Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:20 PM

Old November 3rd, 2016, 12:31 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Tell me about it." she chuckled. "I'm Moonfang." she said, after hearing the other's name. Before she could say more a small mew caught her attention. A small, blue-pelted kit sat a few tail lengths off to her side. He had white in the same places like Moonfang, around the whiskers, the chest, underbelly, paws, and tail tip, but he was blue instead of black. With a sigh, Moonfang shook her head. "Sapphirekit, I told you to stay with your father." she said, but the kit just padded to her. "I got bored and wanted to see what you were doing." the kit replied, his eyes still kitten blue. Moonfang sighed, and looked back at Abysslight. "This is my son, Sapphirekit. He looks like a ca-joined version of me and his father." she said. The kit smiled, and padded across the border, and sat infront of the other Molly. "She's tall." he said, looking up, his blue eyes giving him a cute look.
Abysslight sighed. "Kits are trouble." She laughed. Then, as a blueish gray and white kit appeared, she cocked her head, listening as Moonfang explained. "He certainly looks like you." She agreed, then, to Sapphirekit, she said, "Hello there. I'm Abysslight. And yeah. I'm tall." She lowered herself slightly so she was closer to eye level with him. A low purr rumbled from her chest. She liked kits. They were a lot of fun to watch play. Her tail tip flicked in a friendly way, though she was slightly surprised as he crossed therther border, but she didn't feel bothered by it. In fact, she found it almost amusing as she gazed at the kit, his eyes a deep shade of blue, like those of a newborn's. She inclined her head, thinking that Moonfang was very lucky to have a mate and such a cute little kit.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 12:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Abysslight sighed. "Kits are trouble." She laughed. Then, as a blueish gray and white kit appeared, she cocked her head, listening as Moonfang explained. "He certainly looks like you." She agreed, then, to Sapphirekit, she said, "Hello there. I'm Abysslight. And yeah. I'm tall." She lowered herself slightly so she was closer to eye level with him. A low purr rumbled from her chest. She liked kits. They were a lot of fun to watch play. Her tail tip flicked in a friendly way, though she was slightly surprised as he crossed therther border, but she didn't feel bothered by it. In fact, she found it almost amusing as she gazed at the kit, his eyes a deep shade of blue, like those of a newborn's. She inclined her head, thinking that Moonfang was very lucky to have a mate and such a cute little kit.
Sapphirekit purred as well. Moonfang smiled as the she-cat lowered herself for him. He gave a goofy smile and saw her tail flick. But the message he go was not the one she was giving. With a quick wriggle of his rear, he pounced on it, and pawed it. Moonfang giggled. "Sapphirekit, c'mon now." she purred in amusement.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 12:46 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Sapphirekit purred as well. Moonfang smiled as the she-cat lowered herself for him. He gave a goofy smile and saw her tail flick. But the message he got was not the one she was giving. With a quick wriggle of his rear, he pounced on it, and pawed it. Moonfang giggled. "Sapphirekit, c'mon now." she purred in amusement.
Abysslight opened her jaws to speak when Sapphirekit pounced on her tail and started battering it with his paws. She flopped on her side, widening her eyes for effect. "Oh no! I'm being attacked by a huge badger!" She laughed, pawing him gently on the shoulder, keeping her claws sheathed. Abysslight was also careful not to do it hard. She heard Moonfang speak to Sapphirekit, and she tried to calm down, but she was still laughing, amusement dancing in her eyes.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:

Abysslight opened her jaws to speak when Sapphirekit pounced on her tail and started battering it with his paws. She flopped on her side, widening her eyes for effect. "Oh no! I'm being attacked by a huge badger!" She laughed, pawing him gently on the shoulder, keeping her claws sheathed. Abysslight was also careful not to do it hard. She heard Moonfang speak to Sapphirekit, and she tried to calm down, but she was still laughing, amusement dancing in her eyes.
Moonfang laughed. "Sapphirestar won against the RiverClan cat! She was no match for his strength." she said, winking at Abysslight. Sapphirekit smile widened. "I am the most awesomest leader ever! I shall lead ShadowClan to greatness!" he mewed, standing on Abysslight. His light weight was perfect for him to do so.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 01:26 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Moonfang laughed. "Sapphirestar won against the RiverClan cat! She was no match for his strength." she said, winking at Abysslight. Sapphirekit smile widened. "I am the most awesomest leader ever! I shall lead ShadowClan to greatness!" he mewed, standing on Abysslight. His light weight was perfect for him to do so.
"Oh no!" She laughed. "I've been beaten by the mighty Saphirestar, leader of ShadowClan!" She said in mock despair. Then, as Sapphirekit stood on her, she fell limp, not moving. She saw Moonfang wink at her, and she winked back. Then Abysslight remained completely still, not moving at all. This was all fake of course, and, after a moment, she rolled over, trying to knock the kit off of her. She let out a triumphant purr. "Or maybe not." She meowed jokingly.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 02:14 PM

Quote:
"Oh no!" She laughed. "I've been beaten by the mighty Saphirestar, leader of ShadowClan!" She said in mock despair. Then, as Sapphirekit stood on her, she fell limp, not moving. She saw Moonfang wink at her, and she winked back. Then Abysslight remained completely still, not moving at all. This was all fake of course, and, after a moment, she rolled over, trying to knock the kit off of her. She let out a triumphant purr. "Or maybe not." She meowed jokingly.
Sapphirekit held his head high, but when he was rolled off, he gave a cute, mad-kitten face. But he smiled afterwards, letting out a laughing purr. "I'll get you, RiverClan!" he mewed. He tilted his head slightly, eyes closed with a goofy grin.
(Him: http://orig09.deviantart.net/3175/f/...on-dana3wk.png )

Last edited by monfang; November 3rd, 2016 at 02:14 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 02:43 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Sapphirekit held his head high, but when he was rolled off, he gave a cute, mad-kitten face. But he smiled afterwards, letting out a laughing purr. "I'll get you, RiverClan!" he mewed. He tilted his head slightly, eyes closed with a goofy grin.
(Him: http://orig09.deviantart.net/3175/f/...on-dana3wk.png )
Abysslight couldn't help but laugh at the face he made. She stood up, but kept her head low. She gave him an equally goofy look, crossing her eyes, then stumbling around like she was dizzy. "I'm a big, hungry, badger!" she put a pause between each word for emphasis before crouching down. She waved her tail back and forth in a friendly gesture before straightening up and sitting down. She looked back at Moonfang. "Kits are kits." She purred, realizing how alike kits were, no matter what Clan they came from.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Abysslight couldn't help but laugh at the face he made. She stood up, but kept her head low. She gave him an equally goofy look, crossing her eyes, then stumbling around like she was dizzy. "I'm a big, hungry, badger!" she put a pause between each word for emphasis before crouching down. She waved her tail back and forth in a friendly gesture before straightening up and sitting down. She looked back at Moonfang. "Kits are kits." She purred, realizing how alike kits were, no matter what Clan they came from.
Sapphirekit smiled playfully. "No badger gets into my clan!" he growled playfully. With that, he tried to tackle the molly, but fell back with a small thud. He shook his head and gave is cute mad face again, and tried again, with the same affect. Moonfang giggled as she watched her son. He was truthfully her favorite, even though she loved all of them the same.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 04:26 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Stonewillow let out a small scream when he popped up, and laughed. "Don't do that!" she growled playfully, and tackled him. "And I don't need to. Apparently you are very much alive..." she giggled. She pawed his nose while she had him pinned, and laughed. Her faded green eyes glinted in amusement.
Aquaheart gasped as Stonewillow tackled him. As she pinned him he looked into her amused green eyes. "Actually, Shadow, I meant you revived me earlier." The tom raised his head to touch noses with the she cat affectionately.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old November 3rd, 2016, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart gasped as Stonewillow tackled him. As she pinned him he looked into her amused green eyes. "Actually, Shadow, I meant you revived me earlier." The tom raised his head to touch noses with the she cat affectionately.
Stonewillow laughed, and her laugh faded into a soft smile when he touched noses with her. She let a purr rumble in her chest, and rubbed her cheek against his. She wished she was RiverClan sometimes, so there would be no secrets and no overnight waits. No stress of being caught. She felt free with Aquaheart, and felt they would grow, even if there would be no telling what could happened.