Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Get Out of Jail (for free!)
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:21 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 04:21 PM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:20 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:19 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2017, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidiansky watched the three cats for a moment, before he sighed and lowered his head. He felt bad for the two she cats, and the tom. Coming all this way only to find that something had happened to the very cat they were looking for, well...that couldn't be easy at all. And of course he couldn't possibly know what it was like, the closest he could get to identifying with anything like that was...well...nothing, really. What could he say? What could he do to try and make these cats feel better? "Blazingstar's a little busy right now, but I'm sure you can talk to him soon. In the meantime, since our grouchy Deputy is making me stick with you all, I'll give you the explanation you want." The dark furred tom smiled, before padding over towards a more secluded corner of the clearing, the three cats following him. He glanced over at the energetic looking young she cat, and smiled in a friendly manner. "I'm Obsidiansky, it's nice to meet you, Jitterbug." He mewed, cocking his head to the side. That was an odd name. But he wasn't in a position to judge, and even if he was, he wouldn't have...Obsidiansky wasn't one to judge any cat.

He turned around after a moment, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. "I don't know who the other two cats you spoke of are, but I did know Dapplestar. I guess I don't have to tell you she was a great leader." He looked down at his paws, before glancing at the cats in front of him with a somewhat more piteous expression. He knew they probably didn't want his sympathy, but what else could he do? He wasn't quite sure how else he could show that he felt bad, and there really wasn't any other way...the tom sighed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. "I don't know if-if she knew trouble was coming, and I don't think she did. Everything was going fine, and then...there was a fire. There was a fire, and no one really knows what happened-- I don't think. We all left, trying to help each other out." Obsidiansky looked down at the ground as though the memory was physically paining him.

"And...then Dapplestar was gone. There was a new leader, his name was Singenight-- and he outlawed StarClan. That was why he didn't take the suffix 'star,' he-- he had turned his back on them. He was really big on loyalty and everything...he killed some cats. It was...a hard time." Obsidiansky looked angry now, like he was thinking of something that made him want to claw everyone's ears off. Though he wasn't the type of cat to do that. Unlike Shrikecall, who most likely would have lashed out at someone. His hues narrowed before they softened once more and he sighed. "The other Clans had gone through the same thing-- well, not the fire, only WindClan and ThunderClan had a fire, but the others all had leaders who were like himself...they had turned their backs on StarClan and all had the suffix 'night.' And they had appointed their own deputies, too. It was a dark time, for a long time." A shudder went down the tom's spine and he looked as though he were going to be sick. The thought of the harsh time really did make him uncomfortable, as he would have preferred not to speak of it.

But they deserved an explanation. "And then a whole new Clan showed up. We had no idea it existed, but apparently they're called SkyClan. They helped us fight against Singenight, and then went on to free the other Clans-- Singenight disappeared, and we haven't heard anything of him since." The tom looked down at his paws and then glanced back up at the three cats as though wondering if any of this was making sense. Probably not, since they hadn't actually been there to experience it. It was the best he could do, though. Those had been the darkest moons of his life, and he never wanted to go through something like that again. He wanted to forget it, although he knew it was part of his heritage and he needed to remember it so that someday, he could tell other cats about what had happened. Like these three.

"Dapplestar returned for a short while, and appointed Blazingstorm as her Deputy. We're-- I'm-- pretty sure she's, uh...she's not coming back. Blazingstorm is Blazingstar now, and he appointed Shrikecall as Deputy. Why, StarClan only knows, but he did it anyways." The tom sighed, looking down at his paws for a short moment before he glanced back up at the three cats, wondering if any of that was making sense to them.

"Did you understand any of that?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as he examined the cats before him.

Russel and Jitterbug sat closely together facing Obsidiansky as he explained everything that Infernosky had missed. They didn't quite understand EVERYTHING he said...like what the suffix 'star' and 'night' meant for Singenight, and what, or who, Starclan was. Overall, Russel understood the more important parts, while Jitterbug just nodded every few phrases and pretended to have a clue that she didn't have.

Meanwhile, Infernosky's eyes bore into Obsidiansky as he told his story, unconcerned as to whether or not that would make anybody uncomfortable. She wasn't too keen on making others feel comfortable in her presence. She proceeded to sink her claws into the dry, well-trodden camp soil beneath her. A fire was a tragedy, that she could understand and sympathize with. What made her angry was this Singenight, and his evil company that took over the clans for a time. She was painfully reminded of another wretched cat that had wreaked the same kind of havoc on the clans: Eternalstar. The experience of watching Dapplestar go through all kinds of torture, being forced to abandon her for the sake of the rest of the clan, and having to take on the responsibility of leadership over a greatly distressed Windclan had shaken her deeply inside. As often as she doesn't pray to Starclan, this was one of the one times she had sent a heartfelt plead to their starry ancestors that they would never allow such a cat to cause that kind of wreckage again. In Infernosky's eyes, it was apparent that Starclan had no desire to protect the clans they had once been a part of, and it made the former deputy's neck fur bristle.

And the worst part, Windclan had to go through the same turmoil, all over again, and she hadn't been there to help. If Infernosky had been there, she would have done everything in her power to get rid of the terrible rulers. As much as she internally stressed over these facts, she failed to recognize that these things were not under her control; she couldn't control the time and place in which things happen. And that frustrated her. Silly, yes, but not unusual.

For the short moment that Obsidiansky had mentioned Dapplestars temporary return, Infernosky looked slightly hopeful, but it was crushed a moment later when he said the words, "She's not coming back." How could she just...leave? It wasn't like Dapplestar to just abandon her clan. And what about Twilightsky and Swallowsong? How could they have just vanished? As much as the red tabby tried to fight it, she felt a cold sense of loneliness creep into her chest.

When Obsidiansky finished, Jitterbug was nodding with an unmistakably blank smile on her face when the tom asked if his message was clear. Russel nodded with a bit more confidence in his knowledge, and Infernosky remained still, eyes on her paws in thought.

"It's...it's like the days of Eternalstar all over again..." She murmured, then looked up at Obsidiansky.
"Do you know if...if there were any cats deaths in the fire?"
Maybe that would explain Twilightsky and Swallowsong.
Or maybe she should just let it go. She can't control what has happened, and if her friends had died in the fire, or had mysteriously left or disappeared like Dapplestar...the past is the past, and she couldn't change it.

"You know...forget it." She shook her head slightly, then lifted her green gaze to meet Obsidiansky's again, "Look, we've traveled a very long way to get here, and even though these two," she gestured to Russel and Jitter, "have never been in a clan before, they have a lot of potential and I wouldn't have been able to make it back here without them. And me...I don't know if you've ever heard of me but I used to serve as deputy under Dapplestar for a long time. So, you have to let us in---Blazingstar has to let us in, or you'll be making a huge mistake, I can assure you." The last few words were not ones of hostility this time, but sincerity.

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; March 8th, 2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 02:41 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Phantompaw's tail tip twitched with a mix of both excitement and uncertainty. She wondered if she would do as terribly as she thought she would, as she thought she would be. A twinge of annoyance filled her chest as she remembered that day moons ago when she'd attempted to sneak out of camp, but had been stopped by her brother, Rainkit. He had yet to explain to her what he'd meant by their father, but not Gustflight. She knew full well that her only similarities to her father was her attitude, the rest, she had no idea where they'd come from. Sighing, the newly made apprentice pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind and looked over at the deep russet tom, Spireflare, who was her mentor. Stopping, she looked around, her eyes wide with awe at the territory. A nearly endless stretch of rolling hills, dotted with holes and bushes. Far off in the distance were the faint outlines of massive, tall things, like bushes, but taller than anything she'd ever seen before. Trees. She told herself, remembering a tale the Clan elders had once told her.

@wolybro
Spireflare stood next to his apprentice gazing around. This was their first training session,but he figured he would show the apprentice around the territory another time. It was leafbare and that meant any cat was weak-battle training was a priority. His eyes glazed over the moor that seemed to be painted white by a thick blanket of snow,white had a bright hue to it from the sun above. "This,is the training moor. Here is where you will practice everything and anything you need to know." he mewed,"As your mentor I will provide as much..er help I can with you." he was looking at her now,green eyes in slits and stern,"I will only saw this once," he mewed"I expect ultimate respect-if not I'll drop you all together,understand?" He didn't have time for apprentices that wouldn't take after his evil nature,not that Phantompaw knew of any of it yet,but he didn't have the patince for a rowdy apprentice either to teach. He was blunt and straight forward and his words may have seemed cold.
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:11 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Spireflare stood next to his apprentice gazing around. This was their first training session,but he figured he would show the apprentice around the territory another time. It was leafbare and that meant any cat was weak-battle training was a priority. His eyes glazed over the moor that seemed to be painted white by a thick blanket of snow,white had a bright hue to it from the sun above. "This,is the training moor. Here is where you will practice everything and anything you need to know." he mewed,"As your mentor I will provide as much..er help I can with you." he was looking at her now,green eyes in slits and stern,"I will only saw this once," he mewed"I expect ultimate respect-if not I'll drop you all together,understand?" He didn't have time for apprentices that wouldn't take after his evil nature,not that Phantompaw knew of any of it yet,but he didn't have the patince for a rowdy apprentice either to teach. He was blunt and straight forward and his words may have seemed cold.
Phantompaw gazed around, her ears forwards and eyes focused on the distance. It didn't look dangerous out here, and she saw no evil cats. Twitching her tail, she wondered two different her idea of bad and Riankit's idea of bad were. Honestly, she had thought that Singenight had been a far better leader than either Dapplestar and Blazingstar, and Gorsefeather had been a better deputy than Shrikecall. She had always guessed that Gorsefeather had despised her, despite having never even met him, but she knew that he had been a powerful deputy. Realizing that Spireflare had begun speaking, she pushed her thoughts towards the back of her mind and focused on what her mentor was telling her! She sensed something beyond his first impression, something darker, but she paid that little mind. She gave him all her attention, as she didn't want to cause him any trouble... yet. If he was not a great mentor, or was too much like either Gustflight or Dovecloud, then she may decide that he was the wrong cat to train her. “I understand,” she said respectfully, her voice curt.

Last edited by doghouse; March 8th, 2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Yewpaw spotted a rabbit," RABBIT GET OVER HERE." he spat, the rabbit started to leave, but a crunch of a bush the rabbit turned and ran straight into his paws he quickly killed it and let off a triumphant yowl. Surprisingly, it didn't concern him that the noise in the bush left all the animals fleeing. Those animals are cowards, if I woke up prey I'd fight the cats rather than run.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:24 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
@Ludicrous Lunacy
Yewpaw spotted a rabbit," RABBIT GET OVER HERE." he spat, the rabbit started to leave, but a crunch of a bush the rabbit turned and ran straight into his paws he quickly killed it and let off a triumphant yowl. Surprisingly, it didn't concern him that the noise in the bush left all the animals fleeing. Those animals are cowards, if I woke up prey I'd fight the cats rather than run.
"That was stupid."
That was the first sound to reach the other apprentices ears as Rabbitpaw stepped forward from behind a bush. She had been hiding a rabbit, but now revealed herself and her mildly amused and irritated look. Her amber eyes glinted with irritation. "Half the prey must be gone now, thanks a lot, bird brain. I might've caught s'more if you didn't yowl your head off." Her dull, smudged Calico tail flicked in irritation, though her face seemed a little kinder than her words. Ears twitching, she glanced at the sky--it seemed to be around sunhigh. She shivered slightly from the cold, snow crunching under her paws as her weight shifted.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; March 8th, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"That was stupid."
That was the first sound to reach the other apprentices ears as Rabbitpaw stepped forward from behind a bush. She had been hiding a rabbit, but now revealed herself and her mildly amused and irritated look. Her amber eyes glinted with irritation. "Half the prey must be gone now, thanks a lot, bird brain. I might've caught s'more if you didn't yowl your head off." Her dull, smudged Calico tail flicked in irritation, though her face seemed a little kinder than her words. Ears twitching, she glanced at the sky--it seemed to be around sunhigh. She shivered slightly from the cold, snow crunching under her paws as her weight shifted.
Yewpaw retorted," Fleabag yourself, go eat some sheep dung. Most little kits like yourself don't critique larger, stronger, smarter apprentices, besides maybe one day you'll get to share a den with me...if you even become an apprentice." smirked the munchkin apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:43 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Yewpaw retorted," Fleabag yourself, go eat some sheep dung. Most little kits like yourself don't critique larger, stronger, smarter apprentices, besides maybe one day you'll get to share a den with me...if you even become an apprentice." smirked the munchkin apprentice.
"Is that so?"
In a quick flurry of kicked-up snow and pale orange fur, the Calico apprentice leaped quickly at the smaller cat, quick enough to potentially knock him to the ground. Ensuring her ckaws were sheathed, Rabbit aimed to strike his stomach to knock out his breath if possible and to knnow him down. She was a little clumsy from her nearly frozen paws, but her lunge was steady if only because of the flair of insulted detirmination in her amber eyes. How dare this insolent mouse of a cat insult her that way? Her hint claw glinted as they dug into the snow to steady herself, but Rabbitpaw's front claws remained unseen and unfelt; she had no intent to harm this brainless little apprentice, just to maybe scare some sense into him.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Is that so?"
In a quick flurry of kicked-up snow and pale orange fur, the Calico apprentice leaped quickly at the smaller cat, quick enough to potentially knock him to the ground. Ensuring her ckaws were sheathed, Rabbit aimed to strike his stomach to knock out his breath if possible and to knnow him down. She was a little clumsy from her nearly frozen paws, but her lunge was steady if only because of the flair of insulted detirmination in her amber eyes. How dare this insolent mouse of a cat insult her that way? Her hint claw glinted as they dug into the snow to steady herself, but Rabbitpaw's front claws remained unseen and unfelt; she had no intent to harm this brainless little apprentice, just to maybe scare some sense into him.
Yewpaw spat being knocked over and used his sheathed claws to show Rabbitpaw into the snow," Fleabag, ever heard of not treating me like a kit?" he unsheathed his claws and let them glisten in the sunlight for a minute," HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME!" he spat grinning showing his white teeth," Hmm... Did you know I find joy in fighting and murdering rouges?" It was a partial lie, but he did like attacking rouges and loners, not murdering them. I will save you from suffering any longer, any last words?" he spit onto the ground (Can he scratch her up a little?)

Old March 8th, 2017, 11:51 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@wolybro

A pair of small light ginger paws stepped out of the apprentices den, pelt brushing against the lip of it. The tom let out a yawn, his body still heavy from sleep. It was obvious he was tired, even if he shouldn't be since he just got rest. Tinypaw didn't want other cats to see him like that, but it wasn't like he really cared too much as of now. His fur was a little ruffled and messy from moving around in his nest whilst asleep. Trying to, at least. The other apprentices just couldn't seem to keep their mouth shut, ever, which caused him to yell at them something hurtful if that's what it took to keep them quiet. He sat in a slouch with a huff, why’d cats always have to be so annoying? Maybe not every cat, but most of them. He didn’t like the feeling of his fur messy and sticking out in different directions, neither did he like acknowledging it. So, he decided to fix that. He began to groom himself quietly, starting with giving a paw a few licks then drawing it over his ears and head.

Today wasn’t such a bad day to be outside, go for a hunt, for maybe even a walk. He didn’t feel like it, but if he was to be asked to go on a patrol, he wouldn’t object be against it. However, it was highly unlikely if he was to go with another cat for no reason. He might just go for a walk by himself later. Yeah, he wouldn’t mind that.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old March 9th, 2017, 08:59 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Yewpaw spat being knocked over and used his sheathed claws to show Rabbitpaw into the snow," Fleabag, ever heard of not treating me like a kit?" he unsheathed his claws and let them glisten in the sunlight for a minute," HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME!" he spat grinning showing his white teeth," Hmm... Did you know I find joy in fighting and murdering rouges?" It was a partial lie, but he did like attacking rouges and loners, not murdering them. I will save you from suffering any longer, any last words?" he spit onto the ground (Can he scratch her up a little?)
(Can reply later in the week, but that isnt likely to be possible...)
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread