Old May 9th, 2024, 08:18 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

wither
she/her // 16 moons // outsider

---

Perhaps she should have been more perceptive. If she had been she would have smelled the danger of Shadowclan approach miles away. But it was too late. An eye cracks open to peer at the looming figure of Slytiger, wide and frightened, as if being discovered meant this was the end of her life. It very well could be, even if this wasn't Shadowclan territory. They were known to be vicious, after all, maybe he would kill her for the fun of it and return home with her pelt as a prize to his leader. As much as she wanted to just squeeze her eyes shut and wait for her end she was too stubborn for that. So she unfurls from her ball slowly to sit up, chocolate irises wary and watching. Body poised as if at any moment she would decide to run.

"... H-Hello." She greets in return, rounded ears alert for any signs of movement toward her. "Who's there? An' what do ya want? I haven't done anything wrong... Ain't trespassed or anything, honest..."

slytiger | @Ian

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 15th, 2024, 01:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Marigoldleap
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior??? -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

(trigger warning: Bad thoughts of death )
Needing time away from her clanmates the molly felt her paws move towards a familiar place. She hadn't been here in moons, but it was one she still held dear to her heart. Looking around she began to remember when her and Shrewstep first found this place. It was once full of life and she often found herself coming here time and time again. Marigoldleap moved over to the small stream. She sat there and looked at her reflection. Looking at it all she could see was Ebonyfang. Not Marigoldleap. Maybe Marigoldleap was just a figment of her imangination. A cat she chose to become and now wished she hadn't.

There were choices she had made and now she was slowly regretting it. She'd be in Shadowclan right now. She'd be with her former clanmates. She'd be with her brother type figure Shrewstep. Her and Fiercefire were done, but she still wanted them to be friends. They probably would be if she had stayed. Her life was falling apart. All her kits, but one remained. She was alone. If only she could go back and beg Dawnstar to let her back into Shadowclan. No that wasn't an option. Knowing her cousin she'd probably put one foot near home and instantly be killed. She didn't want to die yet, but right now there wasn't really anything to live for.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 16th, 2024, 03:20 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Marigoldleap

(trigger warning: Bad thoughts of death )
Needing time away from her clanmates the molly felt her paws move towards a familiar place. She hadn't been here in moons, but it was one she still held dear to her heart. Looking around she began to remember when her and Shrewstep first found this place. It was once full of life and she often found herself coming here time and time again. Marigoldleap moved over to the small stream. She sat there and looked at her reflection. Looking at it all she could see was Ebonyfang. Not Marigoldleap. Maybe Marigoldleap was just a figment of her imangination. A cat she chose to become and now wished she hadn't.

There were choices she had made and now she was slowly regretting it. She'd be in Shadowclan right now. She'd be with her former clanmates. She'd be with her brother type figure Shrewstep. Her and Fiercefire were done, but she still wanted them to be friends. They probably would be if she had stayed. Her life was falling apart. All her kits, but one remained. She was alone. If only she could go back and beg Dawnstar to let her back into Shadowclan. No that wasn't an option. Knowing her cousin she'd probably put one foot near home and instantly be killed. She didn't want to die yet, but right now there wasn't really anything to live for.

[ open ]

->> ghost <<-
[ he/it | outsider | ???moons | purrks ]
a mostly black, lithe tom with shaggy fur and few white markings
ghost had been lingering in the shadows the large pine trees cast, black pelt melting into the dark background. the sun was high in the sky and ghost had fallen into old familiar habits, laying in one place, unmoving, for hours while on the lookout. he had considered climbing one of the trees to remain completely out of sight but they had such an awkward shape that he didnt trust his abilities enough to know he would get properly up and down. it annoyed him honestly, that he had yet to learn to properly climb and swim. a cat, similar smell to otterwhatever so it assumed they must be in some relation, maybe another one of these clan cats.
curious, it stepped out of the shadows and neared the stranger on quiet paws, probably not quiet enough to properly surprise them, but his curiosity was limited to actual knowledge at the moment.
"greetings stranger" he purred, stepping around and into the space the stranger was staring at.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; May 16th, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 12:29 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Marigoldleap

Hearing paw steps the molly stayed still. She wasn't in a good enough mood to move. The clan she had grown to love was starting to feel like hell. She wanted it to stop. Everyday the situation got worse for Riverclan she couldn't handle it. Seeing the cats reflection as he moved up to her, causing her to look up at him. Normally she'd be aggressive towards outsiders, but right now she didn't have the energy to fight or argue for them to leave her alone. Not looking away from the water she said, "Greetings to you." She was tired and you could hear it in her voice. There was no hope anymore. "Is there something that you need?", she asked in a polite way. If not she was fine just sitting in her own pity.

[ @alec; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; May 17th, 2024 at 12:29 AM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 10:18 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Marigoldleap

Hearing paw steps the molly stayed still. She wasn't in a good enough mood to move. The clan she had grown to love was starting to feel like hell. She wanted it to stop. Everyday the situation got worse for Riverclan she couldn't handle it. Seeing the cats reflection as he moved up to her, causing her to look up at him. Normally she'd be aggressive towards outsiders, but right now she didn't have the energy to fight or argue for them to leave her alone. Not looking away from the water she said, "Greetings to you." She was tired and you could hear it in her voice. There was no hope anymore. "Is there something that you need?", she asked in a polite way. If not she was fine just sitting in her own pity.

[ @alec; ]

->> ghost <<-
[ he/it | outsider | ???moons | purrks ]
a mostly black, lithe tom with shaggy fur and minimal white markings, one grey one blue eye
the clan cat didnt move, odd, the other ones had seemed rather agitated to see him. especially the grey one, fognettle, who had put up quite a fight at first, all serious about clan loyalty and the border yada yada he didnt care. it didnt matter. what mattered was the fact that it took him less than a month to lure the tom out past the border, gain his trust enough that he offered training and talked about joining riverclan. he wont. he wouldnt have. even if fognettle was still alive he wouldnt think about joining any of the clans. it had too many lose threads to follow around here for now, and even though he assumed the clans would make a lot of things easier, he wouldnt subject himself to watchful eyes following his every move for the moment being. there were some other rather promising cats around here as well, he'd have to see, perhaps one day.
"oh no..i was just curious! its not every day that i see a clan cat around here!" he grinned, it strained a bit to use this voice, all smooth and seemingly excited. his throat had gotten a bit out of practice, all good, he could deal with it..

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements