Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Redfeather laughed
" You seem happy " he meowed . Birdsong tilted her head as an idea popped in her head even tho they where in a clan
" I have an idea ! We can be like a group or something ! Shadowclans trio! " she mewed as she hopped
Moonclaw pondedered this but then thought of something more creative, "Alright but how about we call it Bird's Red Moon." She offered. She combine all of their Prefixes and was thinking, "Or Songs of Feathered Claws,"
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Moonclaw pondedered this but then thought of something more creative, "Alright but how about we call it Bird's Red Moon." She offered. She combine all of their Prefixes and was thinking, "Or Songs of Feathered Claws,"
Redfeather and birdsong looked at each other with a smile they put out their paws as they waved them three time redfeather had his paw curled while birdsong had it flat
" Ha! Birds red moon! " she meowed as redfeather laughed and tumbled over like a kit . ' I can't belie v we have attempted to play rock whisker claw! ' He thought ( rock paper sicors : 3 )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 12th, 2017, 04:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Tumblekit turned her crystalline gaze on her brother, mewing under her breath at him, "No, I've got this!" Her eyes returned to the warrior in front of her with a hardened glint. "We were just minding our own business. We have every right to be out here." Tumblekit meowed firmly, challenging the ginger tom to doubt her. The warrior's size didn't faze the feline, nor did his gender. Sure, she'd never met an adult tom before, having never met her father before, but the fact that he was so much larger and probably had more muscle in his paw than she had in her whole body didn't matter to Tumblekit. She wasn't going to let anyone push her or Coastkit around, no matter their size.

"Our mom knows where we are." The lie dripped off her tongue as smoothly as honey. The last thing she needed was this tom trying to find Coral or trying to make them go back to the nursery. The she-kit moved closer to Coastkit, hoping that it would be harder for the warrior to step on them or try to force them back to the nursery. The small feline was pretty confident that she could take him, though. Especially is Coastkit helped. Sure, they were much much smaller but they were faster and it would be a two on one. Still, she had a slight doubt that it would work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chestnutsplash was clearly not impressed. He eyed the two young kits, scoffing. Brother and sister? He guessed. Kits their age needed to be in the nursery. Shame on their mother for not watching them. The tom eyed them for a good amount of time, seemingly looking as if he was thinking of some punishments for them for breaking the code or whatever. But, he drew his head back, and flicked his tail at the she kit's words. He could tell she stood up more for them both then her brother. Chestnutsplash was pretty amused, and he stepped back for a moment to get a good standing point. "Temper, temper, niña." His voice was gruff, a clear Spanish accent showing through. "There is too many cats for the two of you to be out here. Do you see any other niños around here?" He didn't have time to glance around. With the clan full of Shadowclan and Riverclan twisted together, it was pretty hard to tell of any other kits their age was from here.

At her words, Chestnutsplash glared curiously at her. She said their mother was around, and that she knew where they were. Chestnutsplash had been tricked before, and he was pretty gullible at times, but the way it rolled off her tongue - so swiftly, so confidently, made him think...yes, she was being truthful. Their mothers knew where they were. Yet, why would a Riverclan Queen want her kits to be in the middle of this chaos? All kits do is bring trouble. "Is that so?" He asked, giving his jaws a lick. He had ran all this way, hoping to catch a swim. Maybe even fish a bit. He was still looking around for his brother, wondering if Hazelnutsplash wanted to join in on the fun. Too nosy kits had ruined his plans. "Then, where is she? Is she nearby?" He asked, maintains a calm leveled tone as he talked to this she kit. It was just very dangerous for a mother to leave her kits out in the open alone. Especially with crowded space. Not only was he dampening their day of mischief, but he was dampening his own since he took the time off his schedule to handle these troublemaking kits!
Coastkit watched his sister, admiring her determination in such a situation. He seemed to almost inflate with the confidence that radiated off of her, strightening up from his hunched over and nervous position. A grin appeared on his features, and he turned to look back at Chestnutsplash with an almost smug expression as the lie rolled from Tumblekit smoothly. She worded that perfectly! However, as he studied the warrior once more, with a now slighly new perspective, it was clear that he was not impressed by that. But, this particular tom held onto hope.

He bounced to his paws, balancing on his toes, and hoped it would make him feel less small compared to him. The warrior was still huge, but Coastkit still held tightly to any confidence he had borrowed from his sister, staring up at him with one more set of determined blue eyes. "Yeah! That is so!" He meowed loudly in response to his first question, finally speaking up from his position next to Tumblekit. However, at his second question, he hesitated slightly; but still proceeded to answer after a quick look in Tumblekit's direction. Hopefully, I don't mess this up... "She's in the nursery taking a nap," He meowed, trying to let the lie come out as smoothly as Tumblekit's had. Coast caught sight of something he could add in the background, his smile only widening as he gaze quickly shifted back to the warrior. "She said that we could grab breakfast by ourselves today." The tomkit made a nod toward the freshkill pile, which they had been heading in the direction of; if only by coincidence though.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; September 12th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Redfeather and birdsong looked at each other with a smile they put out their paws as they waved them three time redfeather had his paw curled while birdsong had it flat
" Ha! Birds red moon! " she meowed as redfeather laughed and tumbled over like a kit . ' I can't belie v we have attempted to play rock whisker claw! ' He thought ( rock paper sicors : 3 )
Her tail lashed angrily at them and she stalked away, "It was way more creative then 'ShadowClans Trio' she thought bitterly to herself. Her stone hard heart was beginning to soften, leading to actual emotions. She stopped herself on the other side of camp and started reforming that thick barrier, she thought of her amnesia.

Last edited by SacredMadness; September 12th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:

Her tail lashed angrily at them and she stalked away, "It was way more creative then 'ShadowClans Trio' she thought bitterly to herself. Her stone hard heart was beginning to soften, leading to actual emotions. She stopped herself on the other side of camp and started reforming that thick barrier, she thought of her amnesia.
Birdsong ears where back she ran after moonclaw
" Hey , I liked the name . I didn't say it in a mean way . I was betting redfeather picked the other one that's why I said ' ha " she meowed hoping it would settle thing as she saw redfeather laughing and rolling around in the grass

Old September 12th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Birdsong ears where back she ran after moonclaw
" Hey , I liked the name . I didn't say it in a mean way . I was betting redfeather picked the other one that's why I said ' ha " she meowed hoping it would settle thing as she saw redfeather laughing and rolling around in the grass
Moonclaw ignored Birdsong and Redfeather as she bounded as far away from Redfeather as possible. She had a feeling friends weren't a good idea. Nobody understood her better than herself.
Old September 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:

Moonclaw ignored Birdsong and Redfeather as she bounded as far away from Redfeather as possible. She had a feeling friends weren't a good idea. Nobody understood her better than herself.
Birdsong ears where pinned against her head , she felt heart broken
" great , there goes another friend . Maybe I'm not supposed to have one " she meowed sadly as she waddled to a bush as she sat down looking the other way . Redfeather brought himself together as he shook his fur , he saw that the two where separated ' oh great another problem ' He thought as he saw moonclaw he figured he better just stay where he was

Old September 12th, 2017, 06:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw gave an over exaggerated nod of her head. "Oh, yes," the molly exclaimed in a way that made it clear she agreed with Honeypaw wholeheartedly. "It would be simply awful to be stuck training some jerk or troublemaker."
She nodded," I'm fine with a shy apprentice, one like us, maybe a sarcastic, but hard-working one, but a rude one, or lazy one would be awful."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chestnutsplash was clearly not impressed. He eyed the two young kits, scoffing. Brother and sister? He guessed. Kits their age needed to be in the nursery. Shame on their mother for not watching them. The tom eyed them for a good amount of time, seemingly looking as if he was thinking of some punishments for them for breaking the code or whatever. But, he drew his head back, and flicked his tail at the she kit's words. He could tell she stood up more for them both then her brother. Chestnutsplash was pretty amused, and he stepped back for a moment to get a good standing point. "Temper, temper, niña." His voice was gruff, a clear Spanish accent showing through. "There is too many cats for the two of you to be out here. Do you see any other niños around here?" He didn't have time to glance around. With the clan full of Shadowclan and Riverclan twisted together, it was pretty hard to tell of any other kits their age was from here.

At her words, Chestnutsplash glared curiously at her. She said their mother was around, and that she knew where they were. Chestnutsplash had been tricked before, and he was pretty gullible at times, but the way it rolled off her tongue - so swiftly, so confidently, made him think...yes, she was being truthful. Their mothers knew where they were. Yet, why would a Riverclan Queen want her kits to be in the middle of this chaos? All kits do is bring trouble. "Is that so?" He asked, giving his jaws a lick. He had ran all this way, hoping to catch a swim. Maybe even fish a bit. He was still looking around for his brother, wondering if Hazelnutsplash wanted to join in on the fun. Too nosy kits had ruined his plans. "Then, where is she? Is she nearby?" He asked, maintains a calm leveled tone as he talked to this she kit. It was just very dangerous for a mother to leave her kits out in the open alone. Especially with crowded space. Not only was he dampening their day of mischief, but he was dampening his own since he took the time off his schedule to handle these troublemaking kits!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit watched his sister, admiring her determination in such a situation. He seemed to almost inflate with the confidence that radiated off of her, strightening up from his hunched over and nervous position. A grin appeared on his features, and he turned to look back at Chestnutsplash with an almost smug expression as the lie rolled from Tumblekit smoothly. She worded that perfectly! However, as he studied the warrior once more, with a now slighly new perspective, it was clear that he was not impressed by that. But, this particular tom held onto hope.

He bounced to his paws, balancing on his toes, and hoped it would make him feel less small compared to him. The warrior was still huge, but Coastkit still held tightly to any confidence he had borrowed from his sister, staring up at him with one more set of determined blue eyes. "Yeah! That is so!" He meowed loudly in response to his first question, finally speaking up from his position next to Tumblekit. However, at his second question, he hesitated slightly; but still proceeded to answer after a quick look in Tumblekit's direction. Hopefully, I don't mess this up... "She's in the nursery taking a nap," He meowed, trying to let the lie come out as smoothly as Tumblekit's had. Coast caught sight of something he could add in the background, his smile only widening as he gaze quickly shifted back to the warrior. "She said that we could grab breakfast by ourselves today." The tomkit made a nod toward the freshkill pile, which they had been heading in the direction of; if only by coincidence though.
The ginger warrior didn't appear to be buying Tumblekit's bravado, not that that bothered the fiery she-kit. She didn't need anything from this tom other than him leaving her and Coastkit alone. Tumblekit met his gaze evenly, not fazed at all by the look in his eyes. The kit watched the warrior's movements with a fiery gaze, flattening her ears at his words. She did NOT have a temper issue. "I'm fine!" She grumbled, "I have a right to get angry when somecat nearly stomps on my brother!" Her seal point fur was fluffed up and her tail lashed behind her. The molly tried to make herself appear larger, but due to the fact that she was barely taller than the warrior's ankles, she was far from intimidating. His gruffness had no effect on her and Tumblekit sassed the tom in response, "How does the presence or absence of other kits affect me or my brother?" The kit didn't even take the time to look around and see if there were other kits in the clearing. She knew it wasn't likely, since they themselves weren't even supposed to be out there. Normally, the tiny feline was much kinder and less rude, but she had a fiery temper that could be set off easily. She also noticed Coastkit stand up taller, smiling at her brother as he did so.

Coastkit seemed to stand on his toes and had a sudden influx of confidence, making Tumblekit puff out her chest, proud of her brother. The ginger warrior was thinking on her words, but Tumblekit was confident he would believe her. Tumble was a very good liar already. Before she could respond to the tom's question, though, her brother spoke up. Tumblekit nodded, backing him up, but stayed quiet. The warrior started to question her lie, but Tumblekit wasn't worried. She knew she could keep it going. Once again, though, Coastkit beat her to it, looking at her before proceeding to answer the older cat. Tumblekit flicked an ear, slightly worried that Coastkit's answer wouldn't satisfy the warrior, but when he added the bit about breakfast, Tumblekit smiled confidently and thought to herself, Nice one! She couldn't commend her brother for the lie at the moment, though, as that would give it away, so she made a mental note to compliment it later. Wanting to back up her brother's words, Tumblekit decided to add some detail. One of the rules of lying was that details made it more believable. "Yeah!" She piped up, "Coaastkit and I were just trying to decide whether we should bring her back a minnow or not. I couldn't remember if her favorite fish was minnow or bass, but Coastkit remembered that it was minnow, right?" She turned fake, inquisitive eyes on her brother and gave him a tiny smile instead of a verbal commendation.
Old September 12th, 2017, 07:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Constellation
((Wops the flood thing is still going on, I forgot XD))

Marigoldstream sat in the RiverClan clearing, sighing.She didn't like this, staying in this fishy-place. Literally fishy. The fresh-kill pile was stocked high with the water-dwelling creatures, a few mice or shrews scattered around. The golden-furred she-cat wasn't too hungry at the moment, so she didn't know why she was thinking so much about it. She had better things to think of. And then she immediately started daydreaming about love. Marigold was a hopeless romantic, she couldn't deny it. She loved thinking of love, and kits, and her perfect future mate. Just the smallest of signs made her think 'true love'. This usually backfired and left her heartbroken, but she just never seemed to learn to choose cats more wisely. Marigoldstream scanned the clearing, trying to make eye-contact (her go to 'sign') with a tom.

Marigoldstream's eyes met with the ones of a handsome toms, and her eyes glowed with excitement. She'd seen him around in ShadowClan, so she wasn't breaking the code, and he seemed...nice enough. Well, she hadn't really met him, but from his appearance. Was it weird to judge from that?
Not to Marigoldstream. She stood, trying to look casual, to her paws and walked towards the tom. What was his name? It started with a D, she remembered. Oh, right! "Hi!" She mewed, deciding not to say his name.
They hadn't really talked before, that'd be kind of odd. She'd need a reason why she'd just walked over and said hi, and she thought up a rapid, not too suspicious one quickly in her mind.