Wispykit. Be good kits and go back immediately to the nursery." She commanded with a dark, serious tone watching the three curiously making their way over Thrushfeather's dead body. This was not a spectacle. Especially not for kits.
She remained silently in front of the medicine cats and Mistlewhisker, leaving the matter to them three. However, she couldn't help but make one single question before leaving.
"What happened to this cat?" She asked grimly, head low on the dead corpse.
@Rose @Micanomancy @tally @Eden
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:17 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Name a thing she didn't like, that Outsiders saw them as territorial cats, and that they would probably kill anyone who stepped paw into their territory. It made her feel rather unwell. Although Skitterpaw's question mostly took her mind off it, she still felt slightly sick. "Uhh, its- its pretty good growing up here," she answered him, "Kits normally play, uhm, Mossball, s-sometimes they playfight, and-and Clans. B-But they normally just come up with-with games on their own. I-I think" She wasn't exactly sure, she'd somewhat forgotten with the excitement and stress and the two billion other emotions that came with her apprenticeship. "Uhm, what- what do you think about the-the other clans?" She asked him (Hopefully he said nothing that was good about ThunderClan).

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

That was pretty standard for kits, Skitterpaw thought. It was oddly comforting to know that even in the clans, kits just wanted to play mossball. He hummed in thought at Willowpaw's question. "I don't know that much about the other clans yet," he admitted. "Just that they're to be kept out of our borders." He tilted his head. "What are they like?"

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. this note will be added to previous posts for the purpose of tracking. aside from this, no editing will be made. ]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:52 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 10:10 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Foreskit and Cougarbite lounged in the clearing
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 29th, 2024, 01:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Lostspark

《 Pebbleshell 》

She/Her / SC Warrior / Calico

Pebbleshell exited from the warrior's den, her long bushy tail rising behind her. Her fur stood on end as she noticed the body of Thrushfeather. She pinned her ears back and walked over to Lostspark.
"I can help, but what exactly happened?"
She bend down to inspect the body.
@Rose

Last edited by nyx; February 29th, 2024 at 01:33 PM.