Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
more harm than good
by Aolani
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:50 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:45 PM
velli's rp finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 08:45 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:41 PM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 08:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2017, 07:20 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver, black spotted tom was having a fine day. He'd been doing pretty well... so far everything had been going just right for him. That was, until the commotion in the clearing... something that had turned his whole day around. The tom still wasn't sure what had happened. Aspenpaw had seen something, though what it was, he couldn't tell. He'd thought he'd seen Tawnypaw, and... a glimpse of white fur that looked like Moonpaw's, though splashes of crimson had been seen on the ground also. Surely that wasn't Moonpaw! It couldn't have happened to his friend, it... wasn't possible. Of course it wasn't possible. A familiar pelt caught his eye and he headed over, his expression worried. There was crimson on her own pelt as well. There was nothing he could say for the moment being, he was... in shock. What is Tawnypaw doing out here? If she's hurt, why isn't she in the medicine cat's den? What... who... he was ready to hurt anyone who had done this to his friend.

It was part of his personality. A part of himself he didn't know whether to like or loathe, whether to be grateful for or to hate. But, he would do anything for his friends. And he was definitely ready to fight whatever had hurt Tawnypaw like this. Moonpaw. The two were always together, what had... what had happened? Was she okay? Alarm flashed through his features as he sat down next to his friend, his eyes still worried.

"Tawnypaw?"

A moment of silence as he paused, his expression utterly dumbfounded that anyone would have the heart to do this to an apprentice. But the world was evil, as he had recently learned. A moment of silence passed before questions flew from his maw one after the other, going at a speed that was almost supernatural.

"What happened? Why aren't you in the medicine cat's den? Who--"
Before he asked his final question, his eyes narrowed dangerously. This wasn't a part of the tom that was often obvious, but always there, lurking beneath the surface of his normally calm, friendly exterior.

"Who did this to you?"
"...We were walking... and she said that she wanted to go visit a patch of forest right by the border." Tawnypaw breathed, relieved to see her friend here as she started talking, tears still falling slowly down her cheeks as she shook her head, her expression pained. "I said it was okay to go over there with no supervision at all, and then there was a badger, and..." She choked on her words as the apprentice tried explaining the tragedy, though it was hard for her just to force the words out of her mouth. "I think she's dead... I think I killed her, Aspenpaw. I'm a murderer" Tawnypaw sobbed, her voice shaking with every word she spit out.

"I... I think I loved her, too. I loved her, and now she's gone, and she isn't coming back."

Gesturing to her injuries, she smiled faintly with a shake of her head. "I don't think I want to get them fixed. The one by my ear makes my hearing kinda shaky, but I think everything there is going to be alright. I guess I'm doing it for Moonpaw, because if I didn't exist she'd probably be standing here right now, smiling at you and being a good friend."

"That's the problem- she was always a good friend, and I was a rotten one."
She smiled weakly. "She didn't deserve this. I did."
Old April 24th, 2017, 07:53 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Surgestorm took a moment to watch Featherpaw work, but only for a few seconds. He knew she'd do a good job, and was pleased to see that his assumption was indeed correct. Good patient skills.. He noted, turning back to Moonpaw. The small smile that had come to lips his lips quickly dropped back down into a a worried frown at the sight of her. He had done all he could for now; the bleeding was stopped and herbs were in place to prevent infection. However, she was still weak and there was still a chance that she... A chill went down his spine at just the thought. You'll make it Moonpaw... you have to... He wouldn't be able to frogive himself he he didn't save her. It would haunt him forever.
At the loud noises of Tawnypaw, his startled to attention again, his yellow gaze turning to the sounds. He watched with wide eyes as the apprentice tore the herbs off of her cuts, and he momentarily felt a wave of anger come over him. All of those herbs, wasted! And I'm already so low! However, he knew anger was unbecoming to medicine cats, that they should be able to keep a level head. So, he took a deep breath, and allowed the anger to slip from his features, a natural concerned look replacing it.
He climbed to his paws, opening his mouth in an attempt to sooth the young one, but she spoke to him first. He looked surprised at first, a bit of fright overcoming him at the look of pure anger, and seeming hatred, directed toward him. However, he definitely wasn't prepared for the hurtful words. They seemed to knock the air out of him, his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of the water. And then Tawnypaw was gone, quick as that. If his niece wasn't so hurt, he may had gone after her but Surgestorm didn't move an inch. Instead, a hardened look overcame him, and he turned back to Moonpaw for a few seconds before doing anything else. I'll save her. I will.
Letting out a deep breath, Surgestorm looked at Featherpaw. "It's alright," He meowed. "Let her go cool off. She'll be back to check on Moonpaw later, I'm sure of it." A moment passed, and then the tom turned back to Moon and settled himself down beside her, curling himself around her like she was a kit still. He was extremely gentle, careful not to jostle her and reopen the wounds or cause her any pain. "I've done all I can do to help her," He meowed quietly to Featherpaw. "It's her fight from now on..." His eyes welled up with tears, more in frustration than anything else. He wished more than anything to switch places with her right now, to fight this fight for her.
A few moments of silence passed before he spoke once again. "Lep will be fine, I'm sure. Just move her over to my nest for now. I'm going to watch over Moonpaw for tonight." His voice was choked with emotion, but he was honestly fine. These were emotions he'd have to deal with on his own. "And then you can go. I'm sure you have things to do." The tom turned his gaze to her momentarily. "Thank you so much for your help."

***Tiny lil time skip to later in the night***

Yellow orbs glew slightly in the darkness, focused on Moonpaw solely. Surgestorm had been laying here watching for quite some time, and it was quite late at night by now. He was growing tired, and every now and then his eyes would droop closed for a moment, only to spring back open at a raspy breath in from Moonpaw. The medicine cat was determined to stay up and watch Moonpaw all night long to make sure she made it. However, it seemed as if there were forces working against him. A wave of sleepiness seemed to overcome him, willing the medicine cat to close his eyes and sleep. He fought it for a few moments, but there was only so much he could do. Soon, his eyes drooped shut for good, and his head lowered slightly until it was laing besides Moonpaw's. Surgestorm was completely out cold.

He drifted for what seemed like hours, but only minutes in reality, before he finally seemed to be sucked into the place he was susposed to be. There was a moment of weightlessness, and when his paws touched back down he found himself in a familiar place. "StarClan..." He meowed, once again breathless at the sight of eternal summer. It had been quite some time since he had been called to this place from home.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 24th, 2017, 08:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...We were walking... and she said that she wanted to go visit a patch of forest right by the border." Tawnypaw breathed, relieved to see her friend here as she started talking, tears still falling slowly down her cheeks as she shook her head, her expression pained. "I said it was okay to go over there with no supervision at all, and then there was a badger, and..." She choked on her words as the apprentice tried explaining the tragedy, though it was hard for her just to force the words out of her mouth. "I think she's dead... I think I killed her, Aspenpaw. I'm a murderer" Tawnypaw sobbed, her voice shaking with every word she spit out.

"I... I think I loved her, too. I loved her, and now she's gone, and she isn't coming back."

Gesturing to her injuries, she smiled faintly with a shake of her head. "I don't think I want to get them fixed. The one by my ear makes my hearing kinda shaky, but I think everything there is going to be alright. I guess I'm doing it for Moonpaw, because if I didn't exist she'd probably be standing here right now, smiling at you and being a good friend."

"That's the problem- she was always a good friend, and I was a rotten one." She smiled weakly. "She didn't deserve this. I did."

A badger. The dangerous black and white animals that Aspenpaw, even since he was a kit, had heard horror stories of. This was never supposed to happen. He was supposed to be able to protect his friends... always. But now Moonpaw was dead... or supposedly dead... and there was nothing that Aspenpaw could do about it. For a moment the tom was in shock, before he snapped out of it. There was another cat who needed him to be there right now. Not in his own world. Not fantasizing.

"Tawnypaw, a badger is a powerful animal. Even if you had had supervision, there could be more cats hurt right now. Nobody blames you for this. Not Blazingstar, not Surgestorm, not me, and definitely not Moonpaw."
He told her. Choosing words was hard. He felt like blaming someone for Moonpaw's death. If she was, indeed, dead. Perhaps there was a chance that she was still alive... that by some miracle, some gift from StarClan, she had returned. Perhaps Tawnypaw was mistaken. He could only hope that she was wrong.

I'm sure she loved you too.
But for some reason, the words wouldn't leave his maw. He swallowed and forced a sad smile, trying not to break. He could not break right now. It was near to impossible. Already he could feel his vision clouding with tears, but he was going to have to be strong... right now... for Tawnypaw. For Moonpaw. If she lived, then she was going to need support. But, his friend's next words upset him. She wasn't a rotten friend! Why... why did she think that?

"I know... I know you're going to miss her. But, you don't think she'd want you thinking of yourself that way, do you? And neither do I. Come on. You have to take care of yourself... getting hurt, or crying isn't going to bring her back."
If it would make you both happy, I would do anything to have her back. I would do anything just to see you both smiling again. You both have such beautiful, beautiful smiles.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 24th, 2017, 11:41 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

***Tiny lil time skip to later in the night***

He drifted for what seemed like hours, but only minutes in reality, before he finally seemed to be sucked into the place he was susposed to be. There was a moment of weightlessness, and when his paws touched back down he found himself in a familiar place. "StarClan..." He meowed, once again breathless at the sight of eternal summer. It had been quite some time since he had been called to this place from home.
"Gotcha!" came the soft laugh of Moonpaw, her paws extending upwards to catch a butterfly that was, despite her claim, still out of reach. A giggle escaped the apprentices lips as she watched it soar upwards, but still hovering close enough to taunt her. All around her was sun and warmth and greenery. She'd never seen summer before, and this new place felt magical to her. Prey scent filled the air, and a babbling creek could be heard within the trees that surrounded her. The black and white feline smiled and padded on, pausing momentarily to stop and sniff at the daisies and dandelions that popped up and dotted the field she walked on.

After having ran what felt like every inch of WindClan's territory, she had given in to a fatigue that had nipped at her back legs, collapsing into a heap and falling asleep right then and there. When she had awoke, her eyes opened to reveal this... this dazzling place. She had never experienced anything like it before, and it's beauty made her starstruck. Gone was the tiredness that had kept her muscles prisoner, and her fur was a bit thinner - a Greenleaf pelt, she presumed, though she had never experienced a Greenleaf within WindClan before. Boundless energy seemed to dwell within her, and waves of happiness lapped at the depths of her soul.

"Oh Moonpaw, my love!"

Ears rising in high alert, Moonpaw's head snapped around and she gasped, taking in the sight of another feline standing behind her. "Mom!" she yelped, practically scrambling over to her, tears already brimming near the bottom of her eyes. In an instant, she collided with the bigger she-cat, and the two went tumbling a little ways away. Bouts of purring and laughter erupted from the entanglement of fur, and soon Moonpaw broke away to look up, a big smile stretching across her face. "I'm here mom. I missed you so much." A hiccup sounded towards the end of her sentence, and Birdflight laughed softly, her voice like tiny bells in the air. In her chest, Moonpaw's heart thudded like horse hooves, and forgotten was the painful memory of the cats she was leaving behind.

Birdflight smiled at her daughter and rested her chin on Moonpaw's head momentarily before withdrawing, studying her daughter with a serious look. "I thought you were going to fight?" she asked. She wanted a life for her daughter; she wanted her to grow up and become a warrior and find a mate and grow old, and eventually have kits of her own. But she couldn't deny the joy she felt at maybe, just maybe, being reunited with her only daughter.

A sigh left Moonpaw, and she shook her head, gaze trailing down to her paws. It was getting harder and harder to face the reality of waking up. Blind, probably deaf. A burden to the Clan, to say the least. "I would just be a burden," she muttered, shaking her head as the dark thoughts rolled in like storm clouds. A cold feeling, like wet stones, sank deep in her heart and tears blurred her vision of the ground beneath her. All she had ever wanted was the best for WindClan, and instead she had caused such a mess. "I can't go back..." At last, she felt the final strings of attatchment burn from her, and no longer did she feel tied to her Clan. Now, Moonpaw looked up at her mom, a new light burning in her eyes.

"I'm ready for my new life, with you."
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:37 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Skelly
[Sorry for late response, I couldn't find it ;w; ]
Dovecloud flinched and looked down at her 'paws how did he find out?' she thought. Fear hit her hard, how much did she know? Does she know who her true father is? The white tabby looked back up at her daughter, fear and sadness danced in her blue hues "I have no clue how Rainkit found out about...that." she trailed off, her tail tip twitched as she struggled to look her daughter in the eyes. The warrior stood there for a few seconds before letting out a sigh and sitting herself down gently on the grass. She wrapped her tail around her paws and glanced down at the ground, mentioning for Phantompaw to do the same. She took a deep breath and began "I'm sure you've heard the tales of Singenight and his deputy Gorsefeather. But before all of that happened, before Gorsefeather was corrupted by Sorrelskip and Singenight he was sweet, loving, and kind. He was my mate." she choked out, her voice wavered and her eyes watered. It was hard talking about her past love, especially since she still loved him, dearly. "But, on the day of the fire he met my siblings, wingdrop and Bluejay, who live in Thunderclan....and he found out that I don't have an ounce of Windclan blood in me. I'm half kittypet half Thunderclan Phantompaw. Which makes you 1/3 kittypet, 1/3 Thunderclan and 1/3 Windclan." she explained, her tail tip twitched as she explained it, worry evident on her face. She never wanted her kits to know, it was her own burden to bear, her own weight to carry, and now her daughter knew. The warrior turned her gaze down to her paws and sniffled "He left me, and got with a molly named Lillypelt, they had kits, those kits are you're half siblings, and Sorrelskip and Singenight's kits are your cousins." she said slowly, nothing but worry and fear burned within her mind.
(It's alright)
Phantompaw watched her mother with narrowed blue eyes. She could see that that was clearly a sensitive question, and that made her all the more curious and suspicious about it. She wanted to know what Dovecloud was hiding, because there was no doubt in her mind that Dovecloud was hiding something from her and her littermates, although she didn't care that her littermates supposedly didn't know, only that she didn't. She lowered her head, her eyes still narrowed with suspicion and a slow, growing uncertainty. Phantompaw hesitated, her hackles raised slightly, although it was impossible to tell because of the fact that her fur was slightly damp from a very faint drizzle that somewhat plastered her fur to her skin, but not entirely. After a few heartbeats longer, she sat down, wrapping her grayish and pale cream tail over her paws, waiting in silence for Dovecloud to speak. She nodded, having been just a kit when all that had taken place, but she still remembered the fierce screeching and flashing claws that came from outside the nursery, and whenever she'd looked out, she'd seen cats fighting, but the images were blurry and distant since she'd been so young then. Phantompaw stared at Dovecloud in shocked silence, all her anger and mistrust forgotten in the moment. Her eyes were wide with shock. Her mother had been Gorsefeather's mate? No, that didn't make any sense. She'd heard stories of the former deputy, but she'd never actually believed them all. She thought everyone was just overreacting, unable to adjust to the different way of rule. Phantompaw shook her head, slowly getting to her paws as she listened to what Dovecloud had to say. She could see that obviously, Dovecloud was upset and clearly still had feelings for Gorsefeather. Phantompaw leaped away, her eyes clouded by uncertainty and disbelief. She glared silently at Dovecloud. “You lied to us, all this time. Gustflight isn't our father, is he?” she paused, taking a deep breath. She looked at her mother, still suspicious. She wanted to yowl that she was fully WindClan, and that no way was she of kittypet blood, but she didn't. “You lied.” no insults, no yelling, but two simple get hurtful words. She wasn't sure she would ever believe Dovecloud again, not after what she'd just learned.
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantompaw snorted, her blue eyes glimmering. “That already happened, just not with the our shadows part.” she replied, flicking her tail dismally. She remembered how ignorant she'd been, mistaking the dead cats for sleeping cats and prodding at them until a warrior had dragged her away, back into the nursery. Faintly she remembered her mother quarrelling with some tom, but she couldn't remember much of it. “It burned down just before I was born.” she replied, looking around. “And it's possible that it will again. Of course, the first time, it gave our Clan a new meaning, though that's gone now.”
"Then how about we add ourselves in? Of course a plan like this could take...moons, seasons even of planning...and the sun has to be warm enough and the dens must be dry enough..." She explained, a plan unfolding that would be so great, it could make or break the clans. "How we do that ourselves...just us two alone will take longer...we need help. Like from the syndicate maybe?" ShinePaw raised an eyebrow waiting for Phantompaw's approval. "Or of course we could start now by gaining the rest of the clans' trust, making them think that we are just building up the camp walls to keep out the cold and intruders when in reality...we are just making one large camp of firewood...only to burn it down like a twoleg bonfire..." There was a glow in her eyes that was so bright it almost reflected the fire she was describing. Am I getting too carried away? Maybe I should talk to some cat about this...maybe StormTail or Gleamkit...they can help get me out of this dark and murdery situation... For a moment the grey apprentice was sure she could get out of this easily but then another thought washed over her but would I-Could I-really betray my...closest friend?
Old April 25th, 2017, 11:24 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Suspiciousmindz

Crisp and cold, that's how she would describe it. Not happy, not depressing, not heartwarming, none of that. Not that she knew what exactly those words meant, to her, they were just words, noises that rolled off of her tongue. The warrior lashed her tail and pushed those thoughts away, it wasn't the time or place for such thinking. She looked back at her brother, gave him a slight nod, then pushed her way trough the entrance of the territory, her orange fur snagging on the twigs in the tunnel. She had news for the leader, although she didn't know if it was good or bad, like most others liked to describe it. Emberdust, she just had news for him. The molly shuffled forward and made sure Blazingstar had enough room to squeeze through. Although she didn't express it, she felt more relaxed when she was with her brother, she didn't have to act. She didn't have to pretnd she had feelings, emotions, she didn't have to pretend to care, she really didn't. Without waiting she began to pad forward, her amber hues held nothing, shown nothing, they were dull, unwavering. "Hey, I met this molly in the clearing, Winterwhisp I believe. Seems as though you two have a past." she stated "What do you think her opinion is of you?" she asked, turning her dull gaze upon her brother.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 25th, 2017, 11:40 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@JaxenAmethyst
Skeletonkit sat down, his large dark silvery black paws splayed out in front of him, a wistful expression on his face. He like to sit here and just stare out of the nursery, watching the clouds scud slowly by. He wanted to run, to be out on the territory, and most of all, he wanted to be alone for a change. He loved quiet, dark places, and was convinced that there were many of those out on the territory. Flicking his tail scoldingly, he got up, breathed a deep sigh, and went off to find Spottedheart, who was like a replacemsnt mother to him. Looking around for his adoptive mother, the black and silver Bengal mix's amber eyes shone with quiet curiosity and eagerness. He wanted to ask if he could go out and explore the territory, or at least the clearing.
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:56 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
When Sunsong told her mate that she wanted to be better, she meant it with all her heart. While they were separated, like anycat she had felt down at times. It felt that her other half was missing for those moons, that apart of her was missing just because of her own fears. She felt guilty, that them not being around eachother was her fault,but she did what Smokethorn had always wanted her to do. Is to be happy. She did her best to do that, improving her health by the day. It was a nibble on a bird here,a bite from a mouse here. But now she was slowly improving he diet, wanting to be better and healthier. She wouldnt let her unborn kits suffer because of her own guilt. Sure her problems were still there and needed to be worked out, but for now she wanted to focus on being a mother. As the rabbits were placed infront of her,she eyed them and then looked back up at her mate. She still held guilt for being a forever queen, she didnt know why, and she wish she could think differently. She wished she could feel just as important as a warrior, she looked down at the rabbit in hesitation. She gave a small huff,trying to get over herself and her thoughts, taking a small bite from the rabbit without a complaint,ears twitching at her mates question. She nodded,¨Yes, I gave a stern talking to Leopardpaw because she was jumping ontop of the dens.¨ she chuckled a bit looking back on the memory. She was a stern mother when needed be. ¨I saw Adderpaw recently, she´s very excited to be a big sister. She wanted to see the kits I was planning on adopting in the nursery later.¨
Smokethorn seemed to brighten at the sight of Sunsong eating, though he was aware of the slight hesitation before she began her meal. He figured she either must not be too hungry, or she still felt guilt. Although he refused to believe Sunsong still felt remorseful, he knew she wasn't not hungry. He was left knowing she had felt guilt, and that made him feel determined, determined to help her.

He flashed her a genuine grin of amusement as she told him of her most recent experiences with their daughters. Sounds just like Leopardpaw, he thought. Adderpaw, I'm so proud of her... When did I last see my kits? He hasn't seen his offspring since they were still in the nursery, and even then he had barely seen them. Smokethorn felt like an awful father, yet he felt he would fix that. He'd find his daughters, and spend time with them. And he'd be a much better parent to their second litter. If he needed to, he'd tell Blazingstar and Shrikecall to confine him to the camp just so he wouldn't be tempted to non-stop hunt or patrol. Smokethorn wanted to spend an abundance of time with his family.

``I haven't seen them in ages,`` Smokethorn sighed. ``Yet I'm so proud of them. I don't want you to think I'm a bad father or mate. I've been keeping up with the gossip, believe it or not. Well, not really, but I heard that Adderpaw seems to be interested in a Pinepaw, is it? And that Leopardpaw has made a few friends. Y'know, I'm going to have to adopt a protective father type nature, and interview those friends and Pinepaw. Perhaps scare them a little, and warn them not to hurt my daughters or else.`` Smokethorn purred softly, helping himself to the rabbit at his paws.
Old April 25th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

@JaxenAmethyst
Skeletonkit sat down, his large dark silvery black paws splayed out in front of him, a wistful expression on his face. He like to sit here and just stare out of the nursery, watching the clouds scud slowly by. He wanted to run, to be out on the territory, and most of all, he wanted to be alone for a change. He loved quiet, dark places, and was convinced that there were many of those out on the territory. Flicking his tail scoldingly, he got up, breathed a deep sigh, and went off to find Spottedheart, who was like a replacemsnt mother to him. Looking around for his adoptive mother, the black and silver Bengal mix's amber eyes shone with quiet curiosity and eagerness. He wanted to ask if he could go out and explore the territory, or at least the clearing.
Spottedheart flicked her short-haired tail. "Skeletonkit, are you bored, my dear?," she asked. "Would you prefer playmates instead?" The calico she-cat swayed her tail back and forth, a sarcastic smile spread across her face. "Go ahead," she told him, nudging him forward with the tip of her tail. "I'll be in here if you need me. But don't panic because I may occasionally not be here!," she warned, lovingly. Seeing Skeletonkit upset or fearful would devastate her.
She heaved herself up and padded out of the den behind Skeletonkit, letting him take the lead. She stopped at the fresh-kill pile, and bent her head down. Her stomach grumbled as she bit into the flesh of a rabbit. While licking her lips, she glanced at Skeletonkit and shook her head amusingly. "Crazy young'un," she murmured, letting out a slight chuckle, before padding back into the Nursery.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Closed Thread