Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:21 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:12 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ophelia
Today 08:10 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 08:10 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2018, 09:46 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Sunstrike purred at her excitement and innocence,” Is the train ground in camp, no. So we are out of camp, we will go into the territory, after you master the crouch, and no I’m not a cruel mentor not letting you be self-taught or trying on prey first, moss is your first prey.” He replied Why couldn’t I get a tom apprentice. He flicked his tail calmly and placed a mossball on the ground then dropped into his hunter’s crouch,” Notice how my hindlegs are tucked in and my tail is off the ground and my head is up and ears picked and I’m looking at the prey, that’s the perfect hunter’s crouch, don’t worry I don’t expect perfection the first try, but before you become a warrior you’ll be another great warrior like me, often chosen to hunt because of your skill.”on the she-cat led patrols that is.
Polarpaw shook her head excitedly, the silvery-white fluff on her cheeks bouncing as she did so. She eyes him down and was sure to take note of the things he had mentioned. "Okay let me try it!!" She smiled widely and moved down into a crouch. Her tail lashed behind her, ears faced down. Her legs were a little too far out, but she did show enthusiasm. She bounced up into her mentor's face and nipped at him "Was that any good Sunstrike!?" The poor apprentice was far too excited for her own good, her antics has stirred up all of the dirt so now she was dusted with it. "oh!" She started to crouch and stand at a rapid pace. Giggling and grinning for the entire duration of. ..whatever the she-cat was doing "Sunstrike! You should do this too!!!"

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old May 31st, 2018, 10:06 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream had check on pearldance before, so this wasnt new. neither was checking in on kits. it was an easy thing to do, so they werent worried about flashpaw tuning in. "Alright pearldance, ill have you lay in one of the nests on your side." the mewed. with the molly on her side it would be better to press their paws gently into her stomach, feeling around for how many kits there were and if they were healthy, how big they were, ect. "In the meantime, flashpaw could you get me some borage? itll look like a small indigo flower, almost in the shape of a star, with a purpleish green stem." they explained, just incase flashpaw forgot what the herb looked like by accident,"Itll help pearl here produce better milk for her kits when theyre born."
[ @Suspiciousmindz ]

The she-cat watched intently as Daydream positioned the patient, and almost zoned out until she heard her name. “What? Oh, yeah. Sure.” She picked her way through the carefully set piles of herbs and found the one described. Sure, she remembered it from their territory tour, but it was vague, so it was nice to have them describe it so she could connect the dots. Flashpaw picked up the herb and brought it over. “How do we prepare it?” She asked, sitting down once more. ”What part do we use, and are different parts used for different things?” In some cases, certain parts of the plant were used for, say, wound healing, while another might be used for bellyache. It was different depending on the kind of herb, which was why she had to ask.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 31st, 2018, 10:16 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Ah! My apologies that it is so short ;_; )

His goal had been to pin his apprentice, but as Snowpaw quickly slithered out of the way, leaving Shadetail grasping at the dirt below, he felt a familiar pickle of frustration. Every time he was in a battle scenario, adrenaline pumping through his veins, it brought back memories of fighting in the Syndicate. Claws glinting in the sun and teeth barred towards each other. Flashes of sticky blood running down pelts as the Syndicate fighters fought each other with unsheathed claws. All of this was quick, and flashed through the gray tom's memory as Snowpaw moved quickly out of his way.

Shadetail hissed and lashed his tail, turning his head up to now to see the snowy-furred molly rearing up on her hind legs. It was a good tactic, and he was impressed by her out-of-the-box thinking. As each of her paws came down, Shadetail's yellow eyes flickering between each of them, he simply lept backwards and out of her reach, leaving her to land back onto the ground if she continued to follow through with the swings. "Good," the tabby tom breathed, nodding towards his apprentice. There was a bit of space between them now, and he was curious to see what Snowpaw's next move would be. He readied himself, crouching low and tensing each muscle in his body.
[ if this is short, then i feel bad about my posts xD ]

A little bit of frustration surged through the molly as the tom avoided her blows, though she wasn’t sure why. She knew that it was a bit out there, and that it would only work if she caught him off guard. Why was she upset then? It doesn’t matter, she told herself, as long as it doesn’t happen in real combat. Shrugging off the moment of weakness, Snowpaw watched her mentor through narrowed eyes. He was crouched, but not in an offensive position, a defensive one. It was still her turn. She thought quickly. If he was crouched, then if would take a second for him to turn around and face her if she was on the other side. Would it, though? After all, the power from his crouch could spring him into a turn. It would be awkward, though, and despite his background, she might be able to get in a blow or two. The white feline gave no warning and launched herself into the air, her eyes faking out the tom by aiming for his back, while she was actually aimed for the space behind him. It would look like a mistake in his eyes, but he’d soon see how purposeful it really was. The she-cat turned almost in midair and turned the rest of the way once she was on the ground before facing him again and aiming a few quick sheathed blows to his haunches.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old June 1st, 2018, 06:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Polarpaw shook her head excitedly, the silvery-white fluff on her cheeks bouncing as she did so. She eyes him down and was sure to take note of the things he had mentioned. "Okay let me try it!!" She smiled widely and moved down into a crouch. Her tail lashed behind her, ears faced down. Her legs were a little too far out, but she did show enthusiasm. She bounced up into her mentor's face and nipped at him "Was that any good Sunstrike!?" The poor apprentice was far too excited for her own good, her antics has stirred up all of the dirt so now she was dusted with it. "oh!" She started to crouch and stand at a rapid pace. Giggling and grinning for the entire duration of. ..whatever the she-cat was doing "Sunstrike! You should do this too!!!"
Sunstrike rolled his eyes at her ensusiasm.keeping a neutral tone he fixed her Hunters crouch," your legs are too wide and you need your head up. And hold that tail still just a little off the ground."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 1st, 2018, 01:48 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ if this is short, then i feel bad about my posts xD ]

A little bit of frustration surged through the molly as the tom avoided her blows, though she wasn’t sure why. She knew that it was a bit out there, and that it would only work if she caught him off guard. Why was she upset then? It doesn’t matter, she told herself, as long as it doesn’t happen in real combat. Shrugging off the moment of weakness, Snowpaw watched her mentor through narrowed eyes. He was crouched, but not in an offensive position, a defensive one. It was still her turn. She thought quickly. If he was crouched, then if would take a second for him to turn around and face her if she was on the other side. Would it, though? After all, the power from his crouch could spring him into a turn. It would be awkward, though, and despite his background, she might be able to get in a blow or two. The white feline gave no warning and launched herself into the air, her eyes faking out the tom by aiming for his back, while she was actually aimed for the space behind him. It would look like a mistake in his eyes, but he’d soon see how purposeful it really was. The she-cat turned almost in midair and turned the rest of the way once she was on the ground before facing him again and aiming a few quick sheathed blows to his haunches.
(Yours are simply amazing though! ^^)

Surprise was one emotion that glittered across Shadetail's focused expression as he watched Snowpaw leap through the air. Her eyes were locked on his back, and he felt a bit of disappointment race through him. No, he thought, almost going as far as to shake his head. Aiming for his back would only cause him to roll over and crush her, and if it was a real battle scenario and she was facing a larger warrior, Snowpaw would be outmatched. But the surprise came flying back in as she sailed past his back and out of his line of sight. He tried to turn quickly, confusion settling in, when he felt the blows of her sheathed paws hit his haunches. If the claws had been unsheathed, it would've thrown out any momentum he had built up to spring forward and escape, and she could've easily pinned him. ...Oh, he thought, suddenly realizing that had been the feline's plan all along. He slithered forward out of reach of Snowpaw's continuous blows and finished turning himself, not hesitating as he leaped towards her, this time launching himself in the air and aiming towards her back. Let's see how she handles this, he thought, knowing it was partially a mistake, but the adrenaline that pumped through his veins kept his focus a bit clouded with trying each move that was possible.
Old June 1st, 2018, 11:02 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Yours are simply amazing though! ^^)

Surprise was one emotion that glittered across Shadetail's focused expression as he watched Snowpaw leap through the air. Her eyes were locked on his back, and he felt a bit of disappointment race through him. No, he thought, almost going as far as to shake his head. Aiming for his back would only cause him to roll over and crush her, and if it was a real battle scenario and she was facing a larger warrior, Snowpaw would be outmatched. But the surprise came flying back in as she sailed past his back and out of his line of sight. He tried to turn quickly, confusion settling in, when he felt the blows of her sheathed paws hit his haunches. If the claws had been unsheathed, it would've thrown out any momentum he had built up to spring forward and escape, and she could've easily pinned him. ...Oh, he thought, suddenly realizing that had been the feline's plan all along. He slithered forward out of reach of Snowpaw's continuous blows and finished turning himself, not hesitating as he leaped towards her, this time launching himself in the air and aiming towards her back. Let's see how she handles this, he thought, knowing it was partially a mistake, but the adrenaline that pumped through his veins kept his focus a bit clouded with trying each move that was possible.
[ agh! stop being so nice! <3 ]

As the feline sailed over her mentor’s head, she felt a pick of satisfaction. She had definitely fooled the tom. Her blows to his haunches were soft as to not hurt the tom, but if this was real battle, he wouldn’t have any left. Snowpaw was happy with how her move had played out, especially after the first mess up. Everything had gone as planned. Now it was time for the defensive area, though- this was clear by the way Shadetail was positioned. She was right. Her mentor leapt through the air, soaring for her back. She was positive that he wouldn’t do her move- or would he? Let’s pretend I didn’t know that move. What would I do to avoid a head-on attack? She could practically hear her mentor’s voice in her head as she calculated. Just in time, the white feline bounded out of the way and immediately launched back into the fight, but the blows that she threw towards Shadetail’s ears and legs were sloppier than normal.

Old June 2nd, 2018, 12:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Goldenstar carefully jumped onto the highbranch, looking down at the clearing calmly. There weren’t many ceremonies to do, so he just had to do them quickly. He wanted to give the apprentices time to get a taste of the territory, and take everything in. It felt as though greenleaf was finally here, and that was such a relief for him, shifting his focus so that he was focussing on ceremonies. “Could all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highbranch?” He asked it like a question, though it was more or less an order. He didn't like how it sometimes felt like that, but what could he do?

”Cricketkit, Maplekit, and Dawnkit, could you please step forward? You three have reached the age of six moons, and, as you probably already know, that means you are ready to be apprentinced. Cricketkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cricketpaw, and your mentor will be Shortsoul. Maplekit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Maplepaw, and your mentor will be Silentlightning. Dawnkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dawnpaw, and your mentor will be Gingersplash.

And with that, he nodded at the apprentinces, and adjourned the meeting. As he looked around the clearing, he had to tell himself to calm down, that everything would be okay for awhile. There was nothing to worry about. Still, there was something gnawing at him, making him on edge in every situation. What he wouldn’t give to be calm. Maybe a walk would clear his mind? Nodding to himself, he walked out of the clearing, trying to steady himself.

@Fuzzyfeline @Kolabear360 @Silver Fishie @Panda @ponyapan @Tazzy

Last edited by :blue:; June 2nd, 2018 at 12:04 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:06 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Lyeni @Tazzy

Dawnkit felt her heart skip a beat in both excitement and slight fear.
I'm- I'm being made an apprentice? Already? she thoughts silently.
She looked around, hoping to find her mother- Beetlemist. But deep within she knew taht she wouldn't be there. Her mother had been sick for very long, and hadn't held the energy to even walk out of the nursery, with the exception of going to the medicine cats den. Dawnkit hung her head lower.
She knew, yet she had hoped. Then, at least I will make her proud! she thought, trembling. She looked up when her name was called.

"Dawnkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dawnpaw, and your mentor will be Gingersplash." announced Goldenstar. Dawnpaw gave a mew of hapiness. Dawnpaw, huh?
That was her name now! And a cat by the name of Gingersplash was her mentor, had they met? She looked around to see if anyone was approaching her. After all, they'd touch noses. As mentor and apprentice! she told herself proudly.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 03:03 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Maplekit- No, Maplepaw- bounced slightly on her toes in excitement, her white paws kicking up a small drift of dust. Her fern green eyes glimmered with excitement as Goldenstar finished the ceremony, and tingling feeling she had had all day long was over powering.
I can explore the territory, the woods, and I can battle train! I’m so excited! Then, realization struck. Silentlightning. Maplepaw had been given a mute mentor. Yes, she had always been nice, but how was Maplepaw supposed to train? Her fur standing on end, she shivered. What if she fell behind everyone? Or wasn’t made a warrior? The anxiety soon melted away as she took in the fact that tonight, she would be sleeping in the apprentice den.
She wanted to catch a mouse. A big, plump one at that. Ever since she was a kit (only a few seconds ago), she had wanted to present her uncle with a large fat mouse, plump and juicy. Green leaf was nearly here, and prey would be running through the pine forests at this point. It was the key time to strike.
Happiness bubbling from her, she stepped forward to touch noses with her new mentor.

@Panda

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; June 2nd, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 03:55 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
Maplekit- No, Maplepaw- bounced slightly on her toes in excitement, her white paws kicking up a small drift of dust. Her fern green eyes glimmered with excitement as Goldenstar finished the ceremony, and tingling feeling she had had all day long was overpowering.
I can explore the territory, the woods, and I can battle train! I’m so excited! Then, realization struck. Silentlightning. Maplepaw had been given a mute mentor. Yes, she had always been nice, but how was Maplepaw supposed to train? Her fur standing on end, she shivered. What if she fell behind everyone? Or wasn’t made a warrior? The anxiety soon melted away as she took in the fact that tonight, she would be sleeping in the apprentice den.
She wanted to catch a mouse. A big, plump one at that. Ever since she was a kit (only a few seconds ago), she had wanted to present her uncle with a large fat mouse, plump and juicy. Green leaf was nearly here, and prey would be running through the pine forests at this point. It was the key time to strike.
Happiness bubbling from her, she stepped forward to touch noses with her new mentor.

@Panda
Silentlightning lazed about in the clearing, stroking her tongue through the many mats in her fur in an attempt to detangle them. Once that ceremony began, she paid almost no attention, like normal. She never really concerned herself in the ranking of cats in the clan. All this was superficial. At best, they were popularity contests, in her opinion. That excluded the apprentice ceremonies since everyone became an apprentice at 6 moons, but she still didn't find much interest in them since she knew she'd never have an apprentice. As the ceremony went on, she continued cleaning her fur. She swore she heard someone say her name at one point, but brushed it off as nothing more than a figment of her imagination. Suddenly, an apprentice rushed infront of her with their nose towards her in greeting. She gave them an odd look, before noticing the clans eyes were on her. She looked around once more to see the other new apprentices doing the same to various warriors. That's right. This is how they greet their mentors. I almost forgot. She paused a moment letting what was happening around her process, followed by her messy fur fluffing up a bit. Wait. So if an apprentice is doing this to me, does that mean I'm a mentor? She looked at Maplepaw with bewildered eyes, but they quickly changed to an expression of approval and friendliness. Her fur immediately laid flat, as she reached her own nose towards her apprentice with happiness. She could barely keep herself from bouncing around the clearing in joy. For now, she couldn't even process how hard this task would be; she was just happy to a mentor.