Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:11 AM

Old March 18th, 2017, 09:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafpaw stretched a bit, giving a silent nod. "Nice to meet you." Lots of cats were a bit on edge, so it was understandable for her to be wary, Leafpaw didn't want to judge, or be judgmental for that matter. He was honestly glad Stormpaw was relaxed and chilled out by now. He wasn't one to freak out or anything, so he wouldn't rant on how bizarre it was Stormpaw unsheathed her claws. I mean, anyone would be paranoid if you thought you were gonna be attacked at any moment, so he shouldn't really judge all that much. Leafpaw wasn't one to attack, only if he attacked him first. That was only when he used self defense. Now, if he used self defense, he would do anything in his power to protect himself in that scenario. Now that was when he would attack. But, if it was harmless, no way. "Yea... I haven't seen a thing so I figured that out when I came over here..." He blinked a bit. "Well, honestly, I wanted to check this part of the territory out, but it seems like their isn't much, but it's worth looking around for a bit eh?" He was being honest, hunting wasn't really the whole picture, he did want to check this part, but it wasn't very interesting, besides being prettty spooky.

"Nice to meet you too." Stormpaw dipped her head in greeting, although there was a questioning look on her face. The silvery feline glanced at Leafpaw, cocking her head to the side. She was curious, of course... who wouldn't be about a cat that she hadn't seen before? Was he a new apprentice? For some reason, she couldn't place his face, which told her he must be a new apprentice... she had learned the names, and faces, of most of the apprentices in the apprentices' den. She watched him as he spoke, her ice hues fixed on him in an eerie manner. Some cats thought she was staring past them. Through them. Into their minds. And to be honest, Stormpaw liked this-- she liked the thought that they wouldn't be trying to put something past her. "It's a pretty area. I like it a lot. I could show you around-- it's easy to get lost back here, after all." The silver cat explained, twitching her tail back and forth. The she cat wasn't trying to intimidate the tom, she was simply pointing out a fact-- she wasn't exactly one of those cats who decided to make things as easy as she could. And because she wasn't as stressed, she hadn't come off as scared and nervous, stammering and shaking. She had come off as more confident-- if not suspicious. Stormpaw had slowly sheathed her claws upon hearing his explanation and was now looking at him, not quite as warily but a little more confidently. She was more comfortable now-- he seemed like an honest, friendly cat, although she knew looks could be decieving. She just hoped she wasn't falling for a trick.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:52 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowsong bounced after her best friend, feeling like an apprentice again. She remembered that time many moons ago they had gone out like this together, and the thought made a smile cross her maw. The Siamese she-cat let out a small purr deep in her chest and she shook out her short white fur, black tail tip twitching side to side.

"Near the Owl Tree?" She suggested to Stormstrike, grinning at the Tom as she swished her tail. "We could catch a squirrel or two there!" Her icy blue hues seemed to light up as the words left her mouth, a grin stretching over her face.
"Oh yes!" Stormstrike agreed. "They normally try looking for nuts over there. If we're lucky, then no nuts haven't died of leaf-bare yet," Stormstrike purred in amusement. He bounded forward in the direction of the Owl Tree, eager to get there soon.

The grey warrior realised they were quickly approaching the Owl Tree and slowed down his pace. His eyes and ears become alert as he searched for any signs of prey. He parted his jaws slightly, tasting the air for any scents of prey. Nothing.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 18th, 2017, 11:00 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"Oh yes!" Stormstrike agreed. "They normally try looking for nuts over there. If we're lucky, then no nuts haven't died of leaf-bare yet," Stormstrike purred in amusement. He bounded forward in the direction of the Owl Tree, eager to get there soon.

The grey warrior realised they were quickly approaching the Owl Tree and slowed down his pace. His eyes and ears become alert as he searched for any signs of prey. He parted his jaws slightly, tasting the air for any scents of prey. Nothing.
Snowsong giggled and trotted after him, her blue eyes lit up happily. "I caught a squirrel just yesterday. I didnt eat it, 'course, its for the Queens and Elders. Warrior code says!" She purred. "Hopefully this time though there'll be enough for me to have at leeeaaaast one,"

She slowed as they neared the Owl Tree and stopped, lifting her head. Her mouth opened slightly, breathing in. The delicious, familiar scent of squirrel hit the roof of her mouth, causing her mouth to water just slightly. She ran her tongue over her jaws and lowered her voice. "Smell that?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 18th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowpillow View Post
Acornslip purred happily. "I'm 15 moons old." She clarified as she looked back down at Amberstripe. "Much of my life I kept to myself. I guess its strange how we haven't met, as I am a full Thunderclan cat." She meowed, clarifying her words. "How about you? Have you been a Thunderclan cat your whole life?"
"Yep! It may seem surprising, but I'm older than you at 19 moons! I was probably about to be an apprentice when you were born. That said, I do like meeting people despite my awkwardness, so i's surprising I don't know you!" Amberstripe chuckled flicking her tail back and forth.
"So, what's your favorite thing to do around here? Mine's fighting, cats have told me I'm as strong as a tom!" Amber giggled at the thought and waited for an answer.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old March 19th, 2017, 03:08 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tabby nodded as he spoke, listening intently to what he said and then waiting before he finished. "Some do. Some prefer to dart in, and hit you before you know what's happening. It's through a bunch of small cuts that they force you back, or you bleed to death. WindClan cats are more dangerous then they look-- you have to be on guard while fighting them." Falconclaw explained. He didn't know whether the apprentice had fought a WindClan cat or not, so he decided to go ahead with weak spots and fighting style and all of that stuff, just in case Bouncepaw either didn't know or had forgotten.

"The best way to defeat them is by pinning them down. While they're darting around like the rabbits they chase, it's harder to get a hit in. But once you have them pinned down, they're pretty much helpless; they can't throw us off. Don't try and do it with a larger warrior-- they just might be able to. Find a cat smaller then yourself." He glanced at Bouncepaw to make sure he was understanding all of this-- of course he would be, the apprentice was quite intelligent and Falconclaw was very proud of him. "Alright, so I'm a WindClan warrior. Come at me." He mewed, bracing himself. Going on the defensive normally meant darting and running, neither of which were Falconclaw's strong points, but he figured he could do it this time. Just so that the younger tom would get a try.
His ears were perked as he listened closely to his mentor. He had never fought a Windclan cat before,there have been times where he was tempted at border fusses but he always had his temper under control. he wasn't one to fight without a good reason,but he took combat very seriously. His eyes glazed over his mentors body,calculating where would a good place to pin him would be. he did this fast though-seeing as if he were in a real fight he wouldn't have a lot of time to look at his attacker. He decided to go for his side,running towards him with out stretched paws aiming to go at his side. His claws weren't out stretched due to the warrior code,he would never want to hurt his mentor no matter what training. He didn't know if his mentor was fast enough to know what he was going to do and avoid the attack all together,or be fast enough to come up with a counter attack to throw him off. He'd see soon.
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:03 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
"Yep! It may seem surprising, but I'm older than you at 19 moons! I was probably about to be an apprentice when you were born. That said, I do like meeting people despite my awkwardness, so i's surprising I don't know you!" Amberstripe chuckled flicking her tail back and forth.
"So, what's your favorite thing to do around here? Mine's fighting, cats have told me I'm as strong as a tom!" Amber giggled at the thought and waited for an answer.
Acornslip nodded while she swayed her tail behind her. "I was a shy kit.. Maybe thats why I never saw, or spoke to you during my kithood! And I too, Love to meet people...-... Now if I had to choose a favorite thing, it would be hunting! Its not fun alone, but if you have a friend or good group it can be entertaining!" She meowed. Her green eyes slowly widened as she thought about hunting. "Once, my hunting patrol had a competition to see who could get the most prey! I won that one!" She puffed her chest proudly as she spoke about her winning days.

|My Site|My Finder|Breezeclan|
Feel free to Roleplay with me!
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:31 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Nice to meet you too." Stormpaw dipped her head in greeting, although there was a questioning look on her face. The silvery feline glanced at Leafpaw, cocking her head to the side. She was curious, of course... who wouldn't be about a cat that she hadn't seen before? Was he a new apprentice? For some reason, she couldn't place his face, which told her he must be a new apprentice... she had learned the names, and faces, of most of the apprentices in the apprentices' den. She watched him as he spoke, her ice hues fixed on him in an eerie manner. Some cats thought she was staring past them. Through them. Into their minds. And to be honest, Stormpaw liked this-- she liked the thought that they wouldn't be trying to put something past her. "It's a pretty area. I like it a lot. I could show you around-- it's easy to get lost back here, after all." The silver cat explained, twitching her tail back and forth. The she cat wasn't trying to intimidate the tom, she was simply pointing out a fact-- she wasn't exactly one of those cats who decided to make things as easy as she could. And because she wasn't as stressed, she hadn't come off as scared and nervous, stammering and shaking. She had come off as more confident-- if not suspicious. Stormpaw had slowly sheathed her claws upon hearing his explanation and was now looking at him, not quite as warily but a little more confidently. She was more comfortable now-- he seemed like an honest, friendly cat, although she knew looks could be deceiving. She just hoped she wasn't falling for a trick.
Leafpaw nodded right back, a calm and thoughtful expression on his face. To earn a wary cat's trust, is a very hard thing, if you think about it, paranoia keeps the cat in constant wariness at every single cat they meet, so it takes a long time for them to earn their trust. For Leafpaw, he preferred to do it that way, it was fine, and it didn't matter all that much. Leafpaw was a new apprentice, and that was also the fact why he was back here, to explore mostly, and if their were prey, hunt. He shrugged. "I'm sure I'll find my way around, theirs no need." Leafpaw answered, rather politely, tail swishing. "Seems like to be a nice area," He commented calmly, looking around, it did seem pretty nice, but a bit..dark to say the least. Leafpaw, didn't want to trip over something, like he usually did as a kit, literally tripping over everything in sight. It was a little funny, but now, it would be pretty embarrassing, so Leafpaw wanted to try and NOT trip over every single thing, so this area, being dark, it would be pretty hard not to trip, so Leafpaw was hesitant on exploring this part of the territory. His ears twitched slightly, grooming his fur a little bit. It was a bit dusty, and he probably had a lot of snow on his fur.
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafpaw nodded right back, a calm and thoughtful expression on his face. To earn a wary cat's trust, is a very hard thing, if you think about it, paranoia keeps the cat in constant wariness at every single cat they meet, so it takes a long time for them to earn their trust. For Leafpaw, he preferred to do it that way, it was fine, and it didn't matter all that much. Leafpaw was a new apprentice, and that was also the fact why he was back here, to explore mostly, and if their were prey, hunt. He shrugged. "I'm sure I'll find my way around, theirs no need." Leafpaw answered, rather politely, tail swishing. "Seems like to be a nice area," He commented calmly, looking around, it did seem pretty nice, but a bit..dark to say the least. Leafpaw, didn't want to trip over something, like he usually did as a kit, literally tripping over everything in sight. It was a little funny, but now, it would be pretty embarrassing, so Leafpaw wanted to try and NOT trip over every single thing, so this area, being dark, it would be pretty hard not to trip, so Leafpaw was hesitant on exploring this part of the territory. His ears twitched slightly, grooming his fur a little bit. It was a bit dusty, and he probably had a lot of snow on his fur.

The silver female looked at him hard, as though second guessing that he was, in fact, an apprentice of ThunderClan, and then she shrugged. If he wanted to find his own way that was fine with her. He can get lost if he wants to. Just as long as the blame isn't on me. She thought, her hues flashing in an irritated manner for a moment. She didn't look too happy. But then again, she was still a little on edge at having found a strange cat in her territory. "Suit yourself. Good luck with that." She mewed, although her hues showed that she didn't really care whether he got lost or not. Stormpaw wasn't the type of cat to all of a sudden care about a cat she had just met... whether they were a clanmate or not. Oh, she hadn't always been that way. She had been quite caring when she was a younger apprentice, happily greeting everyone she met... but Ratnight's rule, not to mention just growing up in general had changed all that. No longer was she the spunky, cheerful, somewhat clumsy apprentice she had been. She was calmer. More spirited now. And she hated being told what to do. "It's a wonderful area. There's not much prey back here, so I guess it doesn't count for much; but as far as looks go, it's one of the prettiest." She mewed, meeting the younger tom's eyes. There was a friendly gleam in her own, and she smiled a little as she looked at the tom. Now that she was pretty sure he was no threat, she could be more friendly towards him. After all, friendliness counted for more.... didn't it?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:02 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Flickerheart bounded away from camp, her paws itching to run through the dense forest she knew as her home, but she kept at a solid pace, trying her best not to disturb the foliage in case the unseen prey heard her. Flickerheart stalked soundlessly through the undergrowth, not a single twig cracking underpaw and the thick snow muffling her scent. Bushing out her short fur in the 15 degree weather, Flickerheart continued through the shady landscape. I wonder what I'll see out here today, she sighed inwardly. Following a new scent trail, she bumped into a small little bundle of fur. "Can I help you?" Flickerheart growls.

@TheWompus
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; March 19th, 2017 at 03:02 PM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Flickerheart bounded away from camp, her paws itching to run through the dense forest she knew as her home, but she kept at a solid pace, trying her best not to disturb the foliage in case the unseen prey heard her. Flickerheart stalked soundlessly through the undergrowth, not a single twig cracking underpaw and the thick snow muffling her scent. Bushing out her short fur in the 15 degree weather, Flickerheart continued through the shady landscape. I wonder what I'll see out here today, she sighed inwardly. Following a new scent trail, she bumped into a small little bundle of fur. "Can I help you?" Flickerheart growls.

@TheWompus
Angel looked up and let out a tiny squeak "can you help me? I'm lost." He whimpered and shivered, huddling closer to her for warmth. He sneezed and said "who are you? Are you a clan cat?" He asked in a high, squeaky voice. He continued shivering as he looked around the area. Snowy and cold was not the right kind of weather for a kit like him