Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 12:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Spookez.
Today 12:07 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Yesterday 11:57 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:51 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Yesterday 11:32 PM

Old August 28th, 2017, 03:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Thunderclan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications;

I'm Caliapaw. And no, I'm nobody special. You think that, you're going to be setting yourself up for a world of disappointment. Especially if you want me to do something clever or cool. Sorry, guys - not in my personality. You know, I've never had a lot of... what is it called? Oh yeah, confidence. Anyways, I'm female. And not interested, for any of you guys or girls or non-binary cats out there - sorry. Off the market for me. I don't believe in love, and I definitely don't believe in luck. I think everything happens for a reason. There's no random chance. And we don't control our own options. Cause if I did, I would be the leader of some Clan and fighting in battle instead of sitting here talking about my life story. I'm sorry if I'm boring you to death - get used to it. My age? Guys, I'm like, eight moons old. And a warrior apprentice. Yeah, I'm cool with fighting. Expecting a sad backstory here about how I lost my Mother or someone I loved and they died or something? Nah. None of that in my life. Cause I'm boring, right? Boring with a capital 'B.' You guys think I'm not, you have another thing coming. What am I like... find out for yourself, idiots. Just kidding. Eh, I'd say I'm pretty average. Not a rebel. Not especially loyal, but I'm not... disloyal. I'm fairly honest. You know, the occasional white lie here and there - but then again, who doesn't tell a little white lie? Except when it comes to pointing out all of your flaws and stuff, then it's no holds barred. I'm going to tell you exactly what I think. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but not gonna lie - unless I care about you, or I wouldn't care at all. No confidence. Whatsoever. I'm going to second guess myself every time, which is probably why I don't have any friends - haha. Those who can put up with me? Congratulations, guys! Guess what I have to give you now? My company. Yeah, you get to see more of me. Sorry - I just get a little clingy. Oh, and sarcasm... nah, not my thing. What do you think based on everything I've just told you? Think you can make that basic judgement for yourself? Sometimes I'm called insulting. Insulting, wow, you guys come up with the best adjectives. What's next? Lemme guess, something not good. I'm smart. Smart enough, anyways. I retain information really well. I'll remember what you want me to, but I might not remember your name... deal with it. I know the names of the types of trees and plants and bushes around here. I memorized them from what I heard. So sorry if I don't have time to remember your perfect little name - I'm a little busy memorizing everything else. What do I look like? Mm, that's a good question for you blind folks out there. Or those of you who can't see me. Because, you know, I'm totally invisible. Yeah. Special power over here - you'd think I'd feel more special if I were, wouldn't you? Okay - I'm sorry. Why do I want to be a medicine cat... hmm... well you know, I've never really liked fighting. And my life was turned upside down because I have some sort of a disability that no one knows about, or a life changing secret... haha, kidding! Kidding. Totally kidding. No disability. No secret. And I don't dislike fighting. It's neutral with me. If I loved it, I wouldn't be here, and if I hated it, I would probably be telling you. Like I said, I'm boring. Completely ordinary. There is nothing strange or unusual or cool about me, especially not in my appearance. I'm just plain old white and kind of blond-ish. To answer your question that I definitely did not mean to skip over before. I'm sorry. So very sorry. My heartfelt apologies. Anyways, back to why I want to be medicine cat apprentice. Well, like I've told you a thousand times, I'm not special and have zero confidence. Seems like a pretty good job to me - for one thing, I can do something worthwhile with my time. And I get to tell cats what to do. Pfft, bossy? Me? Nah. Just a little bit on the micro-managing side. And a perfectionist... with no confidence... haha, have you heard that one before? The perfectionist with no confidence. Sounds like the beginning of a romance story, that is, if I were interested. Sorry y'all. Okay, okay, let me see... if I could change something, it would be organization. I'd make sure everything was more organized. And I would make the Clan aware of different dangers. Sometimes I feel like we aren't really aware of what a medicine cat really does. They don't get enough appreciation. Sure, they're supposed to be respected and blah, blah, blah, but... I would make the Clan aware of just how much they do for us. And I'd still have zero confidence, so I would probably need to get someone else to do it for me. Anyways, thanks for listening to this girl rant. Catch you later.

Plot Idea: When Wheatfur first meets Caliapaw, he doesn't think she's anything too special. She seems pretty average to him... and basic. The she cat does all the natural apprentice stuff, for StarClan's sake! But, one day, she offers to help out in the medicine cat's den. Or - asks, and then tells him she's going to. It's obvious Caliapaw doesn't mess around. When the first patient comes in, it's nothing too bad. But they're crying anyways. They're young, just a moon or so younger then Calia, and she feels a sting of pity for them. But, of course, she's not one to just change herself like that. And so she asks them, more nicely, if they would stop. Then proceeds to tell them they're going to be fine, it's just a minor injury and they'll be fixed up in no time. Wheatfur tells her to get out of the way - at first she snaps back, but when he presses her harder, she finally moves. He doesn't really know whether she should be there - she seems to be more in the way then ever. But, every herb he asks her for that day, she remembers. And when she sees him again, she asks him if he needs any more '_____.' Wheatfur is surprised that she remembered, especially since she looked sort of bored after a couple of hours, but he definitely doesn't show it. Some time passes, and Caliapaw grows older.

She's been helping Wheatfur for a moon or so now, going in there every once in a while and making her smart remarks such as 'it's just a scratch, geez' or 'what were you thinking, are you stupid?' Even to the ones who are more badly hurt, Caliapaw's colors don't change. She's generally calling somebody stupid, or making fun of them. Eventually Wheatfur gets used to it and even sees some of himself in this young apprentice. She's different. Different in the most average way possible... there's nothing special about her, and that's what makes her different. Her family is all together. No disabilities. No heart-wrenching backstory about how she lost someone she loved. She's not scared of fighting, like some other cats. She's completely ordinary, and that's what makes her extraordinary. Caliapaw's memorized most of the herbs by now, however - she doesn't know what they're for. Just what they are. When Wheatfur's supply gets low, he can send her out - just tell her the name of an herb and show it to her, and she remembers. Now, at this point in time, Caliapaw's warrior training is coming along quite well. So far she's been doing great and it looks like her heart is in it. But she still loves helping Wheatfur in her spare time. They're both her passions, and she doesn't seem to like being with the other apprentices. They don't understand why she doesn't seem like her "toughness" is an act, or why she doesn't have anything to say about her backstory.

So, when Wheatfur asks her to be his apprentice... Caliapaw is thrilled. Except in her traditional way, she blows it off with a 'cool, thanks.' But then she comes up next to him and tells him just how excited she is, in a voice that she normally doesn't use. Now, there was one tom who held quite an interest in Caliapaw, and another cat - a she cat. Both of them are angry when she becomes medicine cat apprentice, but decide that they want to see if they can get her to break the code. Of course, their efforts come to nothing... although they never stop trying. Always trying to get her to do something. Wheatfur notices this and becomes suspicious, which angers Caliapaw. Of course she wouldn't break the code! Especially not for something as stupid as love! Which she still doesn't believe in. Still, Wheatfur isn't sure about her and keeps a close eye on her. Now, one day Caliapaw goes herb-picking and takes the she cat with her. The she cat is quite forceful, trying to get Caliapaw to break the Code and run away with her, just leaving the Clan behind. Of course Caliapaw refuses, and is furious that the she cat would try and get her to do such a thing. When the she cat presses, she snaps back saying that it's not just against the Code but that even if that weren't an issue, her mentor's respect and trust is and she would lose both if she did something stupid like that.

She doesn't hang out with the she cat anymore. Now, time passes and Caliapaw begins getting older. The tom is quite shy, more offstandish, and his personality more or less fascinates her. She becomes best friends with him - though he thinks it's encouragement and tells the she cat about their bond. This makes the she cat furious, and she decides to get revenge on Caliapaw. So she goes and tells Wheatfur that Caliapaw is running away with the tom. Now, of course he's suspicious of the she cat, and he so he talks to Caliapaw, who of course denies it. Meanwhile, the tom's been trying to "date" Caliapaw - taking her out in the evenings, and giving her gifts, and he's even gotten purposely hurt just for the sake of having her check him over. Caliapaw doesn't suspect a thing, but Wheatfur does. So he confronts her. Now, of course the feline is hurt and angry by this confrontation and she once again, denies it. But the she cat is still not done. In anger, she kills the tom so that all of Caliapaw's attention can be fixed on her. And Caliapaw... having some warrior training... lashes out at the cat, aiming to kill.

Wheatfur manages to save the she cat, but he's angry with Caliapaw for not coming to him. She's heartbroken at the loss of her friend and the one cat she believed that someday, she might actually develop interest in. But that's all gone now. And so Caliapaw continues her training as a medicine cat, the she cat stays out of her way, and she doesn't have any close friends. Until a cat from the same Mother as her previous best friend, from a different litter - he's a few moons older then Caliapaw - attracts her attention. The two of them become best friends, but Caliapaw remains guarded. She tells Wheatfur she's not sure about having friends, but he reassures her that he won't judge. She's free to do as she wishes... he can't control her decisions. And he will always hold a certain amount of respect and trust for the apprentice, no matter what it is that she does.

Picture Ref: https://www.google.com/search?q=whit...JqJ2MXJFA6BhM:

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:43 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
@Doctor Andreas Marino
Verglas will be so proud of his daughter!
Than he'll complain about starclan knows what <3
Starkit has two father figures, she's so happy~!
(Maybe Verglaseyes could complain about her mother being negligent.)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name
Tesiakit Tesiapaw Tesiagaze/Tesiapath

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
Tesiapaw is a very relaxed tom. He's good with whatever life throws at him, and is very adaptable. His being this relaxed often leads others to believe that he is lazy, and this is often true. It's something he's often scolded on. However, being as laid-back as he is, this tom doesn't really care what other cats think of him unless they are his friends or family. Their opinions he considers deeply. Tesiapaw is also very protective of those cats who he cares about, sometimes overly so. He can make them feel completely smothered or caged at times. At other times, though, he is subtle that you wouldn't notice him being protective at all. Tesiapaw is also a very funny cat, making jokes that are occasionally, but usually not, at his own expense. This tom is a perfectionist, and often tries to take things over simply so they can be done his way.

Appearance
Tesiapaw is a short-furred dusky-brown tabby with a white belly, paws, and splash on his face. He has a black-tipped tail and warm amber eyes. His ears have small tufts of fur on the ends. Tesiapaw has a sturdy build.

Why does he want to be a medicine cat?
Tesiapaw didn't really care if he was a warrior or medicine cat apprentice for all of his kithood. In both, he had to learn, had responsibilities, had cats relying on him. He didn't think hunting for prey sounded any better than hunting for herbs, or fighting infection any better than fighting an enemy clan. Neither gave him the careless lifestyle he desired. But early on in his apprenticeship as a warrior, he realized that his laziness was no longer acceptable. His family and closest friends, the cats whose opinions he cared about, saw how often he relaxed, and thought baddly of it. They thought baddly of him.

Of course, instead of deciding just to do his fair share around camp, Tesiapaw decided to become a medicine cat apprentice. He would have the same amount of work- at least, he thought he would- and he would have much more respect from the clan. No cat would think baddly of him anymore if he was a medicine cat's apprentice.

Plot ideas
Tesiapaw would be very lazy and neglect his duties if chosen. He wouldn't really recognize the importance of his commitment to the role. Once he saw the Moonpool and spoke with StarClan, however, that would change. He'd probably see something along the lines of wounded cats struggling to breath while an older Tesiagaze/path watched, flicking his tail contentedly while eating fresh-kill. That'd make him realize what would happen if he didn't get his act together, and he began to take his duties seriously.

What would he do as a medicine cat?
Once Tesiapaw had earned his full name as a medicine cat, he would teach any warriors of the clan who wanted to learn basic herbs, such as marigold, poppy seeds, and coltsfoot, just in case there was ever an emergency where no medicine cats were available. He'd never let his vision from the first time he visited the Moonpool happen.

Now, for an interview...

"Hello, Tesiapaw! My name is Splash. Is it ok if I ask you a few questions?"

"Mrrrow? Oh, come onnn... you just woke me up from the best dream. Sure, I guess."

"Great, thanks. First of all, what was your dream about?"

"Well, that's a weird question, Splash. I was dreaming that I was lying next to a rabbit burrow and rabbits kept running out and straight into my mouth. It was great!"

"Interesting. Tesiapaw, what all have you done today?"

"Erm... well, I.. I b-brought a few sticks t-to camp to weave into the dens..."

"Ah. You do realize, Tesiapaw, that it is sunhigh? Is that all?"

"Um... yes, it is."

"Tesiapaw, what have all the other apprentices been do-"

"Well, that's all the time I have. Bye, Splash."

Last edited by Splash; August 28th, 2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Good luck everyone

Last edited by Charmer; September 24th, 2017 at 12:25 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM

My Mood: Dead

Wisteriakit // Wisteriapaw // Wisteriaglow
//
Female
//
Heteroromantic // Asexual
//
2-3 Moons
//
Wisteriapaw is a loud, talkative apprentice, who is unafriad to speak her mind, which can sometimes get her into trouble with other warriors or apprentices. She often founds herself torn between wanting to grow big and strong like the warriors and fight, but she always has the pulsing fear of hurting someone - which, other kits say is "stupid", since fighting is a part of protecting her Clan. And if she doesn't protect her Clan, she can't be a warrior. Often, because of this, Wisteriakit seems down and snappy to others. Even as a kit, some others don't want to be around her. Wisteria is hereditarily affected with ataxia, a disorder that causes a minor distemper virus, leading her to sometimes have anger fits. As an apprentice she slightly grows out of them, learning to control herself, but she still often bites sticks and stuff to keep from yelling out. The ataxia also causes her to have a lack of balance, and if she's running, she tends to sometimes fall. She also cannot climb trees, for once she tried and wasn't able to balance on a branch, having to be rescued by a queen. The other kits say she's weird and strange, but honestly, Wisteriapaw doesn't even realize that there is something wrong with her. She goes on with life like usually, just assuming that others are annoying and she tends to be clumsy sometimes. She isn't fully affected with the disease, meaning that her symptoms are 'diluted' in a way, so no one really assumes she has a disorder. She tries to help others to the best of her ability, being nice and giving a paw when someone needs it, but otherwise she has a short-fuse, especially when it comes to others her age, which makes it next to impossible to make friends. But, she is quite content being alone.
//
Wisteriakit was born to a female cat, called Ice for her long, bright white whiskers and pale eyes. Ice was a captive of a cat mill, and had been force-bred to produce kittens for the stock. Wisteria was born with one sibling, and an unnamed father who was taken away. After weaning, Wisteria was separated from her mother and put in a tight little cage with her sibling, malnourished and on the brink of death. Ice soon died, and was taken away, leaving Wisteria and her brother, named Chrome, distraught. One night, Chrome and Wisteria were able to claw their way out of their cage with the help of the cat who was let out to chase rats, called Crow. Crow swung open their cage in the middle of the night, and Wisteria and Chrome escaped out into the night, but they couldn't go far with no food and water, and being very young kits, they couldn't hunt. At three moons old, Chrome was found dead, and Wisteria was shocked, but didn't understand what death was, so she assumed her brother was asleep and would find her later. The kit found a rotting rat next to a tree trunk and ate what she could scavenge, including the maggots. Soon she got a little energy and went on, but she passed out before she really could get anywhere, or see Chrome again, as she was expecting. When she woke up, she was in the jaws of a cat she had never scented before, but she was too weak to fight back. Soon, she learned, she had been brought to ThunderClan. At this point, she was about three moons, still too young to be an apprentice, so she was taken in by a foster mother, Cherrystride.
//
Mother - Ice (deceased)
Father - unknown
Brother - Chrome (deceased)
Foster Mother - Cherrystride (rped by me)
Foster Father - still looking
Foster Siblings - still looking
//
Wisteriakit is a white she-cat with thin black tabby stripes covering her whole body, and she has one full black paw. Her pawpads and nose are black, and she has striking amber eyes.

//
Wisteriakit would like to be a medicine cat because, she feels slightly uncomfortable with being a warrior, and she feels like she could serve her Clan more with such a role - she also thinks training as a medicine cat would require much more talking then being a warrior, and she wants to talk as much as possible - with as little cats refuting her as possible! I know that's really cliche, but it's just her personality.
//
Wisteriakit has not quite developed what she would do to be a medicine cat, but she knows that she would really like to start an herb plot on a small row of dirt behind the den. She always thought it would be so cool to control PLANTS, and how awesome it would be if she could "tame" the herbs and use them to help her Clan. She always had an obsession with flowers, and how they were so bright, even at night, in a world of darkness. She wants to be like the flowers, and she'd definitely bite a few and place them in the garden! Overall, she just wants to heal, not hurt, and this is more of an add-on she'd love/strive to do. Other plot ideas could be that possibly her mouth gets her into trouble with Wheatfur, and Snowstar or Bubblestep find out, and she has the possibility of losing her apprenticeship (but she doesn't).
//
I hope I left nothing out, and good luck to everyone who entered!

Last edited by Aquarius; September 6th, 2017 at 10:11 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:04 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Bumpalicious

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:17 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Name- Ravenkit
Gender-Female
Age-5 moons
Sexuality-Straight
Personality-she is a sweet cat with open ears. She takes instructions very serious and she is hard working. Even if she can't fight she will fight. She can be a grump at times. {Sorry its short}
Appearance- White she cat with faded black splotches and green eyes. She has a fluffy tail to.
Why they want to be a MCA- She wants to be able to help her clan so they can protect others. She has always taken it seriously and just wants to help others

Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for- She also is half blind.
Plot Idea- So, when she becomes med cat maybe WheatWheatfur could be looking for herbs and Raven paw is supposed to treat a bad wound alone.
(Its really short and I'm sorry I don't know what to write.)
(I have also been on this site for more than two months)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 3rd, 2017, 08:25 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Burnet
kit - paw - flower
--
Personality
Calm down! You’ll never have to say those words to Burnet. It’s more like “Hurry up!” that you would say with her around. Because, you see, Burnet is calm and collected. One who would prefer to watch than to be out there doing everything. Well, let me rephrase that. One who would prefer to watch than to be out there doing most things. There are some things, that Burnet might do more than you would expect. You see, even if she is not one to crave all the attention, she isn’t one who would want to leave the fighting to everyone else. Even if she doesn’t show it in the same way, that doesn’t make it any different. She wants to become a great warrior, maybe even leader some day, but really, she just wants to be able to be loved by most everyone. She doesn’t flirt. She doesn’t cause drama. She’s that cat you can go to when you need love, when you need care, when you need help. She will love you forever, even if you do not love her back, that doesn’t matter to her. She just knows that every cat needs love, even if they don’t show it. Whether it’s romantic love, or friendship, she knows every cat needs to find it at some point. She doesn’t like drama either. She hates it. She tends to hang out with toms, for she believes it’s less drama. Burnet tries her best to get every cat to understand that, sadly sometimes it doesn’t work. Everything can’t go right. She also is terrible at persuading cats. She thinks its begging. She doesn’t want to make cats do things against their will. “It’s wrong.” However, as i’m sure it was explained before, this molly has a little daredevil in her. It’s no fun to just sit around while everyone else gets to play. So, sometimes she decides she needs to spend time playing. Playing with her friends. Now, she sticks to the sidelines or plays daredevil most of the time. But she isn’t afraid to call you out if you’re doing something wrong. If you lie, you got a sharp-tongued gal coming at you. It goes away in about a minute, but I’m sure you can tell that she really isn’t just the sweetest, because, no one can be.
--
Appearance
Ref | Ref
--
Now that we have covered the basics, let me tell you a little bit more about Burnetkit. A bit of background and where she is currently,
siblings and such. You see, Burnetkit's mother, Robinfur has a bit of a problem with ever falling in love with a tom from her clan, resulting in many half siblings. Burnetkit is one out of two kits of a litter with Horseradish and Robinfur, the other one being Ravelledkit. This molly, as I'm sure you can tell is quiet, but her brother is two. They might be two of the quietest kits in the nursery, as the prefer not to talk. I'm sure you read the personality though, as Burnet is protective and not afraid to fight. She actually kind of craves adventure out of the clans. To learn why her father, is never there.

--
Burnetkit, why would it interest you to become the medicine cat apprentice?
Huh? Oh, well... I'm not exactly the type who might be the greatest warrior in the clans, because honestly, I'm always quiet, what if cats think I'm weak?
It sound's like you're power hungry.
I wouldn't put it that way. I just am more of the kind to watch, unless of course there is a good play fight to join... Is there one over there?
It can wait.
Fine.
So, would there be anything important you would do?
Medicine cats heal the clan, that's important.
I mean something other medicine cats didn't do.
I guess I could look for new herbs if that's what you mean, or I could easily sense if the herbs had gone bad. Though I think all medicine cats can do that.
You can go now.
Okay.. I think I'll go hang out in my mother's nest and wait until there's a fun game to play.
--
As for plots..
1. She is rather distant for a while, because she is confused about her father. Wheatfur may have to help her understand that her loyalty lies with ThunderClan

Last edited by Cosmo; September 3rd, 2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 08:43 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Name: lillykit/Lillypaw/ Lillyfur
Sexuality: straight
Personality:
| peaceful| Smart| Neat| Shy | weak| calm | odd| caring| curious
Lillykit is a shy kit and is every fragile. She is mostly calm but at times she could become a bit stressed depending in the problem. To others she is seen as odd as she does stuff differently than other kits, she sometimes twitches her whiskers at random time and uncomfortable for others when it happenes. She is every neat and caring as she wants to help everyone in different ways. She loves to learn new things and is very curious. She is comfortable to her herself and she wants other to see that she can be herself.
Appearance:
A white she-cat with light brown patches in her fur. She has green eyes, and brown paws.
Why do they want to be a MCA:
she doesn't like to fight. She wants to help her clan by not fighting. She likes to look at the herbs and is every curious about what the herbs do. She is peaceful and doesn't want to fight unlike her brother she might have to.
Other: she is a kit that will probably be kit napped if the tc and wc polts had happened.
How would she make the clan better:
by helping out everyone.
Polt ideas:
none really
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; September 4th, 2017 at 11:33 AM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:32 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

bumpo

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends