Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:09 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 04:08 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:59 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by occultation
Today 03:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 3rd, 2017, 09:19 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Timberpaw sat in the clearing, his tail wrapped around his paws. The only thought going through his mind at the moment was 'what happened?' He couldn't understand it. The earlier encounter with his friend had made him feel...happy? Scared? The tom shifted his weight a little, his light green hues more alert then they had been in a long time. And why? Just because he wanted to see his friend again. Where was she, anyways? The tom shifted his weight again, uncomfortable with the situation at hand. He wondered if she would be made an apprentice of ThunderClan soon. He hoped so...that would be great. He and Apurva hanging out together, and he really wished he were a warrior by now so that he could train her. But then again...things could get awkward pretty quickly. What if she meets one of those other apprentices, those little flir- oh. He thought unhappily, realizing that the first time they had met he had been a 'little flirt.'

He wasn't quite sure what to say, what to do...where to go...maybe she would show up. Maybe he could try and figure this out. Did she know? Well...no, probably not. But maybe she knew someone who did, or maybe- maybe they didn't need to figure it out. Some things were better not to be said. Such as...what's going on now? He thought with a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching uncomfortably back and forth, a little worried but weighing his options here. He could go and find her. He could stay here. He could try to avoid her. While he was trying to figure out which one would be best until he could figure out what had happened to him, he could only hope that she wouldn't show up. Not that he didn't want to see her, he loved being around her- but now was not the best time. Definitely not. Did he really, really need to figure out what was going on? Did their lives depend on it? Well no, but my mental stability might, he argued with himself. It was true; Timberpaw could feel himself getting more and more agitated every time he thought about this strange thing. He had no one he could ask. He certainly wasn't close to his mentor, and he couldn't ask Apurva...could he? Timberpaw sighed, stretching out into a more comfortable position.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 3rd, 2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 12:45 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Timberpaw sat in the clearing, his tail wrapped around his paws. The only thought going through his mind at the moment was 'what happened?' He couldn't understand it. The earlier encounter with his friend had made him feel...happy? Scared? The tom shifted his weight a little, his light green hues more alert then they had been in a long time. And why? Just because he wanted to see his friend again. Where was she, anyways? The tom shifted his weight again, uncomfortable with the situation at hand. He wondered if she would be made an apprentice of ThunderClan soon. He hoped so...that would be great. He and Apurva hanging out together, and he really wished he were a warrior by now so that he could train her. But then again...things could get awkward pretty quickly. What if she meets one of those other apprentices, those little flir- oh. He thought unhappily, realizing that the first time they had met he had been a 'little flirt.'

He wasn't quite sure what to say, what to do...where to go...maybe she would show up. Maybe he could try and figure this out. Did she know? Well...no, probably not. But maybe she knew someone who did, or maybe- maybe they didn't need to figure it out. Some things were better not to be said. Such as...what's going on now? He thought with a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching uncomfortably back and forth, a little worried but weighing his options here. He could go and find her. He could stay here. He could try to avoid her. While he was trying to figure out which one would be best until he could figure out what had happened to him, he could only hope that she wouldn't show up. Not that he didn't want to see her, he loved being around her- but now was not the best time. Definitely not. Did he really, really need to figure out what was going on? Did their lives depend on it? Well no, but my mental stability might, he argued with himself. It was true; Timberpaw could feel himself getting more and more agitated every time he thought about this strange thing. He had no one he could ask. He certainly wasn't close to his mentor, and he couldn't ask Apurva...could he? Timberpaw sighed, stretching out into a more comfortable position.
Apurva padded back into camp, her expression slightly more wary than before, as she knew that she had done something most would look down upon. Pausing just inside the entrance, she bent her head to sniff her pelt, hoping that the scent of TwolegPlace had been masked by the scents of the forest. She hadn't been to TwolegPlace long, and nor had Maplefur, but still. Somewhat cautiously, the pretty she-cat cast a quick, fleeting glance around. Spotting Timberpaw, she took a step in his direction, then halted.
She hoped she that he hadn't noticed her absence in camp, and she also hoped that nobody else had. Shifting slightly with a strange, growing discomfort, the molly and soon to be apprentice sat down in a darker space in camp, watching. If all went well, nobody would even notice her coming into camp, and even fewer would notice the faint, stale scents of the place that she and Maplefur had snuck off to. She liked Maplefur. The warrior was easy to relate to, seeing as they both had very similar pasts. Both of them had kin in TwolegPlace, and both were former kittypets. Plus, the calico warrior was very easy to talk to, and she felt comfortable around her. Flicking her ears, Apurva decided that soon, she would talk to Maplefur about the odd feelings of discomfort in heat that she always felt whenever she was around the brown tabby tom. Hopefully, she woold know the answer. After a brief moment of hesitation, Apurva climbed to her paws, padding slowly over to Timberpaw. Sitting down a fox length away, she dipped her head in a somewhat uneasy greeting, she wrapped her tail neatly over her paws and fluffed up her unusual colored pelt against the chilly wind that stole her warmth and made her paws, ears, tail and nose tingle. To be honest with herself, Apurva sort of liked the feeling, but she also sort of didn't. One of the main reasons she did was because it kept the odd, uncomfortable warm and itchy feeling at bay, although not entirely, as it started returning as she sat quietly in front of Timberpaw.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafkit felt so relieved, honestly, and that relieve was quite strong in his emotions, and mind, and glad, so so glad. Whiskers twitching with a cheerful radiance, he nodded, "Or else, the queens will yell at us, and squawking, heh. They did yell at me when I first played with this thing." He chuckled jokingly, humor glistening in his optics, and tone as he responded, with a nudge to the pebble, awkwardly. He didn't know they would be THIS understanding, but they were, it made him feel awkward, a bit. Leafkit rolled his pebble over, keeping it gently beneath his paw, but not too hard. "Oh...and,...thanks." Leafkit mewed surprise and gladness crisping off of the tabby. He didn't think...They...think my pebble's cool...? Leafkit didn't know why, they had said that, and why they did. He probably needed to socialize with others more often, after all, his apprentice ceremony was nearing, closely, too closely even, and...he needed to get to know others more. "Errr- usually, I don't talk with anyone, and play alone in the clearing." Leafkit spoke, with an awkward tone sweeping into his mouth, ears flattened slightly. That was true, he was lonely, and most kit's thought he was... a bit odd, and strange, so he stayed away from other kits. This kit was a bit different, they were nice, and understanding, kinda like himself, but with a little more than that. Leafkit had a few friends, but that was it, he did need some more, and maybe his dad would notice him? Yeah, he would, of course.
Remorakit nodded, laughing quietly--the queens did squawk, but never before had they witnessed someone daring to say that out loud. They were growing slightly fond of the other kit. ( Sorry it's short ;-; )
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 3rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Nettleclaw
Silvercloud lifted up one of her paws, licking it before slowly dragging it over her ear to flatten up a tuft of fur that stood up. The tabby liked to have a clean and neat appearance. To her, appearances could be quite important when it came first impressions. Today she wasn't really looking on making any new friends. She would probably just go talk to some cats who she already knew. Or maybe she might do a training session with Sorrelpaw. She looked up at the sun, squinting her eyes. It was still quite early in the morning so she would have plenty of time later today to do training. For now, she would just relax and find someone to talk to. A certain cat popped into her mind. One that looked quite similiar to her. Echospeck. If Nettleclaw was here and able to read her mind, he would most likely be dismayed by her choices. Although, Silvercloud couldn't help but get a warm, fuzzy feeling when she was near Echospeck. The tom was a charming one and she enjoyed his company. Of course, she would never admit it in front of her best friend's presence, but she sometimes preferred Echospeck's company rather than Nettleclaw. She often found herself rather confused when she though about it. Nettleclaw had saved her in the floods, and they had even become best friends, but soon Echospeck came along and he seemed to be taking all of Silvercloud's attention from Nettleclaw. Silvercloud shook her pelt before using her amber gaze to search for Echospeck. Finally, she spotted him. She gave her pelt a few final licks before standing up to walk over to the tom.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 3rd, 2017, 07:09 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Remorakit nodded, laughing quietly--the queens did squawk, but never before had they witnessed someone daring to say that out loud. They were growing slightly fond of the other kit. ( Sorry it's short ;-; )
(I understand, it's fine! I got writers block in the past, not that much anymore really, haha! I actually have some in this post, but that's fine.)
Leafkit didn't really mean to say it out loud, it was merely a joke, really. But, he did say it, and he couldn't take it back, and that was a okay, for certain. "So, do you want to go outside?" He asked calmly, with a twinkle of awkwardness, but a bit more confidence in his tone, as he held the pebble they would be playing with, rather gently. It was quite...fragile, as he thought many, many times, and must be held with care if they not playing games with it. Leafkit, honestly felt a bit..awkward around Remora, honestly, but thought they were understanding, and much nicer than...other kits, and Twilightkit. But, that was just his opinion on them, a bit, to say the least. Remorakit is pretty nice, I think I might ask them if we could be....friends. Yeah, friends... He thought, a smile on his maw as he set his mind, leaf green eyes never revealing his thoughts, but still looked as thoughtful as he usually looked, shuffling his paws a bit as he thought, with a swish of his tail.

Last edited by seasalt; February 4th, 2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 08:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@starfall

(Omg I meant to do this yesterday and had to go!)

Hawkfeather sat in the clearing, her tabby tail wrapped around her paws. Normally the cold air seemed to effect her more, but with everything that had happened...she just didn't have time to think about it. She couldn't imagine what life would be like if Ratnight was still leader. Thank goodness he was gone. The she cat's tail flicked again, and she glanced around. Normally she was much more cheerful and excitable then this, but...again, after all that had happened, it seemed she had finally grown up a little. She had learned a lot. Before, she had always thought her clanmates were completely loyal, that they were all on the same side, and then...Hawkfeather closed her blue hues to try and get the visions of the dead or dying cats out of her head, the battle yowls- all of that had haunted her ever since it had ended, and she had no doubt that it probably always would. Parts of her wanted to forget, and parts of her were glad that she probably wouldn't. She didn't want to forget everything that had happened...because after all, she didn't want to forget that not everyone was loyal and had a good heart.

No matter how hard Hawkfeather tried, she couldn't find the good in those cats who had murdered others, or the cats who had fought against StarClan just out of spite. Loyalty was an important value, she knew- But there's loyalty to your Clan, loyalty to your friends, and loyalty to your beliefs. Which one is the right one? She wondered. Hawkfeather was still a young warrior, and- to be honest- not the smartest. However, this had certainly given her an amount of insight that she hadn't had before. So how was it, then, that she was still able to treat her clanmates as though they hadn't been fighting against her only a few moons ago? How was it that she was able to smile at everyone still, as though nothing wrong had been done? She really couldn't say. She had no idea how this had happened or even if things would be the same ever again. Still, the only thing she could do was have hope. That's something I'm good at, she thought with a faint smile on her features.
{That's Okay XD Mine's Pretty Late}
Bluejay strolled into the clearing, a small mouse dangling from his jaws. The silver maine coon narrowed his eyes, his blue hues danced with tiredness and pride, happy with himself for catching something for the clan, even if it was small, it would still be able to feed a kit, though it wasn't his best catch he would take it over nothing. The tom made his way to the fresh kill pile, the limp catch swinging between his tightly clamped jaws with every step he took, snow crunching beneath his paws. Once he was a mouse length away from the pile he dropped the mouse on the top and twitched his tail, observing the pile "It's finally beginning to look like a pile." he stated, his nose wrinkling once he caught a wiff of a rotten corpse, it disgusted him, and if he didn't move it, it would contaminate the rest of the fresh prey. With a snort he bent down and began to shift the limp catches with his paw, blood staining the snowy white appendage, after a few seconds of searching he found a rotten sparrow and picked it up with his teeth by its wing. His nose twitched once the awful smell invaided his nose, wanting to throw it out as soon as possible he waddled out of the clearing, pushing his way through the bracken tunnel, and tossed it a few fox-lengths from the clan after digging a hole for it, and buried it.

Bluejay let out a snort once he was back in the clearing, his ears flat, his blue hues shone with annoyance "How did no one else smell that?" he snapped aloud, hoping that other's around him heard it, it took some time, and instead of dealing with a rotting corpse he could have been sleeping by now, just thinking about that annoyed him. He stomped across the clearing and was about to push his way into the warriors den until he spotted a pair of blue distressed filled eyes, it made him stop dead in his tracks, and it annoyed him that he stopped. The dark silver warrior hung his head and let out a long, dragged out sigh, and swiveled around, now facing Hawkfeather, Blue orbs meeting blue orbs "You look troubled...." he trailed off, realizing that he didn't plan on what he planned on saying, he didn't even know if she truly was distressed, he inwardly kicked himself for just turning and talking to another clanmate without the slightest idea of how to start a conversation. Since he already started, there was no use backing out now, he sat himself down with a huff and wrapped his tail around his paws, hoping to block the smell of iron and rotting flesh.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 3rd, 2017, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Well, at least he wasn't the only one having trouble coming up with something... He had been about to respond to the kit's latest suggestion--one that would have been surely a sight to see, but didn't seem plausible--when she started scooting her paws forward. The apprentice twitched his whiskers and watched her curiously. That... might actually work.

Without a word, Pricklepaw sidestepped around her and into the tunnel. He walked slowly, sweeping any debris that littered the path to the side and flattening the clumps of grass that had sprouted up. Moving the beetle like that would be slow going, but clearing the way would surely speed it up a bit.
Honeykit perked her head up curiously as the white apprentice padded in front of her in silence, wondering if he'd come up with an idea himself. She blinked as he cleared away the tunnel, leaving it as smooth as a cat's fur after it had been groomed. Well, not really - the dirt itself was a bit bumpy, but it was obviously clearer than it'd been moments ago. Honeykit looked to her paws, and then at the tunnel, and then at Pricklepaw, and then at herself again. What was he. . .

"Oh!" She chirped, feeling the need to bounce but keeping herself firmly on the ground. Looks like her last idea had worked after all! "Here I go!" She said, before rushing forward for a second and nearly squishing the bug underneath her paws. With wide, worried eyes, the ginger kit whispered a quick "Sorry," before crouching down and scooting forward, making her way down the tunnel carefully. Thank Starclan they weren't in some confusing cave system.

Last edited by whippoorwill; February 3rd, 2017 at 08:40 PM.
Old February 4th, 2017, 09:08 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Ludicrous Lunacy @Nightwarriors4life
Smallpaw sat in a shady spot in the clearing. His grey tail flicked, he narrowed his eyes at the medicine cat's den. He new Remorakit might be in there. He sighed, shifting his paws. Laying down, Smallpaw made a small snowball. "Remora...don't forget me. I know you might become a medicine cat. I know you'll never understand but.." He mumbled.
Old February 4th, 2017, 01:47 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Nettleclaw
Silvercloud lifted up one of her paws, licking it before slowly dragging it over her ear to flatten up a tuft of fur that stood up. The tabby liked to have a clean and neat appearance. To her, appearances could be quite important when it came first impressions. Today she wasn't really looking on making any new friends. She would probably just go talk to some cats who she already knew. Or maybe she might do a training session with Sorrelpaw. She looked up at the sun, squinting her eyes. It was still quite early in the morning so she would have plenty of time later today to do training. For now, she would just relax and find someone to talk to. A certain cat popped into her mind. One that looked quite similiar to her. Echospeck. If Nettleclaw was here and able to read her mind, he would most likely be dismayed by her choices. Although, Silvercloud couldn't help but get a warm, fuzzy feeling when she was near Echospeck. The tom was a charming one and she enjoyed his company. Of course, she would never admit it in front of her best friend's presence, but she sometimes preferred Echospeck's company rather than Nettleclaw. She often found herself rather confused when she though about it. Nettleclaw had saved her in the floods, and they had even become best friends, but soon Echospeck came along and he seemed to be taking all of Silvercloud's attention from Nettleclaw. Silvercloud shook her pelt before using her amber gaze to search for Echospeck. Finally, she spotted him. She gave her pelt a few final licks before standing up to walk over to the tom.

Echospeck yawns, a late start to the day he would call it, but the rest was well deserved after his successful evening hunt yesterday. Stretching out his legs, he also takes the moment to groom up a little. He sighs, a soft purr about him as once again his favorite moment hunting with Silvercloud pops in his head. It's happening more and more it seems, thinking about her, bumping into her, all the way to spending a whole day with her, she's everywhere! But it's not a bad thing, her company has been the most excitement he's had in moons, it's actually made his evening solo hunts feel too quiet. Maybe I should ask her... to come along one night? Nah, Nettleclaw's probably the one with her attention in camp, since I'm never here at sundown.

Echospeck turns to look over Nettleclaw's usual loafing spot. He's not there, so Silvercloud is probably with him now. He turns his head further to groom his shoulder, then froze immediately. His eyes widened, Silvercloud's padding right to him. He hastely curls his tail, "Silvercloud! Good morning."

At Echospeck's call to Silvercloud, Nettleclaw raises his ears and stealthily leaps into the apprentices den just enough to peek out one ear. He gets some looks from the young warriors, but that's nothing new to him.
Old February 4th, 2017, 06:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@tawny~
{Rawr}
Jaypaw hobbled out of the apprentice den, groggy, tired, and in a grumpy mood, the silver tom's blue hues were half idled, his tail dragging behind him. The silver apprentice wasn't a morning bird, or a night owl, he had the perfect schedule for sleep, never sleeping to much, or to little, that is, until he became an apprentice, then it go to all sorts of whacked up. The silver apprentice stifled a yawn, his ears flattening against his head, now most of the time this would be considered cute to most, but when he was in this mood, most of the clan knew to stay away, for their own safety, he may seem small, cute, and innocent, but in reality he would easily tear a cat limb from limb if pushed. Jaypaw staggered to the fresh kill pile and grumbled, wondering where his mentor was, he needed to hunt, the clan needed more food, but then again, the two agent trained together since they got in their argument, since then he's been hunting on his own. The little tom let out a grumble and kicked up some snow, shivering slightly when a clump got between his pads "Where is that jerk, at this rate I'll never become a Warrior Gyreststar will have to hold me back another moon." he hissed, his tail lashing back and fourth as he thought about retrying his apprenticeship, or getting another mentor.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread