Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:56 PM
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by glitch
Today 09:37 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Dark
Today 09:35 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:32 PM
Evacuation Assessment...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:02 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw had to grin at the advice, shaking his head in amusement to his mentor's words. "Noted. She doesnt seem like the kind to mess with. Fierce, like Swiftpaw." He commented as he shook out his fur again, giving his chest a few quick licks. True Alunapaw seemed like one he shouldnt mess with, but thats what made her so....Intriguing, to him.

Hunterpaw turned to Curlypaw as he spoke and his ears flicked up slightly. "Maybe. I dont know what to do yet." He managed a smile. "I dont think she likes me like that anyway," He flicked his tail over his best friends ears before turning back to Springwind.

His mentor's next words had him blinking up at the older Tom in a mixture of surprise and confusion. "Well I am half-Clan," He mewed, ears flicking as he thought of his mother. It was always a bittersweet thought to remember her warm fur and her milky scent, the way she sang to him...It was all so faded and blurry but he could remember ThunderClan, remember the nightly trips he and his mother made to the border to meet his father regularly. They had all been one happy family until the next Tom came along. Then Hunter's mother dumped him on his father and left one night. Hunterpaw never saw her since.

A haunted look flickered through his dark brown eyes. He'd never forget that night, his parents last ever fight. This one hadnt been bloody or anything - His father had been an abusive mate before but now he was somewhat different. This one had just consisted of yowling and snapping at eachother until finally Hunter's mother had stormed off, never to return. Hunterpaw found himself blinking, swallowing back the sudden lump in his throat. Who needs her anyway? Not me! I dont need anyone!

Hunterpaw shook his head vigorously and turned back to Springwind, looking up at him as the older cat started walking away. He'd only caught the last part of his sentence; so I'll need you to do a couple pouncing lessons with... He watched his mentor look around and a grin spread over his maw. Crouching swiftly, he tensed up and leaped for Springwind, his sheathed paws aiming for his mentors side to try and knock him over.

Fencall watched for a long moment, then turned to Curlypaw. "We should get training too," He said, shaking out his fur calmly. "We're wasting daylight."
Yeah, fierce...if that's what you want to believe. Springwind thought but didn't comment on it. He only nodded his head, his expression blank. When Curlypaw approached them, he smiled down at the daft apprentice. The apprentice seemed to be doing good, a bit slower, but Springwind had nothing against him. He knew how much the tom meant to Hunterpaw--and that was fine with him. "Well, if you want a she-cat to like you, you cannot just flirt however you want with him. You need to improve your skills if you ask me. Take it from a pro," the older tom states proudly and playfully. Springwind was never a flirt, but he liked to think of himself as being a flirt. In fact, he never cared much for the female's presence. He respected them, but he doubted himself that he would find a mate anytime soon.

When he turned to scan the area for any challenging opponents for his apprentice to go against, the only one that sprang in his mind was Alunapaw but she was no where in sight. The other one--Swiftpaw stalked off in an angry fit. Everything was just too much and he doubted Curlypaw would ever be a good enough challenge for Hunterpaw. He needed someone that he knew was going to give Hunterpaw a run for his prey. Someone who was...suddenly the larger tom was tackled over. He landed with an oof and tried to see what source of force tackled him down. "Hey!" The tom growled, but once he saw that it was Hunterpaw, Springwind rolled his eyes playfully.

"Touché. You wanna play that game, eh?" He says, pushing Hunterpaw off him and getting up with a flicked of his ears. Springwind felt like he was in a playful mood, so he crouched down, swishing his tail. "Give me all you got, kit!" He sneers jokingly and awaited for the tom to attack him once more. It would be a great lesson for him to learn, and hopefully note for future use.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:38 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Yeah, fierce...if that's what you want to believe. Springwind thought but didn't comment on it. He only nodded his head, his expression blank. When Curlypaw approached them, he smiled down at the daft apprentice. The apprentice seemed to be doing good, a bit slower, but Springwind had nothing against him. He knew how much the tom meant to Hunterpaw--and that was fine with him. "Well, if you want a she-cat to like you, you cannot just flirt however you want with him. You need to improve your skills if you ask me. Take it from a pro," the older tom states proudly and playfully. Springwind was never a flirt, but he liked to think of himself as being a flirt. In fact, he never cared much for the female's presence. He respected them, but he doubted himself that he would find a mate anytime soon.

When he turned to scan the area for any challenging opponents for his apprentice to go against, the only one that sprang in his mind was Alunapaw but she was no where in sight. The other one--Swiftpaw stalked off in an angry fit. Everything was just too much and he doubted Curlypaw would ever be a good enough challenge for Hunterpaw. He needed someone that he knew was going to give Hunterpaw a run for his prey. Someone who was...suddenly the larger tom was tackled over. He landed with an oof and tried to see what source of force tackled him down. "Hey!" The tom growled, but once he saw that it was Hunterpaw, Springwind rolled his eyes playfully.

"Touché. You wanna play that game, eh?" He says, pushing Hunterpaw off him and getting up with a flicked of his ears. Springwind felt like he was in a playful mood, so he crouched down, swishing his tail. "Give me all you got, kit!" He sneers jokingly and awaited for the tom to attack him once more. It would be a great lesson for him to learn, and hopefully note for future use.
"Ha!" Hunterpaw grinned down at his mentor, tail swishing with triumph as he smirked at the older Tom. In the same instant he was pushed off, rolling onto his side with a soft, muffled "oomf". Hunterpaw leaped up at once and crouched, tail lashing side to side. A challenging grin spread over his maw and his paws kneaded at the ground eagerly. "Im no kit!" He growled playfully, ears pinning back. "Not everyone can be as old as you!"

With those playful words he launched again, aiming to knock Springwind's paws from under him. He'd never felt more alive in his life, more energized. He didnt even think of this as training, more like playing. Somewhere in the back of his mind he wanted this to be his father he was play-fighting with. Then again, in some way, Hunter knew it was.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 2nd, 2017, 12:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Flight kit mewed by her mother's fur,finding film and drinking silently.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; April 2nd, 2017 at 12:23 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 12:27 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"Oh, Right," Curlypaw turned to face his mentor. He wasn't the best at fighting, not like Hunter and Swift. Heck, even Snowpaw was better at fighting, and Oliver being a loner must know a few things. Curlypaw usually ended up on his rump.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 03:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The black tom was tired. He'd gotten a good night's sleep for the past few nights, and yet he was still tired-- though for whatever reason, he wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was because of his apprentice. Rainpaw was exhausting him, draining all of his energy and making him feel exhausted. Because the apprentice was honestly one of the most stubborn cats he had ever met. Obsidiansky had the tendancy to be stubborn sometimes, but he wasn't quite as stubborn as he used to be. He was a little better. The tom's hues scanned the clearing, laying down and curling his tail around himself like some sort of a barrier. This was something that he seemed to do pretty often. It was comfortable to him, made him feel safe and secure like nothing else. Comfort was something that was important to Obsidiansky, but sometimes there were things that had to come before; like the Clan. The Clan would always come above everything else, especially the needs of a single cat. That was just the way it was. Obsidiansky sighed, closing his dark hues for a moment, enjoying just the few moments of relaxation and quiet chatter that he could hear before he opened them again, once again scanning the clearing.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 2nd, 2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...S-She's somewhere around the forested area, with an abandoned twoleg nest and a lot of t-trees- the badger lives there, though! You're going to die!" Tawnypaw wheezed, her torn ear slowly dripping blood as she shook her head, the wound stinging as she winced. "My mom wouldn't want you to die- you were her choice as a deputy, right? She thought you would do a good job, and a good leader doesn't die recklessly on his clan!" And now she's dead, and so nothing she says really matters anymore. But I'm alive, and I matter- Moonpaw matters, because even if she's dead, I care about her more than I cared about my family, who all died when I needed them the most. Moonpaw wouldn't do that! As she heard Spireflare and Fireflare's cry, however, her bright green eyes glinted with worry for her friend, and she turned away from the leader quickly, ripping through the woods. She didn't have anyone except for Moonpaw, nobody else who was relying on her- she didn't have a clan to take care of, and so she skidded to a halt in front of her friend's body, eyes wide with horror as she saw her again... No, no, no! "Please, wake up!" She sobbed, tears pooling around her eyes as Tawnypaw cried, scooping up the flower she'd lost as she ran away, the flower she was supposed to give to her friend, that she'd picked just for her. Dropping it onto her ear carefully, she glanced over towards the twin ginger toms by the apprentice as well for a second, before looking back towards Moonpaw. "Moonpaw, wake up- I love you." She'd meant it platonically, but secretly, in her head, she knew that she'd cared about her for so long, that she'd do anything for her. You are the rose to my thorns.

@Suspiciousmindz @Lilly
The ginger leader was listening, noting her seemingly mental battle with herself. Although at the twins calls, the leader hadn't expected the apprentice to get up and move so quickly, but just as she did, Blazingstar took off after her. Upon seeing the twins come into view, he noticed a lump of fur lying flat on the ground, his eyes widened in panic. This couldn't be happening! The first fatality since leading the clan. Well, the first that he knew of at the least. Reaching the other felines, he stopped dead in his tracks, his golden gaze sad as they scanned over Moonpaw's motionless body and her friend's weeping one. A sudden protectiveness crashed over his body and his gaze looked at Spireflare and Fireflare sternly. "Any signs on the badger?" he asked, choosing to ignore the weeping and the motionless body for that moment. The moment after they reported he moved on to his next task. They had to get Moonpaw home. To the clearing where Surgestorm could look over her. Blazingstar was in denial, still believing that the apprentice could be saved. "Let's get her back to camp as quickly as possible, make sure she's kept fairly still though and be very gentle," he spoke calmly, finally turning his gaze back to the white and black she-cat. With a small breath inwards, he padded up to one side of Moonpaw, and carefully grabbed her scruff, hauling her on head and hopefully one or both her forepaws onto his shoulders. He awaited Spireflare and Fireflare to do the same. He knew that Tawnypaw could try to help, but the warriors were taller than she was and it'd be useless. Once he knew they were set to start walking, he started to lead them at a good pace for what they were doing, but keeping his gait steady to not bump Moonpaw around.

@Lilly @wolybro

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Spiralpaw trotted into the territory, a bright smile plastered on his face as he threw them at every cat that walked past. The tom needed to work on his hunting skills--badly. In fact, it was the most thing he needed to improve on. Everyone had a weak spot--something they needed to maintain and allow to perfect. And, his was hunting. Hunting made him fatigue, which was strange since the tom loved running--to an extent. As he continued to walk, allowing his newly developed muscles to ripple under his pelt, the brindled tom looked around for a nice spot to hunt. The perfect spot to hunt that would allow him to catch prey. It seemed like prey was always found in one spot, which was great to him. It meant less running. Besides that, he was a windclan cat! They were known for their speed, their agility. They were known as the fastest out all the clans.

The tom gave a light huff, but continued on. He let out a sigh of relief, and felt content that he was on his own. Though the lingering feeling of the other apprentice he met weeks ago, never faded away. He could practically see her glowering eyes, the way her maw curled into a smirk, or the slitted eyes that spluttered hatred. The tom lowered his ears--even now, a few weeks later, he didn’t quite remember her name. The tom snorted, ‘’Her name matters as little as her.’’ He says before putting his head up high and travelling a bit more until he was at a comfortable spot.

Since his unsuccessful attempt to make a new friend, the tom enjoyed spending time with the friends he had. He didn’t need another friend to make him feel worthy. Yet, he didn’t enjoy the feeling of having a new enemy. Spiralpaw was extremely friendly and accepting to all. It was what made him liked because his heart was opened to all. It made him fun because he loved living on the daring side and bringing anyone along who would follow. It was what made him...well, him.

He wasn’t anyone special, but like every cat in windclan, he held a special spot. Even though he was an apprentice at the moment, he knew he was still special. Just like Blazingstar. Just like Shrikecall. The brindle tom knew he was special. And, that she-cat was not going to allow him to think otherwise...why was his mind occupied with her anyway? She was snobby. She was aggressive. She was...brutal. Not ferociously brutal. He doubt she could harm him, but she was more along the lines of selfishly brutal.

That was a perfect description for her. The tom stopped in his tracks, taking a seat, and looking at the neighboring cats hunt. His mind was solely on that fight that happened weeks ago. Spiralpaw felt ashamed of how he played like that with her. Forgetting her name, not that it was his fault. He was never attentive, and he often forgot a lot of things. Had she really needed to yell at him?

"You don't even have the decency to learn the name of a clanmate! As much as I hate you even I know your name is Spiralpaw!"

Perhaps, he had been a jerk. Though he knew it wasn’t his job to cater to her feelings. So what that he forgot her name. Big deal. She wasn’t that important anyway. She wasn’t worth his time as far as he knew. He most certainly didn’t care if he wasn’t worth hers.

@Empress Of Evil
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat knew that look. Heartpaw's hues narrowed and she prepared herself to either say no, or say yes and risk getting in trouble for it. But her friend was her friend...and she didn't want to disappoint the younger cat. Whatever she was going to ask, as long as it wasn't too big or too hard, Heartpaw would give it a...try. But once the kit had finished speaking, the feline was slowly shaking her head. "Larkkit, if you were even remotely close to being an apprentice I'd say yes. But you're way too young for that right now! Maybe in a moon, huh?" She asked with a smile. She knew Larkkit was probably going to be frustrated, but that was the way of the world. She did remember sneaking out into the territory with Rainpaw...when they had both been about her age...how old was she again? "On second thought... Larkkit, how old are you now?" She asked, crouching down and looking her friend directly in the eye. Maybe, although she knew it was wrong, maybe she could sneak Larkkit out. After all, if anyone asked, she would...hopefully think of a good excuse before very long. And besides, she thought it was something every kit should do at least once. Then again, Heartpaw had been a fairly rowdy young kit. Meeting Rainpaw had calmed her down a little. Not much. Aging had done that as well, she was no longer as hyper as she had been just a few moons before. But she definitely remembered being Larkkit's age and wanting so desperately to explore the territory. Well...why not? She thought, with the slightest of shrugs.
Larkkit fluffed out her pelt and held her head high, trying to appear bigger than she was, trying to fool Heartpaw into thinking she was old enough to at least go outside the camp. "I'm old enough!" she declared, her gaze challenging now. The tortoiseshell knew where this was going, it wasn't going to work at all in her favor, but it was at least worth a shot, right? She decided to wait to get a clear answer before going with her plan B; run. She knew Heartpaw was smarter than Larkkit made her out to be sometimes, but Larkkit really wanted to go out into the territory. She wanted to prove that she was already ready to be an apprentice despite her age. Although it wasn't going to happen no matter how things turned out in her head. Larkkit had just recently started eating solid foods, she couldn't fight anything if she tried. Perhaps another kit, but they'd have to be smaller than her as of right now. "I'll behave, I promise! Please please please!!" she begged, her ears were perked and she was basically standing on her tip toes to try to convince her friend.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:10 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Suspiciousmindz @Lilly @fenic!

Fireflare sat up off of the apprentice as the twins ears perked at the noises of the leader and dashing apprentice coming near. Green hues looked at the leader as they shook their heads. "No sign, but let's get moving." their words were in ync, as if they hadn't just bud heads before. There was tension between them now, it was the first time they had ever disagreed on something. As if a string of trust was broke, but maybe that was the only string there was. Fire could feel his brothers gaze burning into the side of his face, choosing to ignore it as he gazed at the leaders command. The twins got on either side of the leader, helping support Moonpaws body from either side. Spireflare could feel his claws dig into the ground in irritation. He didn't know what was different about that life then the countless others they have taken, then the other cats he had watched the light go out of their eyes. It irritated him, how his brother chose to save a life, or at least attempt to. The twins had scars littering their body from their past lives, being aggressive as it was and taking lives for fun, it left marks,both physical and mental, and Fireflare was tired of both. The flower Tawnypaw and placed behind Moonpaws ear was slipping slightly as she was carried, he nudged it back in place. "The sooner we get there, the better we'll be." Fireflare spoke these words.
Spireflare was no in sync.

Last edited by graves; April 2nd, 2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Cup of Coffee

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Aspenleaf lay on the ground, her paws tucked under her prickly underbelly. The soothing sounds of the morning broke her tired trance, and she rose from her spot. The pure white she-cat yawned and stretched. "I'm not needed at the moment...maybe I can have my own private hunting patrol." She snorted and looked across the bare camp. Stones picked at her feet, and her eyes flickered towards the entrance of the camp.
Closed Thread