by lark.
Last post by ophelia
Today 03:19 PM

Old October 6th, 2017, 09:41 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
Halfkit let out a little gasp, his legs going weak. B-butI don't wanna get eaten! A-and if i die, then someone might know you left me r-right? Halfkit's eyes darted from side to side, shaking. He had heard all kinds of tales from the elders about all kinds of dangerous beasts, swallowing kits whole and slicing them to tiny pieces. I-I'll cut you a deal! H-how about you take me home, but you have to let me pick stuff along the way! Halfkit smiled, knowing he could probably get something out of this little journey, because he did need some kind of excuse so he wouldn't get into too much trouble.
@Aquarius

I didn't quote you on it, sorry! Here it is.

(It's okay!!)

Wisteriapaw cocked her head at the kitten, her tabby tail lashing behind her as she pondered if she should accept his offer. She already didn't like how manipulative this kit was, but she wasn't going to admit that. Finally she decided that sooner she could get back to camp, the less of a chance there was of her getting caught. She stopped in her tracks and shot the kit a look over her shoulder. "Fine. But no more then you can carry - I'm not helping!" She smirked silently to herself and waited for the kit to catch up, silently satisfied that her ploy had worked. Yes, of course she felt bad about tricking a disabled kit, but she knew she would be in a lot of trouble if anyone had found out she had gone out alone, nevermind left a kit to fend for himself in the forest. She snorted and her ears pricked erect as she heard a noise from a bush, knowing it was probably a mouse or such. The molly opened her mouth to catch the scents coming through the wind, but strangely enough, she couldn't smell anything.
Old October 6th, 2017, 12:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Vireokit was mad. It was normal for him but the recent treatment he had been receiving from the queens and a certain few apprentices had pushed him to his breaking point. He was done dealing with the crap he seemed to be receiving. He never had intentions of breaking the rules, but here he was sneaking out of camp. He needed to be a lone. Not just out of the nursery, he needed away from the cats, the Clan, the nursery, everything. He was done. Fuming, he ran, he ran away from the camp and out of ear shot. He didn't want to be found, not until he was ready to be found. He needed time alone. He ran until he neared the border with nothing. It was a wide open plain, something he imagined Windclan to be like. He knew that on the other side of the plains was Skyclan, and then near them was the Syndicate. He knew this but he didn't plan to make it that far. The open ground was enough for him. He sat, breathing calmly, his pulse racing. It was calming with just the wind to rustle his fur. It was time alone and he was glad for it. Though soon, he had overstayed his welcome. From out of no where a hawk's screech echoed around the plains, panicked, Vireokit tried to flee back into the woods, but it was too late. The hawk was already upon him, talons extended to kill. Vireokit's screech echoed through the surrounding lands, but was interrupted by the victorious cry of the hawk. It flapped it's wings, taking it's gray and orange mottled prize with it. Vireokit had wanted peace and quiet, but now he would have to find it in Starclan.

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; October 6th, 2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 02:08 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonvine pased,” Can I see your hunter’s crouch.”
Bingo nodded and with that he crouched into what he knew to be a fairly good hunting crouch, he knew this only because he must have been at least FAIRLY good to have been able to survive in the forest on his own.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old October 6th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

(It's okay!!)

Wisteriapaw cocked her head at the kitten, her tabby tail lashing behind her as she pondered if she should accept his offer. She already didn't like how manipulative this kit was, but she wasn't going to admit that. Finally she decided that sooner she could get back to camp, the less of a chance there was of her getting caught. She stopped in her tracks and shot the kit a look over her shoulder. "Fine. But no more then you can carry - I'm not helping!" She smirked silently to herself and waited for the kit to catch up, silently satisfied that her ploy had worked. Yes, of course she felt bad about tricking a disabled kit, but she knew she would be in a lot of trouble if anyone had found out she had gone out alone, nevermind left a kit to fend for himself in the forest. She snorted and her ears pricked erect as she heard a noise from a bush, knowing it was probably a mouse or such. The molly opened her mouth to catch the scents coming through the wind, but strangely enough, she couldn't smell anything.
Halfkit sighed, distracted. He was thinking way too hard about finding herbs. He looked around, trusting the apprentice would guard him no matter what despite him trying to manipulate her. What are you listening to?
Are we safe?
The kit stopped thinking about finding herbs and shiny things. He looked around, pricking his ears, scared. Was there actually a snake? Or a badger? Or a fox? The kit's mind wandered to all the terrible ways he would die and be eaten. We're safe right? I'm...not scareed at all!
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:06 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The older warrior was not a heartless creature, but an emotionally unstable feline that usually locks all true emotion away. His mentor, his parents and his own crush had taught him what would happen if emotions got ahold of you, however, no matter how much he would try - Flintheart could not be strong every single moment of every single day. He did have feelings and dreams that he strived for, but as moons passed and things were only becoming harder and harder for the warrior, he wondered how long it would be until he would break. The grey-furred male looked down at the youth that was not before him, looking up at him with curiosity and it was no doubt that Ebonypaw noticed how he was different than before. “Correct.” He simply answered, “But being a warrior means much more than a few words to describe another. Being a warrior means putting yourself in front of your loved ones when they are in danger, being a warrior means fighting for what you believe in and for your clan, being a warrior means never letting anything truly destroy you.” With that last statement, the mentor almost had added something along the lines of Ebonypaw being more of a warrior than he was, but he decided to not add more tension between them now. “Do you believe that you should work hard in your life in order to accomplish your dreams? Do you believed that this said hard work will pay off in the end?” He asked the apprentice, staring at him with his greenish blue-hued eyes.

The young tom wasn't totally emotionless, as much as he sometimes hoped he could be. Emotions were pointless, in some situations. He swallowed his doubts, his tail curling around his paws, his ears pricked as he gazed up at his mentor. He didn't distrust him, he was just concerned, and nervous. Ugh! Enough with this emotions thing, it was so confusing. Ebonypaw shuffled his paws, which were hidden by his pelt. He blinked and gazed around the clearing, trying to clear his swarming thoughts. He hoped his mentor was okay, but he wasn't going to ask. The black tom bit his lip and waited for his reply, hoping he'd gotten his statement correct. He hated being inncorrect, because, well, it made him feel mouse-brained truthfully. He blinked. Unsure of what this had to do with training, he cocked his head to the side and waited for him to continue. Ebonypaw listened intently, his breath caught in his throat. He thought of what it'd be like to be a true warrior, to risk his life for his Clan. To risk his safety for his possible mate or kits, and protect his leader with his life. Ebonypaw gave a tiny nod, his eyes sparked with devotion towards being a warrior, and his tail flicked eagerly. He smiled at his mentor, giving him a tiny reassuring smile. He hoped it helped. "Yes, I do." He mewed, nodding excitedly. His eyes showed courage and devotion, and he was excited to become a warrior. He flexed his claws, his ears pricked, his stance leaned forwards. His excitement was obvious.
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post

The young tom wasn't totally emotionless, as much as he sometimes hoped he could be. Emotions were pointless, in some situations. He swallowed his doubts, his tail curling around his paws, his ears pricked as he gazed up at his mentor. He didn't distrust him, he was just concerned, and nervous. Ugh! Enough with this emotions thing, it was so confusing. Ebonypaw shuffled his paws, which were hidden by his pelt. He blinked and gazed around the clearing, trying to clear his swarming thoughts. He hoped his mentor was okay, but he wasn't going to ask. The black tom bit his lip and waited for his reply, hoping he'd gotten his statement correct. He hated being inncorrect, because, well, it made him feel mouse-brained truthfully. He blinked. Unsure of what this had to do with training, he cocked his head to the side and waited for him to continue. Ebonypaw listened intently, his breath caught in his throat. He thought of what it'd be like to be a true warrior, to risk his life for his Clan. To risk his safety for his possible mate or kits, and protect his leader with his life. Ebonypaw gave a tiny nod, his eyes sparked with devotion towards being a warrior, and his tail flicked eagerly. He smiled at his mentor, giving him a tiny reassuring smile. He hoped it helped. "Yes, I do." He mewed, nodding excitedly. His eyes showed courage and devotion, and he was excited to become a warrior. He flexed his claws, his ears pricked, his stance leaned forwards. His excitement was obvious.
The older warrior was silent for a moment, his tail twitching beside him as he thought about something, but he shooed the thought away and looked down at the youth. “Being a warrior takes a lot of strength, Ebonypaw - both emotional and physical.” Flintheart mentioned, “There will be times when you work hard to get what you want, but then someone else will get the prize, whether that be a cat that you love or even a noble spot as a high rank of the clan someday. I’ve learned this from my own personal experience and I want you to know, someday, if you ever feel like nobody likes you or like you cannot make anyone proud or meet their requirements - remember that your mentor is proud of you and always will be.” The grey-furred Burmilla had never had anyone tell him that he was doing a good job or that he was worth it. He did not want Ebonypaw to turn out like him when he would be his age, so Flintheart was giving the apprentice one of the many things that he did not have growing up - full support and encouragement. In a sense, the male saw the dark-furred tom as his own son, but when he would dwell on that, he shook the thought away. He always felt weird thinking like that about his own apprentice, even though some mentors and apprentices had that kind of connection. His relationship with Ebonypaw was interesting and even though they did not get along at first, times had changed and Flintheart wished to make him into a warrior that he wanted to be. It was too late for him now, the warrior knew that all too well, no cat in Thunderclan would want to be with him, whether that was a mate or even a friend. He was just too old and stubborn for others to make an attempt. However, he had Ebonypaw and to be completely honest, he was the only cat that he knew personally, if you could call it that, in all of Thunderclan. “When the day comes where you stand in front of the whole clan as Snowstar gives you your warrior name, I will be the first cat to chant your name and be there to see my student become something great.” He said, his tone low, slightly hoping that the younger male did not care enough to pay attention to such. “Moving on from that though, let us continue with our lesson - are you familiar with the first code of the warrior?”
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Lonestar23
Blue eyes nervously flicked about as Crescentmoon slunk into Thunderclan's territory. The she-cat stepped lightly through the undergrowth as she continued on, stopping every few pawsteps to flick her ears and listen. A small black bundle hung from her jaws, and as the queen padded further, two sliver eyes blinked open, looking around with fear and wariness. She let out a little squeal as Crescentmoon stumbled over a branch she hadn't seen. The silver tabby placed her kit on the ground, giving her a little nuzzle. "Shh Starry, it'll be okay, you'll be okay." Another kit, who had been walking beside Crescent, bounded forwards a little bit, his leafy-colored eye casting a look around. "Mummy, where are we going?" He looked back at his mother, an intrigued expression on his face.. Crescentmoon looked at the tomkit, then she looked past him, where the trees got thicker and then undergrowth got more tangled.
Letting out a sigh, the silver queen laid down in the leaves beside her kits. "South, come back here, I think it's time to take a break." She meowed, curling her tail around her paws. "But I'm not tired!" The kit snapped, putting his nose in the air. Crescentmoon rolled her eyes in exasperation. "South what have I told you about having an attitude with me?" The tomkit's ears flattened slightly, and he bowed his head. "To not to..." He mumbled, and walked back towards his mother, sitting next to her, his silver tabby pelt blending in with hers. Starry came and curled against her mother, her black pelt standing out against the pale silver color of her mother's. Letting out a sigh, Crescentmoon kept her eyes focused ahead and her ears flicking about, hoping that a hostile Thunderclan cat didn't come across them at that moment. I just want to get these kits home...
A large brown Maine Coon padded through the territory, his green eyes glancing around it with a more pleased expression. Prey was getting a little better, the really cold weather hadn't set in yet, so it was... it was fine. Not like he minded this type of weather, it was honestly pretty nice out right now. Ottertail would have been able to stay out here for a bit. Maybe he should head back to Camp and get Mintberry, or... someone? It was so pretty out here right now, it was a shame to be experiencing it alone. Ottertail already had one catch buried over by a nearby tree, but he wanted to catch one more thing before he- Wait. Is that... A familiar scent came over the tom, and his tail began twitching eagerly, his eyes curiously glancing around the territory.

If he wasn't mistaken, that was a friend of his! But, someone that he thought had died or disappeared long ago... except now she was back. "Crescentmoon?" Ottertail's voice was soft, and curious, and for the moment all thoughts of teasing left his head. A quicker pace seemed to fly to his paws as he moved swiftly towards the familiar scent, stopping as he came out into the open. Oh... no, this couldn't be her. There were kits! And, Ottertail knew that she wouldn't have - she couldn't - right? Still, he decided to take a closer look. They definitely weren't adopted, well, not that tabby one anyways.

The darker one could be... but who was the father? What could have happened in the time from the Evil Era, when she had gone, to now? This looked JUST like her. It had to be her - but what about the kits? No, no, there was an explanation and Ottertail guessed that he would get it... the last time he had seen her, his pelt had been a little less fluffy and he had been significantly smaller, in the muscular areas, anyways. "Crescentmoon, is that - you?" He couldn't imagine what the she cat had been through.

And then he remembered... Northpath was gone now. And she didn't know. This gave the tom a blow as well, realizing that if she asked he was going to have to tell her that he was - that he had - well, he was now dead. Now that was a conversation that he was most certainly not looking foward to.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:09 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The sound of the monsters roaring past on the Thunderpath grew louder as the Turkish Angora padded closer. The sun was nearing sunhigh, but not quite there just yet. Blizzardhail was taking a casual walk through the territory, her intentions not set on doing anything that would tire her out. The warrior was saving the whole afternoon for hunting and border patrols. She had made a plan to head back an hour or two after sunhigh and ask Passionblaze to put her in a patrol. There was a chance that the deputy might not let her join after approaching him to ask so late, as most deputies liked to be organised and organise patrols a while beforehand, but it was a risk she was willing to take. She wanted to see what kind of a cat and deputy Passionblaze was. She didn't know him very well. She only knew he was about a moon older than her because she remembered his apprentice ceremony had been a moon before hers. She remembered watching and whining to her mum about how unfair it was that she couldn't be a warrior there and then. She'd wanted to be he deputy, and eventually leader, but now she couldn't care less if she died a normal warrior.
As she reached the border, Blizzardhail sat down on a soft patch of grass. Her icy blue gaze stared out in the direction of the Thunderpath, her head tilted to the side curiously. The Thunderpath had always fascinated her. Like any other clan cat, it obviously still frightened her when she had to get close to it, but it still fascinated her all the while. The way the monsters hardly ever left the path, and the way that the monsters swallowed the twolegs yet still managed to keep them intact was something that Blizzardhail couldn't understand, and probably never would. And the hard, black surface was unlike anything she'd touched before. It was like a creature from another planet had planted the Thunderpath there to show them that there was a different world.
Despite the loud noises and the stench, Blizzardhail liked to hang around the border and stare our at theThunderpath. Most found it hard to think and concentrate around it, but the warrior found it quite easy. Especially when the thing she was pondering over was the Thunderpath itself.

@Constellation

Passionblaze walked aimlessly through the territory. His head was down, and his paws padded heavily between the trees. The Tom didn't have a set destination. His paws controlled his movements, dancing along the ground in their peculiar way. Passionblaze became tranced by his paws, left first, right second. His eyes darted from one paw to the other in a fascinated manner. It made him start to chuckle for a moment, like a small baby being humored by their feet. It was nice for once that his thoughts wasn't troubling him whether he was being a good deputy. Even though he was new to all this, the Tom wanted to succeed. Now, that he was deputy, he set high expectations for himself. Therefore, he would follow them. His mother must had been proud. His father must be glowing from the wondrous grasslands of Starclan. The thoughts about his family, made the Tom almost slip on a rock - laid in the distance. Passionblaze felt his entire body start to heat of with embarrassment, and as he picked himself up, he scanned the area to make sure no one else had been watching that little slip up. Passionblaze gave his pelt a couple of rough licks to to smooth down the picks of his red coat. After that was finished, the Tom looked up. Stopped. When did he get this far in the territory? He could hear the powerful roars coming from those demonic creatures. Passionblaze didn't like them. Only because they were too loud, and Passionblaze had sensitive hearing. However, a form that walked along the monsters, caught his attention. Passionblaze flicked his ears. Another Thunderclan cat being too friendly near the curb, perhaps? No. No, no, no. Passionblaze’s paws itched with anxiousness and before he could give a second thought, he shot forward quickly, coming up behind the figure - white and fluffy, he registered and pushed her to the side. Not too hard, but as long as she kept a large distance away from those tools. Passionblaze turned to the she cat, his eyes wide with worry, and his heartbeat stopping for those mere moments. The burnt Somali’s yellowish hues checked the female out. Just to be sure that she was alright. His nose took a couple sniffs at her, and he finally pulled himself back to get a good look at her. “Are you insane!” She had no business being near the thunderpath. She could had been hurt. The last thing this Tom wanted was for his clan mates to be hurt. “Do not go near the Thunderpath. It's dangerous.” He meowed, firmly.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
Bingo nodded and with that he crouched into what he knew to be a fairly good hunting crouch, he knew this only because he must have been at least FAIRLY good to have been able to survive in the forest on his own.
Chameleonvine inspected his hunters crouch,” You want your tail up more, as you don’t want it dragging on the ground alerting prey, and you want to pull your haunches in more so you can spring easily, you can hunt with what you have now, but this makes it easier.”

Peachrain watched in excitement seeing him get his hunter’s crouch perfected.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 7th, 2017, 02:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Rainbowmist
Pinkpaw stepped into the training cave nervously, she never felt comfortable leaving camp anyway, maybe my mentor will show me how to fish, since there was a decline in prey, but not in fish, as Windclan’s stealing our prey and the twolegs are stealing some of our territory, and we can’t rely on Shadowclan’s territory anymore since they returned home, and Skyclan’s pretty far, we might as well become Riverclanners. Fish. she sighed as she approached Rainbowmist Rainbowmist. What a peculiar name. That would be a weird kithood name, saying “Hi I’m Rainbowkit, and you?” And then “I’m Rainbowpaw from Thunderclan, who are you, what clan are you from?” she shook her head and smiled lightly, her delicate white paws touching the ground as she glanced at her mentor, she hoped her mentor wouldn’t mind the scar from the collar, she didn’t mean to be raised as a kittypet, Maybe one day the scar will go away, I mean I hate that scar.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here