Today 02:43 AM

Old July 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Veni Vidi Vici {Closed}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Statera was in the library reading a book like always as Hiems fell asleep in the chair next to him. He jumps a bit when he saw Salutem run in suddenly after thinking for a bit. He laughs softly as he jumps down the big chair and sneakily sits by her sister than he whispers in his cute but cool voice " boo"
Salutem shrieked and kicked out when she heard the boo and landed flat on her back. She looked up at her brother. "Hey! No moms going to find me!" she wailed. Looking frustrated, but after a moment she began to chuckle.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 29th, 2017, 05:06 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

;-; idk who i am?

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
;-; idk who i am?
Stella :3 All of our character's names are in Latin)
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:18 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Stella :3 All of our character's names are in Latin)
dank you little skue

Old July 29th, 2017, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
dank you little skue
no problem hun <3)
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:21 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

(no clue what to post) Stella sat boredly on the steps of a small sewing store that had been teaching her embroidery and clothes designing.

Old July 29th, 2017, 05:55 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Salutem shrieked and kicked out when she heard the boo and landed flat on her back. She looked up at her brother. "Hey! No moms going to find me!" she wailed. Looking frustrated, but after a moment she began to chuckle.
Statera laughs softly " not my fault you get scared easily " he says playfully as he pokes her nose " scaredy cat" he says teasingly
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:

Salutem's laughter rang through the courtyard walls. The sound of her bare feet hitting the marble staircase as she scrambled for safety. She could hear her mother counting down. Hide and seek was certainly her favourite game. Her mother always played it with her since Amor was exploring secret handles. She wasn't so sure what was interesting to Amor about walking through her fathers library pulling on levers to see if there was a secret door. It was weird. The cinder pillars held the villa up firmly but were also great to hide behind. So she swung herself around it and sat down. Closing her eyes and holding her knees to her chest. Her mom could never find her here! @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Skye @Integrity
Quote:
Statera was in the library reading a book like always as Hiems fell asleep in the chair next to him. He jumps a bit when he saw Salutem run in suddenly after thinking for a bit. He laughs softly as he jumps down the big chair and sneakily sits by her sister than he whispers in his cute but cool voice " boo"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Genus darted beneath the bed, laying flat on the ground and smiling to himself. Peeking out from the bottom, Genus heard some more giggling and laughter from downstairs.
Quote:

Quote:
(no clue what to post) Stella sat boredly on the steps of a small sewing store that had been teaching her embroidery and clothes designing.
Quote:
Statera laughs softly " not my fault you get scared easily " he says playfully as he pokes her nose " scaredy cat" he says teasingly
Amor jumped right onto Statera with a playful squeal, the final quadruplet completing the set. "Statera, you're gonna ruin the game!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around his shoulders in a hug. "Mama will find us and it'll be your fault!" She poked his nose. "Hey, Salutem, where'd Peter go?" Amor asked, looking around. The boy was a common playmate for the four, as he was the son of one of her papa's servants. "Maybe we can find him before Mama finds us, and we can hide with him!" Amor suggested, the five-year-old still hugging her older-by-an-hour brother.
Lux was skipping down the street, the tiny four-year-old humming to herself. Her mother never came to visit them anymore, and Sage told her it was 'cause she was married to the Emperor. Did that make them related to the Emperor's kids? Pausing to think this over, the girl noticed Stella sitting on the steps of the Sewing Shop her step-mother ran, and rushed over to her fellow four-year-old. "Stella!" Lux hugged her as tight as her little arms could. "How are you?" She pulled back to look at Stella clearly. "And why aren't you coming to the palace with the rest of us? You're on your break, right?"
Sapiens sighed, closing his book with frustration. Why was it so hard to learn to read?! The four-year-old kid stood up, placing his book under his pillow and hopping off of his small cot. Running through the house, he remembered that he had a playdate with Naruto and their other friends! They never addressed the royal four as "princesses" or "princes", and Sapiens could tell the servants and their father were cross with that. He frowned thoughtfully, before shrugging and continuing on his way towards the palace.
Tenebris Caesar sat beside his father's tomb, staring at the carefully chisled stone. He had his hands crossed behind his back, his face as cold and as blank as the casket in front of him. The tips of his hair were graying already, and that small fact infuriated the younger Caesar. Snorting, Caesar spun around to stare at his palace-like home, towering above the other houses that the common-folk lived in. He grew up in places like that, simple homes for simple folk. But now, now he had the power to show off, and prove he was even better than his father.
Old July 29th, 2017, 08:21 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Amor jumped right onto Statera with a playful squeal, the final quadruplet completing the set. "Statera, you're gonna ruin the game!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around his shoulders in a hug. "Mama will find us and it'll be your fault!" She poked his nose. "Hey, Salutem, where'd Peter go?" Amor asked, looking around. The boy was a common playmate for the four, as he was the son of one of her papa's servants. "Maybe we can find him before Mama finds us, and we can hide with him!" Amor suggested, the five-year-old still hugging her older-by-an-hour brother.
Lux was skipping down the street, the tiny four-year-old humming to herself. Her mother never came to visit them anymore, and Sage told her it was 'cause she was married to the Emperor. Did that make them related to the Emperor's kids? Pausing to think this over, the girl noticed Stella sitting on the steps of the Sewing Shop her step-mother ran, and rushed over to her fellow four-year-old. "Stella!" Lux hugged her as tight as her little arms could. "How are you?" She pulled back to look at Stella clearly. "And why aren't you coming to the palace with the rest of us? You're on your break, right?"
Sapiens sighed, closing his book with frustration. Why was it so hard to learn to read?! The four-year-old kid stood up, placing his book under his pillow and hopping off of his small cot. Running through the house, he remembered that he had a playdate with Naruto and their other friends! They never addressed the royal four as "princesses" or "princes", and Sapiens could tell the servants and their father were cross with that. He frowned thoughtfully, before shrugging and continuing on his way towards the palace.
Tenebris Caesar sat beside his father's tomb, staring at the carefully chisled stone. He had his hands crossed behind his back, his face as cold and as blank as the casket in front of him. The tips of his hair were graying already, and that small fact infuriated the younger Caesar. Snorting, Caesar spun around to stare at his palace-like home, towering above the other houses that the common-folk lived in. He grew up in places like that, simple homes for simple folk. But now, now he had the power to show off, and prove he was even better than his father.
Stella said nothing as Lux spoke to her, only responding with a shrug. She wasnt the biggest fan of going to the palace, the grand floors and rich things made her feel lesser. The black haired girl looked at Lux with a bored look.
''Do we I have to?" she asked.

Old July 29th, 2017, 10:24 PM

"But Hiems doesn't have anyone to play with if you don't come..." Lux said, sadly, scuffing her foot against the ground.