Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✧ iliri q&a ✧
by iliri
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:28 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:28 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:25 PM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:12 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2018, 11:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Boulderdust rested his nose on the apprentice's head. "I'll miss you too my friend." replied the elder, taking his last breathe before going still.
He gave a loud cry of grief unsure of what to do "Boulderdust. Dad please, get up!!" He whailed he never liked weak yet here he was crying like a helpless kitm.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:14 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He gave a loud cry of grief unsure of what to do "Boulderdust. Dad please, get up!!" He whailed he never liked weak yet here he was crying like a helpless kitm.
(I don't know what rlse to put)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

(I don't know what rlse to put)
(Maybe have another elder/warrior respond to the cries?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:36 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Maybe have another elder/warrior respond to the cries?)
(Okay I'll bring Berrylight)

Berrylight heard cries, reaponding quickly by running into the elders den. He looked down at Redpaw who was beside boulderdust. He listened for a sign of movements from the elder, but found none. "He's dead." whispered the young warrior.

Old May 30th, 2018, 12:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

(Okay I'll bring Berrylight)

Berrylight heard cries, reaponding quickly by running into the elders den. He looked down at Redpaw who was beside boulderdust. He listened for a sign of movements from the elder, but found none. "He's dead." whispered the young warrior.
Redpaw blinked a tear away,"Yeah. My adoptive father died in my paws." He whispered sadly.

Old May 30th, 2018, 01:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Jaggedpaw nodded at her response, not bothered at all by the name she called him. Of course, he was used to it. He’d always been, and probably always will be, a troublemaker. And Caliapaw was probably the one cat that knew that more than most. “Well, at least you’re not dead. That’s always something to brighten your day, right?” He purred, his like-colored eyes sparkling with humor. For what a complicated, hard to figure out cat he was, Jaggedpaw sometimes could be Captain Obvious.

At her next statement, his eyes widened in mock hurt. “Ouch Caliapaw. You really think of me that low now?” He placed his tail dramatically over his eyes. “You’ve struck me down once and for all!” He then lay on the ground, squirming about like a fish before becoming still. “I’m dead by the way, you didn’t do your job.” He snickered from where he lay on the ground. “But seriously.” He meowed as he sat up, “I am a tomcat of value. And I value each she-cat in her special way. Nobody else is the flower princess but you.” He smirked, curling his tail around his paws.

As she asked about training, Jaggedpaw’s smile faded from his face. But it wa donkey for a flicker of a second before he rolled his eyes and scoffed. “Pfft... please, Passionstar’s not a big-shot like everycat makes him out to be. In fact...” Jaggedpaw looked from side to side for a moment, as if looking to see if anybody else was listening. “I’m pretty sure I’ve got him wrapped around my paw.” He finishes, puffing his chest out. “Or at the least, he’s my equal. But either way, trashing is going.... swell.” He hoped that Caliapaw didn’t notice his hesitation. Truly, Jaggedpaw wasn’t even really sure where he stood with his mentor, he knew that they’d had their fair share of squabbles, probably more than their fair share. But of course, he would never admit that to Caliapaw.

[Honestly Passion would probably slap him if he heard him say that XD]
”Get up, you crazy weirdo!” The she cat half commanded, half laughed as she glanced around the clearing. Jaggedpaw’s antics were sure to attract attention at some point - and she liked being left alone more. It was nice to have space every once in a while, and Caliapaw was given the chance at times… which was nice. ”Really, Jag? Really? If you value all she cats that much, then why not use their names?” Her expression remained serious, at least for a little while. The medicine cat did believe that it would be nice to hear Jaggedpaw use her name once in a while, since it was always “beautiful” something or another.

So, so, SO flirty. He’d pretty much always been that way, as far as Caliapaw knew. How could anyone be so different from her and yet make such a great friend? It didn’t make sense. Her ears went back a little at Jaggedpaw’s disrespect of their leader. She knew the tom was full of himself, but this was a whole different level of being “full of himself.” An unbelievable level. ”Wrapped around your paw, wow. Sounds like you’ve really got your life together then, huh?” Something was clearly wrong. It was hard to tell when things were off, but Caliapaw would know soon enough. She would just sit and wait and let him tell her whenever he was ready.

It could be days before he admitted that something was wrong, but she didn’t like getting involved that much. Even though Jaggedpaw was her friend, she always felt a little weird getting into his personal business. After all, as flirty and annoying as he could be, he had always shown her a pleasant level of respect and supported her. The least she could do was the same thing for him. And after all, Caliapaw wasn’t good at prying into other cats’ business subtly. She was used to getting to the point, or not saying anything at all. Messing around was definitely not one of her strong suites.

(I was gonna have Cal slap him and then changed my mind lol)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 30th, 2018 at 01:18 PM.
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:44 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Fawnsong stretched out, having been up early on the morning patrol. Her Tri-Colour pelt rippled beneath her well toned fur, swiping her tongue around her fawn jaw she rose. Padding toward the fresh kill pile, she selected a small blackbird carrying it off to the corner of the clearing, away from others to enjoy her meal.
Her amber eyes flashed in the sunlight as she settled herself into the soft sand before tucking into her meal.

@The Loner Forever

Last edited by Fawnsong; June 4th, 2018 at 11:49 PM.
Old May 31st, 2018, 12:22 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
Fawnsong stretched out, having been up early on the morning patrol. Her Tri-Colour pelt rippled beneath her well toned fur, swiping her tongue around her fawn jaw she rose. Padding toward the fresh kill pile, she selected a small blackbird carrying it off to the corner of the clearing, away from others to enjoy her meal.
Her amber eyes flashed in the sunlight as she settled herself into the soft sand before tucking into her meal.
(Can i join)

Old May 31st, 2018, 08:25 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:

(Can i join)
(Yes!!)
Old May 31st, 2018, 11:40 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Magnoliaspark wrinkles her nose. Nothing about the feeling of wet paws appealed to her. She rolled her eyes at his smirk and continued talking about her favorite types of weather as if it was an interesting topic. Magnoliaspark didn’t have a very long attention span, but she could enjoy almost any conversation. The molly could see by his facial expression that he disagreed and grinned as he acquiesced that the patterns could be pretty. She hadn’t meant to get deep about something so silly as the weather, but it had just come out. Passionstar mentioned that he didn’t get the same feeling and Magnoliaspark wasn’t surprised. It seemed rather contradictory to be sad about something that one also likes. Magnoliaspark nodded along to Passionstar’s explanation, understanding what he meant. She didn’t feel the same but she could see where he was coming from. The Somali merely smiled as Passionstar talked about how he felt the same about dark weather as she did about sunny weather.
Quote:
Quote:
Passionstar always liked to get to know new friends, depsite being vague and quiet enough to not allow them to get to know him. Not that he was guarded, but rather a listener. He believed himself as being mundane and uncertain about things in life. If he focused on others, then he saw the opportunity to bring uncertainty out of his life. With Magnoliaspark, he had a feeling that they would maintain a good, steady friendship. Hopefully, he wouldn't do anything idiotic to mess that up - he was pretty idiotic. Thoughtless, anything of those synonyms. Passionstar found that it was nice talking with Magnoliaspark about their favorite weather. His eyelid was becoming heavy, but he wouldn't succumb to sleep yet. He shifted himself in his nest, laying his head down on his paws with a lazy smile crossed on his muzzle. ''We should hangout sometime, honestly. Whenever I'm not too busy...'' Which he couldn't admit when that would be, but he hoped that he'd be able to make time for her, like he hoped to make time for all his other friends.

Last edited by Brilliance; May 31st, 2018 at 11:40 AM.
Closed Thread