Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:18 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:14 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:50 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:17 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
( I really like him. He's a super fun mix of adorable, snarky, and sweet. By the time he's a warrior, at this rate, Ambercloud might be his hero.)

"Yes, Ambercloud," the apprentice replied, turning to face her more directly. What she was asking for sounded easy enough at first, but even if he was very fast, all she had to do was have good timing and she could either block his way, or pin him as he tried to run by... If he tried to just run straight, that is. A dodge could be possible, but if she saw it coming, she could still move in front of him in time. Faking to one side had worked last time, but she'd likely be expecting that now. Thistlepaw wiggled his shoulders and prepared to spring into a run. I'll run at an angle, then the second I see her move to block me, I dodge to that same side and try to get around her. His timing would have to be perfect, but the little tom was feeling confident now. He bolt, running at toward Ambercloud's right side at an angle that looked like he'd practically brush pelts with her on the way.
The molly knew this move oh-so-well. It was her mother's favorite back then, in fact.
When he ran to that side, she stepped quickly from side to side, faking him out. Which way am I gonna go? She chuckled, one ear twitching slightly.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:51 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Moments passed before Obsidiansky decided to stop this business of feeling more sorry for himself. Life was good! He had made up with Sagewhisker, he was going to make up with Canineheart, and he would stop this confusion over Fawnskip. Life was going to be just fine. And so his stance became more confident, his ears pricked up, and he appeared to be a good deal friendlier and more approachable then before. Spotting a multicolored cat who looked... scared of the world around him, the smile and more confident, take-on-the-world stance of Obsidiansky faltered and he cocked his head to the side. Odd... For a moment, he had almost forgotten that the world kept turning and everyone had their own problems to deal with. "Good morning," He mewed as he approached the other cat. Now, Obsidiansky wasn't a big cat, but he could appear intimidating to a smaller feline. The last thing he wanted was to scare another WindClanner into thinking that he was going to hurt them. "Uh, I'm Obsidiansky..." That was the next step, right? Or should he have asked if it was okay for him to stick around first? Social skills generally came naturally to the tom, but then again, he normally didn't talk to the cats who slunk around nervously.
The kit fell to the ground with a hard "THUMP". He noticed something intresting there were more cats bellow him milling around eatting from a pile of dead rabbits. As he came closer to the cats they looked quite diffrent from affar now their charistics where sharp and he could see their wiskers.He began to feel how hungry he was as he neared the prey pile.He than wondered would they let him have some of the rabbit?He went toward a group of cats talking with each other but all he heard was "obsidiansky" they looked awkward next to each other just sitting with that odd quite hanging around them. So forgetting his fears he asks them both "may i have a rabbit?"
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:29 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The molly knew this move oh-so-well. It was her mother's favorite back then, in fact.
When he ran to that side, she stepped quickly from side to side, faking him out. Which way am I gonna go? She chuckled, one ear twitching slightly.
Ambercloud was looking like she could dart in either direction at a moment's notice and Thistlepaw realized as he sprinted that his plan wouldn't work. There was no time to think! He moved left instead, his limbs feeling sluggish compared to the lightning fast dart he had planned.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:34 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
larkfall cowered underneath him at the small threat. you better. it wasnt playful or teasing, but a threat, and larkfall knew that too well. he didnt respond, instead shrinking in on himself at the sudden change of mood. he should be used to it by now. no fantasy can last long. in the end, cuckoosnarl was cuckoosnarl. he was the tom that made him afraid, he was the tom that he was granted permission from. he was this toms property. in heign sight, all of this sounded bad. larkfall wasnt suppose to be afraid of the tom he adored. he wasnt supose to live in fear of what he might do to him. a relationship was 50/50, not 100/0.

but he loved his mate, his everything. he held him above anything else, even his own leader. he felt guilty for thinking that, but it was the truth. he was a marionette and he would gladly let cuckoo pull at any strings he wanted. he didnt feel like himself anymore. she was shy, reserved. scared to even look at another tom in pure fear that he would pay the deadly price of it. but a thing h would never get over was his mates scent. the smell of another tom and the thick smell of windclan territory. his heart. it hurt to know another cat had been able to see his mate like that, hold and touch him like that. that he had done something wrong to not earn his full and dedicated love.

it killed him inside.

he couldnt help it any more. the more he leaned against his mate the more of the wiffs he got into his nose, leaving his face scrunched up in disgusted. he hide it well away from cuckoos vision, of course. he opened his mouth before closing it. scared to speak without given permission. he took a leap of courage,

¨y-y-your..smell..¨
“What about it?”
This was new; he drew back, lifted a fang over his lip. Disgusting. He did not move, acted like he didn’t hear the question, that it was impossible that his mate would humiliate him like that. Maybe it was a mistake; just a fluke. In the tremble that showed itself after his patched lover had spoken, he knew that Larkfall had chosen to do it, to finally say something.

Cuckoosnarl wasn’t quite sure what to say, at this point.
The tom had spoken, and he wasn’t going to deny the fact that it came as a shock. He’d finally mustered up the nerve, and he had to pay the price for it. Wherever did his meek, humble Larkfall go? His insolence was not to be tolerated. Cuckoo would have to fix that.

What about my scent?” He jeered again, parroting Larkfall’s low, trembling tone. “If you’re going to attempt to accuse me of something, I’d like for you to be less of a coward about it. Now, pray tell, what do you have to say?” Flexing his claws once more, he let a rumbling snarl ooze from his throat, not quite a purr or a growl but something in-between. Pressing harder against the small calico, Cuckoosnarl brought his muzzle closer towards Larkfall’s ear, “Do you like it, do you? What do you have to say?”

baibai
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:51 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
(Sorry this took a bit!)

The kit gave a loud sigh of relief as Surgestorm gave him the all clear. What if something had been wrong though? Would he have been ok? Shuddering the thought away, Owlkit retracted his paw and placed it gingerly on the ground in front of him. Surgestorm said he was healthy and he would just have to trust that. But what if....? No! I'm fine! I can't focus on what-ifs! Owlkit closed his eyes for a brief moment, forcing back his anxieties as his claws flexed into the soft moss littering the nursery floor. Letting himself calm down, the young tom sucked in a long breath and puffed out his chest as the medicine cat praised him, eyes glinted with admiration. Despite properly meeting only a moon or so ago, Owlkit found himself more excited by the fact that Surgestorm was still lingering with him here in the nursery. He'd offer to play, but would an older cat, let alone the medicine cat, want to even do so? Maybe he would! Either way, it was beginning to get a bit cramped in the nursery for Owlkit. He was a growing feline! Quickly hopping up, the kit gave his lush brown fur a shake and paced excitedly around Surge, careful that he didn't step on any cat.

"Surgestorm! Do you like to play? Not silly kit games about pretending to be leader of course, but moss catching and hide and seek or um... collecting things?" Yeah, those seemed like things older cats could enjoy as well. Chirping loudly, he continued, "Do you play games in the medicine den at all? Or do you sit and eat flowers- er... chew them all day? Don't you get lonely?" The bombardment of questions flooded from the kits maw, one after another, after another seeming to never take a breath. He certainly knew he'd be lonely sitting in that den by himself. Do warriors sleep in there? Apprentices? Queens? Someone must be keeping him company. Owlkit seemed genuinely concerned and unnerved that his new friend was all alone. "I can visit sometime!" All the talk of the den reminded him of the honey Surgestorm had let him try. Licking his lips, he stopped pacing around and settled his lithe frame back in front of the dark-furred tom.
Surgestorm listened instently to the kitten once he spoke up, his yellow orbs brightening at the offer to play. He may be an adult, but it was against his nature to refuse such things. "I love to play," He meowed quickly, so excited his barely waited for the kitten to stop talking before he answered. The medicine cat shifted his weight, a bit embarrassed at himself for a mere moment before he continued. The question about loneliness struck a chord within him, but he did his best not to let it damper his mood at all. As a medicine cat, loneliness was the one thing that he always struggled to overcome. He wasn't alone usually, but he longed for somebody to truly understand him and his position, and that wasn't something anyone could do unless they were in the same senario.
"I play games occasionally," He finally continued. "Though it usually depends on if I have any patients at the time." The tom paused for a moment. "The medicine cat den isn't really a place to play most of the time," He finished almost sadly. "But, it is a nice and calm place to... collect your thoughts and calm down." At Owlkit's suggestion of visiting sometime, he brightened up once more. "I would love if you came by, it's always nice to have some visitors."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
@Duststorm
@Hopekit
@SparkleDemon
@Bad Wolf

The little tom pushes himself along the ground with time legs accidentally pushing himself away from Cavemist and his siblings. It was colder here, and he was hungry. Not knowing what else to do, he cried out with his tiny voice in the hopes that someone would help him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
@Bad Wolf
@Duststorm
@Hopekit
@Charmer

One of the she-kit felt as one of her brothers rolled away from her, letting out a cry to tell Brambleflash or Cavemist that he had wiggled away. Brambleflash made his way over to the kits, picking it up gently by its scruff. The Tom walked back over to Cavemist and placed his kit next to the others.
One of the she-kits wriggled in her sleep, bored of the unending blackness and unbending darkness that seemed to forever burdened her. It felt like she could perhaps spend an eternity here in the softness of her own fur and the warmth of her fathers, if it weren't for the boredom that flaunted itself and for her adventurous spirit. Plus, she hated being here in the presence of others. Loneliness was something she wanted. Besides maybe 1 or two friends to cheer her up or for someone to confide in her deepest darkest secrets if she felt she couldn't handle the burden of keeping her mouth shut by herself. She hated to admit it, but even a kit like her needed some cat to raise up her spirits every now and then. She breathed softly, enjoying the moment while she had the opportunity. Sleeping softly, she wriggled a bit into a comfortable position and continued her little rest. Being awake was exhausting, even she had to admit; and she was one of those energetic kittens that seemed like they were always awake, whether you saw them or not.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:36 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
“What about it?”
This was new; he drew back, lifted a fang over his lip. Disgusting. He did not move, acted like he didn’t hear the question, that it was impossible that his mate would humiliate him like that. Maybe it was a mistake; just a fluke. In the tremble that showed itself after his patched lover had spoken, he knew that Larkfall had chosen to do it, to finally say something.

Cuckoosnarl wasn’t quite sure what to say, at this point.
The tom had spoken, and he wasn’t going to deny the fact that it came as a shock. He’d finally mustered up the nerve, and he had to pay the price for it. Wherever did his meek, humble Larkfall go? His insolence was not to be tolerated. Cuckoo would have to fix that.

What about my scent?” He jeered again, parroting Larkfall’s low, trembling tone. “If you’re going to attempt to accuse me of something, I’d like for you to be less of a coward about it. Now, pray tell, what do you have to say?” Flexing his claws once more, he let a rumbling snarl ooze from his throat, not quite a purr or a growl but something in-between. Pressing harder against the small calico, Cuckoosnarl brought his muzzle closer towards Larkfall’s ear, “Do you like it, do you? What do you have to say?”
larkfall wanted to cry. how close he was to his ear, how he pressed against him so romantically yet the words he mewed in his ears were like thick poison. cuckoo could crush him with a single swipe. but one thing that comforted larkfall is that he would never kill him. as much as he hurt him, as many scars that were along his body from punishments,he would never kill him. after all, that would only draw more attention to cuckoo, and larkfall knew he didnt want to be in the spotlight of their leader. the thought only gave him a sliver of confidence. he gave a small whimper, but he sat up a bit more, leaning away from cuckoos touch,¨your scent...¨ he repeated, voice still trembling. he had never stood up to his mate before. green eyes watered at he stared at him. he wanted to back down, to say nevermind and apologize over and over again, to beg for forgiveness. but they were in the clearing,public, cuckoo couldnt hurt him with cats watching, could he?, ¨it isnt mine.¨ it hurt. it really did. to know his mate didnt love him enough to stick around, that alrk would never be his one and only. that lark wasnt good enough. what did he have to do to prove himself? did he have to praise and worship him? did he have to dedicate his all to him? check and check. lark was done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Moments passed before Obsidiansky decided to stop this business of feeling more sorry for himself. Life was good! He had made up with Sagewhisker, he was going to make up with Canineheart, and he would stop this confusion over Fawnskip. Life was going to be just fine. And so his stance became more confident, his ears pricked up, and he appeared to be a good deal friendlier and more approachable then before. Spotting a multicolored cat who looked... scared of the world around him, the smile and more confident, take-on-the-world stance of Obsidiansky faltered and he cocked his head to the side. Odd... For a moment, he had almost forgotten that the world kept turning and everyone had their own problems to deal with. "Good morning," He mewed as he approached the other cat. Now, Obsidiansky wasn't a big cat, but he could appear intimidating to a smaller feline. The last thing he wanted was to scare another WindClanner into thinking that he was going to hurt them. "Uh, I'm Obsidiansky..." That was the next step, right? Or should he have asked if it was okay for him to stick around first? Social skills generally came naturally to the tom, but then again, he normally didn't talk to the cats who slunk around nervously.
larkfall jumped hearing someone talk to him. cuckoo didnt like him talking to toms. he wanted all of his attention. his mate was controlling and it was taking a toll, to the point that lark was scared to even look at another cat in fear of getting punishment when cuckoo came back from patrols. he looked up from his small piece of prey he was eating,well, planning to scarf down before he was ordered not to(cuckoos request). but his mate wasnt around right now. probably hidden away with some other tom. it was hypocritical. but larkfall still loved him endlessly. he sat up a bit,giving a small tense smile,¨hello! im larkfall. its nice to m-meet you.¨
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
@Bad Wolf
@Duststorm
@Hopekit
@Charmer

One of the she-kit felt as one of her brothers rolled away from her, letting out a cry to tell Brambleflash or Cavemist that he had wiggled away. Brambleflash made his way over to the kits, picking it up gently by its scruff. The Tom walked back over to Cavemist and placed his kit next to the others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
One of the she-kits wriggled in her sleep, bored of the unending blackness and unbending darkness that seemed to forever burdened her. It felt like she could perhaps spend an eternity here in the softness of her own fur and the warmth of her fathers, if it weren't for the boredom that flaunted itself and for her adventurous spirit. Plus, she hated being here in the presence of others. Loneliness was something she wanted. Besides maybe 1 or two friends to cheer her up or for someone to confide in her deepest darkest secrets if she felt she couldn't handle the burden of keeping her mouth shut by herself. She hated to admit it, but even a kit like her needed some cat to raise up her spirits every now and then. She breathed softly, enjoying the moment while she had the opportunity. Sleeping softly, she wriggled a bit into a comfortable position and continued her little rest. Being awake was exhausting, even she had to admit; and she was one of those energetic kittens that seemed like they were always awake, whether you saw them or not.
@Dustorm
@Bad Wolf

The little tom felt himself being lifted into the air by his scruff and splayed out his tiny legs instinctively to catch himself. In the next moment, he found himself flush against Cavemist's fur again and snuggled into the warm fur. there was another tiny body beside him as well, and he wiggled closer to it, feeling the warmth of two bodies, one tiny like his, and one huge.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Ambercloud was looking like she could dart in either direction at a moment's notice and Thistlepaw realized as he sprinted that his plan wouldn't work. There was no time to think! He moved left instead, his limbs feeling sluggish compared to the lightning fast dart he had planned.
The warrior ran in front of the tom and collided with him. She called off the exercise with a flick of her tail, scrambling to her paws in front of her apprentice. "While that move would work on other opponents, it won't work on me," Ambercloud told Thistlepaw. "I know that move like the back of my paw; it was my mother's favorite." Warmth shone in the dappled warrior's amber eyes. "I'm glad Blazingstar gave me you to mentor. You and her are so alike."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Spiderpaw puffed out his chest slightly at his mentors praise. "I thought that if I run past you you would get caught off guard. By the looks of it I did exactly that." replied the Windclan apprentice. Spiderpaw gave his chest fur a few licks in excitement that he actually did what he was trying for.
"Yes, you did. That would be good in a fight. If they can't tell what you're doing, then they may as well not see you at all." Which would make the fight a lot more fair. He added to himself, still not sure how sensitive Spiderpaw was about his lack of sight. "Try and do that again; this time I'm going to dodge, and up you're owing to have to try and figure out where I'm moving to."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Closed Thread