Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:26 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:26 AM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by ellie
Today 10:19 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 10:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 10:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2017, 06:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Yeah..." Rowanpaw mewed and glared at his father. "He thinks I'm into toms... When I'm not." He admitted and looked back at her, nodding. "What are you working on now, hunting? Fighting?" He asked.
Horsepaw sighed,"Basic defense...which in my opinion should be the first thing an apprentice learns." She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 15th, 2017, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Horsepaw sighed,"Basic defense...which in my opinion should be the first thing an apprentice learns." She meowed.
Rowanpaw nodded. "I had time to finish the fighting part of my training." He admitted. "We were starting to learn about hunting when my mentor passed away." He mewed and nodded. "I have to agree with you on that." He said.
Old December 15th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Redclaw rolled his eyes "if you guys ain't too tired how about we go hunting i could stretch my legs and do some running to warm me up" he said iceclaw and cherryblossom instantly sat taller "of course" they said in unison then looked at each other in surprise and started laughing
Greyshade stretched his legs and stood up as well. "Of course. I could use the exercise."

Lightningstrike bounded over, full of energy despite being awake all night. "I'm ready! Let's go!"
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:57 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade stretched his legs and stood up as well. "Of course. I could use the exercise."

Lightningstrike bounded over, full of energy despite being awake all night. "I'm ready! Let's go!"
"Ok then lets go" he said leading the way out of camp iceclaw and cherryblossom following (to the territory)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Rowanpaw nodded. "I had time to finish the fighting part of my training." He admitted. "We were starting to learn about hunting when my mentor passed away." He mewed and nodded. "I have to agree with you on that." He said.
She nodded,” Yeah. I mean, most mentors teach the apprentice to hunt first, but think if you know how to hunt and a rouge attacks you, without basic defense what can you do besides get hurt and attempt to fight back, but with basic defense you can defend yourself.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:25 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The excitement from Doepaw seemed to spread over to Caliapaw a little bit, because somehow - she just wasn't very excited about her new job. Not if it meant that Wheatfur was dead, and she hadn't been prepared for it - it was like taking your assessment, all excited to be a warrior, and becoming one as soon as your mentor died. That was how it felt to her. All the excitement would be destroyed by the pain of losing someone so close to you, and Caliapaw was no exception to this. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't thrilled when Wheatfur had chosen her, along with nervous, but she would also be lying if she said that she wasn't now terrified to think of having to help the Clan on her own. They were counting on her, she was pretty much the only way that they could be healed... oh StarClan, what if Caliapaw screwed up? "Thanks, Doepaw."She mewed gratefully after he had tackled her. It made her feel more like she didn't have a care in the world now.

Honestly? Caliapaw wished she didn't have a care in the world. She wished she could go back to being just another apprentice, doing nothing at all. Except she would never be that apprentice again, and to be honest, maybe it really wasn't her thing. Wheatfur had chosen her. He had seen something in her. She might as well do her best to see the same, and try to get whatever she needed to do done. The feline smiled, her fangs gleaming in the sunlight at her brother's words. He was probably more excited about this then she was! And she supposed he had reason to be. It wasn't every day that your sister became a medicine cat, after all. "I'd appreciate the help, maybe... whenever you're not busy with your training. I wouldn't want my big brother to have to wait on his warrior ceremony." She smiled at him, her ears slowly tilting foward in more of an example of pleasure.

She was truly feeling a lot better, thanks to him... it was so nice to have such a good brother. This support was just what Caliapaw had been missing, and she was grateful for it. She was hoping she would never see Doepaw in the medicine cat den, however. The thought of her brother's life being in danger, or him even being hurt, was extremely painful for her. Her ears went back a little at his next words, though. She understood he was trying to help, really, but the best medicine cat? Caliapaw sincerely doubted that. She was pretty sure she wouldn't even live up to the legacy Zerosight and Wheatfur had left behind, let alone be the best out of all the Clans. The medicine cat in WindClan had been there for as long as she could remember! Probably as long as her father could remember, and maybe even her grandfather - that was the medicine cat's guess. If he had been around that long, he was probably the best medicine cat ever. Caliapaw had already had a case today, with Chameleonvine, and she hadn't liked it very much.

The other cat had been trying to help - she knew - but being coddled by someone she didn't know very well was not appreciated at all. It was... uncomfortable, almost. Yet she had done her best to be polite, and had been pretty nice, she thought... better then she would have been before. At least it hadn't been anything serious... Caliapaw didn't have much of a tolerance for whiny cats, and cats who were badly injured tended to whine a lot. While she could understand they were in pain, they might as well be pleasant to the cat who was helping them, shouldn't they? "I don't know, Doepaw. Right now I don't even feel like I'm supposed to be the medicine cat of this Clan, and I really don't think I'll ever be the best in all the Clans." She sighed, laying down and placing her head on her paws.

When she was younger, she used to do this when she was upset. Upset at someone in particular, usually, it was an 'I'm not listening' type of thing. Quite immature - which was surprising, considering Caliapaw had never been "normal" in terms of just playing around, or even her vocabulary, but that was one of the few things she had done. She sat back up a second later, however, not wanting anyone to see that she was moping around. Doepaw? Fine, but no one else. To be honest... he was one of the cats she truly loved in her life. Outside of her family, there might be a select few - but with all the friends other apprentices had, and seemed to love, Caliapaw's own list of cats she could claim to love was quite short. "I really appreciate that," She mewed, and she meant it. If no one else did, she knew that her brother had her back. That he supported her as the medicine cat. And that was the only opinion that mattered to her now.
The tom licked his sister's cheek and took a step back, his smile melted away as he saw his sister's expression. He knew something was up. The caramel brown tom would never brag about it, but he was fairly detail oriented, he noticed every little thing, and never on purpous, he just noticed. And he knew his sister best of all, out of every cat in Thunderclan, out of every cat in his family, he knew his sisters body movements, his sister's expressions to a T. He gave her a small smile and nuzzled her " C'mon sis...Name 1 leader who hasn't messed up, and name 1 Medicine cat who hasn't lost a paitent...Calia...I'm not gonna lie, you're gonna mess up, no going around that." he began, his blue hues danced with honesty, and a serious gaze was plastered on his face. He never sugarcoated anything, he believed that felines should know the truth, no matter how much it may hurt, because to him, it seemed like it would hurt worse to be lied to. " But the reality is, everyone messes up, but the thing that makes amazing medicine cats and amazing leaders is the fact that they either learn from their mistakes and keep moving, or they use that mess up to create something beautiful." he added, a smile spread across his dainty mouth. " Just make sure you're not standing still....and you'll do great." he purred, his bob of a tail jiggled.

Doepaw sat himself down and began to lick his chestfur, cleaning and de-fluffying the cotton white fluff. He liked it when he didn't look like a walking fluff ball, it annoyed him, the tugging of the twigs when he made his way through the camp entrance, the tingles and tickles he got whenever the wind blew or whenever a leaf brushed his sides, it drove him insane. He shot his sister a grin and gave his chest one last lick before turning his clear, blue gaze back to his sister, blue met amber " I don't have a mentor at the moment....so I've got all the time in the world to be with my sister! So...don't think you're the only one who feels lost okay? We'll both lean on each other." he hummed. He had lost his mentor in the battle against the Dusk Syndicate, same as his sister, so he knew what she was going through, the aching heart, the lost feeling, he knew it perfectly. "Now of course you're gonna have to point out which herbs I gotta pick, because I don't know a single thing about being a medicine cat other than the fact that you get to save other's lives!" he yipped. But, his smile quickly went away as she began to speak once again, his ears folded, his lips curved down, and his eyes narrowed, making the tom look at his sister through his lashes "If you weren't meant to be a medicine cat, than why would an old, experienced warrior who then became a medicine cat choose you? If you weren't meant to be a medicine cat than why is Starclan staying silent about your ceremony? Caliapaw, everything happens for a reason, you just have to take advantage of it." he stated. He believed his sister had everything she needed, she was more that capable of being a great medicine cat, she was smart and sympathetic, the only thing she lacked was self confidence, and he planned on helping her with that.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuntimeFemaleBonnie View Post
Gazeshadow looked around the clearing and sat in the shadows.
Dawncreek padded up to Gazeshadow and sat down, licking her muzzle clean after the mouse she had just eaten. Gaze shadow rubbed up against Nightwing, but only slightly.
"Have they come yet?" he mewed quietly, so only his mate could hear.
"No Gazeshadow, but, soon."
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:33 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Zerosight lazed around in the elder's den, curled up in a tiny ball among his fluffy nest of moss. He refused to move, finding it too cold to do any strenuous activity. All the cold weather lately was just hectic on his joints, making him wonder if he should go see Caliapaw and get some comfrey root or daisy leaves. The old tom sighed, burying his face deeper into his warm nest at just the thought of getting up.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 15th, 2017, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
poppypaw returned to camp, all the others had caught better prey than a mouse. somewhat displeased she padded into the warriors den.
Her mentor, Foxleap was waiting in one of the moss beds, her eyes glazed over.
"Foxleap, are you ok?" said Poppypaw nervously, nudging the ginger she-cat cauitiously. She was used to Foxleap's moments, but this one had lasted awhile.
Foxleap jolted upright, her eyes clear from whatever clouded her vision.
"Your father is coming from Shadowclan Poppypaw, RUN!"
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:07 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar made her way up onto the Highpeak, rasping her tongue down her chest as she walked. Her ice blue eyes flitted over the camp below her and, unconsciously, she found her claws digging into the stone below her paws. A smile lit her face, as bright as the sun. Because today was a good day. An important day. A day to remember. "Cats of ThunderClan, please gather around the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!"

The Siamese paused, tail tip twitching, and scanned the crowd for her kits. They knew it was the big day - She'd made sure of that. But the ceremony wasn't happening, not quite yet. The young leader shifted her paws before taking a deep breath.
@Sasukewolf (madness) @Fuzzyfeline

"Maple, Honey, step forward, please," She beckoned the rogues forward, smiling.

"You have both requested to join ThunderClan. So, Maple, from now on, you shall be known as Mapledawn. Honey, you shall be known as Honeydew." She smiled warmly down at the two. "We welcome you as full warriors of ThunderClan. Welcome to the Clan."

Now the young leader paused and let her gaze travel around for a moment, thinking.

@Okapi

"Lulu," Snowstar finally called, beckoning the kittypet forward. "You have also requested to join the Clan. So from now on you will be known as Duskpaw. Lightningflash ( @Megan ), you will mentor Duskpaw. I trust you will pass down all you know onto her." The Siamese smiled warmly, and turned her gaze to the others.

@Lonestar23 @Edmia

"Beetlekit, Vixenkit, and Blackkit, please come forward." The Siamese hummed, and shifted her paws as she waited, tilting her head. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you all to become apprentices. So from now on; Beetlekit, you will be known as Beetlepaw. Wolfsoul ( @Teza )," Her gaze flickered to the warrior. "You will mentor Beetlepaw. I trust you will pass down all you learned onto him." She smiled softly, then turned to the next kit.

"Vixenkit, you shall be known as Vixenpaw. Birchflower ( @RedHead ), you will mentor Vixenpaw. I trust you to pass down all you know onto her." Snowstar paused again before turning to the next kit.

"Blackkit, you will be known as Blackpaw. Darkrose, you will mentor Blackpaw. I trust you to pass down all you know onto him."

And with that, Snowstar turned away, to the older cats of the Clan. The apprentices who would now become warriors.

@Lonestar23 @Megan

"Kestrelpaw, Owlpaw, Daisypaw, and Trappaw, please come forward!" She called, tail lashing slightly and a warm smile on her face.

"Kestrelpaw, Owlpaw, Daisypaw and Trappaw, do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code, and protect and defend the Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do."

"Then from this moment forward, Kestrelpaw. You shall be known as Kestrelflight. We honor your intelligence and bravery, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Snowstar took a deep breath and turned to the next cat.

"Owlpaw, you shall be known as Owlblossom. We honor your kindness and honesty, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Still got alot more to go, Snowy. The leader thought, turning to the next cat.

"Daisypaw, you shall be known as Daisyflower. We honor your optimism and loyalty, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Snowstar shook her fur out and turned to the next cat.

"Trappaw, you shall be known as Trapshadow. We honor your loyalty and determination, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

And now, last, but definitely not the least...

@Hexict @RedHead @Constellation

"Tempestkit, Weaselkit, Ripplekit, and Mintkit, please come forward!" She couldn't keep the excitement out of her voice when she called her kits to her. But, she kept her gaze steady. She was careful not to make this any different from the other kits' apprentice ceremonies. Every kit becoming a 'paw was a big deal. But these were her kits. Was it wrong of her to feel a little more excited and proud about it than usual?

"You all have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to become apprentices. Tempestkit, from now on, you will be known as Tempestpaw. Blackstorm," She sought out her brother, ice blue eyes meeting amber ones, and she paused. For a long time as she considered this, before her features softened and melted into a soft smile. This was her way of giving her brother her trust back. "You will mentor Tempestpaw. I trust you will pass down all you know onto him." She smiled at her son, before turning to the next kit.

"Weaselkit, from now on, you will be known as Weaselpaw. Finchcall ( @Hexict )," She looked over at her friend. She was choosing her kits' mentors very carefully now. These were the cats she felt close to, who she trusted with her children. She smiled at Finchcall as she continued. "You will mentor Weaselpaw. I trust you will pass down all you know onto him." And with that, she gave Weaselpaw a warm smile before turning to the next kit.

"Ripplekit, from now on you will be known as Ripplepaw. Foxthorn," Please, please, StarClan, don't make me regret this decision. The Siamese begged silently as she turned to her brother. She would much rather have had Roarclaw but her other brother already had an apprentice. Besides... Maybe it was time to trust Foxy with an apprentice. Teach him some responsibility. "You will mentor Ripplepaw. I trust you to pass down all you know onto him." She gave her brother a stern look, then smiled at Ripplepaw before turning to her last kit.

"Mintkit, from now on you will be known as Mintpaw. Marshjump ( @Lonestar23 )," Snowstar turned to the Tom, narrowing her eyes slightly despite herself. This better be a good decision. She thought, offering the Tom a warm smile. "You will mentor Mintpaw. I trust you to pass down all you know onto her." She smiled at her daughter, who, to her surprise, actually grinned back at her.

And with that, Snowstar sighed and seemed to relax now, shaking her fur out. "Clan dismissed." The Siamese called, leaping down from the Highpeak. What a day, huh?
~~~

@Lonestar23
Mintkit - No, Mintpaw now - felt too excited for her own good. The blue-point Siamese was practically bouncing on her paws. She'd never felt this much like a kit - Ironic because now she was an apprentice. The feline dashed away from her brothers almost instantly after Snowstar dismissed the Clan, racing to find her best friend, her "brother", her mentor. Things just couldn't get any better than this, could they? They were going to be the best team ever. Minty and Marshy, for life. She never knew what she was missing before but she wouldn't be missing it any longer. Her and Marshjump... Her and Marshjump. Mentor and apprentice. Those other Clans better watch out for this awesome duo! "Marshy!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread