Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 12:26 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Sageheart found the timing of the medicine cat's yawn humorous, and it made her smile. At the other's question, she shook her head with a slightly longing look in her eyes. "No, not yet. I do hope I get one soon, it seems like it would be quite fun to pass on my knowledge." She thought of what it would be like, having a young cat look up to her and listen to her words and teachings. She then thought of all the ungrateful apprentices who'd be a pain to train. "Then again, maybe it would be better to be older before getting one." She laughed slightly.
Surgestorm listened with interest, nodding his head as Sageheart spoke. "I guess it's a little different not being able to really choose your apprentice," He mused. "Unless you request, of course." The medicine cat turned to the WindClan apprentices milling about, chatting with the others cats. "I've been looking for my own the last few weeks. I've seen a few promising cats, but haven't really got my mind set on one yet." He closed his eyes a moment, trying to picture his ideal apprentice; but nothing seemed to really set in his mind. He did look forward to the aspect of having somebody around all of the time. "StarClan will show me the way eventually, though. I just have to keep my eyes open for the signs."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

Burningforest sat down,hoping windclan and thunderclan didn't fight,because he knew he would have to defend thunderclan at all cost.He knew he wouldn't do to bad on the fighting part.He was a decent fighter anyways.He just didn't like fights.He licked his chest fur quickly and settled down quietly.
Thunderclan and windclan seem worried to.Maby that will keep us from fighting if neither of the clans want to.His amber eyes gazed around at the cats,his nervousness easing away at this realization.Nobody would break the warrior code by starting a fight anyways.
(Open to any clan)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; July 20th, 2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:32 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

[OPEN TO MULTIPLE]

It was Daypaws first time at a gathering as a medicine cat. Amber eyes gazed around for the other medicine cats; if any were going to show up that is. They werent to keen on crowds and loud places but it was only so often there was a gathering anymore,and Daypaw wanted to represent Shadowclan. Even if they still would be having their apprentice name and all,Daypaw would try to be the best Med cat they could be. They were tired to say the least, eyes heavy from a rough dream the previous night. Daypaw slumped in a shaded part of the large clearing, deciding to lay down and curling their paws under themselves, eyes in slits simply watching.

[this could also be a starter for @Clover]
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Amberstripe padded into the gathering, gazing at the masses of cats. Spotting Ivorypaw, Amberstripe smiled and started to make her way through the crowd, often saying "Sorry, excuse me, pardon me," as she managed to make it to her apprentice. "Hi Ebonypaw, hi Ivorypaw!" The she cat grinned, still slightly out of breath, and noticed Flintheart. Flintheart was a strict cat, and Ebonypaw's mentor. Amberstripe greatly admired the tom, and dipped her head in greeting. "Hello Flintheart, nice to see you." @The Little Robin
Flintheart gave a small, tired sigh and closed his eyes, sitting there in a calmed silence as the various chatter around the tom-cat seemed to fade away around him and for once, he seemed to find peace and relaxation in all the hussle and bussle within the gathering this night. His tail twitched back and forth beside him, a gentle, neutral expression on his maw. Sproutwhisker, who was still beside him, noticed Amberstripe coming over and greeting the apprentices. The Riverclan tom nudged Flintheart ever so slightly and his eyes opened, awakening from his silent rest that he had taken for a few short moments. It didn’t take the older male long to notice what was going on, greeted politely by Amberstripe, who was Ivorypaw’s mentor. He remembered seeing her when they were assigned the siblings as their apprentices. He returned the gentle dip of his head, looking at the she-cat with his softened bluish green-hued gaze. “Hello to you too, Amberstripe.” He murmured, his tone deep and formal to the other warrior, “How are you this fine night? Enjoying the gathering so far?”

Last edited by Captain; July 20th, 2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:43 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[OPEN TO MULTIPLE]

It was Daypaws first time at a gathering as a medicine cat. Amber eyes gazed around for the other medicine cats; if any were going to show up that is. They werent to keen on crowds and loud places but it was only so often there was a gathering anymore,and Daypaw wanted to represent Shadowclan. Even if they still would be having their apprentice name and all,Daypaw would try to be the best Med cat they could be. They were tired to say the least, eyes heavy from a rough dream the previous night. Daypaw slumped in a shaded part of the large clearing, deciding to lay down and curling their paws under themselves, eyes in slits simply watching.

[this could also be a starter for @Clover]
Burningforest looked at the shadowclan cat,walking over to her."Your the shadowclan medicine cat right?" He asked,checking himself.He was positive she was shadowclan,but the scents where a little mingled,so it was a question to make sure he didn't make himself look stupid.He sat down a few feet away,not wanting to get to close just in case the medicine cat told him to leave.If wouldn't be the first time someone told him to leave,and probably not the last.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; July 20th, 2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Flintheart gave a small, tired sigh and closed his eyes, sitting there in a calmed silence as the various chatter around the tom-cat seemed to fade away around him and for once, he seemed to find peace and relaxation in all the hussle and bussle within the gathering this night. His tail twitched back and forth beside him, a gentle, neutral expression on his maw. Sproutwhisker, who was still beside him, noticed Amberstripe coming over and greeting the apprentices. The Riverclan tom nudged Flintheart ever so slightly and his eyes opened, awakening from his silent rest that he had taken for a few short moments. It didn’t take the older male long to notice what was going on, greeted politely by Amberstripe, who was Ivorypaw’s mentor. He remembered seeing her when they were assigned the siblings as their apprentices. He returned the gentle dip of his head, looking at the she-cat with his softened bluish green-hued gaze. “Hello to you too, Amberstripe.” He murmured, his tone deep and formal to the other warrior, “How are you this fine night? Enjoying the gathering so far?”
"I certainly am so far, but Snowstar seems a bit on edge." The younger cat was worried about the tensions between her clan and Windclan, though she hoped that they could stay formal at this gathering. She sighed, occasionally looking in the leader's direction. And hello there, have I met you before?" Amberstripe was now looking at Sproutwhisker, trying to remember if he was in her clan.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 20th, 2017, 01:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Pebbleheart, a SkyClan tom, entered the gathering quickly and quietly, not one to be in the spotlight. He gazed around, trying to find someone who he hadn't really talked too. He'd been to a gathering before, though he honestly didn't know why most of the ThunderClan and WindClan cats looked so tense or why Snowstar and Blazingstar looked cold and annoyed near each-other. Maybe someone will tell me if I ask? He thought logically. So, he walked through the crowd, trying to find someone not busy in conversation. He sighed as it looked like he'd be clueless to the strange cold tension in the air. Distracted and not really looking where his paws were taking him, he bumped into a she-cat. "Sorry!" He mewed apologetically, wincing slightly at his obliviousness. He looked at the she-cat with a small, sorry smile and then glanced at the leaders. He was still puzzled, so perhaps this she-cat could
tell him something?
Chrysanthemumshade gracefully lifted a paw, giving it tender licks as she swiped it a top her head. Her pelt was a nice thickness that kept her warm and fuzzy inside, but she still felt envious toward's another warrior's coat. Ah, how she adored her new friend's pelt; Wolfglare. The fact that it was so puffy and thick and could keep her warm just by cuddling into it. Only the tom didn't like sharing, so she tried to stir clear from it. Especially now that they were friends. Before she would had possibly irked him up any chance she got. As her thoughts were getting deep, the she cat aimlessly groomed herself, but almost lost her footing at upon being pushed into. Her fur bristled for a moment, and she stopped an growl of annoyance from poking through her muzzle. Chrysanthemushade turned her head slightly, her forest hues staring at the tom with a hard glare before they softened for a moment. He had apologized, so what was the use of being mad? Chrysanthemumshade wasn't the type of be...aggressive. At least, not very much. ''It's alright,'' She offered a gentle smile, and turned back to stare at the leaders and all their glory. She didn't see his puzzled expression, so she continued. ''They look majestic standing up there, don't they?'' It brought her in a state of thinking about Wolfglare once again. She thought he looked majestic. His thick black pelt with the fluffy smoky mane that contributed to his features. Everywhere the tom went, he displayed a sense of fear that every cat should bow down. For a moment, the sliver feline could imagine that Wolfglare was one of the leaders on the highest rock, his pelt glowing in the moon light. Then she shook her head. If Wolfglare couldn't see himself being a leader, then why should she? ''Although Halestar might have beaten them by a couple mouses,'' She softly giggled and turned back to the tom. ''I'm Chrysanthemumshade---from Shadowclan.'' The first thing her mother taught her--well, specifically when it came to toms. Talk with a low voice, as if your flirting. Tilt your head to look cute, and bat your eyes. Chrysanthemumshade always had gorgeous eyes, so that was no problem. Then, introduce yourself effortlessly, like you've been having the conversation your entire life. Compliment them. Chrysanthemumshade scanned over the feline, looking for something to compliment him on. ''You seem like great fellow. Very kind, and mellow, nice to approach. Can I know your name?'' Everything her mother taught her. Being used upon every cat she met. Hopefully she did everything right, and she could think of this tom as an ally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Winchester View Post
Hunterpaw cracked a small smile, but it didnt reach his eyes, gazing far off toward the ShadowClan cats. After a few moments though, he turned away to scan the other cats. He did see Alunapaw, and felt a small jolt in his chest. Now he was frustrated. What did the she-cat mean to him? And how could he still feel this way after... She's just a girl. Hunterpaw thought as he looked away, closing himself off. And I dont need no girl in my life.

"I know she loves me." Hunterpaw said, only vaguely hearing part of that conversation. He looked toward where Wrenpaw had gone off again, frowning deeply. "And.. I love her." The three words he had never said to another she-cat. Ever. He could say many other things to them, compliment them all his wanted. But he could never find himself to say he loved them, any of them. How could he? If it wasnt true, he shouldnt say it right? But for Wrenpaw, it was true. It was so true, that it hurt to know it didnt mean anything.

What is love?

Hunterpaw didnt say anything for a few moments, letting Springwind speak. "Im not leaving WindClan." The words were simple and true, Hunterpaw had had his doubts before, but not anymore. His family was in WindClan. His home was in WindClan. He wasnt about to leave them for a she-cat. Even if it was "love". "Im not my father. I dont want to be." Hunterpaw spoke before he could stop himself, the words coming out in a near rush. And it was the first time that he himself had ever said that aloud. Sure, Hunterpaw got his flirting abilities from Ratheart, but that was it. The apprentice was determined to never go down the path his father took.
And...I love her. Springwind stared, incredulously at his apprentice. He wanted to yowl what do you know about love? Only for a teasing joke to lift the depressing manner. Hunterpaw shouldn't be sad. He should be care free--like the other apprentices. ''Hey, buddy.'' Springwind called, gently wrapping his tail around his apprentice for a second. ''Never admit you love a she cat in public. Trust me, it will haunt you.'' Now, that was a joke. He only wanted a genuine smile out of this encounter. ''On a real note though, never say you love a she cat until you actually feel the passion that the two of you share. Til you forget the moons that the two of you been together. Til you know that if you lost her--in any way, it would tear you from the inside out and you know that you will die from a broken heart. If I'm ever gonna give you advice on love. That would be all.'' And, that was the truth. Springwind rarely spoke of love. And, most times he spoke of it like it was succulent thing.

Love did more harm than anything. It was a phantom that entered your life unnoticed by yourself. And, it was long, and hard, and on the verge desperation. But, it was a tender thing. Something sweet that is shared between two others and all species. Upon his next words, the tom gave a haughty laugh. ''Good. We need a warrior like you fighting for your clan. After I'm done with you, you're going to be the most rugged warrior out there!'' Springwind said, boastingly. Then, proceeded to hit the tom in the back of his head with his tail. Upon the younger tom speaking of his father, Springwind felt darkness glaze into him. ''You will never be like your father. Trust me. It's alright, Hunterpaw. Do you really believe I would allow you to slip through the crevices? No. I will not.'' Springwind spoke. He would protect Hunterpaw with his life if he had to. No son of Ratheart deserved to be like him. Hunterpaw had plans for the future. Grand plans, and Springwind was going to make sure he lived to be the best he can be.

''Now, cheer up, son!'' Springwind boomed, trying to light up the situation. ''Why can't you be more like Alunapaw--'' As her name slipped out his mouth, he scanned the area to look for her. She was just in his sight, and now she was gone. His yellow eyes opened widely as he scanned the area. He couldn't find her. ''Great. I lost the kit. Great uncle I am.'' He muttered more to himself before he turned back to Hunterpaw with a sharp smile. He knew that Alunapaw couldn't have been in danger, but he did like to keep his gaze on her since she had all the finery to start...trouble. ''Hey, you don't want to socialize with the other apprentices to make new friends?'' That's where Alunapaw better be. With the other apprentices instead of causing trouble. ''Or, you prefer the older dogs--since you're growing to be very mature. You might make some warrior friends.''

Last edited by Brilliance; July 20th, 2017 at 01:26 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"I certainly am so far, but Snowstar seems a bit on edge." The younger cat was worried about the tensions between her clan and Windclan, though she hoped that they could stay formal at this gathering. She sighed, occasionally looking in the leader's direction. And hello there, have I met you before?" Amberstripe was now looking at Sproutwhisker, trying to remember if he was in her clan.
Flintheart nodded to the young she-cat’s words, looking towards the leaders in the distance with a twitch of his whiskers. “Tensions are certainly high with everyone this gathering, especially the Thunderclan and Windclan leaders.” He remarked, shaking his head, “It’s a shame that it has to be this way, but I suppose we can only hope that it will get better in the near future.” The grey-furred male gave a final sigh, giving his shoulder a few strokes of his tongue, flattening some ruffled, bristling fur as he tried to ease his own nerves on the subject. Sproutwhisker’s ears perked at the she-cat addressing him now, making the tom look away from the leaders to her. “Oh, hello there, my name’s Sproutwhisker.” He introduced himself, “No, I don’t believe we have met - I’m a Riverclan warrior and good friends with Flintheart here, he was the first cat that talked to me when I went to my first gathering as a young apprentice.” The black-furred male explained with a kind smile on his maw.

Last edited by Captain; July 20th, 2017 at 01:34 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn pricked her ears when her name was mentioned. "Huh?" She meowed. "Oh, your Skypaw, right?"

Skypaw nodded. "Uh-Huh." He mewed, glad that someone remembered him. He dipped his head respectively to Tigerdawn before turning back to Cherrypaw. "So, what have you been learning?"

Character Site

Old July 20th, 2017, 01:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

And...I love her. Springwind stared, incredulously at his apprentice. He wanted to yowl what do you know about love? Only for a teasing joke to lift the depressing manner. Hunterpaw shouldn't be sad. He should be care free--like the other apprentices. ''Hey, buddy.'' Springwind called, gently wrapping his tail around his apprentice for a second. ''Never admit you love a she cat in public. Trust me, it will haunt you.'' Now, that was a joke. He only wanted a genuine smile out of this encounter. ''On a real note though, never say you love a she cat until you actually feel the passion that the two of you share. Til you forget the moons that the two of you been together. Til you know that if you lost her--in any way, it would tear you from the inside out and you know that you will die from a broken heart. If I'm ever gonna give you advice on love. That would be all.'' And, that was the truth. Springwind rarely spoke of love. And, most times he spoke of it like it was succulent thing.

Love did more harm than anything. It was a phantom that entered your life unnoticed by yourself. And, it was long, and hard, and on the verge desperation. But, it was a tender thing. Something sweet that is shared between two others and all species. Upon his next words, the tom gave a haughty laugh. ''Good. We need a warrior like you fighting for your clan. After I'm done with you, you're going to be the most rugged warrior out there!'' Springwind said, boastingly. Then, proceeded to hit the tom in the back of his head with his tail. Upon the younger tom speaking of his father, Springwind felt darkness glaze into him. ''You will never be like your father. Trust me. It's alright, Hunterpaw. Do you really believe I would allow you to slip through the crevices? No. I will not.'' Springwind spoke. He would protect Hunterpaw with his life if he had to. No son of Ratheart deserved to be like him. Hunterpaw had plans for the future. Grand plans, and Springwind was going to make sure he lived to be the best he can be.

''Now, cheer up, son!'' Springwind boomed, trying to light up the situation. ''Why can't you be more like Alunapaw--'' As her name slipped out his mouth, he scanned the area to look for her. She was just in his sight, and now she was gone. His yellow eyes opened widely as he scanned the area. He couldn't find her. ''Great. I lost the kit. Great uncle I am.'' He muttered more to himself before he turned back to Hunterpaw with a sharp smile. He knew that Alunapaw couldn't have been in danger, but he did like to keep his gaze on her since she had all the finery to start...trouble. ''Hey, you don't want to socialize with the other apprentices to make new friends?'' That's where Alunapaw better be. With the other apprentices instead of causing trouble. ''Or, you prefer the older dogs--since you're growing to be very mature. You might make some warrior friends.''
Hunterpaw laughed a little bit, unable to help himself as he shook his head. "Aint that the truth," He chuckled, a more sincere smile on his face this time. Upon hearing his mentor's next words, Hunterpaw's smile faded. "Trust me, Springwind. I know. That's the only thing I dont say to she-cats. Not after.." He blinked, his gaze trailing after Wrenpaw. Then, he shook his head, looking back up at his mentor when he spoke again.

Hunterpaw had to smile, shaking his head. The black and white Tom sat down, curling his tail around his paws, and batting Springwind's tail away with a playful huff. When Springwind brought up Ratheart again, Hunterpaw glanced away, nodding. "Hopefully." He said vaguely, shaking his head. Springwind's next words brought a smile to his face, a warm feeling in his chest as he glanced up at the closest thing he had to a father.

"Alright, im cheered." When Alunapaw was brought up, Hunterpaw became a bit more alert, his gaze flickering to where he had last seen the she-cat, only to find she wasnt there anymore. "Hopefully she's not causing trouble." Hunterpaw joked, whiskers quivering slightly. His gaze trailed over to the ThunderClan cats for a moment, his ears pricking up slightly. I wonder.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread