Today 01:32 PM

Old February 13th, 2017, 01:52 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
@milo @Wolfybro @KitKat12 @fenic
@meraki

Forestpaw headed toward the territory entrance, waiting for his friends to follow him.
Ivypaw joined Forestpaw at the entrance, impatiently tapping her tail on the ground. She was anxious to get going and do something.
Old February 13th, 2017, 02:00 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Ploverpaw sniffed, still unsure about his feelings towards this entire situation. As long as Arrow was up to it, he'd be okay. Huffing lightly, the tom idly played with his own paws, biding his time as the rest caught up.

baibai
Old February 13th, 2017, 02:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@KitKat12 , @fenic! , @milo , @meraki , @xxJaggedegdexx
Arrowpaw followed along next to Ploverpaw,deciding mentally that he was his living heat source while they were outside. Dark tree loomed over head them as the sound of crunching snow came from underneath his paws. he felt cold,was still shivering and he gave out shaky breaths,which he could see in the cold. He thought it was a stupid idea to sneak out of camp at this hour,but there had to be someone there that was responsible he decided. "Do we have any idea where were going?" he mewed, his voice shaky from his shivering still. He wished he could be home in hos soft feathered nest,sleeping and curled up next to Ploverpaw and Finchpaw like he was most nights. He hoped they would find their way back,that they wouldn't wander to far from camp.

Last edited by graves; February 14th, 2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 07:15 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
"I get that,though only bordering one group means less trouble. We can keep track of one border more efficiently." he mewed back. Her tone was casual and her voice wasn't very loud and hyperactive as other cats were. Her voice and her attitude were more quiet,subtle if you were to word it. She nodded, standing up and giving a stretch, glancing at the large brown molly. "Let's go then." she looked towards the camp exit.
{{You can post in the territory!}}
Lioncry nodded, knowing that that was true. It didn't mean that they didn't have to patrol the other borders, as loners, rogues and kittypets could still sneak into their territory, but it did mean that there were less threats. More than before they'd moved territories, but less than there could be. Flicking her ears, she padded after Maplespider, entering the territory that was still rather unfamiliar to her, and she decided that, once the snow wasn't coming down as thick, she would memorize it a bit more. She was quite excited, as it'd been some time since she'd gone out in the territory for just a walk, and not on a patrol of some kind.
Old February 14th, 2017, 07:29 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry nodded, knowing that that was true. It didn't mean that they didn't have to patrol the other borders, as loners, rogues and kittypets could still sneak into their territory, but it did mean that there were less threats. More than before they'd moved territories, but less than there could be. Flicking her ears, she padded after Maplespider, entering the territory that was still rather unfamiliar to her, and she decided that, once the snow wasn't coming down as thick, she would memorize it a bit more. She was quite excited, as it'd been some time since she'd gone out in the territory for just a walk, and not on a patrol of some kind.
Maplespider slowed so Lioncry could catch up with her,as she had the habit of walking to fast with her long legs. She walked along side her now,a soft smile on her face as she walked. While other cats beg to differ she loved leaf bare,the way the snow crunched under her paws and how the sky seemed more blue. Every animal seemed to be hiding from the cold so all was quiet-just how Maple liked it. It was rather peaceful. She didn't feel the need to talk,as the walk was rather relaxing it's self and she was enjoying the moment with the other shecat. She didn't mind if the other spoke though,she quite liked hearing the other cats voice even if they had recently introduced themselves. She continued to walk along side her,her blue eyes gazing out at the scenery but glancing over at the other once in awhile.
Old February 14th, 2017, 07:59 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Maplespider slowed so Lioncry could catch up with her,as she had the habit of walking to fast with her long legs. She walked along side her now,a soft smile on her face as she walked. While other cats beg to differ she loved leaf bare,the way the snow crunched under her paws and how the sky seemed more blue. Every animal seemed to be hiding from the cold so all was quiet-just how Maple liked it. It was rather peaceful. She didn't feel the need to talk,as the walk was rather relaxing it's self and she was enjoying the moment with the other shecat. She didn't mind if the other spoke though,she quite liked hearing the other cats voice even if they had recently introduced themselves. She continued to walk along side her,her blue eyes gazing out at the scenery but glancing over at the other once in awhile.
Lioncry stopped suddenly, looking around before spotting the junco that had flown past her and off into the distance. Smiling, the large, golden furred warrior hurried after Maplespider, who's longer legs allowed her to move faster, making Lioncry have to take more steps than her newly introduced friend. She looked around, and, despite not being the most talkative of cats, she couldn't help but say something. Yes, she loved quiet, but today just seemed empty, and she wanted to sort of fill that empty silence. “Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like, to be a bird. Imagine just flying over the territories, looking down from the sky.” she said, chuckling slightly. It was true, as she had always wondered what that would be like. She'd once or twice had dreams about it, but could barely recall any of them. It'd always intrigued her, how the fly with such apparent ease, while not even leaves could fly. They sort of drifted down, but could never stay airborne.
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:09 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Lioncry stopped suddenly, looking around before spotting the junco that had flown past her and off into the distance. Smiling, the large, golden furred warrior hurried after Maplespider, who's longer legs allowed her to move faster, making Lioncry have to take more steps than her newly introduced friend. She looked around, and, despite not being the most talkative of cats, she couldn't help but say something. Yes, she loved quiet, but today just seemed empty, and she wanted to sort of fill that empty silence. “Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like, to be a bird. Imagine just flying over the territories, looking down from the sky.” she said, chuckling slightly. It was true, as she had always wondered what that would be like. She'd once or twice had dreams about it, but could barely recall any of them. It'd always intrigued her, how the fly with such apparent ease, while not even leaves could fly. They sort of drifted down, but could never stay airborne.
She looked over at her,making sure to take slower steps. She didn't want to speed walk,so she slowed her pace to match the shecats. She nodded along with her,"Well my friend, as Skyclan cats we are basically birds," she chuckled. Maplespider herself was an excellent tree climber and hopper,being able to hop from tree to tree with ease and speed as if she were flying,atleast,the closing thing to it. The way the breeze would ruffled her long light ginger fur she felt free. It had taken lots of mistakes and training to do so,but she would never regret the training for what she could do now,"If you are fast enough in the trees, you can feel just as free as a bird."
Old February 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
questionmark

Quote:
She looked over at her,making sure to take slower steps. She didn't want to speed walk,so she slowed her pace to match the shecats. She nodded along with her,"Well my friend, as Skyclan cats we are basically birds," she chuckled. Maplespider herself was an excellent tree climber and hopper,being able to hop from tree to tree with ease and speed as if she were flying,atleast,the closing thing to it. The way the breeze would ruffled her long light ginger fur she felt free. It had taken lots of mistakes and training to do so,but she would never regret the training for what she could do now,"If you are fast enough in the trees, you can feel just as free as a bird."
Lioncry laughed, nodding. It was true that a good majority of SkyClan loved hanging out in trees, and were very well adapt for it, but Lioncry a little less so, being so large. Trees were not exactly her strong point, as she was a bit too large to navigate and maneuver as well as most other cats, and was a bit slower and clumsier in the trees. She was good at jumping though, but so were most cats in SkyClan. Her hind legs were more powerful than most though, and that gave her a slight advantage, but not much. Flicking her tail, she looked up at the bare branches woven thickly overhead. “Trees are not my area of expertise though.” she chuckled, looking back towards Maplespider. She paused thoughtfully for a moment, then hurried to catch up with her Clanmate. “May be. But sometimes, if you run fast enough on the ground, you feel nearly as free.” she added after listening carefully to what the longer legged she-cat had said.
Old February 16th, 2017, 08:11 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Lioncry laughed, nodding. It was true that a good majority of SkyClan loved hanging out in trees, and were very well adapt for it, but Lioncry a little less so, being so large. Trees were not exactly her strong point, as she was a bit too large to navigate and maneuver as well as most other cats, and was a bit slower and clumsier in the trees. She was good at jumping though, but so were most cats in SkyClan. Her hind legs were more powerful than most though, and that gave her a slight advantage, but not much. Flicking her tail, she looked up at the bare branches woven thickly overhead. “Trees are not my area of expertise though.” she chuckled, looking back towards Maplespider. She paused thoughtfully for a moment, then hurried to catch up with her Clanmate. “May be. But sometimes, if you run fast enough on the ground, you feel nearly as free.” she added after listening carefully to what the longer legged she-cat had said.
She listened to what he had to say and nodded along,giving a small smile. She could understand partially. Her herself with her thin flexible body and longer limbs,tree hopping wasn't as much as a challenge as it was to Lioncry. With her limbs when running she was able to go faster in speed,including the trees and surprisingly she wasn't clumsy. When she first met the other warrior she had noticed her size,probably rather good in strength then being agile,not that Maplespider minded at all. She thought it was unique to have someone of that body type in her clan. "That is true,the wind in your fur as you run makes you feel free," she mewed. She did love running and taking walks under the tall trees in Skyclan territory no matter what the weather,it was always beautiful to her,"but to me nothing feels more free then to feel like you are flying among the birds with Starclan so close to you." This is how she felt when ever she climbed the trees,especially under the stars. In leaf bare the chill of the cold breeze would hit her fur it would remind her of the icy blue stars she saw whenever she looked up at night as she bounced gracefully from tree to tree. Lioncry seemed to be more her style,not so talkative and all over the place and more down to earth as she was. She wouldn't mind star gazing under the trees sometime with her.
Old February 16th, 2017, 10:12 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart received the mouse and took another bite, a bit larger of one than he had intended. He chewed, his cheeks bulging a little from the amount of food held in his mouth. After a few moments of working it down he smiled sheepishly and pushed it back to her. He worked his way slowly to his paws, putting his front two first. He used his front two for stability as he lifted his hindquarters up to balance on one good paw and his splint. He wobbled for a moment gaining balance and the took a few hesitant steps forwards. He was slow going, but at least he was walking without too much pain. He turned back to face Scorchedpetal with a smile. "Feels better than it did yesterday, that's for sure. Must be that fresh poppy seed in my system." He chuckled. He padded slowly back to Scorchedpetal and picked up the carcass. He began padding off at a slow, unsteady pace. "Ya comin'?" He called through a half covered mouth as he made his way towards the camp entrance.
Scorchedpetal padded along side him and made sure he was stable through out the walk. She looked up at the fading sky and smiled. "It's nice out here, you know. I can't wait until you get to come out more." she purred and looked at him. She watched him with a kind gaze that had a hint of another feeling but she herself wasn't sure what it was. She padded along sniffing for any near by prey that she could catch, and caught scent of a few mice, but she wasn't sure where they were due to the scent of them being distorted by the winds.

{trip goes cliff lol jk haha}

Last edited by monfang; February 16th, 2017 at 10:12 PM.