Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Old 11-29-2017, 06:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Koins: 7,462

Default HorizonClan

Heyo kiddos! I've been dragged back by my demons -looks around- Are they here? Good, hopefully their absence will keep me from becoming so immersed in this again. Last time I was here I barely had time for anything else, haha. Anywho, Ima tag some people that might be interested in my return (and this roleplay):
@Alicewolfheart
@Ennard
......And that's it. Well. Let's get this started shall we?

HorizonClan. Named so for the beautiful and practical placement of their camp. At the top of a large hill is a strange formation of rocks, almost looking as if StarClan itself had shaped it. The rocks form a rough half-circle, with bushes sparsely placed across from the rocks to complete the circle. Although alone it is not a completely ideal place for a camp, the Clan has dug it out to create a steep drop that dooms any cat that is fooled by the illusion of a camp entrance.

In the morning, right before the sun rises, if one was to sit by the edge of camp, they could see a glow emitting from the tops of the rocks. Soon, that glow would announce the presence of the sun. It is a beautiful orange color, slowly emerging from behind the rocks. It casts an orange aura onto camp, blessing any lucky enough to be awake at that time (usually the dawn patrol).

As for the rest of camp and the territory, a lush forest rests at the bottom of the hill, awaiting any cat craving the taste of forest prey to rabbit. As an alternative to both prey types, HorizonClan also has access to a large creek running easily accessible at the bottom of the hill. There, any cat willing to get their paws wet (and maybe a little muddy) can catch minnows and trout.
In camp, the fresh kill pile lies at the base of the two largest rocks. Right across from the drop, the fresh-kill pile is also placed near the medicine den for easy access by sick cats. All of the dens are located next to the rocks, underground. The dens are dug by the warriors and apprentices willing to spend time underground digging and shoring up walls to ensure that it's safe to sleep in.

The nursery is the largest and most secure, located next to the warriors den and the drop-off. Inside, it's a large cave with several other holes in the walls for sleeping and expecting or nursing queens. The cave is for kits to play in during certain circumstances.
The warriors den is much the same, with the warriors usually digging out their own sleeping areas. As well as the cavern with the holes, there's also an extra tunnel for more sleeping areas.
The rest of the dens are the same, except for the leaders den, which is just one sleeping area. The medicine den is like the nursery as well, but with an enclosed outside area for healthy cats to wait, or for sick cats to get some air without infecting others.

And you kiddos should know the rules by now, but here's a few for the form:
1. REALISTIC APPEARANCES. I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS ENOUGH
2. ALSO AN IMPORTANT RULE: NO MARY SUES. THANK YOU
3. Age in moons please. Thank you so much!!!

So, you still want to join after my lengthy explanation? Alrighty then, the signups are on the resources page

Open for opposing Clan plot!

Quick rundown of characters:
Leader: Risingstar
Deputy: Endheart
Medicine Cat: Nightspirit
Warriors: Irisgaze, Sparrowwing
Apprentices: Finchpaw (@KitKat12), Fernpaw (@KitKat12), Tadpole (@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd)
Queens:
Elders:

Whole allegiance page here

Last edited by The Mad Katter; 01-13-2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:33 PM

Default Re: HorizonClan

My charries:

Name: Fernpaw
Appearance: Light grey tabby she-cat with white socks, chest, and tailtip with amber eyes.
Personality (No mary sues or I will not accept): Fierce, insecure, bold, intelligent, independent, sometimes follows the warrior code too closely (she's not as crazy as Hollyleaf, I promise!)
Family: Open
Mate/Crush: Open
Kits: none
Other: A small example:
"Come on," Finchpaw urged, pushing the freshly caught mouse with a paw. "Just one bite wouldn't hurt."
Fernpaw furrowed her brows, she was clearly confused. "But why? Why would we want to break the warrior code? This could feed the sick cats back at camp, I don't see why it's of any use to us."
Finchpaw rolled his green eyes. "You're no fun, Fernpaw," he complained.

Name: Finchpaw
Appearance (REALISTIC PLEASE): Thick furred black tom with green eyes
Personality (No mary sues or I will not accept): Reckless, cheerful, dishonest, doesn't really care about the warrior code, your typical apprentice.
Family: Open
Mate/Crush: Open
Kits: None
Other: He's Fernpaw's best friend.

Last edited by The Mad Katter; 11-30-2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:46 PM
*Sir Pelo Gasp*

My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 3,709

Name: Tadpole
Rank: Despite being a bit older, she has little experience, so she is still an apprentice.
Appearance: An all black cat with purple eyes, except for white tipped left leg, and front paw.
Personality: Usually shy, but can be headstrong, and often does what she thinks is best, but not with a positive outcome, as her impulsive actions break the warrior code at times.
Family:None
Mate/Crush:Open
Kits:None Currently
Other: Tadpole used to be a kittypet, until she became a rouge, and eventually found Horizonclan.

Old 11-29-2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Rank: Despite being a bit older, she has little experience, so she is still an apprentice.
Appearance: An all black cat with purple eyes, except for white tipped left leg, and front paw.
Personality: Usually shy, but can be headstrong, and often does what she thinks is best, but not with a positive outcome, as her impulsive actions break the warrior code at times.
Other: Tadpole used to be a kittypet, until she became a rouge, and eventually found Horizonclan.

Please change eye color, as that is not realistic. Sorry! Also, age in moons please?
Old 11-29-2017, 06:52 PM
*Sir Pelo Gasp*

Appearance: An all black cat with brown eyes, except for white tipped left leg, and front paw.

Ta Da!
Old 11-29-2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Appearance: An all black cat with brown eyes, except for white tipped left leg, and front paw.

Ta Da!
Thank you so much <3 Also, ten moons old would still be an apprentice (in reply to what you typed in rank) at 13 moons old is usually when they get their assessment and become warriors if they have not shown their bravery through some act (usually in a battle).
Old 11-29-2017, 07:01 PM
*Sir Pelo Gasp*

Ok! I didn't know for sure on that, so I tried to guess.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:40 PM

bump~
Old 11-30-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
bump~
boop
Old 12-01-2017, 07:02 PM

Plot!

Kittypets, loners, and rogues have been wandering into the forest, and some of them have even gone as far as hunting on their hill. Will the peaceful HorizonClan fight, share their forest, or find some mysterious third way? Sign up for loners, kittypets, or rogues on the sign up page!