by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM

Old March 7th, 2024, 09:19 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default COME ONE, COME ALL !! [petalrot relationship finder]

HEY, YOU !! YES, YOU !! DO YOU WANT A PATHETIC WET RAT TO HANG OUT WITH ??? WELL DO I HAVE THE CAT FOR YOU !!! MEET PETALROT:
Bug is a wet rat in a sewer and i need relations for bug desperately *grabby hands*

I'm lookin for pals, perhaps a cat who mentored bug, annndddd a future romantic partner (bug's 28moons currently (AFAB trans male but uses bug/bugself exclusively), so if you're vying to be bug's extra special bff i ask that the cat in question for that is no younger than 22moons).

Yeah that's it. No forms !! Throw a cat at me, tell me a bit about them and what you think their relationship might be like !! (if you need more info on Petalrot other than that bug's a pathetic sewer rat you can check out the link in my sig !!) I shall respond to all candidates in a maybe timely manner who knows (:

Last edited by Neptune.; March 27th, 2024 at 05:19 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 09:28 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: COME ONE, COME ALL !! [petalrot relationship finder]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
HEY, YOU !! YES, YOU !! DO YOU WANT A PATHETIC WET RAT TO HANG OUT WITH ??? WELL DO I HAVE THE CAT FOR YOU !!! MEET PETALROT:
Bug is a wet rat in a sewer and i need relations for bug desperately *grabby hands*

I'm lookin for pals, perhaps a cat who mentored bug, annndddd a future romantic partner (bug's 28moons currently (AFAB trans male but uses bug/bugself exclusively), so if you're vying to be bug's extra special bff i ask that the cat in question for that is no younger than 22moons).

Yeah that's it. No forms !! Throw a cat at me, tell me a bit about them and what you think their relationship might be like !! (if you need more info on Petalrot other than that bug's a pathetic sewer rat you can check out the link in my sig !!) I shall respond to all candidates in a maybe timely manner who knows (:

i shall throw Alderblossom at you. she is a rather caring she-cat who is known for her generosity and her great teaching skills. she is mentor to turtlepaw :3

alder and petal may get along pretty well :0

also, just a friend tho, because i have a cat lined up for alder :d

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 09:28 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 09:28 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Love is a rose but you better not pick it
Only grows when it's on the vine
Handful of thorns and you'll know you've missed it
Lose your love when you say the word mine

refrencesbio

❝I want to see what's never been seen
I want to live that age-old dream
Come on boy let's go together
Let's take the best right now❞

✧personality✧

WisteriaCrescent is a young warrior who is known for her cheerful nature and her ability to bring light to even the heaviest of situations. She was made a warrior at the age of 20 moons, [I plan on making her a backstory soon because I've absolutely fallen in love with her character!]

Despite her bubbly personality, WisteriaCrescent is deeply affected when she fails to live up to her own expectations. She strives to be her best around other people and is often highly critical of herself when she falls short. Her emotional nature is both a strength and a weakness - while she has a deep capacity for empathy and compassion, she is also prone to crying over small things and stressing over insignificant details.

As a pessimist, WisteriaCrescent tends to see the worst in any given situation. She is often unable to see the potential for positive outcomes and can become easily overwhelmed by negative emotions. However, despite her tendency towards negativity, she maintains a sense of hope and determination that has carried her through many difficult times.

Organization is not WisteriaCrescent's strong suit, and she is often described as a "hot mess" by those who know her well. However, she is able to hide her chaos around others and presents a polished, put-together facade. She does have a tendency to overshare and can be annoying to those who are not interested in her ramblings.

Despite her flaws, WisteriaCrescent is a loyal friend to those who have earned her trust. She is quick to show her soft side to those she cares about, and is fiercely protective of her loved ones. Her emotional nature can make her vulnerable, but it also makes her a powerful ally in times of need.

❝Love is a rose but you better not pick it
Lose your love when you say the word mine❞

✧appearance✧

WisteriaCrescent is a stunning she-cat with a solid white coat that is silky and clean. Her coat is medium-furred, but it gets heavier in certain parts of her body, such as her tail, ear tuffs, paws, and belly. This gives her a distinctive and charming appearance that can make anyone fall in love with her. Her icy blue eyes are striking and can captivate anyone who looks into them.

As an assigned female at birth (AFAB) cat, WisteriaCrescent would be unable to have kits with PetalRot, if that's a concern for you. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that she is a friendly, loving, and inquisitive

I want to go to an old hoedown
Long ago in a western town
Pick me up 'cause my feet are dragging
Give me a lift and I'll hay your wagon

✧plot ideas✧
From what I understand, if WisteriaCrescent was picked as a future love interest, she and Bug would have a unique and interesting dynamic. I believe that they would be able to bounce off each other very well, and that WisteriaCrescent would encourage Bug to be more open and expressive with their emotions. It's kind of an "opposites attract" moment, as they both have very different personalities, but that could make their relationship even more exciting and fulfilling.

I envision their romance as a slow-burn one, developing over the course of a few months. I think that WisteriaCrescent would fall head over heels for Bug quite quickly, while PetalRot might be slower to accept or even come around to the idea of them being together. From what I gathered from PetalRot's bio, they seem to be slow to accept things, but I could be wrong.

WisteriaCrescent would put Bug into open-ended and emotional situations often, especially after they get close because she would be more open about how she feels. She would be there for Bug whenever they needed someone to talk to or share their emotions with. And even if WisteriaCrescent gets picked as just a friend, she would be fine with the "therapist" role, providing comfort and support to PetalRot whenever they need it.

Love is a rose but you better not pick it
Lose your love when you say the word mine

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; March 11th, 2024 at 12:59 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 09:30 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Placeholder

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:51 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Placeholder!!~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:39 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

placeholder

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 12th, 2024, 07:56 PM
What matters is ‘you’

bump <33
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:18 PM
What matters is ‘you’

bump
Old May 11th, 2024, 02:04 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

This application’s acceptance would create a new character, so this was not a pre-existing cat. Introducing Marshykit, The Anything and Everything kit.

~ Marshy’Kit ~
Child of the Circus
Male (he/him) // 3 1/2 Moons // ShadowClan // “Everything at Once”

Role- Petalrot’s Adoptive Son

- Marshykit: Overall -
Marshykit is… unique. He has millions of hobbies, millions of personality traits, millions of strengths, weaknesses, and all of the rest. He is pretty complicated, but you can sum it all up with a single phrase: ‘Everything at Once.’ He’s loud, then he’s quiet, he’s excited, then he’s exhausted, he’s big, then he’s small. His mood changes every few seconds, making him all over the place. This makes him both very interesting and very annoying to those around him, creating lots of dynamic with everybody he meets. But no matter who you are or how you feel about him, his first impression will always be quite a show. And once you’ve interacted with him more than once, you’ll realize just how out of place he is, finding that when it comes to Marshykit’s personality, you only know the half of it.

Marshykit is very, very fluffy. His fur is long, soft, and likes to droop downward, looking similar in texture to the grass found in marshy areas. He has long limbs and small paws, large ears, and a long tail. All around his back, underbelly, and
muzzle, his fur is a light cream-brown color. The color fades into a striped red and russet pattern on his limbs, tail, and face. Marshykit is odd-eyed, but both are narrow and bright, with dark fur lining the top. His left eye is turquoise, and his right is a glare-y yellow. Marshykit is lean and narrow underneath all of the fur, and thanks to the lightness of the fur he has, running and moving around quickly isn’t too much of an issue. The expressions he makes are always extremely exaggerated and dramatic, but that just matches his personality. He likes to make himself look wonky.

I like to image Marshykit being the weirdest kind of theater-kid stereotype. He will take the simplest of things and turn them into full-on dramas. For example, if he witnessed two cats bickering casually, he’d gasp and begin explaining how absolutely terrible these cat’s are feeling about each other, and all of the pain and heartbreak they’re feeling, so much that they’re having to argue and shout like this. When cats tell him he’s overreacting, he gets a little offended and tells them no, they’re underreacting. This shows how stubborn he can be- he refuses to accept the fact that he’s a drama-queen. He also gets excited when traumatic things happen to anybody, because that makes it easier to think up entire stories about things that don’t actually exist.

He loves to make up and tell stories- I’m sure he’d make a nice elder. He’ll go on and on spouting out the interesting stories that he came up with all in his head, developing them more and more as he grows. Once he’s a little older, he’ll begin to realize the importance of morals and themes in stories and include those in his storytelling, until finally, he’s created entire worlds and universes in his mind. In case it wasn’t clear, he is imaginative. He may be dramatic and noisy sometimes, but you have to admit that he’s creative.

His mood depends heavily on whatever is going on at the time. If everybody is feeling sad, he exaggerates the sadness and goes into an entire breakdown of misery and despair. If the population’s mood is excited, he’s so enthusiastic he feels like he could fly. And anger? That’s always fun. Marshykit just tries to be as iconic as possible, so much to the point it annoys his clanmates. Fortunately for him, some enjoy his iconic personality, making it easier to befriend him. He either loves or hates you, and everything you do will either be remembered by him forever or forgotten the very moment it’s done happening. When he seriously wants or doesn’t want to remember something, it gets permanently engraved into his head. But when the event turns out to be insignificant and his story-creating can’t save it, he forgets it in a snap.

Marshykit goes around searching for big personalities, looking for cats to have dramatic and dynamic-full interactions. He hates having to waste time interacting with boring cats. He admires anybody who expresses themselves uniquely and even excessively, respecting anybody for simply having a lot of personality. You could be evil and terrible, and he’ll still idolize you, just so long as you’re either (a), interesting personality-wise, and/or (b), have a traumatic backstory. He also loves to make up little poems. Finally, nobody in the entire universe had ever loved roleplays as much as this cat. The moment he and his peers arrange a roleplay game, he puts his entire heart and soul into his role, even if he’s the grumpy elder in the corner. And for some reason he likes to add little dancey-dances into his movements, especially in roleplays. He’s odd.

Speaking of heart and soul, rarely is there anything he does that doesn’t involve stuffing tons of emotion into it. I apologize if this description of his personality didn’t sound right- hopefully you get the gist.

Strengths:

Creative- He can whip up a good story within seconds- or, at least, he’ll learn to as he grows.

Kindhearted- He is very kind to everybody who he either likes or has never meant. The only exceptions are the ones who have already made it onto his bad side.

Confident- He believes strongly in… believing. He feels like if he believes in himself and all that he does, he can do it. This makes him extra motivated to do great things.

Neutral:
Extroverted- He’s both extroverted and loud. He likes to express his thoughts and feelings externally, and being around others gives him energy-boosts.

Negative:

Noisy during moods like anger and excitement- He wont shut his mouth during these moods, and even when told strictly to quiet down, he struggles to do so.

Too quiet during his silent-treatment sessions- Upset him or betray him and he will refuse to speak to you. You could be up in his face, and he’ll ignore you completely, maybe stop what he’s doing just to wait out the interaction, hope you’ll leave as soon as possible.

Dramatic- It is literally impossible to just have a casual interaction with him unless you’ve known each other well for a while. Otherwise, prepare for his performance.

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The information from here on out will be more than just his personality and physical appearance. It dives deeper into his life style, his relationships, his future, etcetera. It also explains the way he could interact with Petalrot and more about their parent-to-son relationship. Everything here is changeable, and if it is either unrealistic or just unsatisfying to you, we change change it. The majority of things beneath this paragraph are just ideas. Then again, Marshykit in general is just an idea- anyway, enjoy.

I noticed you’d mentioned Petalrot’s lack of expressiveness, what seems like bug’s reluctance to speak up about or show how big really feels. I think this could make for some interesting dynamic between Marshykit and Petalrot, because of the differences in the way they both show how they feel.

Marshykit makes his emotions obvious; He exaggerates them, plays around with them, and changes them into something double what what they originally were. Petalrot, however, seems to be nowhere near as expressive. From what I got from the biography, bug keeps bug’s expressiveness at a minimum, being, ‘Bad at Feelings.’ Now, I’d say that Marshykit is pretty good at feelings, so he could be giving Petalrot what bug lacks. I can see Marshykit being quite bothersome with his amount of expression, constantly trying to make up for Petalrot’s lack of visible-emotions by making his own extra-extra obvious. Marshykit would feel as if Petalrot doesn’t show and/or talk about how bug feels enough and constantly bother bug about it. It would make him a rather obnoxious son, but what parent doesn’t have to deal with a bothersome kid? It’s just part of the parental responsibility to figure out how to deal with their annoyance, honestly. At least Marshykit never tries to be annoying, he just is.

Now for an idea. Now the part that comes next is completely optional, because it’s a little darker and more serious. Warning, this idea will include some gloomier and more solemn topics. First thing’s first: My carrot brain can’t take a joke or sarcasm without interpreting it as something real, so I’m sorry if you didn’t mean that Petalrot was actually rat-like when calling bug a ‘wet-rat.’ But from that small phrase/title, it doesn’t seem like Petalrot is a very good cat. So some extra-interesting dynamic could show a not-so-happy relationship between Marshykit and his adoptive father. Marshykit would feel irritated either Petalrot’s reluctance to express how bug feels, arguing against bug that being expressive is something bug needs to work on and isn’t trying hard enough to fix. If Petalrot begins to feel angry with Marshykit and his constant complaining, bug would let Marshykit know it in bug’s own Ratty-Ways, and their relationship would experience some tension, toxicity. Marshykit would eventually realize his arguing and complaining played a big part in the problems with their parent-to-child relationship, and although he’d feel bad, he would also be upset that Petalrot wasn’t trying to fix it or change at all. Feeling like Petalrot will never take his emotion-advise and listen to him, Marshykit would give up on trying to help and love Petalrot, even avoiding bug. If bug ever were to snap at or get angry with Marshykit, Marshykit would just take it and accept his unfortunate position, never truly knowing what good parental care feels like because of all the conflict. One example of this not-so-healthy relationship issues could show itself when Marshykit comes to Petalrot with a new story he came up with. If Petalrot was obviously showing no interest in Marshykit’s creativity/listening to his stories, Marshykit would feel upset and unheard, feel sad. Again, all just an idea about their Father + Son Relationship..

Cared for properly by his parent or not, Marshykit will grow into the most wild, energetic circus-animal there is. He’ll always love thinking up and telling stories, as well as living out his own as dramatically and strangely as he can. Sometimes he can be blind to cats’ flaws and weaknesses, too invested in their story and how interesting their weaknesses make them, causing him to take a liking to even the worst cats. This will make him vulnerable to manipulation, because all you have to do to get on his good side is just be dramatic. In other words, be dramatic, and Marshykit will adore you.

Marshykit is going to have a future of a whole lot of friends and enemies, being the friendly and annoying cat that he is. It’s easy to imagine him in the middle of the night in the apprentice’s den, right as his peers are all just about to fall asleep, whispering to the group, “Ya’ll ever imagine you’ve got wings? Like sparrows?” followed by the groaning and growling of his tired, now grumpy denmates. But once they adjusted to his drama and the rest of his flaws, he’d make some good and fun company. If you were bored, you could just wander up to Marshykit/paw/insertwarriortitlehere and either have him tell a story or just have an interesting conversation.

In general, Marshykit will be pretty nice. If you’re unique, he loves you, and he’ll make sure to show it. Just don’t give him a chance to get too passionate about his love for drama, because he will monologue about the wonders and possibilities in life for hours on end.

Kithood-
As a kit, Marshykit will spent his time making drama, fishing for chaos, and roleplaying with his friends. He will get overly excited when something really good or really bad happens, and bother a whole bunch of cats, but he’ll be lovable. Cats would appreciate his motivation and cheesy inspirational speeches, taking some time off to listen to a story or two he’d come up with. Marshykit will take pride in his creativity, and once he becomes one of the older kittens, he will put it to use and start telling the younger kits stories, making himself liked by cats his age and younger. As he grows and changes during his kitten days, his love for drama and… trauma, will never leave. He’ll love hearing tales of happiness, sadness, pure chaos, anything. His dreams will be pretty strange, but that will only encourage more storytelling/creating, and the gears in his head will keep turning until his brain is overflowing with self-created stories and fiction. By the time he reaches apprenticeship, he would’ve made himself known for both his stories and his drama/acting hobbies.

Apprenticeship-
The stories certainly don’t stop here. Instead, they get better, stronger, and many get darker. Sometimes Marshypaw will unknowingly tell small kits extremely dark stories, and only realize that it was too dark for cats their age once the mothers freak out and hiss at him. Then he’ll apologize in his own dramatic way, probably falling over and bowing towards them crying his eyes out because he offended somebody. He’ll also end up having thousands of crushes all the time, jumping from a few to the next constantly. He will end up having had romantic feelings for about 99.9 percent of his peers at least once by the end of his apprenticeship. This may or may not cause problems, but chances are, with my own love for drama, he will. Then again, the idea of getting his heart broken will make him excited, so I’ll leave the idea to live on until I make more decisions. When it comes to training, Marshypaw will try to have as much fun as possible. His mentor might actually hate him, because he won’t shut up about the importance of love and happiness while they’re trying to learn how to pounce, but then again, they could just as easily be patient with him, instead love him for his theatre-kid positive energy. Marshypaw will be most talented with flexibility and agility, thanks to the little dancer-dances he always practiced as a kit. If he were human, this guy would definitely be a gymnast. In addition, Marshypaw will somehow be both incredibly lazy and very responsible- like I said, everything at once- judging by how interesting the tasks are. If he’s sorting out mouse bile, the laziness kicks in. If he’s learning how to fight in a battle, the responsibility comes soaring. It all depends.

Adulthood-
Has he matured? Eh, maybe, depends on the perspective. He’s still noisy, obnoxious, dramatic… but creative! I don’t know much about his warrior days, other than the fact that his personality hasn’t changed very much. So if this whole application gets accepted, I’ll tell you about any new information that I get. But if what you said about Petalrot’s death is true, I doubt Petalrot would still be alive to see Marshy’something by now anyway.

This just goes more into depth about the idea I was talking about earlier back in the ‘dynamic’ section.

Okay. So Marshykit would start out completely blind to the flaws of their relationship, seeing nothing but the fact that he’s trying to help his parent. But once he starts to realize his efforts are meaningless, of course, he’ll get upset. And because he’s dramatic, he exaggerates how upset he is and gets angry with Petalrot. Petalrot, like most, would be unhappy with Marshykit’s complaining, and do some arguing back. Bug would probably end up saying some things that upset Marshykit, leading Marshykit to develop an entire new image of his father. In Marshykit’s mind, Petalrot would look like more of an obstacle, something in the way of Marshykit’s happiness and joy in his life. Marshykit would start to yell at Petalrot more often, call him names and be disrespectful, and if Petalrot responds with the same anger and disrespect, Marshykit’s image of bug would only worsen. Eventually, Marshykit would despise him completely, and tell him he wishes but had just let him stay orphaned and not adopted, because having a parent like this was just painful and miserable. If we wanted some extra drama, Petalrot either wouldn’t care at all, or he’d make Marshykit think that he didn’t, further upsetting Marshykit. From that point on, Marshykit would stop disliking Petalrot- because he would hate bug’s guts instead.

Marshykit can take anything and turn it into an entire world of stories. He will enjoy it, too.

He will be very animated when telling these stories, moving around in ways that mimic the characters’ behavior and making their expressions, especially when telling stories for cats younger than him. He wants to make as much of a performance as he can, acting out the story and getting laughs, gasps, and more out of his audience. You could call it a hobby, but it doubles as a simple escape from his boredom with his every day kit life and lack of a good schedule. It would also get him some more friends.

His stories become better as he grows, and once he’s an apprentice, they’re pretty good, at least for a cat’s brain. He spends a lot of time around his fellow apprentices and the kits storytelling, and if someone is feeling upset, he’ll cough up some story about thy everything’s okay- for example, if someone was struggling with extreme grief over the loss of a loved one, he’d tell a story about the importance of moving on, and how the loved one is laughing and playing up in the afterlife, safe and sound. So these stories are more than just a hobby, because they’re something he uses both to help others emotionally. He even uses them as a coping mechanism for himself, really.

So those are the basics about Marshykit and his life. This is also my attempt at creating another character, the one that will be my official ShadowClan cat, alongside my ThunderClan one, WindClan one, Maybe-RiverClan one, and less-important-outsiders. I hope you enjoyed reading this nonsense. Have a nice day!

~ @Neptune. ~

// EDIT: His age has been altered, edited from 1 1/2 moons to 3 1/2 moons! \\

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 17th, 2024 at 07:34 PM.