Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:18 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:13 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:06 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2018, 10:37 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyeni View Post
"Shadowclan, is all of the cats around you. We're like a big family who take care of each other." Beetlemist smiled as she took in the scents of her clan. "I thought Dawnkit could be your clan name, if you like it that is?"
The kit's pelt fluffed for a brief second, not having seen the cat behind her.
Though, it had only been the kind cat that had brought her where she was now.
Copying the cat, the kit sniffed the air, which had already turned familiar.
"Shadowclan... Are you my family then?"The kit began asking, tilting her head to the side. Dawnkit... A sudden surge of excitement filled the kit, interuppting her thougts. "My name is Dawnkit!" She squealed and adjusted her fluffy ears into a position of happiness. Her tail waved with energy behind her.
"Oh, right. Then whats your name?"Dawnkit purred.
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Warrior

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Sunray glanced around, shifting his paws slightly. His eyes eventually landed on the entrance to the den, and he went silent for a long moment, choosing his words carefully. "Who said I was?" He eventually meowed, his furry tail swishing back and forth.

"You wouldn't have slept so late if you weren't," Cloudheart pointed out through another yawn. "What were you up to?" The tom realized that he could be wrong and that Sunray could have just slept in, but he had a sneaking suspicion that Sunray had stayed up late for a reason, and being the nosy brother he was, he wanted to find out.
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:17 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
ShadowFire sat in a quiet corner of the camp he was eating a blackbird he smiled knowing that this was his first food in a few weeks you had came over with a rabbit and sat down next to him and asked
@Dangerhawk
"Do you want to go hunting with me tomorrow?" As Dangerhawk asked that he looked at his clan and then he looked at Shadowfire for and answer as he waited he moved his tail slowly as he took a bite of his rabbit while he kept looking at Shadowfire.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; April 12th, 2018 at 11:21 AM.
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"Do you want to go hunting with me tomorrow?" As Dangerhawk asked that he looked at his clan and then he looked at Shadowfire for and answer as he waited he moved his tail slowly as he took a bite of his rabbit he kept looking at Shadowfire.
yeah i would like to go with you I've been pent up here for the past few days so yeah i would like to go *he said in between bites from his blackbird*
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:23 AM

Quote:
yeah i would like to go with you I've been pent up here for the past few days so yeah i would like to go *he said in between bites from his blackbird*
"Ok then how about tomorrow morning." He asked as he finished his mouse.

Old April 12th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"Ok then how about tomorrow morning." He asked as he finished his mouse.
Sounds good *he said smiling* so how have you been DangerHawk *he asks* @Dangerhawk

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 12th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:39 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post

"You wouldn't have slept so late if you weren't," Cloudheart pointed out through another yawn. "What were you up to?" The tom realized that he could be wrong and that Sunray could have just slept in, but he had a sneaking suspicion that Sunray had stayed up late for a reason, and being the nosy brother he was, he wanted to find out.
Sunray flicked his ear to get a quite annoying gnat that was in the den to fly away from his face, pausing once again before responding to his brother. He shrugged casually,
deciding to act like him staying up was nothing unusual. "Just stuff. Why are you interrogating me? I'll go hunt for a bit while you rest, if you're that upset that I was sleeping."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Harepaw gave a small purr at the apprentice's excited energy. "That's. good." Her tail flicked back and forth in happiness how well they were getting along so far. "Well, I'm 36 moons, and no I've never had an apprentice." She spoke a bit begrudgingly, but kept up her friendly smile. She finished off the mouse she had taken from the fresh kill, and gave a glance back at her apprentice trying to remember when she was made a warrior. "I think I was made a warrior at 14 moons? That would mean I've been a warrior for 22 moons. Hmm, I'm getting older than I realize." She gave a playful expression while speaking of herself aging.
Dawnpaw shook her head, nudging her mentor's shoulder playfully. "You aren't that old yet!" She laughed. "And i'm glad I get to be your first apprentice! I can't wait until training starts." Her blue eyes sparkled mischievously. She glanced back at the apprentice's den. Where's Duskpaw? She wondered, flicking her tail a bit irritably.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 12th, 2018, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Sounds good *he said smiling* so how have you been DangerHawk *he asks* @Dangerhawk
@ShadowFire 1967

"I have been fine." he said as he stood up and walked to the warriors den hopping that Shadowfire would fallow him to the den he sat down and started to close his eyes he laid there all of his limbs went limp and he felt calm. But he felt alone too he wished he had a mate and his sister would be alive he thought in his mind.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; April 12th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.
Old April 12th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
It wasn't anything you said I just felt this wave of sadness crash over me *he says shaking his head* I don't get the best of treatment either but I make the best of what I have and that's what's important *he says lightning up*
Nightshadow nodded, reassuring herself that she was right all along. She tried to tell herself that she didn't care about what Shadowfire thought of her, because most of the time she really didn't care. now that she had found a friend, she didn't want to lose him. "Well, I stopped trying to make the best of everything a long time ago. I just accept that life sucks and move on with it," she shrugged, blunt as always. "I tried optimism for a while, but eventually I accepted that I was never going to be a normal cat and quit trying to console myself," she continued, examining her paw.
Closed Thread