Today 06:41 AM

Old August 15th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"You know, last time I saw you you seemed much more affectionate towards me, sweetheart." Of course Charmpelt was going to bring that up! He had come so close! It was almost time to dump Shiverlight's tail, but... do I want to? She had kept him on his paws for this long. Maybe he was just chickening out because he was afraid of the lashing that was sure to follow, and he didn't want the awkward task of avoiding Shiverlight throughout camp and making sure that he stayed far, far away from any drama. Or maybe he truly didn't feel like stopping their odd relationship. He would miss her yelling at him, that was for sure. Why should I care? Uh oh... Great, now he was going to have to tell her that he actually did care about her. Licking his maw and shifting his weight uneasily, and feeling a little put off by the water that Shiverlight had shaken all over him, he swallowed before speaking.

"I care because I care about you. Okay? Happy with that answer, darling?"

For the first time, it was spoken in something other then a loving, sweet tone. He sounded annoyed with her. And maybe he was really annoyed with her, maybe there was something going on. Perhaps he was more annoyed with himself and he was more or less taking it out on her. The Chausie's golden eyes flashed as he looked down at Shiverlight. "Look, I don't know why you hate my guts so much because I choose to compliment you. And honestly, I would like an answer to that." His golden eyes flashed again. Not that he minded a bit, oh no... she made life interesting with her little remarks.

It was something he looked fowards to. And she must see something in him, because she kept coming back, didn't she? Now she was in his Clan, he had the upper hand here... didn't he? She wouldn't dare draw too much attention or claw him here.

His words where getting to her, the one thing she didn't want to happen was happening in this moment? What on earth could she possibly say to get him to shut up? Sure the clearing was desolate due to the heavy rain fall and raging storm just above their heads but she wasn't prepared to talk to him about anything. and she meant that. "Maybe it was because I was being stupid. Surely you would know about speaking without thinking?" she remarked harshly. Her tone heavy with sarcasim and anoyance. Propping herself up on her forepaws and glaring at him. Let's see if you have anything snarky to say now! Because trust me I'll strangle you on the spot if it's so,thing sweet. I can't stand him when he's like that. she looked smug now, happy and content with what she had thought up to say last minute. She unfurled her til and lashed it a few more times sending waves of water droplets flying through the air. Mainly missing charmpelt for the msot part and spraying out in various directions.

What he said next nearly knocked her right off her paws, She blinked a few times and swallowed the bile in her throat.

Dumbfounded and somewhat scared actually, the Molly shuffled back a few pawsteps.The hostility drained from her eyes in an instant and her jaw hung loosely from her muzzle. Sure he had said, Darling but it certainly didn't change the fact he had sounded annoyed or was somewhat being serious with her. She gave him a quizzical look, testing wether or not that was her imagination or charmpelt. She blinked again a few times. Floored. For sure she had caught feelings, not because he complimented her on a minutely basis but she had seen the real Tom once before. The way his golden eyes flashed and told a story each time she resurfaced a memory of his. she looked away and over her shoulder to avoid eye contact. Somtimes she could get lost in his eyes... Sometimes... But now wasn't the time for daydreaming. she snorted and retunred to her stoic self when she prompted her with another question. She smirked, cover up. she pondered for a few seconds, "Well, you seem to enjoy it now don't you?" she fired back quickly. Curling her tail back to her side again. "I think it's just pay back for being a smug little player" she added lip curling, the fire returning to her eyes.

She sat back. Allowing her words to hit the right nerve. For the first time in forever she seemed to be enjoying this so much more than normal. Now that they were somewhat even, the 'I thought I actually liked you' to the 'I care because I care' remark. At last she had somthing to nag him with. Finally they were even.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 15th, 2017, 02:19 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

"We could go for a walk, but i don't really know the territory all that much." replied Flarewind, letting out a shuffle of his paws.
"Sure and that's fine!" Teapaw mewed respectfully.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
@CandyFlossCat

Stormpaw flicked his ears as he stood in the Riverclan camp, trying to catch his breath after a near death experience. He was glad he was still alive, and he was even more glad that Vixenpaw was okay. Looking over at the light ginger she-cat made him feel like all of Starclan was around him. He admired her willingness to not leave him behind, and he was glad for her company. "Vixenpaw, i just wanted to say thank you, for not leaving me to drown. You're a good friend." He said, using his paw to smooth a ruffled piece of fur on his flank. he was nervous with all the Riverclan cats around, and he just wanted to go home and sleep in his nest, but he couldn't do that now could he?
"Aww! Look Brackenheart! More apprentices! look at the tom- hey! He's the one who scared me at the Gathering, along with that little Windclan apprentice!" Clovershine said in annoyance. Brackenheart just grumbled and curled his tail over his nose. "Why don't you go ask him to say sorry? i'm sure he's not that bad, he's just an apprentice!" he said mockingly.
(I'm gonna use her warrior name :3)
Vixenlight nodded, her ears pricked and tail flicking. They made it! They were alive, beaten and tired and sore, but fine. All Vixenlight cared about was being okay..okay-ish actually. Not in the best shape she'd been in, definitely. The she-cat turned to Storm, a grin slowly etching onto her face. Glad she didn't let him drown, because she was stubborn not heartless, she gave a little purr. "What kind of friend would I be if I let you drown back there?" She chuckled, giving him a little nudge. A shine was in her eyes, the fact she wasn't dead pleasing her. Well, that was normal. Though nerves crept into her happy moment. She was surrounded by RiverClan cats. This'd be interesting.

She noticed some cats look at them and then speak, turning to the tom near her. "Er, do you know them?" She asked.
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:38 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(I'm gonna use her warrior name :3)
Vixenlight nodded, her ears pricked and tail flicking. They made it! They were alive, beaten and tired and sore, but fine. All Vixenlight cared about was being okay..okay-ish actually. Not in the best shape she'd been in, definitely. The she-cat turned to Storm, a grin slowly etching onto her face. Glad she didn't let him drown, because she was stubborn not heartless, she gave a little purr. "What kind of friend would I be if I let you drown back there?" She chuckled, giving him a little nudge. A shine was in her eyes, the fact she wasn't dead pleasing her. Well, that was normal. Though nerves crept into her happy moment. She was surrounded by RiverClan cats. This'd be interesting.

She noticed some cats look at them and then speak, turning to the tom near her. "Er, do you know them?" She asked.
( Sorry, I had roleplayed this before I saw their warrior ceremony)

I'll edit this later, I have to go get ready for my school's open house!
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Hexict
[That's okay no need to rush /v\ take your time
and sorry if I didn't have him respond to everything, I could find the mention so I'm replying off memory /v\" ]

The inky colored tom turned his gaze down to his paws, his mind muddled with recent events, Honeypool avoiding him, his fight with Fireflare, and most recently the flood causing Shadowclan to move in with them. As the Molly began to speak up, he turned his clouded blue gaze towards the grey feline, embarrassment evident on his face. 'True but...everyone deserves a second chance, and...well...I suppose I should say thank you." he began, he didn't like this kind of stuff, mushy, heart felt, he had never experienced such things. His father was never one to say such meaningful things, he didn't know what he was supposed to say during these types of things, but he wanted to show Mistfall he cared, that he actually wanted to fix things. "Well, Thank you for deciding to stay instead of walking away, you know you could have, right?" he asked, a brow quirking up as he stated that. It was true, Fallenstream didn't really like the other Molly, she was very...dismissive of his beliefs, but if he was being honest, he was also being fairly dismissive of her ideals as well. The deputy knew he wasn't the best tom, he realized that the moment he realized his feelings for Honeypool, he had his sins, he knew he wasn't the perfect, but he wanted to believe that what Waterstream said was true, that he wasn't broken. The black tom wanted to try his hardest to fix his past mistakes, start over, and the tom believed that this was the best start. As Mistfall began to state the reason he was chosen his eyes widened slightly "How...well..Interesting." he trailed off, unsure of what to say. Fallenstream was about to open his maw to say something when the she cat began to speak, which in turn made him quickly shut his mouth and listen, his ears perked. After she finished speaking and after he had time to process it he gave the grey Molly a smile, a genuine smile, something he hadn't smiled like that since he walked with his mother last. "You really are a great friend aren't you? Worrying about him so much." he said, his lapis colored optics flickered with happiness, he wished he could have friends like Mistfall, someone who had his back whenever he needed it, someone he could lean on whenever he needed them, and knowing full well they could do the same to him. "Starclan chose Russetstar for a reason, although he's a young leader not only does he have Halestar there to show him a few things this event also brings some new experience and wisdom." he began "But I have a feeling he's going to be just fine, especially since he's got Whiskerblaze and you on his side." he said.

Fallenstream sucked in a breath and replaced his soft gaze with a serious one. He made a promise, and his father taught him to always, always keep his promises, although, there were many things that were bothering him at the moment, many things he needed to get his mind off. He didnt know what he would tell her, about Waterstreak? About his beliefs? About how broken he was? About Honeypool? The black tom dug his claws into the ground and turned his attention back to reality "...Someone I care for is....ignoring me, she's acting as if I don't exist." he said "But, in all honesty I deserved it." he admitted. This feeling was new to the deputy, he wasn't used to sharing his feelings, he'd never done anything like this before. His gaze was fixed to a space in front of him, his blue optics were clouded, even more so than usual. Every time he replayed the event in his head it made his blood boil, he hated the windclan cat, and he hated the fact that all it took was for him to smile and he had Honeypool in his paws. After a few seconds of trying to calm himself down he let out a forced chuckle "The thing that's wrong with me seems more selfish that whats troubling you." he stated, exhaustion danced across his face momentarily before it was replaced with a serious gaze once more.

@Empress Of Evil
The black tom laughed and nudged his younger brother, amusement shone in his lapis colored optics. His brother was interesting, but thats what made him fun to be around. Okay, okay, that's a fair point, I suppose it does give you some early wisdom. But remember what mom said, don't stick your neck out if you don't want it to get clawed off." he scolded, his tail flicking behind him. His brother, he would admit, was a very intelligent tom when he wanted to be, and Pleasentpaw was also quite a risk taker, and at times very arrogant. Fallenstream loved his brother and would do anything to keep him happy, but he would also do anything to keep him safe, he didn't usually approve of the younger toms outings. At Pleasentpaws innocent grin Fallenstream let out yet another laugh, oh Starclan he needed this, he was too wound up, and in all honesty welcomed this stress relief. His brother always had a way to make him laugh like this, one of the very few who could actually be able to. "Very sneaky Pleasentpaw, but, going to be honest, that could be quite useful." he laughed, leaning down, a huge grin still spread across his maw "So tell me, anything useful." he laughed, his blue orbs sparkled with amusement. At his brothers comment, the deputy straightened his posture and gave his brother a serious look "Brothers think alike....Im not sure why they came here, possibly because they didn't wan to get caught up between Windclan and Thunderclan, and maybe Halestar didn't really trust Skyclan yet, I mean they are new." he stated, his ears flicked forward as he heard a few Shadowclan member complain about the fish smell. "Maybe she's just being cautious." he added. Although he was slightly suspicious about Halestars reason as to why she chose Riverclan and why she was here before the rest of her clan. Fallenstream would be lying if he said he wasn't suspicious.

@woly

The white Molly looked at her mother and gave her a sheepish smile once more, her blue optics danced with embarrassment. "I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks that." she giggled, her tail flicking behind her. The white soon to be queen knew that every one was sensitive to other things, that everyone was special and unique, different quirks, different tastes, she had always wondered if emotions were the same. Although most would argue that the feline was a bit of an airhead, she may be an airhead but she could notice when somethings wrong. Her mother seemed to be a bit out of it today, her ears flicked and moved a bit more than usual and her tail twitched slightly from time to time, she knew something was wrong, she couldn't stop thinking about it, she couldn't push the worry out of her head, she cared for the Molly who took her in, gave her a home, she had a right to worry. As her mother began to speak once more she perked her ears up and lashed her tail "Well...In my opinion if you think of it in that way then...it'll be noting more than something that's a wonderful risk." she stated, "To me, love is something that could turn your whole world upside down. It's precious and fragile at times, but only if you make it so." Foamflower began, her ocean optics shone with seriousness. "Although most may not realize it, you are in control of your own feelings, and you can help steer the direction of your partners emotions, they respond to yours, and in turn you respond to theirs." she quipped "Its a beautiful thing, really...but, I suppose its just my opinion." she giggled as she shuffled her grey speckled paws.

@Arié
The snowy colored Molly padded into the clearing, her thick paws thudded against the dusty ground. She was tired, she was packing on a little more weight than usual these days, the kits were growing quickly. As she made her way to the warriors den she spotted one of her fellow classmates, or at least she believed it was one of her clanmates. Foamflower couldn't remember who was in what clan, she didn't have the best memory, but that didn't stop her from confronting the other Molly with a bright smile on her face "Hello! I've seen you around a few times, are you in Shadowclan or Riverclan? I can't remember faces." she giggled sheepishly, her ocean colored optics glittered with amusement. "Well either way, if you are in Shadowclan you are temporarily living living with us. My names Foamflower." she stated, sitting herself down gently and slowly, her limbs sore from walking around all day.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Hexict
[That's okay no need to rush /v\ take your time
and sorry if I didn't have him respond to everything, I could find the mention so I'm replying off memory /v\" ]

The inky colored tom turned his gaze down to his paws, his mind muddled with recent events, Honeypool avoiding him, his fight with Fireflare, and most recently the flood causing Shadowclan to move in with them. As the Molly began to speak up, he turned his clouded blue gaze towards the grey feline, embarrassment evident on his face. 'True but...everyone deserves a second chance, and...well...I suppose I should say thank you." he began, he didn't like this kind of stuff, mushy, heart felt, he had never experienced such things. His father was never one to say such meaningful things, he didn't know what he was supposed to say during these types of things, but he wanted to show Mistfall he cared, that he actually wanted to fix things. "Well, Thank you for deciding to stay instead of walking away, you know you could have, right?" he asked, a brow quirking up as he stated that. It was true, Fallenstream didn't really like the other Molly, she was very...dismissive of his beliefs, but if he was being honest, he was also being fairly dismissive of her ideals as well. The deputy knew he wasn't the best tom, he realized that the moment he realized his feelings for Honeypool, he had his sins, he knew he wasn't the perfect, but he wanted to believe that what Waterstream said was true, that he wasn't broken. The black tom wanted to try his hardest to fix his past mistakes, start over, and the tom believed that this was the best start. As Mistfall began to state the reason he was chosen his eyes widened slightly "How...well..Interesting." he trailed off, unsure of what to say. Fallenstream was about to open his maw to say something when the she cat began to speak, which in turn made him quickly shut his mouth and listen, his ears perked. After she finished speaking and after he had time to process it he gave the grey Molly a smile, a genuine smile, something he hadn't smiled like that since he walked with his mother last. "You really are a great friend aren't you? Worrying about him so much." he said, his lapis colored optics flickered with happiness, he wished he could have friends like Mistfall, someone who had his back whenever he needed it, someone he could lean on whenever he needed them, and knowing full well they could do the same to him. "Starclan chose Russetstar for a reason, although he's a young leader not only does he have Halestar there to show him a few things this event also brings some new experience and wisdom." he began "But I have a feeling he's going to be just fine, especially since he's got Whiskerblaze and you on his side." he said.

Fallenstream sucked in a breath and replaced his soft gaze with a serious one. He made a promise, and his father taught him to always, always keep his promises, although, there were many things that were bothering him at the moment, many things he needed to get his mind off. He didnt know what he would tell her, about Waterstreak? About his beliefs? About how broken he was? About Honeypool? The black tom dug his claws into the ground and turned his attention back to reality "...Someone I care for is....ignoring me, she's acting as if I don't exist." he said "But, in all honesty I deserved it." he admitted. This feeling was new to the deputy, he wasn't used to sharing his feelings, he'd never done anything like this before. His gaze was fixed to a space in front of him, his blue optics were clouded, even more so than usual. Every time he replayed the event in his head it made his blood boil, he hated the windclan cat, and he hated the fact that all it took was for him to smile and he had Honeypool in his paws. After a few seconds of trying to calm himself down he let out a forced chuckle "The thing that's wrong with me seems more selfish that whats troubling you." he stated, exhaustion danced across his face momentarily before it was replaced with a serious gaze once more.

@Empress Of Evil
The black tom laughed and nudged his younger brother, amusement shone in his lapis colored optics. His brother was interesting, but thats what made him fun to be around. Okay, okay, that's a fair point, I suppose it does give you some early wisdom. But remember what mom said, don't stick your neck out if you don't want it to get clawed off." he scolded, his tail flicking behind him. His brother, he would admit, was a very intelligent tom when he wanted to be, and Pleasentpaw was also quite a risk taker, and at times very arrogant. Fallenstream loved his brother and would do anything to keep him happy, but he would also do anything to keep him safe, he didn't usually approve of the younger toms outings. At Pleasentpaws innocent grin Fallenstream let out yet another laugh, oh Starclan he needed this, he was too wound up, and in all honesty welcomed this stress relief. His brother always had a way to make him laugh like this, one of the very few who could actually be able to. "Very sneaky Pleasentpaw, but, going to be honest, that could be quite useful." he laughed, leaning down, a huge grin still spread across his maw "So tell me, anything useful." he laughed, his blue orbs sparkled with amusement. At his brothers comment, the deputy straightened his posture and gave his brother a serious look "Brothers think alike....Im not sure why they came here, possibly because they didn't wan to get caught up between Windclan and Thunderclan, and maybe Halestar didn't really trust Skyclan yet, I mean they are new." he stated, his ears flicked forward as he heard a few Shadowclan member complain about the fish smell. "Maybe she's just being cautious." he added. Although he was slightly suspicious about Halestars reason as to why she chose Riverclan and why she was here before the rest of her clan. Fallenstream would be lying if he said he wasn't suspicious.

@woly

The white Molly looked at her mother and gave her a sheepish smile once more, her blue optics danced with embarrassment. "I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks that." she giggled, her tail flicking behind her. The white soon to be queen knew that every one was sensitive to other things, that everyone was special and unique, different quirks, different tastes, she had always wondered if emotions were the same. Although most would argue that the feline was a bit of an airhead, she may be an airhead but she could notice when somethings wrong. Her mother seemed to be a bit out of it today, her ears flicked and moved a bit more than usual and her tail twitched slightly from time to time, she knew something was wrong, she couldn't stop thinking about it, she couldn't push the worry out of her head, she cared for the Molly who took her in, gave her a home, she had a right to worry. As her mother began to speak once more she perked her ears up and lashed her tail "Well...In my opinion if you think of it in that way then...it'll be noting more than something that's a wonderful risk." she stated, "To me, love is something that could turn your whole world upside down. It's precious and fragile at times, but only if you make it so." Foamflower began, her ocean optics shone with seriousness. "Although most may not realize it, you are in control of your own feelings, and you can help steer the direction of your partners emotions, they respond to yours, and in turn you respond to theirs." she quipped "Its a beautiful thing, really...but, I suppose its just my opinion." she giggled as she shuffled her grey speckled paws.

@Arié
The snowy colored Molly padded into the clearing, her thick paws thudded against the dusty ground. She was tired, she was packing on a little more weight than usual these days, the kits were growing quickly. As she made her way to the warriors den she spotted one of her fellow classmates, or at least she believed it was one of her clanmates. Foamflower couldn't remember who was in what clan, she didn't have the best memory, but that didn't stop her from confronting the other Molly with a bright smile on her face "Hello! I've seen you around a few times, are you in Shadowclan or Riverclan? I can't remember faces." she giggled sheepishly, her ocean colored optics glittered with amusement. "Well either way, if you are in Shadowclan you are temporarily living living with us. My names Foamflower." she stated, sitting herself down gently and slowly, her limbs sore from walking around all day.
Minnowcloud looked up from the half eaten fish, the gray tabby she-cat tipping her head. "Foamflower, I'll surely inform you that I am Riverclan through and through." She saw the stiffness with which Foamflower sat down and immediatly pushed the fish in front of the queen. "Here dear. Eat it." Minnowcloud didn't mind sharing and she had had enough from that half eaten fish. The least she could do was to give it to someone who actually needed it.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:17 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
( Sorry, I had roleplayed this before I saw their warrior ceremony)

I'll edit this later, I have to go get ready for my school's open house!
Good luck!
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:49 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw was quite distrustful of the warrior He's much stronger than me, I'm not sure I could fight him if I had to, and none of my clanmates would bother fighting for me since they don't want to get kicked out of Riverclan for fighting, besides I'm a coward now, before the storm I was brave...I promised myself to atleast stay until the end of the storm before joining Starclan he breathed nervously," Uhh...Good. T-Though I have-haven't trained m-much since the st-storm due to my mentor b-b-being in the m-med-medicine cat's den with D-Daypaw an-an-and Geckosomething-or-other, yeah...Geckospeckle. I guess...p-please do-don't kill me, remember it's again-against the w-w-warrior code." He heaved a sigh of relief when he finished I was like this as a kit, and I got much braver in apprenticehood, and now I'm going back to Elmpaw 1.0 rather than Elmpaw 2.0, why couldn't I remain as Elmpaw 2.0...he sighed. (I picked the worst "I forgot her name" I know it's Geckoleaf but I wanted Elmpaw not to remember and I couldn't think of a better fitting name for Geckoleaf than Geckospeckle which is the worst suffix for Gecko-)
Fogleap tilted his ears towards the younger cat, wanting to show him that he was actually listening. "Ah, yeah the storm has taken quite a toll on Shadowclan." He chuckled lightly when Elmpaw got Geckoleafs name wrong, "Actually it's Geckoleaf, also I am not going to kill you." The Siamese couldn't hold back a laugh, "I know it's against the warrior code, I would never do that. Besides I am surrounded by your clan mates, as well as my own. I'd sure get an earful if from Russetstar even for just threatening you. Not that I want to anyway." He smiled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 15th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Pleasantpaw padded through the camp with a small thrush clamped tightly between his jaws. His black and white fur was covered in dust and ruffled messily. The bird had not given its life up easily and the apprentice had to put in more effort than usual to catch it. Despite his messed up appearance, he had a cheerful smile on his maw as he walked to the fresh kill pile. He deposited his kill before walking off to a quiet corner of the camp. He sat down and started grooming his pelt. He blocked out all the noise around him by focusing on his rhythmic licks. Everything that was going on around him he managed to ignore. The splashing of rain and bustle of cats became silence to his ears. After a while, the dust and grit was all gone and his pelt was in his usual sleek shape. He stopped concentrating so hard and relaxed, letting the noise flood back into his ears. Curling his tail around his paws, he started to study his clan mates as he so usually did. With a slight tilt of his head, he watched cats scurry by quickly, some growling in frustration at the rain. Life in RiverClan had been a bit miserable recently. With the constant downpour of rain and ShadowClan cats sheltering in their camp, things weren’t quite normal. The tom wasn’t quite sure why the ShadowClan leader, Halestar, had requested help from his clan, but he was sure she had a good reason. Maybe it was just because they didn’t have much of a choice. But that wouldn’t have made much sense either, as ThunderClan and WindClan’s territory could both be accessed quickly. Truthfully, Pleasantpaw didn’t care about the ShadowClan cats staying in their camp. As long as they didn’t bother him in any way or stir up trouble then he had no reason to complain. But not everyone was like Pleasantpaw. If anything, the apprentice was one of the most unique cats amongst the members of his clan and possibly the other clans too. They’d kept peace with each other so far, but the possibility that the peace might be broken soon lingered at the back of his mind. Or he could be wrong and the two clans would get along like siblings. He was rather doubtful of that, as although he might be young, he knew that the they’d never gotten along that well. Perhaps this situation would teach them to not be so edgy around the other.

@Lawlipop
((Im so so so sorry for making you wait, I have some real life things going on, pretend she just finished talking to Cloversplash))

Honeypool remained in her dark hiding spot, still afraid, but she seemed to look a bit brighter than before after discussing her issues with her former mentor. Her advice to me was to follow my heart. How can I still follow it when it caused so much tension and trouble for me? she shook her head in confusion, laying her head between her front legs. She didn't know who she loved for more. Her final decision will not only show who she loves more, but also where her loyalty for her Clan stands. Will she prioritize her own feelings over the well-being of her clan? Fallenstream seems to have already figured out his priorities, why can't she? And Fireflare, she could tell something seemed off with him at the gathering she attended. He didn't seem as nice and gentle as he seemed to be before. Why does this have to be so difficult? she said in her head, rearing her head up to sky. StarClan please.... guide my way. As she watched the sky, a silhouette of black danced around her peripheral vision and made her jump in fear, her first nervous thoughts thinking it was the inky deputy himself, speaking of the devil. Her fur bristled until her vision became focused and less shaky as she realized it wasn't Fallenstream at all. He didn't even come close to Fallenstream's height, making her earlier freak out completely ridiculous. It was a mere apprentice minding his own business. He had the same black tone as Fallenstream, but he had white coloring on him as well and his eyes were in fact yellow, not blue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Cloversplash listened intently, every word soaked up by her sensitive ears. She was genuinely worried and interested; everything that her old apprentice said mattered to her. Honeypool had always been almost like a daughter to her, a young friend who looked up to the older warrior for comfort and advice. And so, if anything ailed her, she wished to know. "Oh, darling... That is quite the briar stuck in your paw, isn't it? The only thing I can tell you is to follow your heart; whoever you love more, and loves you back, is probably the best choice. Stars above, I remember when I younger and fell in love. She was a beautiful cat; perfect in every way. But sadly, she didn't return my feelings. So choose wisely who you love, okay? I know you can think wisely for yourself. And as for your situation? I feel it is about as normal as anything any of us experience is,"she replied, her voice sometimes trailing off wistfully, but normally staying a focused and present tone. "And just know, your old mentor is always willing to give you a bit of comfort. I've been in yours paws before, trust me."

Honeypool's ear listened to every word her mentor was preaching to her. Honeypool before felt so lost and didn't have another cat to turn to and talk about her issues. She understood what she was telling her, but she wasn't too sure what to do with it. She looked up and tried to see if she could the ebony deputy in the clearing. "I..." she began. I just don't know... I really don't know... "C-Cloversplash, I feel like me following my heart is how I hurt two innocent toms. I don't see how following it anymore will solve everyone's problem..." she mewed, not doubting her mentor's words, but herself, not believing she will be the wisest with the advice she was gifted. "...I'll try however. I am not too confident in myself, but I'll try... for you." she gingerly places her paw on her former mentor's. "And Cloversplash.... thank you for everything." Her honey colored eyes were able to light up a bit just by this short conversation, because she knew that no matter what happens, she has another cat to encourage her.

Last edited by Lawlipop; August 15th, 2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Fogleap tilted his ears towards the younger cat, wanting to show him that he was actually listening. "Ah, yeah the storm has taken quite a toll on Shadowclan." He chuckled lightly when Elmpaw got Geckoleafs name wrong, "Actually it's Geckoleaf, also I am not going to kill you." The Siamese couldn't hold back a laugh, "I know it's against the warrior code, I would never do that. Besides I am surrounded by your clan mates, as well as my own. I'd sure get an earful if from Russetstar even for just threatening you. Not that I want to anyway." He smiled.
Elmpaw was still slightly distrustful of the warrior," Oh- it means you want me to be half alive and bloody, not killing fully by you...An-And i-if you w-want to k-kill m-me I'm willing to g-go with you t-to the territory and l-let you do it." He whispered," Just don't tell Fallenstorm, you're deputy." He meowed unaware it's Fallenstream.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here