Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
daisy . sunflower ....
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:54 AM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 01:04 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:49 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:41 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2018, 03:05 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(So, so so sorry for the late reply!)

Lambpaw had never been one for socializing. She had always been the quiet and timid one of her litter. Never to speak unless spoken to and never to ask for something unless she absolutely needed it. And she for the most had been content with that kind of life. t]That was until now. Was it bad to say that she hated apprenticeship? Lambpaw sincerely didn't think because well it was true and wasn't it always hammered through her head that honesty was the best policy? Okay, maybe at this point she was getting a tad cynical but, she truly did not care. Then letting out an exasperated sigh she scanned the clearing looking for something to do.

She was then saddened by the fact that she saw none of the cats she considered her friends. Great...now she was bored and lonely! Yay! Lambpaw knew that cats thought of her as weird and a spaz and because of that she wasn't at all popular which for the most part she was once again fine with but even the most introverted cat at times craved social interactions. And for her, that time was now. Scanning the clearing again she decided to settle on just trying to chat with a friendly looking cat. Her eyes then landed on grey wolfish looking tom staring at the sky and look as if he was talking? And then he started smiling... easy to say she was kinda freak out but seeing as this was basically her last resort she approached him.

"H-h-hello there...s-sir," Lambpaw began not know his name and choosing to just call him 'sir', "I-I. Am. L-L-Lambpaw. What. I-I-I-Is. Your. N-Name?" She asked cringing at how chunky the sentence had sounded. Way to be suave Lambpaw!

All was peaceful until a voice spoke up. Truth be told he was a bit surprised. I mean, Wolfcall knew he was scary. Didn't have to point it out to him. So, when a cat approach him he was confused. Did she need something? He roll over, on his belly now. He sat up. It was a apprentice, she look rather close to his age a bit. Wolfcall still considered himself a apprentice, he was 12 moons old. Seem pretty young to him. "Hi?"

He blinked, he started to do his rather strange thing. He probably shouldn't do it his own clan members but it was a habit. His eyes scan her looking for any sign of weakness before meeting her gaze again. "Lambpaw? Strange name. I think I heard of what a lamb is once, you look like one and act like one. " Wolfcall said, his input wasn't really needed. A glare was in grazed into his gaze but it was distant.

"Also, don't call me sir. That makes me sound old. Its Wolfcall. " He said, he didn't look that old did he? I mean his size made him look scarier and older. His tail curl up to his side, "Hey, how old do you think I am?" He asked out of pure curiosity. His head tilt a little. He wouldn't choose to talk to someone unless he had gain or was bored. The second one was the case here.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower blinked " we can walk " she meowed with a smile and a flick of her ears she saw him gaze at the ground she was now curious it's kinda like he's afraid to walk almost .... Poor thing she nodded as he said that he would have to ask the leader for the request then she was surprised as he begged for to her bring him with her but smiled none the less and pured " I will I promise . If I do happen to leave I think you'll like it there. I used to live in a big barn...with that pesky barn owl making noise it scared me once. And with -" she meowed and cleared her throat " with beast . " she meowed smiling she figured she would have to tell him about beast sooner or later she didn't mind really it was just painful to know that he wasn't there any more.
As she told him that they could simply walk, it sure made him a little happier, he was, in fact, kind of scared of walking, because he neevr knew how strong the pain would be in his paw, and when it happened to be really bad, he sometimes didn't get up for days in order to make sure it healed a little, even though it didn't do much in the end. "Good, because I want to leave with you." He admitted and looked up at her, he was sincere, and from those single words, she would understand that he had gotten attached to her. As he heard her story about living in a barn, he nodded and kept listening, he was a little worried as she seemed to choke on her words and slowly, but firmly intertwined their tails, he was there for her
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Magnoliaspark began to grow drowsy as she waited for her friend and even started to doze off. Thus, the cream-colored feline didn’t notice Passionstar’s approach until he called her name. Her shining meadow eyes were half closed and, though she remained conscious, her mind filtered no information until that word was called out. At the sound of Passion’s voice, Magnoliaspark blinked open her eyes and, realizing that she’d sunk into a more comfortable lounging position, sat up. The sight of her friend and his grin brought a happy sparkle to Magnoliaspark’s sleepy eyes and she called back, “How’s it going, Passionstar? How was the trip?” A smile to mirror the red tom’s spread across Magnolia’s face as she bumped Passionstar’s shoulder with her own. Her still healing wounds screamed at her suddenly and the warrior winced. Ignoring the twinge of pain aside from the involuntary motion, Magnoliaspark followed Passionstar deeper into the den. Her heart did a happy leap as Passionstar breathed in and questioned if she was what smelled so good. She wasn’t, but she was glad that he liked the flower smell. Before Magnoliaspark could correct him, Passionstar leaned in to breath in her own scent. The creamy she-cat’s breath hitched for a moment as her heart seemed to skip a beat. After the tom pulled away, saying that she wasn’t what smelled so good, Magnoliaspark shook her head and internally asked herself what that reaction was. Chalking it up to a lack of sleep and her healing body, Magnoliaspark returned her attention to Passionstar just in time to hear him correct himself and awkwardly state that she did, in fact, smell sweet but she wasn’t the source of the smell he was after. Magnolia laughed, completely unoffended, and teased, “Wow, leader for one minute and you already think you can start telling cats they smell bad!” She put on a clearly fake look of offense but ruined it with laughter a second later. Magnoliaspark followed into the depths of the den as he wandered towards his new nest, seeking out the source of the scent. Magnoliaspark smiled as she saw that Passionstar liked the nest she’d had made for him and she chirped, “I had a few apprentices make it for you! I thought a new leader deserved a new nest too! The flowers were all me though.” The last part of her statement was a clear brag and stood up taller with a silly smiler, giving her friend a joking sign that she expected compliments or praise. Laughter bubbled out from her jaws and she gave him a look with green eyes that shined with amusement.
The fact that Magnoliaspark looked to be a bit tired, went over the tom’s head. He displayed a kit-like happiness, combined with his nervousness which made him act a bit more hyper than he needed to be. Passionstar had immediately got drunk off the faint smell of wonderful flowers. Naturally, he expected every she cat to smell as such, so he wondered if that was Magnoliaspark with such a delicious scent, but the air around clearly scented the flowers. Passionstar had entered deeper into his new den, finding the new nest, he assumed, Magnoliaspark had constructed for him. He surveyed the nest, sniffing the delicate scent of flowers. Magnoliaspark’s question caused the tom to quickly look up at her, his fur bushing in the process. “Oh, it was magnificent! I can’t even explain it.” Passionstar sighed blissfully. “Starclan is the most beautiful place I ever been to. Kinda wish it was simple to get there - totally would go there for vacation all the time.” Passionstar couldn’t explain it with words to how gorgeous Starclan had been. To be honest, the tom didn’t even wish to leave. “Hm, suppose I’m alright. Kinda exhausted, but I’ll manage.” He smiled, softly, turning his attention back to his new nest. He set a paw to test how soft it was. Being quite the oblivious tom, Passionstar didn’t catch the reaction of Magnoliaspark when he breathed in her scent. He felt a bit sheepish when he figured he worded his words wrong because he didn’t like to offend others. However, she seemed to had taken it as a joke, causing the tom to adorn her laughter with a soft chuckle of his own. “I got the power to do that though.” He joked, proudly. It was a bit comical now that he thought about it. “But I never said you smelled bad! I think you smell very good. As good as to eat - “ Okay. Yeah. That didn’t sound right either. Passionstar shook his pelt, hoping to get his scatterbrained thoughts under control. “I’m not saying that I would eat you though. I’m not a cannibal. But, I had met cats who smelled delicious - not as good as to eat though. More like an expression, ha...ha. Not that you don’t smell delicious. Unless you don’t want to smell delicious.” Pause. Passionstar let out a deep chuckle upon his actions. “I’m still quite exhausted, so don’t mind my mousebrained self.” Passionstar didn’t see it as a big deal since Magnoliaspark was laughing. That should had made him relaxed, and he rather for her to be laughing than jeering at him. Passionstar never liked to make a fool of himself in front of others. However, his ears stayed heated along with the tip of his tail. He was relieved when the subject was changed, going back to to his nest. Passionstar hopped into the comfy product and plopped down heavily on top. He rolled into his back, looking up at Magnoliaspark, “Well whenever I see those apprentices, I’ll give them a thank you.” He responds. Gazing at Magnoliaspark from where he laid, her tone displayed an arrogant one as she said the flowers were her idea. “Thank you, Magnoliaspark. Really, I owe you one. I appreciate this.” Not much has changed since he accepted his new position. Except his responsibilities, his name, his lives, and the place he slept (since he didn’t sleep in the warriors’ den anymore.) Passionstar found it a treasuring thing that his close friends done some nice things for him as they welcomed him back. “I didn’t think you would had gone out your way to make sure I had a new nest,” Passionstar flipped over, getting to his paws and shaking any debris that clung to his fur. “And, the smell of flowers - an excellent touch. I’ll admit that you do have taste for interior design,” he laughed, before leaning down to give her a friendly muzzle on the cheek.
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she told him that they could simply walk, it sure made him a little happier, he was, in fact, kind of scared of walking, because he neevr knew how strong the pain would be in his paw, and when it happened to be really bad, he sometimes didn't get up for days in order to make sure it healed a little, even though it didn't do much in the end. "Good, because I want to leave with you." He admitted and looked up at her, he was sincere, and from those single words, she would understand that he had gotten attached to her. As he heard her story about living in a barn, he nodded and kept listening, he was a little worried as she seemed to choke on her words and slowly, but firmly intertwined their tails, he was there for her
Rileyflower was wide eyed but smiled softly and her cheeks felt really warm she was sure they had a hint of pink on them " I'm surprised you do weve only met not a few moments ago. But I am glad none the less " she meowed feeling their tails intertwine she was surprised that he had gotten attached to her really quickly . But she didn't mind at all. " but you got to promise me something brokenpaw don't ever do anything to get yourself hurt . Alright sugar ? I've lost someone once I don't want to loose any one ever again . " she meowed . She always used the word sugar since one it probably made others feel happy and two it was just something she always said but when she says it to brokenpaw it felt ....different in a way.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 17th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
This is the longest roleplay I have ever done.
~+~
Tigerdawn reeled back in shock. A what?” The older warrior unsheathed her claws in fury. “You’re expecting his kits!” She lashed her tail. “I don’t believe it! You really are crazy. I thought I thought you better.” Tigerdawn shook her head. “Guess not.” At this point she just wanted to claw some sense into Cherrydawn. She hated how they loved eachother so much, how she... Wait a minute! Tigerdawn suddenly remembered how Cherrydawn was usually tired during training. She flattened her ears. “You two met as apprentices didn’t you! Is that why you were so tired when I took you out to train?” She scratched the ground. “If I had known this before I wouldn’t have let you become a warrior!” Tigerdawn flicked her tail. “Shameful! If Snowstar wasn’t so kind you might’ve been exiled! Then where would you be?”
The accusations pummeled Cherrydawn like claws, and the worst of it was that it was true. Her ears back, she averted her gaze as her former mentor shamed her, fighting back tears. “Together! That’s all we’d need!” She said at last. “I didn’t ask Starclan for any of this, but our kits will be loyal Thunderclan Warriors someday.” Pleading, Cherrydawn’s eyes softened. “And I had hoped the mentor who taught me so much would be a part of their life here.”

Old March 17th, 2018, 04:54 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
All was peaceful until a voice spoke up. Truth be told he was a bit surprised. I mean, Wolfcall knew he was scary. Didn't have to point it out to him. So, when a cat approach him he was confused. Did she need something? He roll over, on his belly now. He sat up. It was a apprentice, she look rather close to his age a bit. Wolfcall still considered himself a apprentice, he was 12 moons old. Seem pretty young to him. "Hi?"

He blinked, he started to do his rather strange thing. He probably shouldn't do it his own clan members but it was a habit. His eyes scan her looking for any sign of weakness before meeting her gaze again. "Lambpaw? Strange name. I think I heard of what a lamb is once, you look like one and act like one. " Wolfcall said, his input wasn't really needed. A glare was in grazed into his gaze but it was distant.

"Also, don't call me sir. That makes me sound old. Its Wolfcall. " He said, he didn't look that old did he? I mean his size made him look scarier and older. His tail curl up to his side, "Hey, how old do you think I am?" He asked out of pure curiosity. His head tilt a little. He wouldn't choose to talk to someone unless he had gain or was bored. The second one was the case here.
"Hi. A-and o-oh... I-I'm s-so sorry W-W-Wolfcall I d-d-didn't kn-ow your n-name a-and y-y-yeah I k-know Lambpaw's a w-weird name i-it was a-a-apparently my M-m-momma's idea a-and she w-w-wasn't from around h-h-here so...yeahing" Lambpaw confessed knowing it wasn't that big of a secret that she was conceived after a short fling between her father a ThunderClan warrior and her mother an supposedly a sweet kitty-pet who had been only eight moons old and was to her knowledge killed in the kitting process leaving her and her sister Dewpaw motherless a fact that she was very much ashamed of, "I-I-I'm guessing y-y-y-you're a-about t-twenty moons o-o-old? I-I mean y-y-you're a w-w-w-warrior so y-you can't be that y-young." She mewed sincerely hoping Wolfcall didn't take her guess as offensive.

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; March 17th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Passionstar padded into the nursery, Daisykit still in his jaws. The other warriors might had wondered what was happening. It wasn’t everyday that a kit was found and surprisingly brought back to the clan. However, Passionstar ignores their stares, walking briskly into the place where the queens resided. Passionstar gently set Daisykit down, giving her licks around her ears to comfort her. The tom had gazed around to see if there were any willing nursing she cats that could foster Daisykit. Passionstar knew he couldn’t do it himself. Firstly, he was a tom. He obviously lacked milk. Secondly, he didn’t have a mate, and nor did he have kits, so his best options was looking for a friendly face that belonged to a mother to care for the little bundle of fur below him.

@Cloverspring
@Lightpaw
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionstar padded into the nursery, Daisykit still in his jaws. The other warriors might had wondered what was happening. It wasn’t everyday that a kit was found and surprisingly brought back to the clan. However, Passionstar ignores their stares, walking briskly into the place where the queens resided. Passionstar gently set Daisykit down, giving her licks around her ears to comfort her. The tom had gazed around to see if there were any willing nursing she cats that could foster Daisykit. Passionstar knew he couldn’t do it himself. Firstly, he was a tom. He obviously lacked milk. Secondly, he didn’t have a mate, and nor did he have kits, so his best options was looking for a friendly face that belonged to a mother to care for the little bundle of fur below him.

@Cloverspring
@Lightpaw
Daisykit looked around the nursery, looking at all the cats and kits, and wondering if there would be a queen to take care of her. The thought of so many kits and queens around her was unsettling.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 17th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Vixenpaw was not one to get offended easily, not most of the time, but now was one of the times when she was more frustrated with Quietpaw. Ugh! He can’t just let it go, can he! Blind to her own flaws, Vixenpaw was focusing on Quietpaw and what he had been doing wrong - she couldn’t accept that she had been the one to lie and ruin a potential friendship in the first place. And yet, despite her frustration, she remained fake and friendly, a plastic smile permanently sealed on her features. ”I’m sorry that upset you, but I had all good intentions. You see, my sibling has a… more favorable reputation than I, and I’m afraid that in the spirit of wanting a friend, I may have gotten a little more caught up in it. So let’s start over, shall we?” A fake apology was the perfect thing to get Vixenpaw off the hook.

She could cry, whine, play the “sweet” card all she wanted, but fake apologies were the best things to get back on someone’s good side. In this case, that “someone” was Quietpaw - and Vixenpaw’s fake apology was sure to stir up something in him. That was the goal, anyways. ”Well, you looked lonely, so I was just coming over here to keep you company. Besides, you can’t complain about that - I’m just about the best you’re going to get, sugar.” Using little pet names like “hon -” or more regularly, “honey” or “sugar” tended to make Vixenpaw feel better when she was upset. For whatever reason, it seemed to put her in control - it made her feel like her manipulating was doing something more. Quite what that was, she wasn’t sure.

All she knew was that Quietpaw was a good target… an outcast, lonely, and someone who she could easily pick out when she needed to. If she could convince him to be her friend through lies and manipulation? That would make her just about the happiest she cat alive.

Quietpaw was not usually a grumpy cat. He was not social but he was polite if cats were polite to him. If they just wanted to annoy him or in his opinion were rude than he could be a very feisty tom. Well not really feisty, but he would return their attitude, or rudeness or whatever it was they were doing that had ticked him of. He was just as good at delivering a sharp remark as the cat annoying him. However he sometimes was so caught up in his annoyance that he failed to notice the fact that cats had changed their minds. Sometimes he was rude to cats who meant well, and accidentally hurt their feelings. "Fine," he huffed, "But if I happen to be around and you lie to a cat about your name, I'll tell them the truth."

He tried his best to be a truthful cat, he tried to be a good cat. Why? Because he was afraid of being terrible like his father or rude like his mother. Quietpaw didn't want to be perfect and he didn't bother himself with little details like handsome appearance and great social life. He groomed himself when he needed to, and when he wanted comforting. But it was not something he wanted to do all day all the time to impress cats about how wonderful he looked. So if Vixenpaw tried to lie to a cat about her name again, at least when he was around, he was going to tell that cat the truth. Surely that was the right thing to do. After all it was truthful, and how could her true name harm anyone?

Quietpaw understood nothing about Vixenpaw. Her lies. The way she acted. The way she was so fake all the time. What did she want? Surely she wanted something. He assumed she wanted something because he could not think of another reason to act the way she was.
Old March 17th, 2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower was wide eyed but smiled softly and her cheeks felt really warm she was sure they had a hint of pink on them " I'm surprised you do weve only met not a few moments ago. But I am glad none the less " she meowed feeling their tails intertwine she was surprised that he had gotten attached to her really quickly . But she didn't mind at all. " but you got to promise me something brokenpaw don't ever do anything to get yourself hurt . Alright sugar ? I've lost someone once I don't want to loose any one ever again . " she meowed . She always used the word sugar since one it probably made others feel happy and two it was just something she always said but when she says it to brokenpaw it felt ....different in a way.
Brokenpaw remained close to her and gazed up at her, never wanting to look away from her even for a second, he then spoke about the reason as to why he was so close to her. "Well... You see, I don't really have any friends around here, and you're my first one, so I really trust you... And if it feels this amazing to have someone, then I wanna stay with you, even if you end up leaving." He admitted and gazed at her as she asked him to promise her something, of course he would, he therefore nodded and waited for her to continue and nodded once again as she ended her sentence, he really wanted to keep it though. "I promise." The apprentice said, keeping his tail intertwined tightly with hers, he didn't know if what he felt was more than what he thought, because he felt something that was much more better than simple friendship, though he couldn't place his paw on it.
Closed Thread