Last post by Dark
Today 01:59 AM

Old April 28th, 2018, 02:55 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He leads them back to the rose bush* found them *he said picking one and putting it close to your face* here take a smell *he said*
Twilighteye gingerly sniffed the rose, then let out a purr of delight. "Oh, this is even more wonderful than the geranium!" she nodded at him, signaling he could put it down. She stepped to his side. "What... what about a marigold?" the blind she-cat asked him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 28th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Twilighteye gingerly sniffed the rose, then let out a purr of delight. "Oh, this is even more wonderful than the geranium!" she nodded at him, signaling he could put it down. She stepped to his side. "What... what about a marigold?" the blind she-cat asked him.
I'll take you to find one *he said"
Old April 28th, 2018, 04:41 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
I'll take you to find one *he said"
Twilighteye felt a smile on her maw. "Well, lead the way" she purred, tilting her head forward a bit to raise her paw and put the flower behind her ear back in place, as it had started to slide off the back of her head. She then tipped her head up to turn her blind gaze to his face, hoping she was gazing in his eyes. She gave him a bright smile, her tail tip twitching where it was atop his back. She was getting tired, but she didn't want their little adventure to end quite yet. She was having way too much fun. She perked her ears, waiting for him to lead her onwards.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 28th, 2018, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Twilighteye felt a smile on her maw. "Well, lead the way" she purred, tilting her head forward a bit to raise her paw and put the flower behind her ear back in place, as it had started to slide off the back of her head. She then tipped her head up to turn her blind gaze to his face, hoping she was gazing in his eyes. She gave him a bright smile, her tail tip twitching where it was atop his back. She was getting tired, but she didn't want their little adventure to end quite yet. She was having way too much fun. She perked her ears, waiting for him to lead her onwards.
*He leads them to the bush and plucks a flower and holds it up to your nose* take a smell *he says*
Old April 28th, 2018, 06:07 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Aurora Borealis ]

It had been a long day. First, having a conversation her mother, whom she hadn't talked to in moons, and then and endless day of training, which where Daydream refused to speak about what happened in RiverClan. Flashpaw was exhausted, which wasn't a new feeling, but kindled the strength that remained. She was used to the fatigue, and she'd use this skill wisely; after all, she had one more stop to visit before she collapsed in her new nest.

Stretching her limbs quickly and giving her pelt a shake, the medicine cat apprentice followed the scent trail of the new deputy carefully, being sure to stick close to it. Flashpaw was curious to meet this new cat- Windygale, was it?- and learn about how they had been chosen for deputy. Her tail brushed a few ferns as tall as her ears, and she shook the damp fur with disgust.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 28th, 2018, 06:27 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Feeling heat rise beneath her fur out of the embarrassment, the medicine cat apprentice nodded awkwardly. "It will take some getting used to," she concluded after a thought. Flashpaw hated the thought of "barging in" on someone's life like this; she didn't know why, or why it bothered her so much. They invited me. And I'm helping, not ruining. She knew what it felt like to wake up and suddenly your life was flipped upside down. She had experienced it many times. It took a lot of getting used to, especially if it was for an extended period of time. Taking in the information carefully and thoughtfully, she prayed once more she'd remember it. One herb, and her mind already seemed crammed. Sighing inwardly, she realized this would be more stressful than she had thought. I'm not fit to be a medicine cat. Look at me, I can barely remember one herb, she thought bitterly, lightly kicking a small stone. But she managed to convince herself that this was her first day. She was new. She would get it, in time. And Daydream would be there by her side the whole way, helping her when she forgot and gently giving her advice. Her mentor really wasn't as bad as cats liked to make out. They were really just stressed, tired, and needed someone to help bear their burden. That's what I'm here for.
daydream saw her kick the stone with a sigh. "I know its going to be a lot to remember, but itll all seem easy down the line. its only your first day." they mewed, starting to walk over a nudge her with their shoulder. "Right now im only giving you a herb tour of the territory, i dont expect you to remember anything at the moment. just remember the places were at, theyll be easier since you can smell them." when daydream was an apprentice they got things on the first try, mainly because if their photographic memory. if it wasnt for that, theyd be in the same boat flashpaw was in. but they wouldnt get angry or impatient, learning took time. "Theres more over here, come." they started to walk in another direction, deeper into shadowclan land. with every step they took it crunched underneath them, reminding them how quiet it was out here. they didnt like shadowclan territory because of how dark it could look and the...bad memories they had associated with it, but they had a job to do, so they continued walking.
Old April 28th, 2018, 08:22 PM

My Mood: Amused

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;499286]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarfalls View Post
Please *he says smiling*
Okay then but it means i will go rougher on you" she said grinning pinning him to the tree and tickling him roughly
Old April 28th, 2018, 08:47 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream saw her kick the stone with a sigh. "I know its going to be a lot to remember, but itll all seem easy down the line. its only your first day." they mewed, starting to walk over a nudge her with their shoulder. "Right now im only giving you a herb tour of the territory, i dont expect you to remember anything at the moment. just remember the places were at, theyll be easier since you can smell them." when daydream was an apprentice they got things on the first try, mainly because if their photographic memory. if it wasnt for that, theyd be in the same boat flashpaw was in. but they wouldnt get angry or impatient, learning took time. "Theres more over here, come." they started to walk in another direction, deeper into shadowclan land. with every step they took it crunched underneath them, reminding them how quiet it was out here. they didnt like shadowclan territory because of how dark it could look and the...bad memories they had associated with it, but they had a job to do, so they continued walking.
In her mentor's words, she found more comfort than her own, despite them being relatively the same. It felt good to have another cat say she didn't have to worry about something, despite the irony. Relief filled her gray gaze as she thought about the words Daydream had spoken- she didn't need to remember things yet. And it was true; she needn't clutter her mind with every aspect of the herb. That would come in time. For now, she only had to remember its location. Looking hard at the herb and the land around it, she followed them absentmindedly, before reminding herself that, if she thought too hard, it would slip easier. So she attempted to relax into a state of leisure, returning to the present and smelling the pine-scented air. She truly loved her Clan and its territory. The way the needles crinkled underpaw and filled the air scented of pine sap and fresh growth; it was her home. Flashpaw wouldn't have it any other way.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 28th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow***

@Cosmo @Owl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Brokendusk***

(So Night hasn't met Vasilli?)
(No Night hasn't met Vasilli before~)

Vasilli walked on the clan's invisible imaginary borderline. He chuckled darkly to himself at the thought of having borders and staying within only one territory for his life. In the DS, he could go anywhere he pleased, and now as a loner, he was free to wander wherever at anytime. Though, the tom did catch his mind wandering back to a certain amusing little she-cat. Brokendusk, yes that was her name... He thought to himself with a curt smile. Padding along the borderline, he caught an unfamiliar scent, not the one he had been waiting for. His eyes narrowed to slits as he slunk into the undergrowth just inside ShadowClan territory. He watched as a feline padded by, obviously alert about his presence, luckily for him, he had managed to stay in the opposite direction that the wind was blowing towards. He grinned as he watched the she-cat relax and seemingly remain eating her meal. He slunk out of the shadows, coming up from behind her. His gorgeous whiteish tan spotted fur rippled as the muscles beneath it moved. The brute had put on weight since the last time Brokendusk had seen him, not that she'd know since she wasn't there. But he took pride in how masculine and strong he looked. He slowly came up behind the she-cat, now on the other side of the border. "Well, hello there." He said in a suave kind of tone, his eyes narrowed daringly at the she-cat. Her demeanor reminded him of the DS and she seemed like a cat that would fit in perfectly. He could tell she wasn't social or anything, she looked like a reserved, wants-to-be-all-alone type of feline. He sat on the other side of the border, tail curled around his paws. He wasn't worried at all, he was calm and ready to see what kind of reaction the feline would give her.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; April 28th, 2018 at 11:17 PM.
Old April 29th, 2018, 06:15 AM

[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;499764]
Quote:
Okay then but it means i will go rougher on you" she said grinning pinning him to the tree and tickling him roughly
*He laughs harder*