Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 07:58 AM

Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:00 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Birdsong nuzzled her and smiled. He rested his head on his paws and waited for her to wake up
Silentbird woke up in a puddle of a all too familiar scent,blood? Who's? Is it mine?! she jumped up and looked at the puddle,"That's my blood!" She yelled sniffing her body for cuts,"Found it!" She mewed licking her hip which was covered in blood,"Owww!" Shenyowled
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
Silentbird woke up in a puddle of a all too familiar scent,blood? Who's? Is it mine?! she jumped up and looked at the puddle,"That's my blood!" She yelled sniffing her body for cuts,"Found it!" She mewed licking her hip which was covered in blood,"Owww!" Shenyowled
Birdsong mewed "are you ok?" He sat up and purred
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
Your dream come true

Quote:
Birdsong mewed "are you ok?" He sat up and purred
She nodded,"It's just a scratch!" She mewed,"I'm scared.." she said super quietly hoping birdsong wouldn't hear

Last edited by Dreams of forever; February 22nd, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:08 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She nodded,"It's just a scratch!" She mewed,"I'm scared.." she said super quietly hoping birdsong wouldn't hear
Birdsong perked his ears hearing that. "I'm here to protect you, you don't ever have to be scared." He smiled
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:10 PM
Your dream come true

Quote:
Birdsong perked his ears hearing that. "I'm here to protect you, you don't ever have to be scared." He smiled
She flinched,"Err I- wh- How did you?" She stammered
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She flinched,"Err I- wh- How did you?" She stammered
Birdsong smiled "don't worry about it.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:20 PM
Your dream come true

Quote:
Birdsong smiled "don't worry about it.
She scuffed her paw on the ground, a silver tom padded over,"What are you doing!" He yelled at Silentbird making her flinch and shrink to the ground her eyes watery threatening to spill,"I thought you loved me!" He yowled about to lash out at sphere then realized this was the love of his life,"Who are you?" he snarled birdsong,"Stop!" Silentbird said quietly,"Is this your new mate!" He said looking back,"I bet I much better than he will ever be!" He said puffing out his chest,"No you won't!" Silentbird growled flexing her claws,"I will always love him more than you, your a filthy cheater, I left because you broke my heart!",she choked out,"Oh is the Silentbird upset now!" He teased,"Foxheart was a better mate than you will ever be!" He laughed,"Oh yeah? I was the one you mooned over for months and foxheart came begging for you!" She retorted

(Night!)

Last edited by Dreams of forever; February 22nd, 2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:23 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She scuffed her paw on the ground, a silver tom padded over,"What are you doing!" He yelled at Silentbird making her flinch and shrink to the ground her eyes watery threatening to spill,"I thought you loved me!" He yowled about to lash out at sphere then realized this was the love of his life,"Who are you?" he snarled birdsong,"Stop!" Silentbird said quietly,"Is this your new mate!" He said looking back,"I bet I much better than he will ever be!" He said puffing out his chest,"No you won't!" Silentbird growled flexing her claws,"I will always love him more than you, your a filthy cheater, I left because you broke my heart!",she choked out,"Oh is the Silentbird upset now!" He teased,"Foxheart was a better mate than you will ever be!" He laughed,"Oh yeah? I was the one you mooned over for months and foxheart came begging for you!" She retorted

(Night!)
Birdsong lashed out and pinned him down "shut up!" He clawed at his shoulders "if you leave silent bird heartbroken, I'll leave you broken everywhere." He hissed
Old February 23rd, 2017, 12:36 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

A Toyger feline was padding through the territory. Something he preferred more to hunting being that he had only just become an apprentice and his mentor hadn't gotten around to basic hunting skills. The young tom's pelt was covered thickly with stripes, giving him his name; Tigerpaw. Tigerpaw was sent out on patrol with an overly bouncy feline he hardly knew, Galepaw. While her happy nature was something different to his life, his more serious, no-nonsense attitude conflicted roughly with her. So far he hadn't said much, just wandered. Of course he'd try to hunt, perhaps fish from the frozen rivers, but he already knew there was little to no chance he'd go back to camp with something. Perhaps that would be better to keep his ego low, however, this only drives his more dark demeanor about boundaries. Tigerpaw was known by a few felines for his blood-thirsty nature. Sure, it may not be towards his own clan, but his outlooks on how to guard Riverclan could concern those who really got to see it. So while Galepaw may be searching for prey, Tigerpaw was scenting for rogues, loners, kittypets, or other clan cats. He was itching to put his few basic combat moves to the test, although that's just who he was. Tigerpaw was always looking for a fight.
@Moonfang

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 23rd, 2017, 12:46 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Jasperpelt smiled as Lotusheart agreed and flicked the tip of his tail. "It's not too far from here. I want it to be a surprise, so I don't want to tell you too much." The tom mewed, looking away once more. He had never been able to keep eye contact or even look at a cat for very long. Even making eye contact for a few short seconds was difficult for him, and he preferred to avoid it when he could. He began to pad onwards, assuming that the she cat was following behind. Hopefully she likes this sort of thing, he thought with another slight twitch of his tail. It was more because he was nervous then anything else, although he was beginning to grow worried that she might be getting bored of this. Not much longer now...he thought as they headed towards his 'special spot.' He stopped, pushing his way through a hole in the bushes that might have been too small. "Can you get through there?" He asked, peering through the hole with his yellow hues fixed on her. He didn't want her to try and get hurt...if she was unable to get through or thought that she was, then he would be more then happy to drop it now so that he didn't cause any harm to her. Because if there was one thing Jasperpelt feared, it was hurting a friend. And especially a cat that he considered to be one of his best friends.
Lotusheart followed quietly behind, studying which parts of the territory they were headed through and where this place was despite him not telling. Perhaps she'd be able to find it herself later? His green hues kept wandering the territory until suddenly Jasperpelt slipped through a hole in a few dead bushes. During green-leaf it'd be impossible for her to squeeze through, but since the bushes were dead and she was a bit thinner than normal thanks to leaf-bare she simply shrugged. "I can probably squeeze through," she replied, crouching down and pushing her head through. Her whisker scraped each side, her body could fit through then. As the larger she-cat made her way through she could feel little thorns and twigs pressing into her thick pelt, she was thankful for her pelt in that moment. Finally Lotusheart emerged onto the other side and gave her thick gray tabby pelt a good shake. Twigs and dead leaves sprinkled onto the ground and she gave a little giggle of amusement before looking towards Jasperpelt once more. She was ready to move on and see this place now. She wondered how long he'd be wanting to stay out for.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL