Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:21 PM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:20 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

(Yes! I'll have her male some friends in RiverClan and I'll PM you something that just came up in my head)
"Okay momma." She sneezed. "Let's go!" Eclipsekit bounded over the terrain toward the little camp she could see in the distance. She couldn't wait to get there, sirrounded by her Clanmates so she could be warm. Her momma would clean the water from her fur, curl around her, and tell her a story to send her off to sleep. Then she'd wake up and make a few friends. RiverClan would be amazing!
(Bump for @Chameleon)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lobsterpaw huffed in annoyance as he caught a fish, ignoring his father's advice he held it down until it stopped flopping.

Honeypaw, however; listened to her sister and fathers advice, catching a fish and nipping it," Wow. You're right."

Applepaw caught an orange fish and nipped it before setting it down. Huh...I forgot I enjoyed fishing...gah! My loyalty is to Shadowclan! Right, I don't like eating fish and I don't like swimming, I like land hunting, I can't allow myself to return to Riverclan! fear of losing loyalty to Shadowclan and gaining loyalty to Riverclan pulsed in her veins, but she didn't stop fishing Enjoying something isn't dangerous? Is it?

Lynxsky purred thrilled by her daughter's smile by her fishing," Don't forget, you can't do this in Shadowclan..."

Applepaw sighed She really won't give up on trying to get me to join Riverclan... she hooked and fish and gave me a nip, tossing it into the pile.
Goldenstep smiled as he watched Applepaw having fun alongside her siblings. Even if she did change clans, she still has Riverclan in her blood. "Well, she could...there are marsh fish. I doubt they are tasty though." The tom said to Lyxsky. He caught another fish before his belly grumbled, reminding him he hadn't eaten yet that day.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

(Bump for @Chameleon)
Rasberrybubble purred and ran after Eclipsekit! (Start in RC clearing)
@Fern

Applepaw snorted," I tried my first day, they taste like crowfood."

Lynxsky butted in," Oh- they can't be that bad- I mean... fish is fish...and it came fresh from the water I'm sure!"

Applepaw snorted," You said you've been searching for me in Shadowclan territory, I'm suprised you haven't hunted."
~bump for @Fern

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 6th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

“No, it's fine.” Heavencloud said, blinking her eyes for a moment. Was it actually really fine? Heavencloud didn’t want to make the situation worse as it was getting awkward, so instead she thought keeping her mouth shut would make things a lot better. With her talking less...with him talking less. That...wouldn’t work out well. The she cat found herself looking at anything except her company. It was nothing wrong with him. He was an...odd tom. She couldn’t really pinpoint what she thought about him, but one thing for sure...he was serious about this idea of a nickname. She wanted to ask why was it so serious that he was given a nickname, but it left her as she heard his next words. Instead of being made, Heavencloud found it amusing. Was he slapping a label on Angelcloud?

‘’I mean--yeah, sure my sister is the kind who-’’ How was she suppose to word this? Heavencloud was lost for words for a second as she thought about what Jaywhisper said about her sibling. The she cat didn’t know what to say. She knew she couldn’t agree, yet she couldn’t disagree. ‘’She’s…She--She’s…’’ Heavencloud fumbled around for the right words until eventually a small giggle escaped her. ‘’She’s being herself.’’ Ah, yes--herself was good. Being yourself was a amazing. It counted for something. Angelcloud didn’t care what others thought of her because she was always that somewhat wild feline. ‘’It’s nothing wrong with being yourself, you know. Besides, don’t opposites attract?’’ Heavencloud didn’t know what was wrong with her. She found it very humorous that this tom didn’t take into her sister, but he did find her pretty. Which counted for something, right? It sounded as if she was trying to hook the two up on a date or something. Far from it. Heavencloud preferred to stay out the feline’s love life. ‘’But suit yourself!’’ She quickly added, twitching her nose. ‘’Not trying to--um--hook you two together or anything. I would make a terrible--um--matchmaker.’’ She rolled her eyes, looking away from the slate pelted tom and tried to find anything else that interested her. She was already making the situation a lot more awkward. How awkward could it get, if that was even possible?

She thanked Starclan when he changed the subj...oh, back to nicknames again. Heavencloud listened to him with a friendly ear, but she was quite tired of the entire nickname thing. She felt that she could hear him complaining about how he doesn’t have a nickname. And, that his brother did. Heavencloud nodded. ‘’I’m sure everyone gives her a new nickname.’’ Heavencloud flicked her tail, now sitting up as she was tired of laying down. She kept her undivided attention to the tom besides her, seeing his gaze. Oh, how he looked so...down? Was it simply because he didn’t have a nickname? Heavencloud found it weird--because she really didn’t care. Names were names, and she preferred that her real name was used instead of shortening up. It was quite lazy now that she thought about it.

‘’You’re really down on this whole nickname thing aren’t you?’’ Her voice was low, for he probably didn’t hear her, but she was wrong before. And, as she was deep in thought, trying to brainstorm any idea that would suit the tom. Any name that she felt would fit him. ‘’Your brother is literally out there. Literally. I mean...I don’t know him, but I bet a lot of felines like him! He looks like a great guy!’’ She says, slightly wrapping her tail around herself as she stared at the felines--at the time playing in the water. ‘’You have to put yourself out there. Get to know a few felines. And, you’d probably have double the nicknames than...umm...Cardinalflash was it?’’ She asked him, tilting her head as she looked at her companion. She was only being truthful. At least trying to make the situation a lot more...lighthearted.

Angelcloud heard the tom, and she threw her head back to give her a charming smile--added with a wink. Albeit, not truly returning his flirty habits. She was happy to get to know this slate pelted tom that was near her sister. She had circled him, almost as if she was checking him over. Was he good enough for Heavenly? Strong enough for her? Compatible for her? Angelcloud didn’t know a lot about romance...or, match making...she hardly even knew about crushes. Sure, she had a few of them back when they were only apprentices, but they hardly even lasted for more than two days! But, Angelcloud was interested...and Heavencloud was annoyed that their little moment was ruined. She had a chance at making a new friend, but her sister came forward, throwing herself at the slate pelted tom like a piece of prey.

Heavencloud inwardly groaned, but she didn’t say anything. Instead her eyes locked on the tom that was a few ways away from the group. She tilted her head, and quickly looked away from him as she realized he was coming over. She didn’t really get a good look at him, but now she felt him sitting down next to her. And, she tried to ignore him. ‘’Angie-’’ But her voice was cut off. The reddish colored tom was talking to her. Flirting with her?

Heavencloud tilted her head up to look at him, catching his charming smile. And, bashfully she had looked away. Truth be told, she wasn’t used to this attention, and she didn’t know how to handle it well. Her eyes had sought out Angelcloud for help, but the she cat was constantly circling around the darker pelted tom, sniffing him in any place she could to get a scent from him. It was weird, really. Seeing her doing that. Heavencloud felt flustered that her sister was acting like such a- a- a...wild vermin?! Something of the sort, and Heavencloud’s eyes landed on Jaywhisper. It was as if she was pleading; Help me. Or, what do I do? But, maybe they wouldn’t help her. She couldn’t even bring herself to look at the other tom, deciding to keep her head down, but a hidden smile on her face.

‘’He--Heavenly...it’s just a nick---nick--nickname.’’ She stuttered, swallowing in a large lump as she thought on. ‘’Nothing too beautiful about it.’’ She lightly giggled, which actually came out as more of a hushed one. She didn’t know how to react to the tom. Shouldn’t he be giving Angelcloud his attention. Now, Heavencloud just felt uncomfortable, and she was ready to leave whether her sister followed her out or not.

Angelcloud circled around the tom, giving him a smile. She leaned in a couple times--hoping to calculate a scent from him. Anything from him that either said he was good news or not. Who was this tom? Ah, of course. Cardinalflash had a brother. Angelcloud couldn’t recall early if he mentioned that he had a brother. The she cat turned her head, seeing the closeness that Cardinalflash was giving Heavencloud. She would had snapped at the tom, but she had other matters to deal with. Turning her head back as the darker pelted one began speaking.

Upon his words, she took a seat next to him, wrapping her tail around the other side of her slightly. ‘’You wanna talk? What do you wanna talk about?’’ She asked, her words jumbling together for a moment. Maybe talking would be nice. She didn’t know this tom, but she concluded that he was nice. ‘’You were talking to my sister.’’ She said, like it was the most amazing thing in the world. ‘’She never talks to anyone! How did you do it! It must be a sign from starclan-’’ She looked towards the sky---even if the sky was longed from the sparkling beauties, she couldn’t help, but believe that Starclan made it destined for the two to talk together.

Heavencloud could definitely hear her sister, and she rolled her eyes. ‘’You’re over-exaggerating, Angie-’’

‘’But!-’’ She was interrupted again. This time from the tom besides her. The she cat gave him a baffled stare, wondering what he was talking about. Heavencloud got everything she said, but she didn’t say anything. Instead, her eyes stayed glued to the ground. Angelcloud simply laughed. ‘’Attention,’’ she repeated, giggling lightly. ‘’Humor your brother?’’ She flicked her eyes towards the reddish pelted tom for a mere few seconds. ‘’He seems like he have enough attention to give to himself.’’ She says, almost proudly. Wasn’t it true? The tom looked arrogance. Conceited and for certain that he could get whatever he wanted. It was funny, and it humored the striped golden she cat for a moment, but she didn’t allow herself to think much on that. She preferred her odd interest in the slate colored tom.

Angelcloud found the tom quite...sweet. At least, she thought Jaywhisper was being sweet. He had complimented her. Told her his brother was into her. And, she still didn’t understand that, ‘’It seems like your brother is more into my sister.’’ She told him, her eyes becoming wide and innocent. How was that possible? Maybe Cardinalflash had more than one interest because he could never settle himself into having one. The golden striped she cat gazed at her sister, the golden spotted she cat stayed with her eyes planted to the ground like it was the only thing that would have her attention for a while. She’s so shy! It’s cute! Angelcloud thought, cooing at her sister for a moment. ‘’Ohhh! I see,’’ Angelcloud quickly swiveled her head to look at her new companion. ‘’You want some alone time with my sister, don’t you? I completely understand, no need to try and run us off!’’ Of course, this was something Angelcloud believed. What other reason would there be? Perhaps, Heavencloud would had corrected the she cat, but honestly the golden spotted cat was deep in thought, figuring out a good nickname that she could use on the slate pelted tom. So, Angelcloud hopped up from her spot, circling the tom once more, purring for a moment before she stopped and leaned close into his ear. ‘’Between you and I; Heavenly likes to play hard to get. She’s so picky.’’ The golden striped cat pulled away, giggling--and, throwing a quick glance at the clueless feline.

Heavenclod’s gaze shot up for a quick moment, catching a look in everybody’s eyes before she put her gaze back down, feeling uncomfortable with the intensity of the situation. Angelcloud glared at Cardinalflash. She padded towards him, a devious glint in her eye. ‘’I’m watching you. I don’t know what your plan is, but you best believe that I will--always--be there.’’ She whispered, then brushed past him, making sure to hit him purposely with her tail. It was not an act of flirting when it came from her. More so, a playful gesture, and a teasing-like one before she trotted to the other side of her sister, staring at the darker colored tom with pure interest. Now, plans were hatching in her mind. Sure, they had just met, but Angelcloud knew this was destiny! They were just...cute together! She felt herself gushing. Now, that it was established...she just had to form up a way to plan it all out. One thing that Angelcloud knew she hated? Making plans. But maybe...perhaps--and, she turned her gaze to look at Cardinalflash for a moment before turning them back on her former interest--she had a partner in crime.
"Nothing too beautiful? Why, you're an absolutely stunning cat! I'm surprised I don't see toms lining up to associate themselves with you!" And Cardinalflash was moving on to Minnowblossom, walking around the feline as though she were the most beautiful one he had seen. Swallowheather seemed to have been forgotten. Seemed to have been pushed aside in favor of this other cat. Granted, Minnowblossom was the less attractive of the two, but Cardinalflash was already having fun flirting with her. "Now what's a cute little nickname for you, hm?" He asked, giving Minnowblossom a flirtatious glance. Swallowheather didn't react like this! How come he couldn't get the same reaction out of both of them? While Cardinalflash no doubt would have preferred to be flirting with the more attractive of the two, she would do as a... a placeholder. A cat who would fill up his needs to be around females while he waited for Swallowheather to come around and admit her undying love for him. And then, the reddish tom could move on. He knew Jaywhisper would never try anything like that. The tom was always taking the safe side, being more cautious and calm and rarely raising his voice.

Oh, just once, Cardinalflash would have loved to hear his brother raise his voice. Though not around the she cats, he wanted them to be treated like delicate little angels. Butterflies. If Swallowheather was a beautiful angel, then Minnowblossom was a delicate butterfly. The differences between the two were immense. Yet in personality, Swallowheather would always win for Cardinalflash. She was so much fun! And she got the good end of the gene pool with appearances, she was gorgeous. Drop dead gorgeous, as in... the kind of feline that Cardinalflash was going to have to snap up quickly before things went downhill.

"Ah! How about Minnie, sweetheart? Little Minnieblossom?" It sounded as though he were almost teasing her now, as he lightly drew his tail over the tip of her ear. Right now, he was in his own world with Minnowblossom. He couldn't hear a word the other feline was saying. Though, had he looked up, surely he would have realized what the two were talking about. Oh, it was so much more fun to toy with Swallowheather's sister then her! The she cat seemed to have the best reactions. The type of reactions that every flirt dreamed of getting. It meant he was doing his job right, and what a job! What a job well done, he was doing it perfectly... the tom was so pleased with himself you could practically hear him purring at this point. Oh, he was thrilled. Absolutely thrilled. And it was showing in his expression, stance, and everything else. Though he knew he would lose her once the game was broken, for the moment, Cardinalflash was having the time of his life. Almost as good as swimming with Swallowheather. When you were with a pretty cat, nothing else mattered. The world seemed to fade away into the darkest nothingness and Cardinalflash never minded in the least.

Although it was all too obvious that Jaywhisper did mind. He could see the tom staring at him with an irritated expression... jealous much? Was the first thought that came to mind. But it was too early for the other tom to be jealous, and Cardinalflash was well aware of that. He knew that Jaywhisper wasn't going to fight to keep Minnowblossom. Which, he didn't really want her now anyways, so it didn't matter. When Swallowheather approached, he gave her a curious look as she spoke to him, hitting him with her tail. "Swall-" He began, but she was already walking away. And he followed her. One moment the grey and white cat had had all his attention, the next her more attractive sister had the ultimate prize. Which of course, was him. He was a prize, right? Obviously. He could draw attention wherever he went, certainly, he was a handsome tom. And Cardinalflash knew it. He liked to flash off his appearance, almost selling himself for just the slightest bit of attention.

Especially from a cat like Swallowheather. She seemed to be far too interested in getting Jaywhisper and Minnowblossom together, though... so perhaps if he helped her in this, then she would turn around and realize that he had been right there all along. That he was perfect for her! And he was, Cardinalflash was... perfect. He was the ideal tom in every relationship, was he not? At least, that was how he had come to think of himself. Had it not been for those few minor commitment issues, but those were things that could be sorted out! Easily. Very easily. Bright eyes searched Swallowheather's expression as he sat down next to her, curling his tail around her in a quite possessive manner and grinning at the attractive cat. Cardinalflash's previous center of attention seemed to be sitting with one side of her unguarded now. Ah, here was Jaywhisper's chance to get in! At least that was how Cardinalflash thought of it, but the grey and white tom remained unmoving. Watching them. Studying them. Hmm... Cardinalflash was going to have to think of a new plan. In the meantime, he would turn his charm back on Swallowheather.

"I gave your sister a sweet little nickname, darling. Shows I have kindness, right? She must want a cute little nickname from a dashing, handsome tom like myself, right?" He asked, glancing over at her as though he was expecting her to say yes, of course! Thanks so much, C-Flash! any second now. It wouldn't be too long before he got what he wanted. The thank you from the beautiful feline, and if he were lucky... a thank you nuzzle would come with it.

Jaywhisper gave the cat beside him a curious look, staring at her as though she were something out of a fairytale as she began sniffing him. And, he had to admit that she was pretty! As he had said - as far as looks went, Swallowheather had really gotten the good end of the gene pool. Not that Minnowblossom was lacking in charm, she was a great cat to hang out with! But, if Jaywhisper were going to pick a mate based off of appearances, he would choose the former over the latter. Luckily for her, he wasn't that type of a cat. And besides, it seemed that Cardinalflash had so much interest wrapped up in this single cat that if he were to show any sign of interest his brother's head would explode. Something that Jaywhisper most definitely did not want. That, and the fact that she was sniffing him kind of offput Jaywhisper from any thoughts about romance. There was one way to get rid of a potential suitor, she could just start doing that and they would all run for the hills. Nobody wanted a she cat who was going to act like that. Besides Cardinalflash, who Jaywhisper could almost see drooling at this point.

Again, what an idiot the tom was. He thought he was so cool, but he really wasn't... and Jaywhisper was honestly just waiting for him to be exposed. The day that a she cat shattered his brother's heart would be the day that he would grieve and celebrate. Grieve because he really didn't like seeing Cardinalflash hurt, and celebrate because the tom would not only have finally gotten a taste of his own medicine, but he might finally stop this stupid game knowing how badly it could hurt. Though Jaywhisper doubted his brother could even get his heart broken. He would just bounce back and act as though nothing would happened, which... in his opinion... made him stupid. But, the things that Swallowheather was saying made the tom want to laugh. Cardinalflash?

Into Minnowblossom? Nah, he had seen this game before and he knew it just about as well as the back of his paw. He knew what the tom was really up to, and if he was planning on making Swallowheather jealous through this, it wasn't working at all. Might as well give the she cat a heads-up. Not Minnowblossom - if she would believe those things, then she was naive and he'd have to let her know what an idiot Cardinalflash could be later.

"Yeah. He's an idiot, he'll be back."

Hm. Sounded like some jealousy had gotten into his voice there, what was with that? Nothing at all. Jaywhisper was just being stupid and he knew that given the chance, Cardinalflash would break a cat like Minnowblossom's heart. He heard the idiotic nickname that was given. Minnie? Are you kidding me, C-Flash? It was a nickname used more then the tom's actual name, and the reason why was unknown. Perhaps because Jaywhisper found it more fun to say, and to think about. It sounded cool and unique. He watched Minnowblossom, eyes narrowed as he wondered what she was thinking about while Cardinalflash put on his show. What an idiot. One of these days he's going to run into a she cat like a brick wall and smash his own heart. It was something that, admittedly, he was looking fowards to. Was it assumed that he liked seeing his idiot brother going around breaking hearts and getting fun out of it? Because that was most definitely not the case.

That's not - I wasn't - it wasn't what I wanted, I'm..." Jaywhisper was flustered. Funny, he wasn't normally flustered, but Swallowheather's words made him heat up and feel as though he had just done something very wrong. But he hadn't! He had done nothing wrong, had he? Jaywhisper swallowed again, trying to get a bearing on what had just happened. Whatever it had been, he didn't like it at all. Playing hard to get? Picky? But... but Jaywhisper wasn't interested! He was about to tell her so, too, before Swallowheather bounded away and his lovestruck brother followed. He didn't dare look at Minnowblossom, until he realized where they were going. It felt as though it were three against one in a battle or something. Might as well go. He thought, after sitting there for a while and feeling Cardinalflash's stare. Besides, he didn't want the she cat to feel like a third wheel. Slowly getting up, he moved over to Minnowblossom. The smallest gesture towards friendship, yet he had made it. With a monumental effort, it seemed that Jaywhisper was actually doing something that he didn't normally do.

Which meant he was out of his comfort zone. Which was... incredible. The smallest of smiles came onto his maw and he flashed it in Minnowblossom's direction, as though he expected one in return. He really couldn't expect anything from the she cat, but... what was the harm?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Blue Wishes

Fogfur led Goldeneye out towards the river, his fluffy gray fur blowing after a small breeze past by. "So, my clanmates have been gossiping about this new she cat youre warming up to?" Fogfur's tone wasn't accusing, but rather curious.
"Allegedly, she isn't a clan cat, but she's very pretty." He said, trying to imagine what the favored she cat would look like. "I thought you all believed in pure blood." His eyes held amusement as they walked next to each other. Moons ago,
Fogfur would have laughed at the deputy's choice, but now since he and Snowyfur had avoided each other, he supposed that love was complicated,
even in ShadowClan. Fogfur's thoughts strayed once again to his mate.
"Hey Goldeneye?" He asked quietly. "If you were in a rough patch with your mate, how would you talk it out with her?" He asked, avoiding the deputy's gaze now.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:54 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hearing Tawnyflight's thoughts on the matter seemed to calm Thunderstorm's own, and he looked at her with a contented expression. "As long as they leave me alone, I guess it's alright for them to be here." A half-grudging expression came over his features and he sighed, realizing the complications that having a whole new Clan in RiverClan's territory. It wasn't like him to be this way, but Thunderstorm didn't like ShadowClan at all. Part of him was scared of them. Part of him hated them. Another part of him was nervous about all the different problems with having another Clan in their home. Were they going to take orders from Russetstar or Halestar? If a problem arose between RiverClan and another Clan, and they were forced to fight, would ShadowClan have to fight with them? What about kits who were born here, as a part of RiverClan instead of ShadowClan, or kits who were born in RiverClan during the time that ShadowClan stayed? Surely they would miss the friends they would make. Thunderstorm could see all types of complications arising from this single event, and he prayed to StarClan that things weren't going to go badly. He wanted them to go well. But... with so much to go wrong, how could it? And anyways, it was too late now. They were here. Their territory was flooded. And Russetstar had okayed it, so it wasn't like Thunderstorm had a say in the matter.
Giving a nod to his statement, Tawnyflight sighed. "I mean, I wouldn't mind chatting with them, but I do understand what you mean. As long as they don't try and take things over and make things be 'the ShadowClan way,' I think they're welcome to stay here until they figure things out. Sure, I'd rather them not be here, but since they don't have much of a choice, why not try and make the best of it? I certainly wouldn't mind chatting with a ShadowClanner if they approached me." She gave a laugh, "After all, we're all still cats, in the end!" The tawny warrior didn't see any harm in being friendly towards the other Clan. Sure, some RiverClanners may be angry that they're staying here, but hopefully everything could go smoothly if they all just got along; at least, for the most part. Feeling a yawn rise, Tawnyflight opened her jaws widely, eyes closing. "Excuse me," she chuckled once the drawn out yawn came to an end.
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:29 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Seeing that she had stopped crying, Jasperpelt gave her a bright smile. But, he stayed beside her just in case she still needed the comfort - he would stay there until she moved away. Being there for support was important in the warrior's mind, he had met cats who seemed okay but then they weren't - and it had always been strange to him, whatever was going through their heads at the time. "M - my favorite color is, um... is s-sky blue, and y-you're right - my favorite prey is fish, heh..." The tom's voice trailed off. At first glance, you wouldn't have guessed that Jasperpelt was the type to be shy - he looked more like the mysterious, hide-in-the-shadows, traumatic backstory type of cat. But the tom didn't have a traumatic backstory at all. He couldn't remember anything bad happening within his family, and he couldn't recall the last time he'd gone through a really bad heartbreak.
Yes, Jasperpelt could be a romantic when he felt like it - but unless he was recieving signals that someone might like him, he wouldn't pursue a relationship. In other words, he wasn't the one to "ask out" someone he felt affection towards. Especially if it was obvious they had feelings for someone else. The tom was staying away from the subject of family, by the way she had reacted towards her own mention of water lilies and someone named... Russetswirl? That was Russetstar's old name, wasn't it? But - wait - oh, now Jasperpelt was putting a few pieces of the puzzle together. Yet he still wouldn't comment.
If the idea that was dawning on him was the same as her trouble, then he suddenly felt an aggressive surge of dislike towards their current leader. Poor Shellfeather. The tom thought, although he wouldn't dwell on it. She was feeling much better, and now he just needed to keep her company and find ways to keep her spirits up. "S - so, tell me more about, um... about you. An - and then I guess I'll d - do the same, and that way we can get to, uh... get to know each other better," Jasperpelt suggested. It was a good idea, and he would get to know Shellfeather a lot better that way rather then just asking a bunch of questions. Besides, words were not his strong point. At all. @RedHead

Shellfeather listened to him state his favorite color, sitting strong on her own now. Her blue eyes flocked towards the sky above as he stayed his favorite color. She had to admit that was a pretty color. "That's quite a pretty color. Any specific fish you like more than others?" Shellfeather enjoyed this. She remembered she used to play a get to know you game all the time with her friends as an apprentice. That was how she met her best friend Scorchingflame. Who wasn't here at the moment. That thought made Shellfeather flatten her ears slightly in sadness. She was still fragile and prone to break down again, but the feline had a strong heart and mind, and she k ew that in the end of all this sadness and heartbreak, she would be fine, and she would find happiness once more.

The white-furred warrior thought a moment about something she wanted to say about herself. She didn't want to say anything about her family, or where she went on her disappearance. That would only bring hurt to her heart. And things related to those hurtful thoughts would also being hurt to her heart. Shellfeather thought long and hard, trying to find something safe she could tell Jasperpelt. "I love watching the moon grow bigger and bigger each moon. It's beautiful and amazing how it does that." Shellfeather had always been fascinated with the moon, and that was something she didn't share with many cats. Something that was a safe subject for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Quillpaw made a scene when Spicepaw assured him they were best friends. He gasped, and teared up, and even released a couple of dry sobs. After a tearful moment, he became happy and began to bounce around. He pranced around Spicepaw, and in front of him, his tail lashing joyfully and his eyes bright with so much happiness. He chanted nonsense, unable to cage the excitement that boiled within him. After breaking through a clump of undergrowth, Quillpaw came to an abrupt halt. He gazed through wide eyes at the view before him, his jaw dropped in awe.

He was distracted by Spicepaw stepping up to the pool of water, which was basically a replica of the sky due to the reflection. Quillpaw carefully watched Spicey, making sure to close his jaw. He quickly cast a brief look over the landscape again. He couldn't believe a place such as the one presented before him even existed. Perhaps he should trade with Spicepaw? The RiverClan territory for this place. Quillpaw wondered if Spicey had a name for this place. A place as amazing as this one should have a name. If it didn't have one, would Spicey let Quillpaw help name it? Maybe it could be called `The Reflector`. Yeah, yeah. That's a good one. Because it reflects everything - including Spicepaw.

In all honesty, Quillpaw couldn't remember who Spicepaw's father was. But even if he did, he wouldn't even think of comparing Spicey with his father. After all, they were two different cats, and deserved to be looked at as two completely separate felines. He didn't like the look on Spicepaw's face. In an attempt to distract him, Quillpaw launched himself into the pond, right where Spicey had been looking into the water. Laughing, he splash into the water, producing a wave of clear liquid. Only he hadn't expected to of landed so hard, his legs buckling beneath him. His facial features contorted from amusement into shock as he fell into the water, a screech of anxiety escaping past his lips before he was embraced by cold waves. Quillpaw quickly appeared, though, his paws scrambling for a grip on the slippery ground underwater. He emerged laughing, finding amusement in his clumsy actions.

As his friend let out a couple of sobs, Spicepaw's face changed from a smile to confused concern. Did I do something wrong? He thought back on his words, trying to figure out why Quillpaw was crying. But suddenly the younger apprentice was bouncing around, a bright smile on his face once more. Spicepaw stood there, dumbfounded. He had no idea what had just happened. But probably better not to ask..

But suddenly, there was a wave of water crashing over Spicepaw. The dark russet tom let out a Yelp as the water soaked him, splashing against his face, his fur, everywhere. When he opened his eyes, he opened them to see Quillpaw standing in his special pool, the once still water now rippling around his wet paws. Spicepaw wanted to yell at him, tell him off for jumping into something that was so special to Spicepaw. But as he tromped towards Quillpaw, his eyes narrowed in anger and his fur soaked, the younger tom's large innocent eyes just seemed to bore into him. I can't get mad at him... Spicepaw just couldn't. He was young, and he probably didn't know any better. But Spicepaw really did not appreciate his now wet fur. Twice today he had been soaked with the thing that made him highly nervous. Both by the same cat. Spicepaw had plenty of reasons to get mad at Quillpaw, but he chose to control his temper and try to be the best friend he could be to the young apprentice.

"So, I see you have taken a liking to getting me wet, hmmm?" Spicepaw purred, nudging Quillpaw gently with his nose. His yellow-green hues sparkler with amusement. He realized it wasn't that hard to just forgive Quillpaw. Maybe I should try forgiving more often... That was something that Spicepaw struggled with. Forgiving others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
A sigh escaped the bobtailed she-cat as she was ignored by someone she had tried to talk to. Of course, she couldn't blame them; they were walking near others and were most likely conversing with them, having no time for her chattering. After all, she barely knew any of these cats, and just wanted to talk to someone at the moment. Turtletail's eyes scanned her surroundings and the cats around her, before she spotted a tom trudging along alone. A small grin made its way to her face as she approached the tomcat, avoiding bumping into others. Finally, she reached him, and greeted him happily despite the situation.
"Hello!" She began, "I'm Turtletail. Crazy what's happened, yeah? I can't believe it." She wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the situation, but her excitement to talk to someone put energy into her words. Before she approached this tom, she was walking alone on freezing, muddy paws. She had tried to talk to others, but they were all too busy with friends and family to bother socializing with a she-cat they didn't even know, really. But this warrior didn't seem to be busy, so she simply had to approach him.

A voice entered Wolfglare's ears, and he turned his head in surprise to see a she-cat now walking next to him. Now, that was twice in the last moon that a she-cat had just walked right up to him and started to talk. Wolfglare had learned his lesson last time, with how rude he had acted towards Chrysanthemumshade at first. She had not taken that response well. Turtletail, as the feline introduced herself, seemed a lot like the warrior's friend. So he supposed he should try to be a bit nicer when first talking to her. "Uh hi... My name's Wolfglare." He meowed, his icy hues flicking around as he tried to figure out what else to say. He didn't really know what to say about the flood. Except that it had taken him completely off guard. "Yeah, I most certainly wasn't expecting that to happen. The rain seemed to come out of nowhere." Wolfglare spoke slowly, as if he was not sure what he was supposed to say when. Which was pretty much true. He was a cat of few words, and he had just barely met Turtletail. Which didn't help anything much.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:07 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Slatesky nodded in acknowledgement as Sunsplash was speaking. What she was saying made sense. "Sounds good!" she trilled, smiling. "I prefer diving for my fish, anyway- I love the water pressing around me as I swim into the fishes' world. It seems... almost like a different planet, you know? I think it's fascinating," the dilute tortoiseshell molly explained, her blue eyes bright. "Here looks great!" Slatesky responded, flicking her tail in anticipation. She padded lightly to the river's bank and slid in before paddling herself with long strokes to an area where fish lazily swam about underneath. Smiling widly, Slatesky turned herself so she was facing down and began pushing against the water so she moved in that direction, nearing the fish.
A breeze watched as her friend slipped gracefully into the water. She unlike her friend, did not share the love for fishing in the water, now her mentor, Waterstreak had always fished like that, apbut she had never been fond of it. And she she stepped towards the shallows, where some minnows swam and occasionally a bigger fish wandered. She crouched low, her paw raised lightly above the ground ready to flash out. Once she did, the fish scattered and not many were left there for her. So she got the idea to do some fun. She took her paw, and splashed it in the water, making sure the drops went flying in Slateskys direction while a snicker escaped her maw.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

@AngstyFedora @Jay-Jay

Rainshadow stepped into the territory, still holding Silverkit by the scruff, she was in pain, cold, wet, and angry, but she didn't want to stop. "We're finally here," she said, looking around at the new terrain. "It smells very fishy, but what else can you expect?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; August 4th, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:45 AM
The Gay Queen

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
@AngstyFedora @Jay-Jay

Rainshadow stepped into the territory, still holding Silverkit by the scruff, she was in pain, cold, wet, and angry, but she didn't want to stop. "We're finally here," she said, looking around at the new terrain. "It smells very fishy, but what else can you expect?"
"Mm." She made a small, humming sound and nodded. Indeed it reeked of a fish, it made the ShadowClan cat cringe at the unusual smell. They were so close, finally they can all rest soon. "We need to get mainly to the medicine cat now. Hopefully we can do it, we came so far..." She walked across the unfamiliar RiverClan ground. "Their camp better be near. . ."
Current finders!
Here!