Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by sock
Today 12:42 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by glitch
Today 12:38 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:37 PM
“Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by glitch
Today 12:36 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:35 PM

Old July 20th, 2017, 03:44 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Blurrykit and Royalkit's mother finder

Hello! I'm going to need a mother for both Blurrykit and Royalkit. Their mother was a ShadowClan cat, and was mates with a Dusk Syndicate cat, and Bitterstorm kinda abandoned her kits, and they got taken in my SkyClan.

About the kits:

BLURRYKIT

Pelt color: Grey and white tabby
Eye color: Pale green
Clan: SkyClan
Notes: He's blind

ROYALKIT

Pelt Color: Dark grey with black spots and a yellow colored mowhawk
Clan: SkyClan
Eye color: Amber

FORMS (fill these out if you're interested in applying. First come first serve. Cat MUST be a SkyClan cat.)

Name:
Eye color:
Perso:
Notes(optional):

Last edited by Autumnblaze; July 20th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Blurrykit and Royalkit's mother finder

Name: Lemonfoot
Pelt color: Ginger and white tabby.
Perso: Lemonfoot is the type of cat to be friends with a select few and barely talk to anyone else. She hates all kinds of drama, pitiful fighting and such. She's respected, working for her clan, following the warrior code, never having even a thought of breaking it. She is also extra protecting of her friends, her clan is first but there was a battle and she had to pick between helping her friend and any other cat, she'd go to her friend even if they didn't really need help. She's just is protecting. She believes you should never stray from the warrior code and is verbal about it. She dislikes cats who mate outside the clan, though she can't exactly hate the kits since she knows it's not their fault, and will often turn her back on them. She ignores most people outside of her small groups of friends, and often has a hard time getting close to her apprentices because of this, she believes she's there to train them, not be their friend.
She doesn't much like many cats, despite not liking drama, she sometimes causes it. She's not one to be loyal and will eventually grow tired of some cats if they bore her. She's not the one to grow close connections with others, she has her friends but they're kind of just there rather than actually being friends. She's still sort of protective of them despite because she knows them. She doesn't much wish for kits, but she assumes one day she might have some.
Notes(optional): nup @narwhalgirliv

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; July 20th, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Name: Lemonfoot
Pelt color: Ginger and white tabby.
Perso: Lemonfoot is the type of cat to be friends with a select few and barely talk to anyone else. She hates all kinds of drama, pitiful fighting and such. She's respected, working for her clan, following the warrior code, never having even a thought of breaking it. She is also extra protecting of her friends, her clan is first but there was a battle and she had to pick between helping her friend and any other cat, she'd go to her friend even if they didn't really need help. She's just is protecting. She believes you should never stray from the warrior code and is verbal about it. She dislikes cats who mate outside the clan, though she can't exactly hate the kits since she knows it's not their fault, and will often turn her back on them. She ignores most people outside of her small groups of friends, and often has a hard time getting close to her apprentices because of this, she believes she's there to train them, not be their friend.
She doesn't much like many cats, despite not liking drama, she sometimes causes it. She's not one to be loyal and will eventually grow tired of some cats if they bore her. She's not the one to grow close connections with others, she has her friends but they're kind of just there rather than actually being friends. She's still sort of protective of them despite because she knows them. She doesn't much wish for kits, but she assumes one day she might have some.
Notes(optional): nup @narwhalgirliv
Sure! Lemonfoot can be their foster mother. I'll start a roleplay in the SkyClan nursery and mention you.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Sure! Lemonfoot can be their foster mother. I'll start a roleplay in the SkyClan nursery and mention you.
Hey! I have a SkyClan kit in need of siblings so is it ok if they are siblings? His name is Fireflykit.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.