Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:47 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by sylvia26
Today 06:15 AM
Would SkyClan be...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2017, 05:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Boba Fetta
Peachrain nuzzled Bingo,"Who's my little Bingo...Who's a cutie? Who's an adoreable tom!" She purred in pleasure.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 10th, 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:04 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Siamese was stunned for a moment, and struggled to regain herself. Her thought process had gone along the lines of something like StarClan help me, he's going to kill me, I''m going to die at the claws of a madcat, but looking at the large and friendly looking warrior, and hearing his words, she managed to calm down. "N - no... d - don't... don't apo - apologize, it's ok - okay... it's okay, I w - I was in y - your w - way, I'll just move now," Snowbreeze mewed, her ears going back. Because that was the way she thought. She had been in his way, and he had every right to almost trip over her.

She would have felt worse had he not recovered his balance, so that was something she was thanking StarClan for. The Siamese was about to get up and move when he spoke again, causing her to flinch and look back at him with a nervous smile. "O - oh yes, of - of course, I - I'm always fine, I'm n - there's nothin - nothing wr - wrong, nothing wrong at - at all," Her words seemed to be struggling to come out of her maw, one after the other, an embarassed expression coming over her features followed by one of chagrin as she realized that she was just embarassing herself more. Her? Go hunting with him? "I - I d - don't kn - I don't know..." Her voice was painfully quiet, and once again Snowbreeze's ears went back against her head. Snowbreeze had never been a simple cat, although she wished she was. Oh how she wished she could just be one of those cats that took everything in stride, and her actions and words showed exactly how she felt. But she wasn't. And she never would be.

"W - well... I, I g - guess it couldn't... it couldn't do m - much h - harm," The feline added thoughtfully. And she couldn't see the harm in going on a nice hunt with Lynxheart. Who knew, it might... ease some tension and help her a little bit. Right?
(I'm soooooo sorry! I saw this when I popped on to check on mobile and totally forgot to respond once I got back to laptop!)

Lynxheart's ears flattened and he felt horrible. The she-cat was so shocked she was stuttering! "No, it's not your fault!" He said firmly yet kindly, "I should have been looking where I was walking!" A doubtful look appeared on his face as she said she was fine. His ears returned to a relaxed placement and he looked her over. She definitely didn't not look fine, nor did she sound fine. He wondered if he'd caused her to look so shaken or if something else was bothering her. He wanted to know, but he'd just met her! It definitely was not polite to ask a new acquaintance such a personal question.

When she seemed to debate going hunting with him, Lynxheart worried he'd offended her. Then again, would I want to go hunting with some random cat who had almost tripped over me? The answer honestly depended on the cat, but for the moment he went with probably not. Then, finally, she agreed, and a goofy, crooked smile crossed his face. "Great! I promisse, it won't do any harm." The tom turned to the entrance before realizing he'd never told her his name. Turning back, he added, "By the way, my name is Lynxheart. Do you think we should wait for another cat to join, make it a real patrol?" The question was somewhat last minute, but he had wanted to form an actual patrol and two cats didn't exactly make one.
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(I'm soooooo sorry! I saw this when I popped on to check on mobile and totally forgot to respond once I got back to laptop!)

Lynxheart's ears flattened and he felt horrible. The she-cat was so shocked she was stuttering! "No, it's not your fault!" He said firmly yet kindly, "I should have been looking where I was walking!" A doubtful look appeared on his face as she said she was fine. His ears returned to a relaxed placement and he looked her over. She definitely didn't not look fine, nor did she sound fine. He wondered if he'd caused her to look so shaken or if something else was bothering her. He wanted to know, but he'd just met her! It definitely was not polite to ask a new acquaintance such a personal question.

When she seemed to debate going hunting with him, Lynxheart worried he'd offended her. Then again, would I want to go hunting with some random cat who had almost tripped over me? The answer honestly depended on the cat, but for the moment he went with probably not. Then, finally, she agreed, and a goofy, crooked smile crossed his face. "Great! I promisse, it won't do any harm." The tom turned to the entrance before realizing he'd never told her his name. Turning back, he added, "By the way, my name is Lynxheart. Do you think we should wait for another cat to join, make it a real patrol?" The question was somewhat last minute, but he had wanted to form an actual patrol and two cats didn't exactly make one.
"O - oh, i - if... if you... if you s - say s - so," Snowbreeze stammered, her blue eyes looking down at the ground. Everything in the world was her fault! But, she was grateful for this tom at least trying to make her feel better. Some cats would have walked away without another backwards glance. It was one of the things that separated cats Snowbreeze could see being friends, and cats whom she was certain would never be her friend. Lynxheart seemed to be the type of cat that she could get used to being friends with, but it was definitely going to take a little time. "S - S - Snow... Snowb - breeze," The Siamese's voice was almost a whisper as she introduced herself, her blue eyes looking down at the ground again. Such an insecure cat she was certain had never walked the face of the planet before. She didn't really deserve to be a part of a Clan, did she?

She had never fought. She had never done anything worthwhile. Though she would never voice her fears aloud, she was terrified that someone might try to make her feel better and then it would only end up making her feel more helpless as she sunk into the life she was certain was awaiting her. "W - we... we c - c - could, what - whatever y - you... whatever you w - want t - tuh - to... whatever y - you want t - to do," Her voice was an actual whisper now, and it was painfully obvious that she was nervous. Rare was an occasion when she would go out with just her and another cat, but what was the harm? What could the harm be in making a friend?

No one but herself could punish her for that. Dark blue eyes continued to stare at the ground, not daring to meet Lynxheart's kind gaze. She didn't want to see the friendliness shining in his eyes. It frightened her a little... the fact that he was so willing to spend time with a stranger. What had she done, or what had he done, that would make him want to keep company with her?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:09 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"O - oh, i - if... if you... if you s - say s - so," Snowbreeze stammered, her blue eyes looking down at the ground. Everything in the world was her fault! But, she was grateful for this tom at least trying to make her feel better. Some cats would have walked away without another backwards glance. It was one of the things that separated cats Snowbreeze could see being friends, and cats whom she was certain would never be her friend. Lynxheart seemed to be the type of cat that she could get used to being friends with, but it was definitely going to take a little time. "S - S - Snow... Snowb - breeze," The Siamese's voice was almost a whisper as she introduced herself, her blue eyes looking down at the ground again. Such an insecure cat she was certain had never walked the face of the planet before. She didn't really deserve to be a part of a Clan, did she?

She had never fought. She had never done anything worthwhile. Though she would never voice her fears aloud, she was terrified that someone might try to make her feel better and then it would only end up making her feel more helpless as she sunk into the life she was certain was awaiting her. "W - we... we c - c - could, what - whatever y - you... whatever you w - want t - tuh - to... whatever y - you want t - to do," Her voice was an actual whisper now, and it was painfully obvious that she was nervous. Rare was an occasion when she would go out with just her and another cat, but what was the harm? What could the harm be in making a friend?

No one but herself could punish her for that. Dark blue eyes continued to stare at the ground, not daring to meet Lynxheart's kind gaze. She didn't want to see the friendliness shining in his eyes. It frightened her a little... the fact that he was so willing to spend time with a stranger. What had she done, or what had he done, that would make him want to keep company with her?
(Sorry it's short, I'm having a bit of writer's block)
Lynxheart watched Snowbreeze with a thoughtful expression. He sat down and then settled himself with his stomach against the ground, despite itching to run out into the forest. This was his attempt to make looking him in the eyes the only option, though he knew it didn't really work. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He meowed politely. The only thing showing on his face was friendliness, he tried to keep the awkwardness from showing.

"Why don't you and I just go?" He queried, though he didn't mean it to be an actual question, "As long as you're alright with that." Lynxheart could be a bit controlling and therefore tried valiantly to always give others input on decisions. Besides, this molly seemed to be repressing whatever opinions she had. Of course, he couldn't be certain and there was no way to politely ask her, so he stuck with his silent assumptions.

Last edited by dionysus; August 10th, 2017 at 08:09 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(Sorry it's short, I'm having a bit of writer's block)
Lynxheart watched Snowbreeze with a thoughtful expression. He sat down and then settled himself with his stomach against the ground, despite itching to run out into the forest. This was his attempt to make looking him in the eyes the only option, though he knew it didn't really work. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He meowed politely. The only thing showing on his face was friendliness, he tried to keep the awkwardness from showing.

"Why don't you and I just go?" He queried, though he didn't mean it to be an actual question, "As long as you're alright with that." Lynxheart could be a bit controlling and therefore tried valiantly to always give others input on decisions. Besides, this molly seemed to be repressing whatever opinions she had. Of course, he couldn't be certain and there was no way to politely ask her, so he stuck with his silent assumptions.
"S - same... same t - to y - you..." Snowbreeze's voice trailed off and she made an attempt at a friendly smile, although it faded into her usual, pretty fearful one. The she cat was always scared. She had been scared for a while. Since she was a kit, she was scared of the dark - scared of fire - scared of water - scared of dogs, and foxes, and all the other predators that she had heard about. Scared of ShadowClan. When she was an apprentice, she was bullied... and became scared of other cats. Scared of voicing her own ideas. Scared to get attached to anyone. Scared to make friends whatsoever, attached or not. When she was a warrior, and her sister got cheated on like that, she became scared of love. These fears had stuck with her forever. She was afraid of so many things, and there were more... but those were the main ones. The ones that kept her from doing much. She wouldn't be friends with Lynxheart, she couldn't - she wished she could, but she was scared to. Fear kept her from doing things. Fear had grabbed ahold of her and wasn't letting go. "Th - that... I, I... th - that s - sounds g - good, th - thank... th - thank you," The Siamese managed to lower her head in a respectful manner and gave him another shaky smile. It was a struggle, but at least it was a struggle that she was winning - for the moment.

(no problem! it's totally fine C: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 10th, 2017 at 08:17 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 09:33 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Feather View Post
RedKit sniffed. "She looks exactly like me, except brown eyes"........she looked around "she left me here to hide me from the bad cats.......she said she'd be back by now".....
Ravenstorm frowned a bit. If the kit smelled of a loner, and his mother was running from 'bad cats' then she had a dreadful feeling that this poor kits mom wasn't coming back. Either they couldn't come back for the kits safety, or the mother had been caught by the 'bad cats.' She sighed, giving the innocent kit a warm smile. "Well, for a Little Warrior like you, you must be hungry. Maybe you can stay with me for a while. How's that sound?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone blinked," It's fine, I'm ummm...way more awkward than you..." she meowed This is my second conversation this week and I haven't had a conversation for the past twelve moons she meowed," I can't exactly hunt or fight or patrol anyways, so I'm always free and I usually stare out dreaming of being able to hunt or fight." She replied How has this queen not noticed that I can't even walk?
In that moment Nightbreeze felt like complete fool. She had heard cats talking about the feline who was mostly paralyzed, little did she know that this was that cat. "Oh my Starclan..." She muttered, feeling hit with embarrassing heat. "I am so sorry, I didn't even realize..." But she caught herself. Just because they were paralyzed didn't make them any less of a cat. They were still a warrior at heart. "Well, I can't exactly help you much with the hunting and fighting. But maybe I could bring some kits out here to play with you. Would you like that?" She asked. Hopefully she hadn't angered them by first reacting as if they couldn't do anything.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 10th, 2017, 09:42 PM
RedFeather, The Bashful 1

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Ravenstorm frowned a bit. If the kit smelled of a loner, and his mother was running from 'bad cats' then she had a dreadful feeling that this poor kits mom wasn't coming back. Either they couldn't come back for the kits safety, or the mother had been caught by the 'bad cats.' She sighed, giving the innocent kit a warm smile. "Well, for a Little Warrior like you, you must be hungry. Maybe you can stay with me for a while. How's that sound?"

In that moment Nightbreeze felt like complete fool. She had heard cats talking about the feline who was mostly paralyzed, little did she know that this was that cat. "Oh my Starclan..." She muttered, feeling hit with embarrassing heat. "I am so sorry, I didn't even realize..." But she caught herself. Just because they were paralyzed didn't make them any less of a cat. They were still a warrior at heart. "Well, I can't exactly help you much with the hunting and fighting. But maybe I could bring some kits out here to play with you. Would you like that?" She asked. Hopefully she hadn't angered them by first reacting as if they couldn't do anything.
RedKit nodded shyly and stood up. Her legs shook a bit when she took a few steps forward.
Old August 10th, 2017, 09:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Feather View Post
RedKit nodded shyly and stood up. Her legs shook a bit when she took a few steps forward.
Ravenstorm padded beside them slowly, making sure they didn't fall over. She kept a kind and motherly smile on her face as she watched the kit. "Come, let's move close to the nursery. Then I shall grab you something to eat." She purred, guiding the kit towards the side of the nursery. "Sit here, I'll be right back." She said, stepping away towards the prey pile.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 10th, 2017, 09:54 PM
RedFeather, The Bashful 1

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Ravenstorm padded beside them slowly, making sure they didn't fall over. She kept a kind and motherly smile on her face as she watched the kit. "Come, let's move close to the nursery. Then I shall grab you something to eat." She purred, guiding the kit towards the side of the nursery. "Sit here, I'll be right back." She said, stepping away towards the prey pile.
RedKit sat down and looked around. Some of the other cats looked at her and whispered. Her ears went back, witch is something that would happen every time she gets shy.
Old August 10th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Contact me via Discord

@Dovekit12
Spiderpaw flicked his tail as he trotted out of the apprenrices den. He stretcged in the sunlight with a tired glint in his yellow eyes. The black tom scampered towards the fresh kill pile, his hunger pushing him forward. At least the morning hunting patrol briught back some goodies. I can't wait to eat." Spiderpaw glanced over the fresh kill pile. Earing was often the only time he enjoyed himself.

Clickity Clackity
Closed Thread