Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old April 20th, 2017, 11:53 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default -beetlekit-

Names
Current Name: Beetlekit
Past Name(s): None
Future Name(s): Beetlepaw, Beetlespark
Nicknames: Beetle {by anyone}
Beet, Beetsy {ONLY by close friends/at his approval}
Bugsy, Bug-face {ONLY by enemies}
Name Origin: Beetle {for his small size}
kit {the traditional suffix for a cat who has not yet been apprenticed}

General Information
Sexuality: Heteroromantic Heterosexual
Preferance: Females only
Clan: ThunderClan
Residence: ThunderClan
Past Residence(s): Unknown
Future Residence(s): Unknown
Likes: Oriolekit, making friends, playing, looking at Silverpelt
Dislikes: Bullies, Vixenkit, liars, being bothered
Ambitions: To talk to a loner, to start a family, to have lots of friends
Secrets: None yet
Favorite Thing: Oriolekit
Least Favorite Thing: Liars
Greatest Ambition: To start a family
Biggest Secret: none yet
View on StarClan: Beetlekit has a very big fascination with StarClan
Theme Song: tba

Backstory
As a kit: n/a

As an apprentice: n/a

As a warrior: n/a

Ongoing Story: Beetlekit is currently growing up in ThunderClan with his best friend, Oriolekit. The two of them are very close and often get in trouble together. Beetlekit loves to spend time with her, and his enjoyment of her company is only rivaled by his hatred of her sister, though thankfully the other cat doesn't spend much time with them.

Personality
for more information see 'stats'
Good Traits: {Charming} {Cheerful} {Determined} {Respectful} {Honest}
Bad Traits: {Boastful} {Dependant} {Indecisive} {Innocent} {Jealous}
Overview:
{Charming}
Beetlekit can be quite the charmer. Or persuasive, as he prefers to think of it as. His persuasiveness is almost funny, especially when he believes himself to be quite so charming. Beetlekit has a good bit of confidence in his abilities here, and thanks to his more advanced mental age, he's become quite the little cocky cat. While cockiness is normally not recommended, Beetlekit's is almost so funny it's impossible not to laugh when he's trying to show off. While being charming is a good thing, in the paws of this cat? It can go either way.
{Boastful}
And yes, with his cocky nature comes boastfulness. This tom will brag about everything; claiming he can do pretty much anything better. It often takes someone firm, some 'gentle' guidance, and a lot of bickering to convince him otherwise. Unfortunately, since he's naturally one of the most lovable cats around. And, what's there not to love about this tom? He's handsome. Quirky. And of course... charming. But, that's what he boasts about, and that's the problem that seems to make everyone feel like they're dealing with quite the bratty kit.
{Cheerful}
But, every up has it's down, and for Beetlekit, things only get better. This tom is cheerful. An optimist is definitely a word to describe him. He has nothing but the best outlook on life, and he tries to always maintain it as best he can, figuring out how to say things in a way that will sound nice and friendly; nice and easy; to other cats. Despite his arrogant nature, Beetlekit has quite a soft heart and can't stand to see anyone hurt or crying. And so, he's learned to find a way to find the light even in the darkest times, just to cheer his friends up.
{Dependant}
And, now the bad part. Beetlekit is dependant on other cats like some might say a cat needs oxygen. They're literally a life support, a crutch for him; someone to lean on when he needs them, and someone to leave alone when he doesn't feel like he does. Unfortunately this is unacceptable to... well... pretty much everyone. Beetlekit's independance might need some work, but he's still the same lovable tom that he always has and always will be, despite what others might say about him... and despite what that says about himself.
{Determined}
But, Beetlekit is also determined. To make friends, to have fun... to become a good warrior. All of that is fine and good, just not when he depends on other cats so much for his determination to work. However, this can also go both ways. Of course it's not good to be too ambitious, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble, but Beetlekit isn't quite as cocky when he's working. As a matter of fact, he takes himself down a peg or two. While this most certainly is a surprising occurance, it's a rare one as well and the best thing to do is just enjoy it.
{Indecisive}
Beetlekit can never seem to make up his mind. Whether he wants to be around this cat or that cat, who knows? Certainly not him. And unfortunately, this ties into much bigger decisions. So pretty much, this tom is a horrible decision maker. Don't pass any sort of thing off to him, he won't be able to handle it at all. Thankfully there's always someone there; for him to use as a crutch, but at least they're willing to do that much for him and not push him out of the way. The best thing to do in his moments like this? Just be there when it happens.
{Respectful}
Beetlekit is very respectful of those around him. He believes everyone deserves respect, no matter what their rank or age. But, they also have to earn it. At least from him. That's a lot of cats' outlook on the matter, and Beetlekit's especially; there's no way that he's going to mess around with things like that if he finds them to be important. Beetlekit loves to have other cats earn his respect, and he loves to get their own in return. In his opinion, once you've earned that? Congratulations, because you'll be well on your way to being one of his favorite cats.
{Innocent}
Of course a kit can't know everything that's going on. But Beetlekit's innocence makes him seem oblivious to the situation and the ways of the world, turning everyone against him. How infuriating! And not to mention irritating as well... Beetlekit absolutely hates to have others act like he's stupid, but it seems to happen more and more often with his innocence. While he's a little immature for his age and will probably continue to be, that's not a reason to act as though he's the stupidest cat alive. Thank goodness he'll be growing up soon.
{Honest}
At least you can count on him to always tell you the truth. Always and forever. There will never be a day when Beetlekit is going to keep the truth from someone, and especially not when he believes it really matters. Oh no, he's more likely to do anything but that. This cat doesn't really sugarcoat things much, unless he believes it's going to upset someone, in which case he uses his cheerfulness to make the situation seem less grave. As best he can. This doesn't always work, but at least some of the time he's able to push that stuff aside.
{Jealous}
Jealousy is a part of everyone's life. Whether they want to believe it or not, there's always a moment when they doubt the object of their affections, or a friend. And in this case, Beetlekit gets quite jealous whenever his friends are so much as talking to another cat. He's likely to join in the conversation with a loud, rude comment and end up bothering someone to no end because of his jealous nature. Unfortunately that makes him susceptible to losing friends, and while this hasn't happened yet in his young life, he's heading down that road.
Mental Age: 5 moons
Phobias:
Type: Those who he can help.
Those who are mischievious and fun.
Those who are exploding with energy.
How to tell if he...

Likes you
- becomes more playful
- always, ALWAYS tells you the truth
- becomes more dependant on you
- does what you want to do

Is in love with/crushing on you
- does what YOU want to do
- makes sure he's always looking out for you
- is careful not to accidentally offend you
- is careful not to accidentally hurt you

Hates you
- half-lies
- flirts with you
- makes fun of everything you say
- pretty much makes your life as miserable as he can

Doesn't really care
- leaves you alone
- forgets your name
- doesn't engage in conversation
Current Mental State: Good

Appearance
Overview: Beetlekit is a Japanese Bobtail, giving him quite a unique appearance. Brown markings start on his back and curve around his sides, covering all but the tip of his tail. Another one goes up from the nape of his neck and curves over his forehead, right where his golden-brown hues are. His eyes are always twinkling and snapping with mischief, giving them much more personality and life then they would otherwise have. Beetlekit doesn't have any muscles yet, still being quite young, but hopefully when he becomes an apprentice things will become much better for this cheerful, honest, jealous and innocent young tom.
Base Color: White
Markings/Patterns: Brown patches with darker brown stripes inside them
Underbelly Color: White
Head/Chest color: White with a brown marking on his forehead
Pelt Thickness: Medium
Tail Size: Short; a nub
Eye Color: Golden-brown
Scars/Deformaties: None yet
Scent: The nursery

Relationships
Oriolekit//best friend -- love interest//partner in crime, loves, would do anything for, wants to have as a friend forever

Vixenkit//enemy//hates, doesn't care for at all, wishes she didn't exist, feels sorry Oriolekit has to deal with her

Tolerance of:
Oriolekit: Very high
Vixenkit: Very low

Thoughts on:
Oriolekit: The best friend I'll ever have. We'll probably be best friends forever, I mean... she's my partner in crime! My other half. Not in a weird way, in like a friend-way. She definitely makes my day, that's for sure. I love spending time with her. We do almost everything together, which makes me feel like we could be close forever, but I don't know how she feels about it... I guess I should ask her?? That's probably the right thing to do, is ask her. She wouldn't appreciate me just sort of leaving it alone, she'd want to know! Hopefully...

Vixenkit: Don't even get me started. She's mean to Oriolekit for one thing, which is a definite no... and she's rude to me, and she's so whiny and bratty... ugh, I don't like Vixenkit at all. Thank goodness she'll be an apprentice soon too, toughen up some and stop complaining. Though she'll probably just turn into a liar, maybe get exiled... that would be the best thing, yes, is for her to get exiled and get the heck out of here. Then I won't ever have to see her stupid, ugly little face again.

Personality Stats
Affection: High; often
Aggression: Low; almost never
Aloofness: Fair; sometimes
Ambition: Fair; sometimes
Anger: Low; almost never
Anxiety: Low; almost never
Arrogance: High; often
Boastfulness: High; often
Bossiness: Low; almost never
Caring: Average; depends on the situation
Cautiousness: Average; depends on the situation
Charm: High; often
Cheerfulness: Very high; almost always
Coldness: Very low; never
Confidence: Very high; almost always
Courage: High; often
Cowardice: Fair; sometimes
Cruelty: Very low; never
Cunning: Very low; never
Decisiveness: Low; almost never
Dependance: High; often
Depression: Low; almost never
Determination: High; often
Disrespect: Very low; never
Efficiency: Low; almost never
Empathy: Very high; almost always
Extroversion: Very high; almost always
Fairness: Fair; sometimes
Faithfulness: High; often
Fearlessness: Fair; sometimes
Fierceness: Average; depends on the situation
Foolishness: Fair; sometimes
Friendliness: High; often
Generosity: Fair; sometimes
Glamor: Low; almost never
Gentleness: Average; depends on the situation
Greed: Low; almost never
Helpfulness: High; often
Happiness: High; often
Hardworkingness: High; often
Harshness: Average; depends on the situation
Hatred: Low; almost never
Honesty: Very high; almost always
Hopefulness: Fair; sometimes
Hopelessness: Fair; sometimes
Ignorance: High; often
Imagination: Fair; sometimes
Impoliteness: Low; almost never
Indecisiveness: Very high; almost always
Independance: Very low; never
Intelligence: Fair; sometimes
Innocence: Very high; almost always
Introversion: Very low; never
Jealousness: High; often
Kindness: High; often
Laziness: Fair; sometimes
Liveliness: Fair; sometimes
Loneliness: Average; depends on the situation
Love: High; often
Loyalty: High; often
Luckiness: Fair; sometimes
Manipulativeness: Low; almost never
Mistrust: Low; almost never
Modesty: Low; almost never
Mystery: Very low; never
Nervousness: Average; depends on the situation
Noisiness: Average; depends on the situation
Obedience: Fair; sometimes
Obnoxiousness: Fair; sometimes
Obsessiveness: High; often
Optimism: Very high; almost always
Peace: Fair; sometimes
Pessimism: Very low; never
Politeness: High; often
Popularity: Fair; sometimes
Positivity: Very high; almost always
Pride: High; often
Quietness: Fair; sometimes
Rationality: Low; almost never
Recklessness: High; often
Reliability: High; often
Responsibility: Low; almost never
Rowdiness: High; often
Rudeness: Fair; sometimes
Sadness: Fair; sometimes
Satisfaction: High; often
Security: High; often
Seriousness: Fair; sometimes
Sarcasm: Average; depends on the situation
Shyness: Very low; never
Smugness: Average; depends on the situation
Sneakiness: Average; depends on the situation
Stubbornness: Very high; almost always
Stupidity: Fair; sometimes
Suspicion: Low; almost never
Sweetness: High; often
Sympathy: High; often
Thoughtfulness: High; often
Trust: Very high; almost always
Unfriendliness: Very low; never
Unpopularity: Fair; sometimes
Usefulness: Average; depends on the situation
Vanity: Fair; sometimes
Warmth: High; often
Wisdom: Low; almost never

Overall Stats
Fighting: n/a
Attacking: n/a
Defending: n/a
Swimming: n/a
Agility: n/a
Speed: n/a
Greatest Strength: n/a
Greatest Weakness: n/a

Fun Facts!
n/a

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.