Yesterday 11:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
HollowFlame leaped into the fray, spotting a young cat, with a snarl he jumped, landing in front of the smaller cat. His yellow eyes flashing with the heat of the battle, he lashed out at Vortex's muzzle, his long claws extended.
@Lonestar23
The young, darkly colored Dusk Syndicate cat had been more then willing to thrust herself into the heat of battle. For her, death wasn't a big deal. She was more then willing to kill another cat. She was more then willing to die killing another cat, and if she could take them with her, she would be happy to do so. Vortex's eyes narrowed as she felt claws slash across her muzzle. Her eyes had been unfocused, staring around at the battlefield, but the sharp pain -along with blood dripping down her muzzle - was enough to bring her back to the present. "Oh, you'll regret that." Anger was apparent in the black feline's eyes as her own claws lashed out, aiming straight for his face. If she could hook her claws into one of the warrior's eyes, that would be perfect - otherwise it would still cause damage. And that was what Vortex liked doing best... causing damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
@Lonestar23
Yellowpaw approached Kestrelpaw,” Ello...Thunderclanner.” Her tone was rather brisk and sharp. She stood in a fighting stance.

Purplepaw approached Summerpaw,” I’ll show you what battle means, Windclanner!” (Don’t tell her she’s Riverclan haha)
The other apprentice approaching gave the sandy feline a start, and her eyes narrowed furiously. "Something I can do for you, WindClanner?" It was clear she was struggling to keep her voice calm. This was her first battle. Her... very first battle. Things were scary at the moment, but she knew it was going to be fine. A pathetic WindClanner couldn't hurt her! Upon seeing the other's fighting stance, Kestrelpaw's eyes narrowed and she shrugged. "If it's a fight you want..." Instantly, the feline lunged, her claws unsheathed, fangs gleaming in a snarl as she aimed directly for Yellowpaw. If this was what Yellowpaw wanted, she would get it. Kestrelpaw was NOT going down without a fight - and a fierce one at that.

It was times like these that Summerpaw wondered if she should even e at the Gathering. Clearly it had some unforeseen consequences. Last time, she had come without her best friend - and gotten into a rather unpleasant argument. Now a battle? What an unfortunate turns of events. "WindClanner? You think..." The feline laughed, thrusting her face into Purplepaw's own. "Do I look like a rabbit-chaser to you, stupid ThunderClanner?" The close-to warrior age apprentice snapped, unsheathing her claws just in case Purplepaw decided to attack. If it came to that - Summerpaw would be ready. She was prepared to fight until her death, if needed. Despite what others might think of her, the apprentice was no coward. No coward at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 23rd, 2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:26 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The young, darkly colored Dusk Syndicate cat had been more then willing to thrust herself into the heat of battle. For her, death wasn't a big deal. She was more then willing to kill another cat. She was more then willing to die killing another cat, and if she could take them with her, she would be happy to do so. Vortex's eyes narrowed as she felt claws slash across her muzzle. Her eyes had been unfocused, staring around at the battlefield, but the sharp pain -along with blood dripping down her muzzle - was enough to bring her back to the present. "Oh, you'll regret that." Anger was apparent in the black feline's eyes as her own claws lashed out, aiming straight for his face. If she could hook her claws into one of the warrior's eyes, that would be perfect - otherwise it would still cause damage. And that was what Vortex liked doing best... causing damage.
HollowFlame hissed in pain as the molly's claws slashed the side of his face. Feeling the thick blood drip off his face, he snarled, leaping at the molly, his forelegs outstretched to bowl the smaller cat over. With his black and tan striped pelt flashing in the moonlight, he let out an intense growl of attack.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 23rd, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:37 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post

{i cannot wright long fight scenes, they just want to be short, sorry}
Moxie sighed to herself, as she saw Goldenstar spin round. ``Lovely.`` Neverless,the molly leaped into the leader, attempting to strike the throat. Moxie wondered if her other family were here. The Riverclan side. She ignored that thouht, and focused on trying to cleanly kill the tabby. She kept her body moving sleekly, keeping an eye out for any other attacks, but still not letting the leader out her grasp. A standard tactic, that normally worked, but fate was against her.
(( It’s fine! c: ))

Goldenstar tensed up for a moment, his mind going wild with different things he might have to do. Before the other cat could hit him, his senses snapped back in place, and he moved out of the way, whipping around to face the She-Cat as he dodged. He hadn’t been in a battle for awhile, but, thankfully, he could remember a lot of his old moves, and then leaped back at the other cat, hoping that he would land on her and pin her down.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:40 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Arrow hadn't planned for a battle when he had gotten up that morning. He hadn't thought about this. And honestly, what he had been PLANNING on doing was staying out of it. Yet here he was, in the middle of a ceremony that was for the Clan cats, and he was about to attack. Everywhere there were cats fighting, slashing at each other, and it made the Dusk Syndicate tom wonder how long this was going to last. Right now it seemed like it was going to last forever. A shriek sounded nearby, and the dark tom's head whipped around to see a cat springing right for him. He didn't have time to think, dropping down as quickly as he could - quickly enough to avoid being pinned, but not quickly enough to avoid injury altogether. A sharp pain lashed across his shoulderblades, and Arrow's lips curled back in a pained - and irritated- snarl. Now was not the time to be questioning the morality of attacking another cat. Had things been different, perhaps he would have been questioning it a good deal more. But for now, he needed to fight back. There was no time to think. There was no time to question. There was only time to act, and acting was what Arrow did next. Getting up off the ground, he unsheathed his claws and leaped at the female. Arrow was not aiming to kill - an odd trait in a Dusk Syndicate cat, but one that he sported - he was simply aiming to injure her so that she would no longer be able to fight or so that she would run off and leave him alone.
Rosebelly leaped away as her attack landed. She bounced side to side in waiting, psyching herself up. The tom looked a bit.. off, as if something was on his mind. But what did she care? He was a Syndicate, and the enemy was the Dusk Syndicate. Breaking from her thoughts, Rosebelly noticed a bit too late that the tom was in mid air. Pupils narrowing to slits, Rosebelly was pushed to the ground. She was a bit winded, but she had to shake it off. This is a fight for StarClan's sake! Pull yourself together, she hissed at herself. She quickly caught her breath, and narrowed her eyes at the tom. "Get off of me!" Rosebelly thrust her hind legs up, aiming for his underbelly. She didn't want to slice his stomach open, just get him off. Her unspoken plan had failed. She was no longer on the offensive, but now she was defensive.

Last edited by Role; October 23rd, 2017 at 02:41 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:49 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Lobsterbreathe sat down grooming his fur wondering how long she’d be down he was prepared to slaughter her, but after a few minutes grew borded and idled off Ahah. It was a lie. She was on her last life.
"Lobsterbreathe? How could you?" Goldenstep cried out, watching as his son took a life from the Thunderclan leader. He was going into complete shock, expression blank. The Riverclan tom took a few pawsteps back from his son and blinked. "How could you do something like this?" He meowed, voice full of emotions. He was flipping out now and felt like screaming.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:57 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@The Little Robin
@woly ((I assume I needed to mention you in this :3))

Firefall blinked at the chaos around him, trying to wrap his mind around it. First, there was a war between WindClan and ThunderClan declared. That he had expected, with all the stuff going on between them,
but he had not expected a full out battle during the Gathering. Dusk Syndicate included. He hissed, arching his spine, preparing to fight. To the death if necessary. He would defend his Clanmates. This was one of the toms only fought battles, there hadn't been too many recently, and the most intense he'd seen. He glanced around, fur bristling, ready to fight for his Clan.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:02 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Rainbowsprinklestar @woly @Charmer

Juniperpaw's head sharply shot to the side at the booming sound of a new voice above them. She watched a stranger declare an all-out war against the Clans, mentioning the `Dusk Syndicate`. She never heard much of the group, but she knew they were no good. She stood still in shock as the stranger ordered his followers to attack, muscles stiffening and eyes widening in fear. She didn't even know the basic battle techniques!

She was distracted by Daypaw leaning closer and murmuring a few words to her. In all honesty, Juniperpaw barely heard what her friend said, but she did hear her mentor's name. Before she knew it, Daypaw offered her a comforting lick and was off, leaving Juniperpaw to feel even more vulnerable than she was already feeling. She went to call Daypaw back, but the ShadowClan medicine cat was gone before she could utter a word. She looked to Shinefang for guidance.

Suddenly, she decided she didn't like the way everyone looked at her like a kit. Juniperpaw forced herself to shake off the shock, narrowing her eyes in determination. ``I'll be okay, Shinefang. I'll see you at the half-moon.`` The young feline offered the older tomcat a bold smile, reaching up to draw her tongue over his cheek like Daypaw had done to her. Like Daypaw's comforting touch, Juniperpaw could only hope she had given Shinefang comfort.

And with her confident words of farewell, Juniperpaw bounded off into the storm of battling cats in a rather futile attempt to find Geckoleaf. If only she knew what awaited her, then perhaps her decision to leave Shinefang would've been different.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:08 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The Siberian quickly swung his head around as he heart Halite's yowl, his ears twitching at the pure malice that dripped from it. It only took the senior warrior two seconds to pick himself up and put himself in a fighting mode, making his way to the elders, turning to tell Nightwhisper that he should do the same. Sleepingcloud stopped when he noticed the terror in the brown felines eyes, he opened his mouth to say some calm, soothing words, but he was inturupted by an angry looking molly. As quickly as she jumped, the muscular feline leapt into action as well, his iris's only slits. He bowled into her and tumbled away from the petite warrior. He hated fighting, he hated it just as much as he hated seeing his clanmates getting hurt. The light grey and white feline bent down and bit the ash colored molly on the arm, making sure she got the warning, he glared at her, his blue hues blazed with anger. No one would have guessed that the burly tom was a pacifist, he didn't even realize it at the time.
night gasped as the molly was launched off of him, flinching once she yowled in pain. she growled and squared her shoulders before realizing that she was outnumbered and turned tail to flee. the fluffy tom squeaked after her, claws digging into the ground. while his ears flicked, his stomach heaved, a deep sigh released from his throat. nightwhisper swivelled his head, a quiet meow being spoken, "thank you."
he quickly spun and raced towards the elders of the clans, leaping into action once he spotted the correct footing to attack. the tom landed on a large, dark-coloured syndicate feline, pulling him away from a frail elder that had somehow made the trip to seastones. nightwhisper was afraid.
his vision was beginning to blur at the edges, a long gash running the length of his brow not helping. drips of blood slipped into his left eye, leaving him half blind with low vision on the right side.
fear had left him disabled.
he squawked, the burly tom throwing him to the ground. a sickening thud echoed through the tabby tom's ears, followed by a hiss. possibly his own, he couldn't tell. nightwhisper whimpered and forced himself up while the other tom prepared to strike, a sudden exhaustion falling over him.

Last edited by lio; October 23rd, 2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:21 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Ink turned toward the sound of a voice, apart from those ringing in the battle. He hissed quietly, turning to watch the apprentice start to circle him. I should just retreat... Goldenstar would understand that, right? He thought hopefully, sinking his claws into the turf. Well, the other tom was certainly right about how weird he must've appeared, a black and white feline just standing there, looking oblivious while he hoped no one noticed him as he thought of what to do. He started to crouch. Now that he thought about it, he knew how to fight instinctively, though this opponent was a trained apprentice, or well, an apprentice in battle training.

Quote:
Confetti grabbed a feather attempting to tickle his foot, she knew it wasn’t a battle move, but it might not crush her,” I’m a trainee not a kit.”

Ashen wasn't that ticklish, but questioning where she even got the feather. He didn't crush her however one of his claws slice one of her shoulder. " Sorry, not sorry! Act more like one!" He didn't know what a trainee was but was guessing it was basically a apprentice. He backed up, scrunching down. Ready to pounce at her, with his claws stretch forward.

Wolfpaw started regretting his action, he could had surprise them from behide which could have a chance of making them flee. Fear prickled in his paws, he disliked battling. Wolfpaw remembered how much his mentor would get upset at him for messing something up. Didn't take too long, fearing for his life at least. Battling was nature to do at least for them but Wolfpaw couldn't help but to... fear it. Hunting, sure! He didn't mind it, getting away from everyone else. Running or sinki- No, no! Bad mind, bad! No one enjoys that. His eyes wandered over them, silent. Let's try the move I learn recent, it just rattle their brain... it should just make them dizzy or stun for a second! His eyes aim for the paw, but hesitant to respond or do the move. Wolfpaw was aiming for the neck, the apprentice was smaller than him so if he did it right. He would grab them by the scruff and shake them until they got out of his grasp, or he let go. Taking a breath, still debating until he finally tried doing the move.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

(Bump for @Jay-Jay )
Sorryyy}

Badger smiled and rested his head on the toms shoulder. "Yeah, I hope so." He said. "We can be warriors together. If not maybe friends." He purred Maybe een more. The tom sighed and curled his tail on the cats back.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Closed Thread