Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:00 PM
My Character Trackers
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:54 PM
Mumblekit's older sibling...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:53 PM
Snowflakes Falling...
Last post by olive-shine
Today 06:47 PM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2017, 10:18 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cometheart chuckled as she saw the expression on his face, she rolled her eyes at the mention of Rowanpaw. "I saw him hanging out with a she-cat before I went to take a nap, so I guess you're waiting for no reason." She said and shook her head at her nephew's question. "No, I was napping so I decided to come out, and seems it was a good thing I did,
sweetheart." She purred and nuzzled him affectionnaly.

"UGH!" Duskpaw exclaimed, "How dare he go hang out with a she-cat instead of with me his own brother! And without telling me!" he hissed under his breath. "Thanks for telling me though, I'm just glad I didn't waste the whole day waiting for him." He mewed smiling a little at his aunt.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

"UGH!" Duskpaw exclaimed, "How dare he go hang out with a she-cat instead of with me his own brother! And without telling me!" he hissed under his breath. "Thanks for telling me though, I'm just glad I didn't waste the whole day waiting for him." He mewed smiling a little at his aunt.
"Well, some toms are like that, look at your father, from what I've heard, he always hung out with Violeteye back then, and some take from their father, but you certainly take from your mother." Cometheart purred and licked his cheek. "So how is my favorite nephew doing huh? Is training going well?" She questionned, her eyes bright with happiness, she didn't often talk to him, but when she did, it did bring her a smile.

Last edited by Gone; December 19th, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:35 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
"Well, some toms are like that, look at your father, from what I've heard, he always hung out with Violeteye back then, and some take from their father, but you certainly take from your mother." Cometheart purred and licked his cheek. "So how is my favorite nephew doing huh? Is training going well?" She questionned, her eyes bright with happiness, she didn't often talk to him, but when she did, it did bring her a smile.

"Sorta... I'm getting a new mentor because for some odd reason my old one just disappeared. Holypelt has been training me for a little over a moon now as my temporary mentor." Duskpaw explained with a small yawn. He smiled at her calling him her favorite nephew, he really did enjoy talking to her when he could. "How have you been?" He asked his aunt.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:

"Sorta... I'm getting a new mentor because for some odd reason my old one just disappeared. Holypelt has been training me for a little over a moon now as my temporary mentor." Duskpaw explained with a small yawn. He smiled at her calling him her favorite nephew, he really did enjoy talking to her when he could. "How have you been?" He asked his aunt.
The warrior's ears lowered at what the tom told her about his old mentor dissapearing, just like that. "O-Oh... I didn't know." Cometheart mewed, she thought for a bit and her ears suddently perked. "Well, just know that if you need a full time mentor, I'm there, and I sure won't dissapear." She mewed and pressed her nose against his, a smile covering her maw, she then pulled back. "I've been doing amazing." She purred.
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:48 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
The warrior's ears lowered at what the tom told her about his old mentor dissapearing, just like that. "O-Oh... I didn't know." Cometheart mewed, she thought for a bit and her ears suddently perked. "Well, just know that if you need a full time mentor, I'm there, and I sure won't dissapear." She mewed and pressed her nose against his, a smile covering her maw, she then pulled back. "I've been doing amazing." She purred.

Duskpaw blinked when his nose was touched he touched it with a paw. I'm unsure of how I should feel about that He thought. He never really had his nose randomly touched because he usually tried to claw anyone before they got close enough to do so. He looked at his aunt "That's good," He said. "Doing amazing is always great."

My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 19th, 2017, 11:13 PM

Quote:

Duskpaw blinked when his nose was touched he touched it with a paw. I'm unsure of how I should feel about that He thought. He never really had his nose randomly touched because he usually tried to claw anyone before they got close enough to do so. He looked at his aunt "That's good," He said. "Doing amazing is always great."
Cometheart actually seemed pretty surprised as she realised what she had done. "You never did let me touch your nose before..." She mewed and wrapped her tail around his back and smiling. "I sometimes feel like I only have one nephew, Rowanpaw is never really with us and he hates Alder because... Well, Alder thinks Rowan is into toms, so he kind of got away from us..." She admitted, her ears lowering a bit. "It is, I guess."
She added.
Old December 20th, 2017, 07:41 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
Cometheart actually seemed pretty surprised as she realised what she had done. "You never did let me touch your nose before..." She mewed and wrapped her tail around his back and smiling. "I sometimes feel like I only have one nephew, Rowanpaw is never really with us and he hates Alder because... Well, Alder thinks Rowan is into toms, so he kind of got away from us..." She admitted, her ears lowering a bit. "It is, I guess."
She added.

"Well... Couldn't Rowanpaw just tell our father that he's not into toms? I mean it is pretty simple isn't it?" Duskpaw asked, confused. "And even if he is into toms, who cares? I wouldn't care because it really doesn't matter." He then added "But I'll talk to my father and Rowanpaw and see what I can do."

My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:

"Well... Couldn't Rowanpaw just tell our father that he's not into toms? I mean it is pretty simple isn't it?" Duskpaw asked, confused. "And even if he is into toms, who cares? I wouldn't care because it really doesn't matter." He then added "But I'll talk to my father and Rowanpaw and see what I can do."
Cometheart nodded. "He does actually, Alderstripe just doesn't seem to believe that he isn't into toms... I don't know why." She admitted and nuzzled his head. "So, is there anything you'd like to talk about?" She asked softly.
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Yellowbee smirked as she landed on her sister she held her head up
" ya know sis might wanna stay dow-" she meowed and gasped as willowfang rolled away her ears flattened when her sister swiped at her legs and fell down she hissed now baring her teeth eyes narrowed . She slowly felt her anger rising her fur rose a tad bit she looked back at willowfang now baring her teeth a hiss escaping . your in for it now sis!
Willowfang crowed at her small victory. Don't get ahead of yourself, all you've done is escaped. The rest should be a cinch. She snarled and opened her mouth, reaching to grab Yellowbee's tail and pull her back. By now, her overconfidence and glazing over small details had kicked in. "Don't go easy on me!" she shouted, even though she was struggling to keep up with the battle. As she reached to pull her sister's tail, her paws slipped from under her and she fell on the ground. She quickly got up and snarled, leaping into the air once again. This time it better work!
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:42 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
Cometheart nodded. "He does actually, Alderstripe just doesn't seem to believe that he isn't into toms... I don't know why." She admitted and nuzzled his head. "So, is there anything you'd like to talk about?" She asked softly.

"OH!" Duskpaw exclaimed, his eyes widened "I didn't know that." He said. Why did he never tell me that? He wondered. "I don't really have anything to talk about, nothing's really been going on in my life," the young tom admitted.

My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Closed Thread