by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:31 PM

Old May 18th, 2024, 10:36 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default birchfreckle dies

(i want to move his purrk to another character so lol)

Birchfreckle was cold. He didn't know how to treat his fever, because it didn't come from infection or anything. So he huddled, burning and freezing at the same time. He blinked, delirious, and whimpered, "Cobwebpaw? Minkpaw? Can you help me...?". But he wasn't in RiverClan anymore. He was hallucinating for sure now. He drew in a final shuddering breath, before closing his hazy eyes and letting go of the world forever.

(open to anyone, just don't mention me)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:50 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: birchfreckle dies

Wyvern

The young rogue was out in nature alone for the first time so far. It had taken a while before Corvin had decided to send her on a hunting mission. She had guarded many times and even gotten to patrol the city areas alone once she had gotten her battle training, but this was her first time hunting. She had already caught a vole, the same animal that she had practised with when bein taught to hunt, but she wanted to bring back something more, something that could feed more than just one cat.

She made sure to stay far enough away from the border-markings that her mother had warned her about, but still, she could feel a strange scent hanging in the air. It was similar to the scentmarkings near the river, but with a strong hint of something... dead. It would be wiser not to get too close, Wyvern knew that, so rather than walking straight towards the scent, she quietly climbed up a tree (it was a bit different from climbing on roofs, but not undoable) to get a better look.

A dead, or at least basically dead, cat lay on the ground a bit away, and she could feel the clan-smell coming from them along with what she assumed to be sickness. Had they been left here? Well, it was reasonable to get sick cats away to make sure whatever sickness had killed them wouldn't spread. Wyvern was almost tempted to go over there and fetch the body -placing, bits of fur, blood smears, and skulls around the den back at home would be a good way to warn other streetcats from approaching- but someone that had died because of sickness was too risky, so the slender rogue slipped back down from the tree and continued on with her hunt.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks