Last post by ollie
Today 08:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw turned, watching as Petalstorm fought off a Dusk Syndicate cat that leaped their way. He moved up beside the shecat, swiping at the DS cat with his claws unsheathed. He landed a few blows on the cat's side, hoping that he and Petalstorm could stay safe and drive some DS cats away.
Petalstorm leapt to the side and dug her teeth into the DS cat's back leg before being kicked in the head. She grunted and was flung away, grunting.
The silver tabby she-cat snarled.
Old October 24th, 2017, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Lionpaw shoved Eclipse out of the way,” Leave her be!” He snarled hoping his adriniline pumping would help him shove Eclipse off the love of his life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Eclipse hung on after Lionpaw has tried to shove her off, her extended claws hooked into Riverpaw's fur and skin. She hissed, putting her muzzle close to Riverpaw's ear. "This is where you die." She growled, snapping her teeth around her ear.

@Chameleon @Swiftheart
Quote:
(UR not killing them)
Lionpaw reared up and slammed his paws down on Eclipse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip gave a satisfied sigh as he staggered back. It was cut short, however, when he rushed at her again. Since he was aiming for her side, the she-cat flashed out one agile paw, catching him on the side and heaving her claws in deep. As he leaped at her from behind, she let out a screech of surprise. Would he never give up? She tore away, leaving fur in his claws, and whipped around. Deciding to go with speed, Shallowskip gave. A swift, ginormous leap and landed on his back. She dug her claws in hard, fighting to keep her balance.
Riverpaw yanked loose,but her ear was bleeding.She was breathing heavily,and knew she had almost died just then,and lionpaw had saved her.She cast him a grateful look,and knew if something where to happen to him,she would do the same.
____
fox hissed,trying to snap at her neck,but unable to reach it.He felt her claws in his skin,and the fresh wounds on his side which where deep and bleeding heavily,which only enraged him more.He fell to the ground and rolled over,attempting to crush the she-cat.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 24th, 2017, 01:53 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Oh shoot its started! Welp, *sigh*, guess this is an open post and a short one 0.o)
Weaselcloud shifted from side to side, dodging the large quarrels that barreled
around him. He was eager, after fighting an anonymous cat for the Dusk syndicate, to find another feline to duel amongst the dust of thundering paws.

Open))

https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old October 24th, 2017, 01:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw yanked loose,but her ear was bleeding.She was breathing heavily,and knew she had almost died just then,and lionpaw had saved her.She cast him a grateful look,and knew if something where to happen to him,she would do the same.
____
fox hissed,trying to snap at her neck,but unable to reach it.He felt her claws in his skin,and the fresh wounds on his side which where deep and bleeding heavily,which only enraged him more.He fell to the ground and rolled over,attempting to crush the she-cat.
Lionpaw flashed her a smile, he die for her. It was true. He happily would.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:24 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Taklwhisker was shocked when the Tom happily bounded up. His ears flattened in confusion and he studied the Tom, but before he could question why he looked somewhat happy he was gone. "Wha-" tallwhisker stamped his foot angrily. Goldenstar was now weaving through the masses like he had been doing it his whole life. He wasn't looking forward for the conversation he was going to have after, he couldn't just leave me here. I, supposed to be helping him. The long legged warrior bounded ahead his paws barely missing the pelts of other downed warriors as he approched where he last saw the Tom. Suddenly skidding to a hault as a massive DS Warriors slammed into his side sending him sprawling back a few steps. He shrieked but managed to tuck and roll to protect him. When he finally stopped being in shock he stood ready to fight only to be baffled by the Warriors disappearance. His ears flattened in anoyance but than he raced back through the crowd after goldenstar. He sped up when he saw the Tom ahead, he quickly maneuvers in front of him panting. "Why did- did you lea- leave me behind?" he wheezed, looking around at the battle raging on.
Goldenstar slowly began to wonder if he had been acting too weird. He did just sort of sprint torwards Tall and then run away. But this was a battle! If Tallwhisker wanted to be near him, he could follow, however, if he didn’t, well, that didn’t change anything. He was glad he was used to running through crowds of cats, even though it made him claustrophobic. Taking a deep breath in, he decided to spin around just in time to see Tallwhisker reach him. “Because this is a battle,” he murmured after a moment. “You can’t just stand around!” He said, adrenaline kicking into him now, “You have to fight!” He said, now wildly looking around, wishing that the adrenaline didn’t feel like an anxiety attack, while also trying to find any cats that might need help fighting.
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:42 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Shallowskip gasped as the air wasn't squashed out of her. She wiggled from under him, gasping for air. The she-cat wasn't sure she could take much more. Her neck was stinging from the deep teeth marks,s and her pelt felt like it had been clawed off. Nonetheless, the female got to her paws, hissing.
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

FadingEchoes hissed in alarm as his forelegs landed squarely on her shoulders. She writhed under the weight of the larger cat, snarling with fear as she realized she was unable to escape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Tornado hadn't been prepared for such a quick backlash from the she-cat. Her claws struck his shoulder, although only grazing his skin through his thick pelt. The dark-colored tomcat let out a low snarl as a pinch of pain went through his shoulder, but he kept his green eyes focused on her, raising both of his forepaws off the ground, and then smashing them downwards toward the she-cat, in an effort to trap her against the ground.
Oakenshade unsheathed his claws as battle erupted around him. The massive dark brown tom twitched an ear as he heard Snowstar's yowl for ThunderClan to fight. Inside, he felt worry twinge in his stomach. It was a gathering! They shouldn't fight! But, as he watched a tom pin his clanmate, Fadingechoes, his worry ebbed. The tom cat leaped to her aid, his fur brushed out twice it's normal size. He bowled the other tom over with sheer speed and weight and hissed angrily.
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
He stared down Grimsight,” Kittypet.” He unsheathed his claws narrowing his eyes at Grimsight in rage at him, why? He believed he was lying about the Shadowclan part.
Grimsight snarled softly as he carefully studied Hybrid. "Kittypet". The insult rand through him like a claw, and his fur stood on end. Without waiting, he leaped forward, his hind paws pushing form the dirt as he heaved forward. The tom cat crashed into Hybrid, his claws unsheathed. He would pay.
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:49 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oakenshade unsheathed his claws as battle erupted around him. The massive dark brown tom twitched an ear as he heard Snowstar's yowl for ThunderClan to fight. Inside, he felt worry twinge in his stomach. It was a gathering! They shouldn't fight! But, as he watched a tom pin his clanmate, Fadingechoes, his worry ebbed. The tom cat leaped to her aid, his fur brushed out twice it's normal size. He bowled the other tom over with sheer speed and weight and hissed angrily.
FadingEchoes shook her fur, letting out a quick meow of thanks. She then felt a warm liquid running down her shoulders, in the struggle, FandingEchoes had driven Tornado's claws deeper into her pelt, leaving deep, nasty wounds, Letting out a hiss of annoyance and pain, she turned unsteadily back to the Dusk Syndicate tom, her gray green eyes flashing with anger.
@RedHead

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:51 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Petalstorm leapt to the side and dug her teeth into the DS cat's back leg before being kicked in the head. She grunted and was flung away, grunting.
The silver tabby she-cat snarled.
"Go away, flea-brain!" Ashpaw snarled, rushing towards the Dusk Syndicate cat. He slashed the DS cat's underbelly, claws extended at their full length and his teeth bared. The grey Maine Coon mix straightened his tail for balance, yellow eyes narrowing. The Shadowclan apprentice was upset now, but he was scared of getting hurt also. He turned his head to Petalstorm, seeing the shecat being flung away.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Closed Thread