Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:46 PM

Old August 27th, 2017, 05:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Rising too her hackles Stormpelt glared down at the Tom taking a step back avoiding his paw. "I should be asking you that question Rouge.", The Molly hissed. Her purly white teeth shines as the sun hit them. Her mignight pelt has rised her tail puffed up. She took a menancing step forward towards the tom.
The tom took a sniff of the air. The tom took a step forward, showing that he was not afraid. "Rogue? And? Your a Shadowclan cat in Riverclan territory. You'll get in way more trouble then me." He hissed, clawing the ground.
Old August 27th, 2017, 05:39 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
The tom took a sniff of the air. The tom took a step forward, showing that he was not afraid. "Rogue? And? Your a Shadowclan cat in Riverclan territory. You'll get in way more trouble then me." He hissed, clawing the ground.

Hissing at the Tom when he took a step forward she glared at him. "Yes Rouge, and I know I'm a Shadow can cat.", The Molly spat back. Her glare have not wavered one but as she narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm because ShadowClan territory is flooded. So the one that's in trouble is you.", Stormpelt said.
Old August 27th, 2017, 06:07 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Spicepaw cocked his head in question as Quillpaw's face turned from a bright smile to a look of horror. But upon hearing the multi-colored tom's words, Spicepaw only smiled. "Excuse me, that's not very nice to mock others." He meowed, thinking back to this morning. But his smile was still playful and fun-loving.

As Quillpaw suddenly launched himself at Spicepaw, the russet tom's yellow-green eyes widened as the younger apprentice bowled into him. They both fell onto the ground, Spicepaw rolling back towards they drier part of the territory. When they stopped rolling, Spicepaw was underneath Quillpaw, splayed out on his belly. Shaking his head to clear it of the dizziness, Spicepaw sneezed as the grass below his nose tickled it. "You okay?" He meowed, turning his head to glance up at Quillpaw. "I see you need a little help with directions." Spicepaw had guess that he had been trying to pull him into the pool, but as they could clearly see, that didn't work out so well.
Quillpaw grunted as the two toms began rolling away from the pool, much to his dismay. But it wasn't all too bad as he found himself standing over Spicepaw, quickly adopting a victorious look. He hooked his head over Spicey's shoulder in his attempt to discover whatever the tom was feeling - perhaps his face would reveal all? - but then he sharply retreated back as Spicepaw surprised him with a sneeze. When Quillpaw's tactic was questioned, he couldn't help but bare his teeth in a playful snarl. Spicey had practically handed to him an obvious opportunity to tease him. ``No I don't! I just know how frightening water is to you, and so I had to get you away from it fast! Before it ate you.``

Quillpaw dropped, rolling midair so that he landed on Spicepaw and they formed a `t` shape. His belly was exposed to the sky, his forepaws tucked against his chest and his hind legs sprawled against the ground. His ear flicked, his whiskers twitched, and his eyes were wide with a kit-like amusement. He let himself relax, forcing all his weight on Spicepaw. ``Can't have you trying to roll away from me, now can we?`` Quillpaw spoke with a purr, a bright smile stretched across his face.
Old August 27th, 2017, 06:12 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Hissing at the Tom when he took a step forward she glared at him. "Yes Rouge, and I know I'm a Shadow can cat.", The Molly spat back. Her glare have not wavered one but as she narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm because ShadowClan territory is flooded. So the one that's in trouble is you.", Stormpelt said.
The spotted tom hissed. "You don't know anything do you?" He lashed his tail, clawing at the cat and missing slightly. "I'm just trying to eat, you can't stop me from doing that!" He hissed.
Old August 27th, 2017, 06:33 PM
STORM

Quote:
The spotted tom hissed. "You don't know anything do you?" He lashed his tail, clawing at the cat and missing slightly. "I'm just trying to eat, you can't stop me from doing that!" He hissed.

Stormpelt glared at the Tom her blood boiled when he clawed at her face. Before she knew it she launched herself at him. She pinned him too the ground showing the rage in her eyes. "You are taking Riverclans food! Plus you are in Their territory you flea ridden-!", The Molly yelled before taking a deep breathe. She needed too stop herself before anything escalates, well more than it should be. Getting off him her tail flicked angerly. "Take the food.", She said stiffly. She knew that she would regret her dicision later.
Old August 28th, 2017, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw shook her head," Trainings going good. My mentor's trying to help me hunting wise have a perfect arc in catching fish, and since Shadowclan is here, my mentor found a Shadowclanner willing to teach the both of us how to hunt land prey as it may one day save our lives."
Herringpaw's eyes widened as he was told that she didn't know how to hunt land preys. "W-Wait, your mentor doesn't know how..?" He asked, after all, he did know, it was one of the first thing he had even learned. "I know how to since I was like... 7 moons." He admitted. "Well, I could show you how, it's actually easier than catching fishes and all that." He added with a smile.
Old August 28th, 2017, 08:42 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A game? Cardinalflash was always up for a good game. He loved games, almost more then anything else. For him, games were the way that he liked to express himself. Even when he was flirting, he wasn't above beating an object of his affection in a game or two. It was all good competition, anyways. And so there was nothing to worry about! Bright optics gleamed as he watched Swallowheather. There was no denying that she was attractive, in fact, she was very much attractive. More so then Cardinalflash would have liked to admit. She was almost too pretty for his liking. Was Swallowheather out of his league? Of course not! And even if that were true, he never would have admitted it. There was no way that someone like her was out of his league! He caught the eye of many pretty felines, all the time! Except he was confident his brother wouldn't be saying the same, Jaywhisper seemed to think that he wasn't sucessful with his flirty endeavours. Cardinalflash, on the other hand, preferred to look on the bright side and believe in himself. Specifically believe that he could get any she cat in the Clan that he wanted to.

"A game sounds great to me, Swallowheather. Maybe we could do... a couples game?" The tom suggested, getting up so that he could pad over next to the attractive feline. A couples game, of course! Why hadn't he thought of it before? It was the perfect - the only - way to get himself and the beautiful feline together. That would work perfectly. As long as they ended up on the same team, that was... Cardinalflash wouldn't want her falling for the wrong tom. After all, Jaywhisper carried a certain amount of - well - personality appeal. His physical appeal was greater, though, he was certainly the more handsome of the two. And the less honest, a combination that every she cat in the world was probably angry with. There was no way that they would like the type of cat who wasn't honest, and was physical appealing but had not much going for him personalitywise. Bright optics gleamed in a friendly manner as he watched Swallowheather. "What was your idea, beautiful?" If only she would just give him some encouragement. Something that told him yes, she was interested and she was absolutely going to fall in love with him. Something that said... 'I like you, C-Flash.' Except so far he hadn't found much of that. What a shame... and he had been hoping that she would just fall in love with him. It seemed nothing in life came free, did it?

That was annoying. Cardinalflash had been hoping that he might find something like, well... like Swallowheather's affections coming for free. He desperately wanted her to at least say something sweet to him. Perhaps he would find himself the object of her affections later. Just as long as it wasn't Jaywhisper. Though, perhaps his brother could use a pretty feline fawning on him. He hadn't looked too pleased about it earlier, but then again... who was Cardinalflash to guess that? The tom rarely looked pleased! He did, however, seem to have his attention on Minnowblossom. Had the tom finally been hooked by little Minnie? Well, well, well... it seemed this would call for further investigation on Cardinalflash's part. He was absolutely going to have to interrogate his brother about the feline later, although he knew that doing it in front of these cats was not going to seem professional. Glancing over at Swallowheather again, the tom shot her a smile and gently put his tail on her back, brushing against her lightly.

"What say we let them play a game and we get away somewhere, hm?" He acted as though her affections had already been won by him. And maybe they had! Maybe she was just... in denial... about how in love with him she was. Yes, yes, of course that was it. She was in denial. Cardinalflash just knew that she couldn't actually not have feelings for him. Every she cat did! They always did! Because he was irresistable, handsome, every good adjective in the book, that was what Cardinalflash was. There was no way that she would be able to find him undesirable. Not with appearances like his. And his personality? Spot on! Wasn't it...? He had always found himself to be irresistable to she cats, although come to think of it, perhaps there was some charm missing.

He could always do with some pointers from his quiet, mysterious brother. She cats loved mystery. For whatever reason, the brightly colored tom had no idea. He had always thought that running around and being loud would be the best way to attract attention from the felines. Though it wasn't always the positive kind... he could remember several distinct occasions when the attention he had recieved had been negative. Not that the feline minded... it sort of came with the territory, didn't it? Attracting she cats, both in good ways and in bad.

Well, Jaywhisper was no Prince Charming - as Swallowheather had been thinking. Though he couldn't have known that. But surely, that was no way to describe him. He was the awkward one, the one who always sat in the corner, quiet and never saying a word... the one who wasn't any sort of a prince. Let alone a charming one. Not to mention sometimes, he didn't even feel like much of a warrior. There were definitely days that he felt more like an apprentice then anything else, and maybe sometimes he wished he were back in those days. Those days of less stress. More freedom. Nothing to worry about. Well, except for training, but surprisingly it was still less stressful then now. These days, he felt pressured to find romance - without actually seeming desperate.

Because it was what, the 'cool' thing to do nowadays? Was that what it was, it was just some sort of way to keep up face in front of clanmates? To act cool without wanting to admit that you weren't in a relationship? Whatever it was, Jaywhisper hated it. He hated it with every part of him. Except maybe, that was just his brain speaking. Maybe just his mind hated this awful thing. Hated being single. But, Jaywhisper didn't want to be a cat like Cardinalflash, either. Running around looking for a relationship everywhere. Making a fool out of himself in front of attractive felines. "I'm not much of one for games." The tom answered, right after his brother had enthusiastically agreed. Of course, what wouldn't Jaywhisper disagree with that his brother seemed to love so much? The two were almost polar opposites. And, they got into a good deal of arguments as well. At the end of the day they were still family and still loved each other, but during it? Fighting was a normal occurance for the two brothers. Not an unusual one, however.

Jaywhisper glanced sharply over at his brother, seeing him move over towards Swallowheather, and rolled his eyes. No surprise there. There went his brother, on to the pretty feline, leaving Minnowblossom and he alone together. It was awkward for him - the feline never knew how to act around she cats. Was he supposed to be himself? Just guarded and calm and... well... himself? Or should he put on an act that he would never be able to keep up? Whichever one it was, Jaywhisper hoped that it was going to be okay.

He hoped Minnowblossom would be cool with him staying there. Did Minnowblossom want to play the game? Or, as C-Flash had called her... Minnie? It definitely was an adorable nickname. And she deserved something like that, but at the same time, it sickened the tom. Made it sound like they had already decided they were going to be keeping company and giving each other sweet words and stuff like that, the most disgusting of events. Was Cardinalflash going to break Minnowblossom's heart? If he did, it was none of Jaywhisper's business. He was perfectly fine with the she cat throwing away her emotions foolishly on his brother, but he was going to stay out of it.

No drama. He promised himself no she cat drama. There was no way that he would get his feelings hooked, as Cardinalflash had already done with the grey and white cat's sister. The more attractive of the two. But, Jaywhisper found her to be too much for him. Still, he couldn't help but gaze upon the other cat with curiousity growing in his eyes. "Yeah. What is this game?" Partly, his voice sounded accusing. That wasn't nice. Maybe he should have tried to sound a little nicer, but then again, he had never been - that type of a cat.

@Constellation

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 28th, 2017, 08:49 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Stormpelt glared at the Tom her blood boiled when he clawed at her face. Before she knew it she launched herself at him. She pinned him too the ground showing the rage in her eyes. "You are taking Riverclans food! Plus you are in Their territory you flea ridden-!", The Molly yelled before taking a deep breathe. She needed too stop herself before anything escalates, well more than it should be. Getting off him her tail flicked angerly. "Take the food.", She said stiffly. She knew that she would regret her decision later.
The tom huffed, lashing his tail even more. "Riverclan has plenty of food! They have one forth of this forest! This is why I left in the first place." Aspen sat next to his prey once more, taking a bite. "Greedy clan cats."
Old August 28th, 2017, 10:43 AM
STORM

Quote:
The tom huffed, lashing his tail even more. "Riverclan has plenty of food! They have one forth of this forest! This is why I left in the first place." Aspen sat next to his prey once more, taking a bite. "Greedy clan cats."

Glaring at the Tom she rolled her eyes. "They still stuggle like the rest of us.", Stormpelt hissed at him. She shook her head at his ignorants she didn't need note did she wanted too listen. Looking up at the sky she Molly's ear twitched slightly. "We are not greedy we are simply trying too survive. As of you are doing right now but I unlike you....live in a CLAN so we have too have our resources full and thriving. And since my clan is taking refugee in Riverclan a lot of food is needed too feed us and them.", She said sighing a worried look fell on her face before it quickly vanished. "On top of it River clan might run out of food even if they own one fourth of the first things change tom.", She said looking back at him. "So don't go out of your way thinking they have all the glory. Hurry up and leave, I rather not be caught talking too a rogue.", Stormpelt hissed.
Old August 28th, 2017, 11:24 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Glaring at the Tom she rolled her eyes. "They still stuggle like the rest of us.", Stormpelt hissed at him. She shook her head at his ignorants she didn't need note did she wanted too listen. Looking up at the sky she Molly's ear twitched slightly. "We are not greedy we are simply trying too survive. As of you are doing right now but I unlike you....live in a CLAN so we have too have our resources full and thriving. And since my clan is taking refugee in Riverclan a lot of food is needed too feed us and them.", She said sighing a worried look fell on her face before it quickly vanished. "On top of it River clan might run out of food even if they own one fourth of the first things change tom.", She said looking back at him. "So don't go out of your way thinking they have all the glory. Hurry up and leave, I rather not be caught talking too a rogue.", Stormpelt hissed.
The tom flicked his ears up, sitting up as he licked his whiskers. "Rogue? That is all I am? I'm a living creature, a cat. I served Windclan until they betrayed me. I watched loners and stray kitty pets starve because of Clan cats being selfish. And having to have every single piece of prey in their territory." The tom inched closer to the she-cat, tail wrapped around his paws. "So, you want me to leave? Oh come on, I can do what I want!"