Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 10:34 PM
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by Aolani
Today 10:13 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 10:02 PM
HIHI!
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:35 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@Wolfybro

Flameblossom ran after the tom. She sighed as she padded next to him. She then perked her ears and turned her head toward the tom. "Umm, how have you been?" she asked giving him a smile that was crooked almost innocent. She tried to be nice to him, but she honestly did not know how he would react. However, she would not shy away from him or fear the male.
He kept on walking. He knew an area of Windclan territory that seemed to be open for all of Starclan to see,it was his favorite hunting place. If he could hunt that is. He glanced over at the shecat next to him. His eyes went into slits at the question,but he held his tongue, Not in the mood for a fight currently,"It's been perfectly fine." his tone was sarcastic as he looked forward of him,avoiding eye contact instead. His claws slightly dug in the ground,not wanting to be reminded of his unpresent brother.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The grey and black kit's hues scanned the nursery, as though she were looking for a possible victim. They were neither cold, nor hard...merely interested. Intrigued. She wasn't looking for anyone in particular...in her mind, everyone was a potential 'victim' or, as they would think of it when she first approached them...'friend.' That was a word that Cinderkit believed most cats used way, way too lightly. A friend was not someone who was just nice to you. Nor was it someone whom you considered to be friendly. A friendship was based on trust and work, not playing. And Cinderkit was sick of cats thinking that she was some lovey-dovey sweetheart. She wasn't. She was never going to be a lovey-dovey cat, who thought friends were something you had only because you wanted to have someone to hang out with. That wasn't what a friend was for. In Cinderkit's mind, a friend was someone that you trusted with your life...which would be almost impossible for her to do. There was no way that she would trust anyone with her life. Trusting anyone, even with a single secret, was close to impossible for the young she cat. The young she cat wasn't used to meeting other cats, since she decided to either avoid other cats or push them away.

For her, it just wasn't worth the trouble of trying to make a friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 3rd, 2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 10:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar rose to the top of the Breezerock, his ginger pelt aflame in the sunshine as he looked down on the camp. "All cat old enough to catch their own prey, please gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" He yowled, his voice loud and clear.
Today there were two apprentices that were to be named. One in particular that was overlooked at the last naming ceremony. Of course Blazingstar felt a little bad, but today was the day for the kit to shine.

"Two kits are ready to be apprenticed," he spoke, gesturing both Phantomkit and Shinekit forward. "Phantomkit, Shinekit, you both have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you two to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Phantompaw and Shinepaw!" he let a pause for the clan to speak before continuing. "Shinepaw, your mentor will be Flamestorm and Phantompaw, your mentor will be Spireflare!" he announced the mentors then turned to look between both. "Flamestorm and Spireflare, you are ready to take on an apprentice, I hope you pass on all you know to these apprentices," he spoke.

After a moment to pause, Blazingstar hopped off the Breezerock and disappeared into the crowd, ending the ceremony.

@>Pepsi< @Wolfybro @NightWarrior4Life @Spirited Darkness

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 3rd, 2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:31 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The brown and white deputy padded out into the territory, hues ever alert and active as he glanced around the moors. Grasses blew in the breeze, never breaking, always bending in the direction that the breeze wanted them to go. For some reason, that sight bothered Shrikecall. Maybe it was because they were just bending. Maybe he wanted to see them fight back, straighten up against it. Either way, at the moment, the deputy was alone-- and the peace and quiet was appreciated. He was tired of hearing constant chatter, and most of the cats didn't seem to be too vigilant. Save a select few, such as Heathertail-- he didn't know the she cat that well, but he knew that they weren't too far apart in age. Ten moons or so, which may seem like an eternity, but compared to him and Blazingstar...well...that was practically nothing. And they both knew it. Perhaps he would get a chance to know the she cat better later on, but for now, he had things to do. For now he needed to focus on the task at hand, not the past or future. And there was no sense in thinking about either for very long...because after all, what good was that going to do? What could he do by thinking about a particular clanmate...nothing, that was what. He needed to focus on the good of the whole Clan, not just her. Though he was willing to protect each individual member, if it were to come to that.

He was praying to StarClan that it wouldn't, though. Not only because that would take up way too much time and effort on his part, but also because he was worried that if it came to that, it would mean the cats of WindClan really were as weak as all the others said they were. And if there was one thing that Shrikecall wanted to do in his lifetime, it was prove the mouse-brains who thought that wrong. WindClan was a strong Clan, they just didn't show it off all the time. Though the Deputy might be bias, not only because WindClan was his own Clan but also because he was the Deputy of that particular Clan, he was guessing he might feel that way anyways. After everything that they had been through-- that all the Clans had been through-- he was beginning to wonder if perhaps, they were all equal.

Perhaps no Clan was greater then the rest, and maybe-- maybe that was the way it was supposed to be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 4th, 2017 at 12:32 AM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Risen from the ashes.

My Mood: Breezy

Goldenthroat let himself take a walk through the moors - what can be better for such a cat than exploring the corners of the territory?The golden tabby examined his surroundings with a nervous twitch of a tail tip, before taking a deep breath.He ventured further, taking every single step with caution.The warrior's paw hit the ground in a repetitive rhythmic sound, which made Goldenthroat at least a teensy bit more calm, in this open palace for those, who can run with the wind.

But Goldenthroat knew that no place is completely safe.After witnessing some ambitious persons rise to the top of the Breeze Rock, something kept clicking in his heart - and even the first look that Goldenthroat threw, was full of terror, no matter what he glanced at.
Old March 4th, 2017, 02:20 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

ShineKit, now ShinePaw, jumped to her feet immediately when she heard the news. It hasn't even been that long since the last ceremony, when her brother, Acornpaw, was apprenticed. Now it's just Gleamkit that's left she thought, eagerly but I know there is a cat out there who is perfect for her, to keep up with her hyper personality, her mischievous ways... the grey she-cat smiled. After exchanging a few words with other cats, accepting their praise, she nodded her thanks to BlazingStar then skipped over to her mentor.
@The Eye Of The Storm @>Pepsi<
Old March 4th, 2017, 02:25 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Lmao}
The orange molly grinned once she spotted the hatred blazing in Winterwhisp's hues, it amused her, made her feel accomplished, the fact that she ticked her off was enough joy to last for a moon at the least. She flicked her tail and continued to smile sweetly at the other warrior, but it was quickly replaced with a confused look once the warrior began to whine about getting an apprentice "Most would call that an honor, the fact that they're able to pass down their knowledge and beliefs upon another makes them feel happy. Not that you have much knowledge to pass down though, that may be the reason behind your whining as though you're a lost kit." she chuckled, an acute sense of victory ruptured through her soul once she realized how exactly her plan was to fall into place, now she didn't really like Winterwhisp, but she was strong, held onto her beliefs, and ...well she'd figure out that last part in a bit, but she, so far, seemed like an almost, almost, perfect match for Blazingstar. Emberdust cocked her head to the side once the warrior began to laugh, it made her bones chill, something seemed off once the warrior began to laugh, it made her want to turn tail and run, not that she's ever done that. Upon the molly's statement she snorted and laughed "aw, why thank you, I'll take that compliment to heart. If you're not intelligent, you're beautiful." she purred as she neatly wrapped her tail around her paws, insults like this never fazed her, she'd gotten over those harsh words as she grew up, thanks to her father.
What Winterwhisp said next made her heart throb, something that's never happened before, in a very, very, long time, and it made her feel empathetic towards her new accustomed enemy. She gave Winterwhisp an apologetic look, understanding completely what she went through. "hmm, I know the feeling, My father made me feel useless most of the time, every time I'd get one little thing wrong, he'd scold me for hours on end." she sighed as memories came flashing through her mind, memories she would much rather forget. She pushed those images aside and turned her amber gaze back upon her clanmate and chuckled "Granted those 'stupid cats' may know much, much more than you. Which might be why you're not the leader." she stated, then rolled over onto her back, her honey hues gazing up at the cloudy sky, pockets of blue were seen, which meant good news for the clan, Leaf-bare was almost over. "Well, honestly to me, it seems as though you two actually like each other, most say that you fight a lot with the one you love the most." she stated, closing her eyes as she listened to her clanmates talk around her, she was tired, exhausted in fact, and all she wanted to do was sleep, but she had to enlighten her clanmate, and she had to go talk to surgestorm.

Not much knowledge? Not much knowledge!? Winterwisp could feeling of hate that she saved only for very few, boiling up and rising in her. This she-cat was starting to get on her nerves. "I don't have much knowledge? Well you must be rubbing off me then," Winterwisp sneered, her smile making her look insane. Emberdust was just making Winterwisp angry like she had never been before. This warrior was something new and she didn't like having to deal with new problems. Honestly. Who does she think she is to act like she's so smart?, Winterwisp thought bitterly. The black and white she-cat was ready to just storm out of the conversation. But then again, she never backed out of a fight. She couldn't show she was weak. If this irritating 'problem' wasn't going to back out, then neither was she. What Emberdust said next made Winterwisp just snort and laugh in her maniacal way again. "See what I mean? You're so dumb you can't even see that what I just said was an insult," the WindClan warrior snarled, dark amusement glimmering in her pale green hues. Winterwisp loved comebacks. Whether she was the one saying them or she was the target of them, she loved hearing them. They were one of the very few things that fascinated her. Her life full of insults had started the moment she stepped into this clan.
The black and white she-cats eyes narrowed slightly in confusion. Was the cat she had just been throwing insult back and forth with, feeling sympathetic towards her? Did Emberdust understand how she felt? Her father had abused her? "I never knew who my father was,", Winterwisp mumbled softly, her tone not as angered as it had sounded a few moments before. "He left me! Left me to die!" Winterwisp suddenly snarled, her anger rising again. The warrior couldn't help but wonder, where would she be now if her parents hadn't abandoned her? Would she be living a happy life? As a kind cat, not the bitter one she was now? Never had Winterwisp thought about this before. "My parents left me to suffer in a nest of twolegs," Winterwisp said, not even sure if she was saying the sentence to Emberdust, or just speaking it out loud. "Do me a favor and drink some water later. Maybe it'll get rid of all the lies coming out of your mouth," Winterwisp said, rolling her eyes. She was getting sick of this she-cat saying she was dumb.
Her eyes momentarily flickered up to the sky as well, and she saw patches of blue splattering through the clouds. Well wasn't leaf-bare just ending so soon? "Oh for goodness sake! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't like him!" Winterwisp snarled, letting out an exasperated sigh. "Maybe I should know some sense into your head like I did with Blazingstar," Winterwisp muttered. She meant that literally. She had already slapped the leader in the face, surely she would have to ability to do the same to his sister?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 4th, 2017, 02:57 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShineKit, now ShinePaw, jumped to her feet immediately when she heard the news. It hasn't even been that long since the last ceremony, when her brother, Acornpaw, was apprenticed. Now it's just Gleamkit that's left she thought, eagerly but I know there is a cat out there who is perfect for her, to keep up with her hyper personality, her mischievous ways... the grey she-cat smiled. After exchanging a few words with other cats, accepting their praise, she nodded her thanks to BlazingStar then skipped over to her mentor.
@The Eye Of The Storm @>Pepsi<
"Hi," Flamestorm mewled awkwardly. She had not had much time to recover Ivypaws death. She flickered her tail. "Meet me in the clearing at dawn tomorrow,"
Her firey pelt had a somewhat happy shine on it. Though Shinepaw heavily reminded her of her past apprentice who was hit by a monster chasing a squirrel.
Flamestorm licked the apprentices forehead, this would be one of her only chances to care for young since she would never be able to have kits.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old March 4th, 2017, 03:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Pepsi< View Post

"Hi," Flamestorm mewled awkwardly. She had not had much time to recover Ivypaws death. She flickered her tail. "Meet me in the clearing at dawn tomorrow,"
Her firey pelt had a somewhat happy shine on it. Though Shinepaw heavily reminded her of her past apprentice who was hit by a monster chasing a squirrel.
Flamestorm licked the apprentices forehead, this would be one of her only chances to care for young since she would never be able to have kits.
The grey apprentice smiled "Okay, it's nice to meet you Flamestorm!" She added then bounced off happily to StormTail.
Old March 4th, 2017, 03:33 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Phantomkit listened to the announcement and was startled to hear her name being called. Flattening her ears, she did what she was supposed to, having watched several other kits become apprentices before. Her fur bristled with a mix of excitement and uncertainty. I'm Phantompaw now. She thought, lashing her grayish and white tail in satisfaction at the realization. She raised her head, looking about for the cat called Spireflare. She didn't really know who that was exactly, but didn't mind. Pretty much everyone else she knew, she wasn't fond of. She looked over at Shinek- No. She thought, Shinepaw and gave bared her fangs, playful mischief dancing in her pale blue hues. Then she turned and padded over towards the deep russet tom, her tail high above her head. The uncertainty was gone, and proudness coursed through her like a thundering flood.