Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:49 PM

Old March 31st, 2017, 11:06 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystheart View Post
@Solpaw (This is part of the roleplay) "Hey, Solkit, hurry up already!" I exclaimed running farther into thunderclan
(Please post in third person past tense)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solpaw View Post
ok he called following her.
(I'm sorry for leaving like that earlier, my brother threatened to turn off my computer. If you want me to rp with you, all you need to do is ask. You can leave me a message on my profile.)
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:45 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong had landed behind him, her heart pounding and blood roaring in her ears. Hunting was such a thrill, especially with Stormstrike. She found herself taking a few breaths, ears pricked. She had heard him lunge for something but didn't know whether he had caught the squirrel. She turned, catching her breath just as Stormstrike excitedly announced he had caught the squirrel.

Her ears pricked as a grin spread over her face. "Nice job, Stormy!" She exclaimed with a loud purr, coming forward and pressing her nose to his shoulder with a huge smile. "That was a nice catch!" Her tail lashed back and forth with excitement.
Stormstrike picked up the squirrel with his mouth and grinned at Snowsong. "Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you though," Stormstrike replied modestly. The tom wasn't one who always liked taking all the credit.

"Are we gonna find some more prey? Or do you think this is enough?" the grey warrior asked, his words muffled by the thick fur of the now lifeless creature. To be honest, the warrior was hoping she would want to go find more prey. This was quite fun and it was contributing to the clan. Stormstrike often hunted alone, but he much preferred to be hunting with someone else. It was even better when he went hunting with Snowsong

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 1st, 2017, 07:06 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
The she shook. She curled closer to his body and nodded. "I'm OK. ." she said. Her blue orbs showed fear. Remembered her mother falling off and her dad following her.
Thornclaw took a deep breath and let his heart rate slow down to normal. "We should be heading back to ThunderClan, now," he said, bending his head down to pick up the four mouse he caught by the tails. He used his hickory brown head to heave Spiritfur off the ground. "Get your fresh-kill," he told her. Once Spiritfur picked up her fresh-kill, he let her rest her head on his shoulder as the walked.
(Go to the clearing now, and say when Spiritfur enters the clearing plz :3)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; April 1st, 2017 at 07:06 AM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 09:04 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Stormstrike picked up the squirrel with his mouth and grinned at Snowsong. "Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you though," Stormstrike replied modestly. The tom wasn't one who always liked taking all the credit.

"Are we gonna find some more prey? Or do you think this is enough?" the grey warrior asked, his words muffled by the thick fur of the now lifeless creature. To be honest, the warrior was hoping she would want to go find more prey. This was quite fun and it was contributing to the clan. Stormstrike often hunted alone, but he much preferred to be hunting with someone else. It was even better when he went hunting with Snowsong
"Aw," Snowsong said, giggling. "Ditto, Stormy," She flickered her tail at his shoulder, smiling gently. She loved working together with Stormstrike. It was just....Fun with him.

"Lets go find more!" Snowsong said cheerfully, weaving around him with a huge smile. Of course she wanted to hunt some more. Hunting was what she was best at, as she didnt often enjoy battle training when she was little, so she usually focused most on hunting. She could fight, she just preferred a more peaceful route.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:13 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

{ @guapathecat}

Goldenpaw laughed as she ran forward, not waiting for Lightpaw. She screeched to a halt. Her amber eyes glittering with joy; "So, where are we going? Over by the monster path?" She flicked her tail. "Or by Shadowclan or Riverclan; that would be an adventure!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 1st, 2017, 11:25 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{ @guapathecat}

Goldenpaw laughed as she ran forward, not waiting for Lightpaw. She screeched to a halt. Her amber eyes glittering with joy; "So, where are we going? Over by the monster path?" She flicked her tail. "Or by Shadowclan or Riverclan; that would be an adventure!"

Lightpaw threw some dust up as he ran, flying past Goldenpaw. "How 'bout by the monster path, but not on it." he said as he tore towards the path. But, as he was Lightpaw, he smashed into a tree, hurting his head. "Owwwwch. I can still hunt, though," he meowed.

Last edited by guapathecat; April 1st, 2017 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Additions
Old April 1st, 2017, 12:26 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Noire
Kiwipaw looked around. She recognized this place from when she'd been a loner, secretly living on ThunderClan territory. Now, she was actually part of ThunderClan, and no longer had to sneak around without permission. She looked around, breathing in the forest scents, which were far better than the smells of TwolegPlace in her opinion. She sighed quietly, glancing towards Featherspeckle, her mentor, who she hoped she would get along with the molly, or else there would be some problems. But excitement gleamed in her bright green eyes, and she couldn't wait for a training session. She wondered for a heartbeat what Timberpaw would think of her knew name, as he still thought she was a loner named Apurva, not an apprentice named Kiwipaw. The pretty calico looked towards the molly, who had a calico marbled pattern sort of. Fluffing out her pelt against mild cold and rain, seeing as it was newleaf now, and was really rainy. She shook herself, droplets of water scattering, but leaving her pelt. Luckily for her, her fur was thick and smooth, good against water.

Kiwipaw realized that she'd begun to fall behind, and she quickly picked up her pace so that she was more or less at Featherspeckle's side. She hoped that nothing would go awry with this, as she wasn't looking forwards to trouble, but she also knew that she was ready for anything. She'd survived a massive fire and a battle, so there was nothing a training session could throw at her that could possibly be worse. Stepping around a puddle, she eyed the sky, which was cloudy and gray with rain pouring down, creating a pattering noise on the bare branches and budding flowers and small leaves. This was how she wished it would always be. Blinking, she remembered the other word for this season: spring. Newleaf fit it far better and made more sense in her opinion. She flattened her ears to keep water out of them, returning her green hues to the area in front of her. Kiwipaw cast a sideways glance towards Featherspeckle. “So, what're we gonna do?” she asked, tilting her head to one side a bit.
Old April 1st, 2017, 02:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

@Noire
Kiwipaw looked around. She recognized this place from when she'd been a loner, secretly living on ThunderClan territory. Now, she was actually part of ThunderClan, and no longer had to sneak around without permission. She looked around, breathing in the forest scents, which were far better than the smells of TwolegPlace in her opinion. She sighed quietly, glancing towards Featherspeckle, her mentor, who she hoped she would get along with the molly, or else there would be some problems. But excitement gleamed in her bright green eyes, and she couldn't wait for a training session. She wondered for a heartbeat what Timberpaw would think of her knew name, as he still thought she was a loner named Apurva, not an apprentice named Kiwipaw. The pretty calico looked towards the molly, who had a calico marbled pattern sort of. Fluffing out her pelt against mild cold and rain, seeing as it was newleaf now, and was really rainy. She shook herself, droplets of water scattering, but leaving her pelt. Luckily for her, her fur was thick and smooth, good against water.

Kiwipaw realized that she'd begun to fall behind, and she quickly picked up her pace so that she was more or less at Featherspeckle's side. She hoped that nothing would go awry with this, as she wasn't looking forwards to trouble, but she also knew that she was ready for anything. She'd survived a massive fire and a battle, so there was nothing a training session could throw at her that could possibly be worse. Stepping around a puddle, she eyed the sky, which was cloudy and gray with rain pouring down, creating a pattering noise on the bare branches and budding flowers and small leaves. This was how she wished it would always be. Blinking, she remembered the other word for this season: spring. Newleaf fit it far better and made more sense in her opinion. She flattened her ears to keep water out of them, returning her green hues to the area in front of her. Kiwipaw cast a sideways glance towards Featherspeckle. “So, what're we gonna do?” she asked, tilting her head to one side a bit.
As they entered the training cave, Featherspeckle gave light steps. It had been...a while since she stepped into this place. Mainly because it’s been a few moons since she had her training. It even brought a small smile on her face. As the older she-cat let out a small sigh, she glanced at her new apprentice. When she heard about the new kitty joining--then, being Apruva, and now Kiwipaw, Featherspeckle was surprised that she would be appointed to the she-cat. Only because she felt that she wouldn’t provide a good enough training, knowing how closed her mind worked. Yet, she would try her best. Not only for her sake, but also Apru--Kiwipaw. Everything certainly had to be new for the calico she-cat. Making transitions were hard...Featherspeckle knew this much, and she decided she would take everything easy for Kiwipaw until she was ready for a challenge. Featherspeckle needed to get to know her apprentice. She had to know what she needed to improve on. The basic information Featherspeckle knew was that she was a loner. She was found by another apprentice, Timberpaw. That’s the only thing she heard as she was approached with the idea to take in the cat as her apprentice.

Not only her apprentice, but her first apprentice. Featherspeckle wanted to maintain a positive relationship with Kiwipaw, and prove to make her a loyal and tough warrior. Yet, everything took time. One step at a time. Featherspeckle trotted, wary of the dew weather that the rain had left. It was nice to finally get out the chilly weather of Leaf-bare. New-leaf meant beautiful weather, beautiful moments, and perhaps...welcoming new kits.

Before her mind could settle on such, she turned her head to look at her apprentice, giving a warm smile. ‘’Well, Kiwipaw. I need to know what you need to improve on, first. I would love to get to know you better, and I’m sure you would want the same.’’ Her voice was soft, friendly, yet authoritative. ‘’Yet, you know...as a Thunderclan cat we focus on our fighting. Where is your standpoint with that? Your pouncing skills, your attack, anything of the sort. But, that will come later. For now, we shall focus on the little things. One paw-step at a time, but I promise you will be one of the best warriors that serve this pack.’’ Featherspeckle held onto this. She had hoped it to be true. Kiwipaw seemed to have the curious, yet determined mind to hold it well. The she-cat continued to walk, embracing the new season. Her ears were open to listen to her apprentice, and she cleared her thoughts to focus intently on the present.
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:58 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
"Aw," Snowsong said, giggling. "Ditto, Stormy," She flickered her tail at his shoulder, smiling gently. She loved working together with Stormstrike. It was just....Fun with him.

"Lets go find more!" Snowsong said cheerfully, weaving around him with a huge smile. Of course she wanted to hunt some more. Hunting was what she was best at, as she didnt often enjoy battle training when she was little, so she usually focused most on hunting. She could fight, she just preferred a more peaceful route.
Stormstrike smiled brightly at Snowsong, his spirit's lifting higher and higher the longer they spent out here. The grey warrior loved being in the territory. It was so peaceful, despite the possibility of dangers.

He placed the lifeless body of the squirrel on the ground and started to dig a small hole. Once he was done, he pushed the squirrel into the hole with his nose before covering it with dirt. He stood up and looked at Snowsong. "Right. Where should we go now?" He asked. There was no point in staying here because there would be no prey left for them to find.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 1st, 2017, 09:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The last time Kestrelpaw had been this excited was the day she had first ventured out of the nursery. The world was so big! And now? Now her horizons were expanding even further, to the outskirts of the territory... to the world if she wanted them to! She was going to be able to go places. Anywhere she wished, within reason, of course. The sandy feline glanced up at her mentor. It was more comfortable having a cat that she already knew opposed to one that she would have had to form a bond with over an undefined period of time. Something that Kestrelpaw was not too fond of was making new friends, if she were being honest... it scared her sometimes. Because after all, what was the point? She'd seen friendships fall apart. And she had seen apprentice/mentor relationships, that close bond, fall apart as well... something she didn't want to happen to her and Aime'Storm. She wanted them to be friends forever, but in her mind, that might not get a chance to happen...after all, forever was a long time. She just wanted it to so badly, since she was constantly seeing mentors and their apprentices have such good relationships. And once she was a warrior? What happened then? Forcing the future aside, Kestrelpaw glanced up at Aime'Storm with her usual curious glance. "So where to first?" She asked.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 1st, 2017 at 09:16 PM.