Today 12:30 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old April 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful
Post Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Suspiciousmindz (I'm a bit rusty since I haven't written like this in a while~ )

The radiant sun had been setting, it's prominent pale rays faintly rested over the dark territory that we called our home. The air was filled with the scent of damp, moist and rather musk decomposing undergrowth that her paws had been walking across. Quietnose didn't particularly like the feeling of damp paws, but let a silent and subtle hiss under her breath so she could initially shaking the feeling off. She wanted to focus on the reason she had really gone out, she had tracking the scent of raven in hopes of bringing a meal back for one of the elders or Queens whose bellies might be empty. The thought of doing this filled her flaunted chest with pride and rose her head high in praise of her self. She was doing something that would earn her some good reputation amongst the influential and gossiping bunch of the Clan. A faint smirk crept onto her dark chocolate muzzle, "Aaaa~ This is Bliss." She exclaimed out loud not giving much care to who or what might've been around. Last time she had checked she was alone, what she loved the most. A time and place she could be herself, truly this was bliss.

While being utterly infatuated with herself a subtle faint cracking of a branch brought her back to her senses, she tensed up, took sniffed at air and exhaled. She realized the slight breeze was in her favor, the fresh scent of the raven she was following had been picked up again. "I got you.." She muttered lowly. Her whiskers twitched impatiently with excitement, Continuing to slowly creep towards the scent, being keenly aware of her surroundings to not possibly startle it. She estimated that it seemed to not be too far causing her to filled with relief, she'd successfully catch this and go home early ..
Old April 29th, 2017, 08:53 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Maskpaw closed his eyes then opened them a few moments later, he took a deep breath then spoke somewhat quietly "Have you ever felt lonely? like you never belonged..?" the tom's ear flattened he had gotten the feeling so many times.., the apprentice looked at his paws he could still remember when he first opened his eyes and saw his mother and father who seemed so surprised then he could remember when his mother had brought Leafpaw to the nursery from that day they had been so close but now the two had been away from each other so much he felt so lonely no matter how many cats he was with he just couldn't be anything but lonely, But as he stared at Owlpaw he didn't feel that loneliness but a calm gentle feeling despite him being slightly nervous.
Sorry this is late... (The cat she's talking about is dead, by the way..)

Owlpaw looked at him. She knew what he meant. The she-cat had the feeling once, when she had been offended by some-cat. She had no idea who it was, but she felt like she didn't belong that day. So, as a reply, she had to say ''Yes, once. I cant remember what they said, or who they were, but for two days straight, I remember I felt lonely.''

Owlpaw hadn't had many friends then, she had more now, but still only a little number. Abruptly, a growl rose from her stomach. She hadn't noticed her hunger. ''How about we head back and grab something to eat? Its getting late, we can hunt again tomorrow, if you like.'' Owl suggested, with a lazy tone.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift

Last edited by Mystery; May 1st, 2017 at 02:05 AM.
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:05 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
"Daw, thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me! Besides, I like it here. And i dont mind starving. It feels funny after a while! Kinda tickles after a bit. No idea why no one else likes starving... Maybe they dont like being tickled...?" He asked to himself, cocking his head. "Ooo Hey! Maybe i can help ya! Like a trade! I get to stay if i help ya hunt!" he offered, bouncing up and down excitedly. If it werent for his size and scars, it wouldnt be a stretch to mistake him for a kit. "Cawm on, Whadda say?" He asked, giggling at his crow pun with his strange laugh.
Rubyclaw froze. She turned around and stared at Crow. "let me get this straight." she said. "You want to, like, join Shadowclan?"
Old April 29th, 2017, 01:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
"I'm not tired, I just think we should have some fun in the day and I think rolling on the ground is fun...." She rolled back onto her paws and stood back and mewed ""I would have rather smelt Mouse bile" a bit venom in her voice "I don't like Snakesnap"
''Your idea of fun is very...unique.'' Coldhearted stated, although his thoughts said otherwise. He found it pleasant that she wasn't those finicky types of cats that got the most disruptive whenever a simple dust speck landed on their pelt. It was amusing and annoying at the same time, and Coldhearted experience a few of those. As she said her next words, he was taken aback. ''What did Snakesnap do to you!?'' He yowled, clearly displeased. He found himself being defensive when it came to Snakesnap. The tom was his best friend after all, and he felt that he could relate to him. He did not know what Snakesnap did to Cloverwhisker, and he doubt it was anything bad.
Old April 29th, 2017, 02:01 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

The black-as-night female padded slowly back towards camp, not really caring if she were heard. When she saw a figure through the brush, she paused. "Snakesnap?" she asked, emotion clouding her usually cool-toned voice. When she padded through the underbrush, she smiled at the tom she recognized so well. "I-I'm sorry..." she said, realizing her cheeks were wet with her tears. "I... Haven't really been myself lately..." 'Stop being a nervous she-cat and tom-up, Nightleap!' she thought. The amber-eyed female cursed at herself under her breath. "I'm glad you're such a good friend... I... I only hope you can forgive me for being so... emotional..." 'You're a mouse-brained idiot. Just talk normally to him, flea-brain!' The black she-cat battled with herself in her mind, finally giving in and listening to what Snakesnap had to say next.
The snowshoe was almost ready to give up, responsibilities pulling him back. But, after a heartbeat more of waiting, he caught sight of her. Nightleap. Snakesnap let a small smile grow on his face at his friend's own smile. Admittedly, he was glad that she had not left for very long. There were dangerous things in the forest, and in her state, it would be much worse. He had to protect her. "Of—..." he began, hesitating while he thought through what he wanted to say. Tone radiating caution, he continued, "Of course I forgive you, Nightleap." Snakesnap stopped before any sign of confusion was heard in his voice, as he was quite confused. Why would he have to forgive her? She was just trying to deal with her loss. "You don't need to apologize—I shouldn't have brought it up." His smile grew bittersweet and, after a second, left his face altogether.

Snakesnap wasn't sure what he was feeling; it was almost as if he was viewing the situation from far away, watching everything unfold. He stood up, paused for a moment to wonder if Nightleap would object, and then he made his way over to her with careful paws. Using his tail to smooth her fur in an act of sympathy and affection, he circled around her and settled himself next to her a pawstep away. Under his breath, he added, "I'm here for you." Nightleap seemed to be one of the only cats he showed much affection towards. Around Forestpelt and Coldhearted, he didn't act like this. He was more inclined to go on patrols with them, or to joke around with them.

She was just... different. Everyone was different.

lio was here ♥
Old April 29th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

''Your idea of fun is very...unique.'' Coldhearted stated, although his thoughts said otherwise. He found it pleasant that she wasn't those finicky types of cats that got the most disruptive whenever a simple dust speck landed on their pelt. It was amusing and annoying at the same time, and Coldhearted experience a few of those. As she said her next words, he was taken aback. ''What did Snakesnap do to you!?'' He yowled, clearly displeased. He found himself being defensive when it came to Snakesnap. The tom was his best friend after all, and he felt that he could relate to him. He did not know what Snakesnap did to Cloverwhisker, and he doubt it was anything bad.
She frowned at him and her ears pinned back to her head "Hey don't you yell at me!" She sighed and her ears flicked forward showing she was calmer than previous "I don't like him because he doesn't like me, he is rude and just mean..." She gave him a stern look showing that she wouldn't change her mind 'He is such a nice cat, how could he like Snakesnap?!!' She mauled this over and hoped that Coldhearted didn't have that same attitude.
Old April 29th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
@Suspiciousmindz (I'm a bit rusty since I haven't written like this in a while~ )

The radiant sun had been setting, it's prominent pale rays faintly rested over the dark territory that we called our home. The air was filled with the scent of damp, moist and rather musk decomposing undergrowth that her paws had been walking across. Quietnose didn't particularly like the feeling of damp paws, but let a silent and subtle hiss under her breath so she could initially shaking the feeling off. She wanted to focus on the reason she had really gone out, she had tracking the scent of raven in hopes of bringing a meal back for one of the elders or Queens whose bellies might be empty. The thought of doing this filled her flaunted chest with pride and rose her head high in praise of her self. She was doing something that would earn her some good reputation amongst the influential and gossiping bunch of the Clan. A faint smirk crept onto her dark chocolate muzzle, "Aaaa~ This is Bliss." She exclaimed out loud not giving much care to who or what might've been around. Last time she had checked she was alone, what she loved the most. A time and place she could be herself, truly this was bliss.

While being utterly infatuated with herself a subtle faint cracking of a branch brought her back to her senses, she tensed up, took sniffed at air and exhaled. She realized the slight breeze was in her favor, the fresh scent of the raven she was following had been picked up again. "I got you.." She muttered lowly. Her whiskers twitched impatiently with excitement, Continuing to slowly creep towards the scent, being keenly aware of her surroundings to not possibly startle it. She estimated that it seemed to not be too far causing her to filled with relief, she'd successfully catch this and go home early ..
(Oh. I found it. When you want to mention someone, just click the blue microphone looking thing on the toolbar! That way we get the notification)

Foxspring had been on his own in the territory. Nothing unusual for the rather cranky feline. Age wasn't the problem, oh no, he still had a good amount of time left being a warrior, just his chances of a love life were slimming. Not that it mattered to him. He had always had his eyes set on a certain someone, but that was a fantasy that would stay to himself as his friend wouldn't take lightly to it. Why bother anymore? Every time someone drew close to him nowadays, he drove them away. Or rather, they couldn't handle his awful attitude and sarcastic mouth. Now and again there was a certain feline that stuck around, but that was a rare event. As the large tom continued on his way, he subconsciously decided to go for a hunt. His fluffy fur seemed to tingle at the thought of sinking his claws into a warm piece of prey. Nodding ever so slightly, the fox-like feline lowered himself to the ground and crept through the undergrowth. The only reason he did this was his size. In actuality, this feline looking exactly like a small fox. Just he was smaller in size and his muzzle was nowhere near as narrow and long, but that was besides the point at this moment. The scent of a fellow warrior tickled his scent glands, but that was quickly pushed aside by the scent of prey nearby. Perfect. Foxspring lowered his body even further, allowing his long belly and tail fur to soak the moisture from the ground, leaving him feeling uncomfortable. He was determined though. As he slowly pushed through a budding patch of bushes, there it stood, pecking at the ground. The large ebony avian he had scented. Without checking his surroundings, he put his name to go use and sent himself flying towards the large bird. He covered half a tree-length in one spring. His claws sank into the feathers of the bird that had just started to take off, though a sharp bite to the neck left the avian unmoving.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 29th, 2017, 02:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She frowned at him and her ears pinned back to her head "Hey don't you yell at me!" She sighed and her ears flicked forward showing she was calmer than previous "I don't like him because he doesn't like me, he is rude and just mean..." She gave him a stern look showing that she wouldn't change her mind 'He is such a nice cat, how could he like Snakesnap?!!' She mauled this over and hoped that Coldhearted didn't have that same attitude.
Coldhearted bit back his tongue, keeping away from all the colorful words he wanted her to hear, but he knew it would be rude. Not because she was simply another clan mate, but as well she was the deputy. He had to make sure he paid her respect as much as he respected Halestar. He, as well, agreed with her about Snakensap. Albeit, semi-agreed with her. Coldhearted did not see a rude demeanor within his best friend. Maybe it was because he knew the real Snakesnap behind everything else. Coldhearted was somewhat that way, not being able to display his affection openly, let alone his emotions. The ginger and white tom tried to remain stoic as much as he could as he inhaled deeply. ''Well, that still don't give you a reason to not like him. I think you're overreacting, but whatever,'' he pinned his ears to his head. ''To each its own opinion, and I respect yours.'' He says, giving her a narrow of his eyes slightly. The tom knew that Snakesnap was not an easy cat to get along with, but he also found potential in becoming Cloverwhisker's friend, which was why he didn't want to get too attached. What if, by chance, he would have to choose between them? Coldhearted let out a soft growl, shaking his pelt because he knew he wouldn't need to worry about it. As long as he kept his distance. Then, everything would be good.
Old April 29th, 2017, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
@Whisperingheart

"Nice catch!" Acornpaw purred, having watched the last few seconds of the hunt. He raised his nose to the air to see if he could smell anything, but even with his stronger nose came back with only the smell of the dead prey. "Looks like we scared off all the prey..." he sighed, sitting down. "Should we move somewhere else and try there?"
@Shinyrobin

"Nice catch!"

Whisperingpaw wasn't aware that the tom had come back yet so his purring made her head whip around to face him. She relaxed almost instantly and a smile formed on her face.

"Looks like we scared off all the prey..."
"Should we move somewhere else and try there?"

She saw him scent the air yet it didn't stop her from sniffing herself just to agree with him anyways."mhm!" She nodded still having the mouse dangling out of her jaws. She flicked her tail to signal for him to lead the way.
Old April 29th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted bit back his tongue, keeping away from all the colorful words he wanted her to hear, but he knew it would be rude. Not because she was simply another clan mate, but as well she was the deputy. He had to make sure he paid her respect as much as he respected Halestar. He, as well, agreed with her about Sna
(kensap. Albeit, semi-agreed with her. Coldhearted did not see a rude demeanor within his best friend. Maybe it was because he knew the real Snakesnap behind everything else. Coldhearted was somewhat that way, not being able to display his affection openly, let alone his emotions. The ginger and white tom tried to remain stoic as much as he could as he inhaled deeply. ''Well, that still don't give you a reason to not like him. I think you're overreacting, but whatever,'' he pinned his ears to his head. ''To each its own opinion, and I respect yours.'' He says, giving her a narrow of his eyes slightly. The tom knew that Snakesnap was not an easy cat to get along with, but he also found potential in becoming Cloverwhisker's friend, which was why he didn't want to get too attached. What if, by chance, he would have to choose between them? Coldhearted let out a soft growl, shaking his pelt because he knew he wouldn't need to worry about it. As long as he kept his distance. Then, everything would be good.
(We know that ain't gonna happen Coldy!)

She sighed and grabbed her prey back in on her jaws and kept dragging them 'What a complicated cat' she thought 'He is sweet and funny but then he was defensive and serious...' she started to blush just thinking of him and not knowing why.