Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:05 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:48 AM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:26 AM
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream sighed at nightpaws reaction, though they knew what it was like to be in her paws, so they would be there for her as much as they could. they gave a small nod,"Of course, would sharing a nest make you feel better?" they were so close it seemed like that sharing a nest didnt seem something far fetched, something a queen would offer her kit when they were scared of having a nightmare or something. they didnt mind sharing a nest, it had been too big in the first pace for their small body. they started to move towards their nest in the den, which was more freshly lined with moss and feathers. they turned their head to make sure nightpaw was following.
Wordlessly, Nightpaw gave a nod and followed after Daydream. It would be comforting to sleep with her pelt touching someone else's. Daydream's looked rather big for them anyway. Staking out one end for herself, the black she cat stepped into it without so much as adjusting the moss and curled into a tight ball against the chilly darkness. "Goodnight Daydream," she said softly, closing her eyes and willing this night to end.

Old March 20th, 2018, 10:36 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"As you pluck the feathers dummy!" Wildstrike mumbled kicking a little dirt up as he softly flexed his claws, however, matching Duskthorn's next sentiment, "Agreed." He then mewed getting up smoothly as stretched his body blinking his eyes a few times and wondering how he could get so tired after doing virtually nothing before briefly wondering why Duskthorn cut himself off, "Hmph yeah I guess though I don't think the odds are really in their favor with the sarcasm department I mean I think the only goodish innocent cat in the family is Treestep and maybe Greyfrost but... I honestly didn't know that much about him and Silver-, WHERE IN STARCLAN'S NAME IS SILVERSCAR!" Wildstrike suddenly snapped looking around the clearing with fast and nimble eyes and in end not seeing the silver tom and in an almost a flash becoming incredibly sad, "T-that jerk promised me honeycomb a-and s-strawberries and c--c-cuddles all by sunhigh and h-h-he's not here me and the c-c-cramps are starting t-to getting r-r-r-r-really bad a-and-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" He bawled decidedly getting up and rushing in to nuzzle Duskthorn's neck for comfort solely blaming his exhaustion for his sudden rapid changes of mood. @Boba Fett

(I kinda feel bad for putting Duskthorn and Treestep though all Wildstrike's antics and moodswings XD)
( Ahhh!!! Sorry for not replying sooner!! X3 )

Treestep almost burst out laughing when his brother said that he was 'gooddish and innocent'. Though, he was able to contain his laughter thankfully,"W-we can get you honeycomb... And strawberries... I don't know about the cuddles, but we can try..." Treestep tried. He looked at Duskthorn, willing him to back him up on this.

@Liekki
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 21st, 2018, 02:49 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Fawnkit pressed into her brother's side. Her feelings too were hurt, she felt as if it was specifically her fault. After all, she was the more unruly one who never listened. At that thought the latter's little tail wrapped around her paws and she looked down at them pouting. Her big green eyes filled with guilt. "I don't think it was really your fault.." Upon her aunt's arrival she perked up a bit. "Aunty!" Her tail lashed excitedly behind her.

Cloverwhisker just sighed at the words her mate spoke before slowly laying back down, her long fur engulfing her legs. Here head swivled to the entrance of the den to watch her mate leave. A surprise visit from her sister was also confirmed in this glance "Hey Chrys" the Queen's brow furrowed at the 'You look horrible'. Sure she hadn't gotten to groom herself thoroughly in a few days, but it couldn't have gotten that bad. Gah! Here tail flicked up in annoyance at herself. Just had an argument with her mate, her one true love, and all she could think about was how horrible she must look. she let out a sigh and then pushed herself to her paws once again "It was just an argument..no need to worry, and please don't get your people to try and beat him up. I love him Chrys" she looked down and then said "Babies stay right there okay?" She then asked a neighboring Queen to watch them for a minute to which the Queen agreed. "Can we walk?" She asked, but it was rhetorical considering that she was already half way out the door.
Chrysanthemumshade turned her muzzle high in the air. She didn’t understand how Cloverwhisker...her sweet, caring sister could ever love a pariah such as Coldhearted. She had met a fair share of expressionless-looking cats, but something about Coldhearted left her distraught. She never liked him to begin with and held an unwavering loathing towards the tom after succeeding in charming her sister. Still...she didn’t think Coldhearted was good enough for Cloverwhisker. “Arguing in front of the kits?” She squeaked, her eyes widening. That was never a good thing. No wonder Fawnkit and Falconkit was crouched low, huddled together. They looked frightened, and possibly scared that something might happen between their parents. Poor little things... Chrysanthemumshade was more than fond of her nephew and niece. Lacking kits of her own, she enjoyed playing around with them and telling them interesting stories. She felt that it was the closest she would get to parenthood, so she savored the time she spent with both of them while they were still young. “That’s not a good thing, Clovey,” Chrysanthemumshade shook her head tenderly. “Remember our parents used to argue in front of us all the time...” her ears flattened to her head. As kits, they hardly ever knew their father. The silver feline barely remembered his physique. Or the color of his eyes. His pelt. All Chrysanthemumshade feared was that the same might happen with Cloverwhisker...what if they fought and Coldhearted never came back? Suddenly, her heart seemed to ice over at that thought. “The offer is still out there if you ever change your mind.” I’ve been itching to put him in a grave anyway. Or have someone else do it. She didn’t bother to say this aloud as she knew it would not only offend her sister but as well as her nephew and niece. After all, Coldhearted was still their father and Chrysanthemumshade loved her sister too much than to disobey and disregard her love for the ginger and white tom. Although she would always question what Cloverwhisker saw in him.
Chrysanthemumshade watched quietly as Cloverwhisker asked another queen to watch her kits. Chrysanthemumshade had purred at her rambunctious kin. “The two of you better be good for your mother. If you can’t do it for her, then do it for me.” She cheerfully told them, using her fluffy tail to cuff both their ears before trailing after Cloverwhisker. “You look like you got a lot on your mind. No matter what, I’ll always be your confidant. Your trustee companion.” She brushed against her sister, purring, and whispering her words lowly for Cloverwhisker to hear. What were sisters for?

[ You wanna start off their walk in the territory or clearing? ]
Old March 21st, 2018, 11:35 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Funguspaw stiffened as he heard a cat entering the den, but then relaxed at the sight of Polarpaw,"I-I'm good Polarpaw... How about you!?" he mewed cheerfully, not a hint of sorrow or anger in his voice. Funguspaw considered himself an expert at acting because of how long he'd forced himself to do it, I wish I could be as confident as Polarpaw... he sighed to himself, lifting his head up to look back at her with his one eye, trying not to hide his face with his paw because of that one missing eye.
Polarpaw reached out a paw and batted at his shoulder "How was your day Funguspaw...?" She rolled onto her back and swished her tail excited to hear what her friend had to say "My day was good, I did alot of crazy stuff..." her maw spread open in a large grin showing off her white teeth "I hope your day was just as good?" She cocked her head at her previous statement.
Old March 21st, 2018, 03:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Wordlessly, Nightpaw gave a nod and followed after Daydream. It would be comforting to sleep with her pelt touching someone else's. Daydream's looked rather big for them anyway. Staking out one end for herself, the black she cat stepped into it without so much as adjusting the moss and curled into a tight ball against the chilly darkness. "Goodnight Daydream," she said softly, closing her eyes and willing this night to end.
daydream slipped into their nest alongside nightpaw. it had been ages since they shared a nest with someone, but it felt nice to be honest. they felt less lonely. they werent the best cat regarding affection but they found themselves curling around the molly, resting their chin on her flank gently, tail curled around her small frame. it took them awhile to fall asleep. they didnt like sleep, like, at all. most often when they slept it was ridden with some graphic nightmare instead of something of pure joy. they felt their chin rise and fall with every breath nightpaw took, their eyes soon became lidded to a full close, and they took found themselves breathign gently into a slumber.
Quote:

Nightsky nodded,"Ok Daydream," he whispered,"One more question though... Can I sleep now or must I still stay awake?" He didn't know when the next time he'd be able to go to sleep was, right now all he could do was hope that he got to rest now. He also hoped that his brothers weren't to worried about him. He didn't want them to bother Daydream, which they'd probably do if they found out that their brother was in the medicine den.
"You can sleep now, and ill be here to monitor your breathing. get some rest." they replied gently.
Old March 21st, 2018, 03:41 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

( Ahhh!!! Sorry for not replying sooner!! X3 )

Treestep almost burst out laughing when his brother said that he was 'gooddish and innocent'. Though, he was able to contain his laughter thankfully,"W-we can get you honeycomb... And strawberries... I don't know about the cuddles, but we can try..." Treestep tried. He looked at Duskthorn, willing him to back him up on this.

@Liekki
Duskthorn sat silently, still amused by each of their sarcastic comments. But when Wildstrike's mood suddenly shifted and was no longer sarcastic, he looked at Treestep alarmingly. He looked back at his pregnant brother as he complained and practically threw a fit over Silverscar's promises. The tom stayed silent until Treestep spoke, "Y-yeah. Ah, um. Strawberries, honeycomb." He nodded quickly, trying to calm Wildstrike down. As Wildstrike rushed towards him, he looked bewildered, "And I guess we can do the whole cuddles thing too..." He looked at Treestep for some help, but figured Wildstrike would go away soon on his own. "You know, I'm not much of a cuddle type but... um..." @Opal
Old March 21st, 2018, 03:52 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post

"Huh? Why would I hate you, you seem like a nice person" Littlegaze said still not showing emotions. Her grey fur getting blown a bit by the wind. "I don't think you would do something bad for me to hate you" she said quietly.
@The Fallen Queen
"I suppose only time will reveal. " Littlemask replied, a lot of times he wondered why cats tried to change their fate. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. So, the tom let time do its thing. Who knows, Littlemask could end up falling in love with Littlegaze or they could end up killing each other. Finally, Littlemask turn his attention back on the stars. "They are beautiful, aren't they?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream slipped into their nest alongside nightpaw. it had been ages since they shared a nest with someone, but it felt nice to be honest. they felt less lonely. they werent the best cat regarding affection but they found themselves curling around the molly, resting their chin on her flank gently, tail curled around her small frame. it took them awhile to fall asleep. they didnt like sleep, like, at all. most often when they slept it was ridden with some graphic nightmare instead of something of pure joy. they felt their chin rise and fall with every breath nightpaw took, their eyes soon became lidded to a full close, and they took found themselves breathign gently into a slumber.
The black shecat's paws sunk pleasantly into the thick garden grass. The sky overhead was cast in soft and quiet grey. It would probably rain later. Every smell around her was familiar yet just new enough to fill her heart with an eager joy that came with exploring the world around her twoleg's nest. The twoleg kit had been wailing and crying again. She knew it was normal for kits, but the sound was awfully grating and the kits parents were looking after it, so there was no harm in stretching her claws. But when she took another step into the garden, her heart suddenly jumped into her throat. She saw the corner or the twoleg nest, the one with the missing red rock and the rancid smelling puddle right under it, and beyond that, the broken slab of wooden wall splintered and at a wrong angle like a broken bone. That's where it would come from. That's where it always came from. The world around the shecat darkened, and a chill in the air cut through her pelt. In dread, she stepped back with green eyes wide and wild. "No...no please not again," she begged knowing no one would hear her. No one ever did. Whipping her head around, the fence she had scaled was impossibly high, higher even that that tallest forest trees stacked on top of each other. Then came the sound that drew her gaze back to the nest corner: a piercing, bellowing wail thick with sick eagerness, and running toward her was the black and tan dog with parted jaws, lolling black tongue, and teeth wet with globs of slobber. The young cat tried to turn but looking at the ground, she saw that the green grass had turned to thick mud. It grabbed and clung to her paws and legs as she tried to turn and run, feeling every pounding stride as the creature closed in on her, her desperate cry caught in her throat as she tried desperately to convince her body to flee. Then the rain started to fall.

Last edited by Charmer; March 21st, 2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old March 21st, 2018, 06:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn sat silently, still amused by each of their sarcastic comments. But when Wildstrike's mood suddenly shifted and was no longer sarcastic, he looked at Treestep alarmingly. He looked back at his pregnant brother as he complained and practically threw a fit over Silverscar's promises. The tom stayed silent until Treestep spoke, "Y-yeah. Ah, um. Strawberries, honeycomb." He nodded quickly, trying to calm Wildstrike down. As Wildstrike rushed towards him, he looked bewildered, "And I guess we can do the whole cuddles thing too..." He looked at Treestep for some help, but figured Wildstrike would go away soon on his own. "You know, I'm not much of a cuddle type but... um..." @Opal
"O-oh," Wildstrike mumbled continuing to nuzzle the life out of Duskthorn, "does that mean you two are going to into the territory to them for me?" He then inquired softly yawning as he did, "Because i-if you do I want to come w-with so then I can get some exercise in and besides that Mama told me that walks are good for cramps and morning sickness so that's a huge plus." He purred practically dying on the prospect of getting to get up and move around something other than the clearing, "You don't want to cuddle me? Duskthorn I don't bite!" Wildstrike mewed letting out a sniffle, "I-I don't feel good either and the k-kittens are kicking me s-silly so can't you just t-t-try?" He whined pouting as he looked up at his brother @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 21st, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old March 21st, 2018, 06:17 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
"I suppose only time will reveal. " Littlemask replied, a lot of times he wondered why cats tried to change their fate. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. So, the tom let time do its thing. Who knows, Littlemask could end up falling in love with Littlegaze or they could end up killing each other. Finally, Littlemask turn his attention back on the stars. "They are beautiful, aren't they?"
"The stars? I like them but I like watching the clouds a bit more" Littlegaze said truthfully her bored looking eyes staring at a white mixed with gray cloud. "I guess time will reveal" she shrugged a bit, Littlegaze looked over to Littlemask, he looked nice a bit troubled maybe but nice.