Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 10:21 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:14 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 10:10 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:00 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Iceclaw returned the lick and nuzzle and licked each of his kits "not good" he said "copperpaw broke her paw leaping at stoneheart" he said
"Oh no," Dawnfrost mewed, looking toward the medicine den, "will she be okay?"
Old November 9th, 2016, 05:35 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"Oh no," Dawnfrost mewed, looking toward the medicine den, "will she be okay?"
"I dont know" iceclaw said as icekit snuggled in between his paws cherrykit pressed against his sides

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"I dont know" iceclaw said as icekit snuggled in between his paws cherrykit pressed against his sides
"I hope so," Dawnfrost admitted, and watched lovingly as Lightningkit nestled against her father's paw, and Greykit was trying to demonstrate his best hunter's crouch to him.

"Look, I've been practicing!" he mewed.
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:34 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"I hope so," Dawnfrost admitted, and watched lovingly as Lightningkit nestled against her father's paw, and Greykit was trying to demonstrate his best hunter's crouch to him.

"Look, I've been practicing!" he mewed.
Iceclaw watched fondly as his son did his hunting crouch purring in amusement

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 9th, 2016, 10:10 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
A white cat mottled with black made his way out of the nursery. Summitkit flicked his tail as he scanned the clearing with his green orbs. The young kit let his gaze travel over his fellow clanmates, his mischievous nature kicking in once again. He wanted to play though wasn't sure who he should spend his time with. Settingkit seemed busy all the time as well as Peakkit. The lone tomkit needed to get his mind off of things - their mother had died recently, and he didn't know his father... yet for some reason it wasn't hurting as much as he thought it should.Probably because he didn't let himself linger on that event and distracts himself with other thoughts and playing with his clanmates. Summitkit didn't let his thoughts settle on this and leaped forward towards the first cat that he noticed: Brightkit. "Hello!" He greeted her, a slightly rush in his tone as he hoped a conversation would blossom between them. He wouldn't have to think about Tumbledrop nor the lack of time spent with his brothers. "I'm Summitkit," the small tom introduced himself and provided her with a curious look as he waited for her name.
Brightkit whirled around, her bi-colored gaze setting on Summitkit. "Hi!" She mewed in her squeaky, high pitched tone. Her eyes seemed to brighten upon doing so, because she believed that she had found a new friend to spend the day with. Looks like I didn't have to look very far after all, she thought with a smug expression. She was glad of it...sometimes it could be harder to find a friend when there weren't as many younger cats around, or when they were all busy. "It's nice to meet you, Summitkit! I'm Brightkit," She mewed with a friendly smile. The young calico was positively bouncing with energy, and she was even hopping from paw to paw instead of standing still. She scanned her new companion, and hopefully soon to be friend, trying to remember what he looked like so that she would be able to pick him out from the usual crowd of other cats that hung around the clearing. "So what do you like to do for fun?" She asked, the tip of her thin, sleek furred tail twitching back and forth slightly, her expression still friendly and cheerful, although there was now a hint of thoughtful curiosity in it.
Old November 9th, 2016, 12:32 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Brightkit... sounds like it fits, he thought as she watched the other give him a friendly smile, which he returned. He could tell that she was asocial kit and was glad that they were already talking. "I do what every kit likes - playing!" He waved his thin tail as he answered the simply question. He thought it was a silly thing to ask, after all, most of the kits spend their time playing mossball or play fighting. Summitkit liked those games, when someone's the fox or another clan and you have to fight them off to protect your own clan. Even though mossball was less exciting, it was also a fun game to play that he enjoyed. "What about you?" The black and white tom questioned, but suspected her answer would be similar to his. The tomkit was excited to play with his new acquaintance - and hopefully friend.

(sorry, short post :c)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 9th, 2016, 12:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

The young Havana slipped into the Elder's den. Since he had earned his warrior name, Barkskip had been feeling bored and a slight bit confused. As he stepped into the den his dull yellow green gaze pierce the dimly lit den as he searched around hoping for some advice from the elders.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:12 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Moonfeather lifted her head slightly, feeling a cool breeze sneak into the Elder's den. She lifted her old, weary head all the way, and sat on her haunches. She yawned, and groomed her pelt, and looked around. Noticing Barkskip, she lifted herself up, and padded slowly to him. "Hello, young one." she said, her old voice sweet like always. Her silky pelt well groomed and her green eye looking at him. Her left eye was blind, a scar lined along it. She had a soft, sweet smile on her maw, her tail flicking. Scars lined on her pelt, and her eye showed years of experience, pain, and love.
Old November 9th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

"Good- uh- whatever time it is.." It had been true that since Infernodust had become an elder, he had lost track of time. "Anyways..." The newest elder continued, "What has brought you in here.. Warrior drama, I know it too well.." He smiled slightly as he gestured with his tail for Barkskip to join him in a neighboring nest. A long yawn escaped from the old tom's maw; he had just been getting ready for a nap after touring the territoryand nice plump vole. Infernodust tried not to show his weariness on his face, though he doubted he hid it all. The tom screwed up his face, trying not to let his eyes emerald eyes flicker closed.
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Brightkit... sounds like it fits, he thought as she watched the other give him a friendly smile, which he returned. He could tell that she was asocial kit and was glad that they were already talking. "I do what every kit likes - playing!" He waved his thin tail as he answered the simply question. He thought it was a silly thing to ask, after all, most of the kits spend their time playing mossball or play fighting. Summitkit liked those games, when someone's the fox or another clan and you have to fight them off to protect your own clan. Even though mossball was less exciting, it was also a fun game to play that he enjoyed. "What about you?" The black and white tom questioned, but suspected her answer would be similar to his. The tomkit was excited to play with his new acquaintance - and hopefully friend.

(sorry, short post :c)
Brightkit's expression brightened more, although it seemed almost impossible for that to happen, and she grinned as broadly as she could. "Well yeah, duh, that was probably a strange question to ask...but I did meet a kit once who didn't like playing, it was really weird," She giggled, her blind eye looking slightly unfocused and to be honest, a little creepy. Although she had no knowledge that she was exactly different....she had always assumed that her vision was normal, and no one had ever told her that she was in fact blind in that eye, causing her to have different vision than most other cats did. "Oh, I love playing...and exploring, I love exploring too...making new friends, meeting new cats...you know, all the basic kit stuff," She grinned. She examined her new acquaintance, her expression curious for a moment before it went back to it's general, happy expression. "So Summitkit, since you like playing so much...you want to play? Or explore, maybe? Whatever you want to do," She mewed, positively bouncing from paw to paw once more. Her thin tail was twitching back and forth, as it had been before.
Closed Thread