Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by iliri
Today 06:55 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 06:55 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:53 PM
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:37 PM
night shift
Last post by alkaline
Today 06:28 PM

Old June 6th, 2018, 01:41 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default A Spicy Love

Decided there will most likely be a second part to this in the future!

Such a generic title am I right?
Anyways, this is a plot for my boy Spicestorm. He’s had so many things go on in his life, and I really want more development for him as he is in the perfect young warrior stage for major development.

Anyways, this is going to be a bit of an interesting plot, and I had some major ideas for it while I was sitting around yesterday X3
I’m hoping this goes well, so, here’s the plot!

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

|| Background ||
Spicestorm has had a bit of a rough life. As a kit he was influenced badly by his aunt and uncle, and he started going down a bad path. In his early apprenticehood, he was swept down the river along with his sister Cricketpaw, and his mother Shellfeather. Most of his apprenticeship was spent finding his way back to Riverclan with his mother, and due to this he became a warrior later than his littermates. His sister Cricketpaw died soon after he returned to Riverclan, devastating his whole family. His father also took in a new mate, upsetting his mother. And Spicestorm loves his mother more than anything, so of course this effected him. He continued his life the best he could though, losing his other sister Rabbitleap about the same time he lost his growing friend Quillpaw. These two losses tore at Spicestorm, and he became more reserved than ever, keeping away from almost all cats besides his mother. Soon after this his mother gave birth to five kits, from a different cat named Scorchingflame. Spicestorm didn’t really know his mother’s new mate, and he wasn’t sure how to act around him, so he stayed away from the tomcat for the most part. Scorchingflame disappeared just before the kits were born, and Spicestorm tried to help his mother the best he could with the kits, especially when they took in his aunt’s four kits. Bugkit and Bumblekit oddly disappeared when they were three moons old, upsetting Shellfeather greatly. Though his mother took it a lot better then she had before. That’s where Spicestorm sits right now in his life.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|

|| The Plot ||
Spicestorm is doing his best to live a normal life, as a warrior after all the events in his past. One day he runs into [She-cat]. [She-cat] is a very bold, hopeless romantic who has fancied Spicestorm for quite some time now. Upon seeing him alone, she approaches him and starts up a conversation, immediately and fearlessly expressing her interest in him. Spicestorm had never really been the type to talk to others about his sexuality, he’d never felt he need to tell anyone besides his mother, who is one of the only cats he talks to. So upon hearing [She-cat] is interested in him, Spicestorm isn’t sure what to do. He’s not sure how to tell her that he would probably never be interested in her that way, so he just tries to have a casual conversation with her, straying away from any questions to do with who he liked.
The next moon, [She-cat] is boldly making moves to get closer to Spicestorm. She begins to familiarize herself with his family, catch him at random points in the day, and do her best to be near him as often as he allowed. Or as she could, because Spicestorm didn’t exactly set any limits. Spicestorm himself started to realize he enjoyed her company, as a friend though was all it was.
In the meantime, [Tom 1] began to grow jealous of Spicestorm. He himself liked [She-cat], and he disliked that Spicestorm was getting all of her attention. [Tom 1] decided to go and talk to Shellfeather, his mother, about Spicestorm’s intentions with [She-cat]. Shellfeather, being a bit of the oblivious cat she is, simply states that the two are honing more than friends, and never would be because she knows her son is attracted to toms. This new information flares [Tom 1]’s anger even more. He knows full well that [She-cat] is interested in Spicestorm more than just a friend. And he plans to take her back.
~~~~
After another moon, [She-cat] and Spicestorm have grown quite close, [She-cat] fully believing that Spicestorm feels the same way about her that she did him. Spicestorm knew this, but he didn’t have the heart to tell her the truth. He had grown fond of having her around, and he didn’t want to damage the friendship they had. So he continued to allow her to “be with him.” She started to get more cozy with him, often cuddling up with him and acting like he was hers.
Spicestorm soon found out that she had stared to tell cats in the clan that they were mates. This pushed him over the line, and he had no idea what to do at that point. He decided one night to finally confront her. But that night, she told him that she loved him, and it made Spicestorm feel horrible about what he hadn’t intended to say. He didn’t want to hurt her feelings, he didn’t want her to be heartbroken. He’d seen enough heartbroken cats in his lifetime. And he knew his mother would want him to keep her happy, even if it meant giving up his own desires. Being the selfless cat he is, Spicestorm tells her he loves her too, and they officially become mates. The young warrior is not sure what to feel at that point, he’d never been good with emotions, and his at that moment were everywhere.
Soon enough after that night, [She-cat] is expecting Spicestorm’s kits. Something that furthers Spicestorm’s confused emotions, makes [Tom 1] even angrier, and only makes [She-cat] happier. Spicestorm is happy for her, and he himself realizes that he’s started to feel something more towards [She-cat] as well, though he’s not completely sure what it is. He’s still horrible with emotions.

[Tom 1] starts planning with [Friend] to split Spicestorm and [She-cat] up. He’s blinded by anger at how Spicestorm could be mates with the cat he loves, when he believed Spicestorm didn’t even love her the way she deserved. [Friend] is also a friend of [She-cat]’s, and they decide to straight up tell her about Spicestorm’s true sexuality. [She-cat] acts like she isn’t bothered by this, and tries to tell herself [Friend] is lying. But she always trusted them, so she finally decides to go and confront Spicestorm about it. When she finds him, he is bleeding, fresh wounds littering his fur. She clearly sees the wounds are from another cat, and demands him to tell her what happened. He tries to lie at first, but he’s not that type of cat, so he tells her that [Tom 1] attacked him. She presses, and he reveals that it was because [Tom 1] loved her and he thought that Spicestorm didn’t love her because he was gay. [She-cat] asks Spicestorm is he really does love her, and Spicestorm responds saying he’s not completely sure, and admits to her how horrible with emotions he is.
He expects rejection from her, and is prepared for her to be hurt, but all he gets from her is kindness, and love. [She-cat] tells him she’s willing to wait as long as he needs for him to love her, because she can tell that he definitely feels something for her.

After another moon, five healthy kits are born to [She-cat] and Spicestorm. But this rises another problem for the warrior. He has no idea how to be a father. His father wasn’t really around in his kithood, and he’d always been a mother’s boy anyways. So, the tom tries his best to be a father to the kits, but he feels like he’s failing miserably. During this time, he meets [Tom 2]. This cat is a close family friend, one Spicestorm has known for a while. And was even interested in in his earlier apprentice days. [Tom 2] starts spending more time with Spicestorm, and he’s a very openly flirty cat, causing some feelings from the past to arouse in Spicestorm again. The tomcat doesn’t want to betray [She-cat], but he’s still not sure where his sexuality lays. [Tom 2] starts to get closer to Spicestorm’s kits, often talking to them and playing with them. I’m Spicestorm’s mind, [Tom 2] is a batter father then he could ever be. Spicestorm is not completely sure what [Tom 2] is trying to do, as he’s fighting with feelings between him and [She-cat]. Alongside this there was [Tom 1], still trying to plot his revenge.
In a bit of a predicament, Spicestorm decides to take a walk alone to try and clear his head. Here he is attacked by [Tom 1], Who ruthlessly tries to kill him. Spicestorm is saved by [Tom 2], Who fights [Tom 1] off with such ferocity that [Tom 1] runs out of the territory. [Whether he stays in Riverclan or flees is up to the RPer]. Spicestorm questions [Tom 2] on what he did that. And why he’d been doing all of the other things as well. Turns out, [Tom 2] is [She-cat]’s kithood best friend, and was trying to help Spicestorm realize his true feelings for her. [Tom 2] has always been a flirty cat, and he couldn’t help that, but he was also figuring Spicestorm out. [Tom 2] told Spicestorm that he needed to let his heart feel for whoever it was going to feel for, no matter who they were. At that moment, the two heard a pained yowl. [She-cat] has followed the two toms into the territory, and had been attacked by [Tom 1] as he was fleeing. She was injured greatly, and Spicestorm and [Tom 2] quickly brought her back to the clan, to the medicine cat. Spicestorm stayed by her side as she healed, allowing his mother and [Tom 2] to help look after his kits. During this time, Spicestorm realized that [Tom 2] was right. He really did love [She-cat], and he wanted her to be the one by his side. The next morning, he told her so, and she responded saying she always knew it, she was just waiting for him to realize it himself.
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Awww soooo sappy!!! But I really do like this plot, and though it does span across a bit of time, I’m hoping it’ll work out and be fun! I wasn’t completely sure at first if I wanted to have She-cat die, but then I was like, too much deaths, I just want a happy ending for my boy!
So here it is! A lot of internal conflict for him though, it’ll be great character development!

Anyways, here’s the roles and the form!

|| Roles ||

[She-Cat]
-Must be a bit if a hopeless romantic
-Must be open with her feelings
-Will be the first to make a move on Spicestorm
-Must be bold and a little snarky
-Must be willing to outwardly show her affection towards Spice
-Will be kithood friends with [Tom 2]
-Will end up being Spicestorm’s forever mate and the mother of his kits
-Must be loyal to Spice

Whitewish @0Rainlight0

[Tom 1]
-Has some anger issues
-Hates Spicestorm from the beginning
-Seems nice on the outside
-Will love she-cat
-Will be willing to attack multiple cats to get what he wants, or simply out of anger

[Friend]
-Will talk with She-cat about Spicestorm’s sexuality
-Will be friends with both Tom 1 and she-cat
-Will plot with Tom 1

[Tom 2]
-Kithood friend of She-cat
-Must be a bit flirty
-Should be Bisexual
-Will become good friends with Spicestorm
-Will be a family friend of Spice’s at first

Lionstorm @Ombre Party

[Kits]
~A separate finder will be created for them once she-cat is chosen and the plot is underway~

~~~~~~~~

Form
Name:
Role:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra Plot Ideas/Points?:
Other/Questions?:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone! I’ll start choosing roles on June 12th most likely!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; June 17th, 2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old June 11th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Unlimited Power!

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: A Spicy Love

Name: Bluetail
Role: she cat
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: A grey tabby, near the tips of her ears is splotched with white, she has short fur and soft blue eyes.
Personality: Bluetail is a kind and gentle cat. She has a hard time finding flaws in others, which can lead her to trouble. She can get strained easily, and suffers from depression. Bluetail is constantly trying to find her perfect mate, and will be very loyal to them.
Extra Plot Ideas/Points?: nope
Other/Questions?: noppee

@RedHead

Last edited by Jurassic~Spirit; June 12th, 2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old June 11th, 2018, 06:11 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Name:
Dappledkit, Dappledpaw, Dappledthistle

Role:
She-Cat

Sexuality:
Straight, Homosexual

Appearance:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=6019
(Art by me)
Her base coat is a dark rowan color, with a hint of fiery russet lying in the undercoat, just barely showing through. She has extremely faint tabby markings, trailing mainly up and down her flank and tail, and is nearly invisible on her back and face. She has light brown paws and underbelly, and her ears and a dark brown and her left ear has a snaking slice down the length of it. Her claws are a pale white, and her nose is coal black. Her eyes are a violent amber, with colors of the sunset. She has one scar on her flank, carefully hidden by the grooming of her soft and silky fur.

Personality:
Dappled is mainly your female heroine in the story.
Confident and determined, she is quite the stubborn shecat. If you tell her something against her beliefs, she will try to fight it with all that she has. Don’t ever tell her to change her mind, because she won’t. If you do; She will begin by kindly contradicting you and patiently waiting for you to realize she won’t stop. Continue, and your death wish is fulfilled.
While a bit snarky, she can be rather humorous. She likes making others laugh, so she will purposely slip up and laugh it off like it was nothing. She likes kits, and is truly a young one at heart, always willing to have a race or visit the elders, even if she has to do chores.
She is also rather patient. If there is a foolhardy apprentice that needs help with training, she’ll lend a paw to the mentor and help them out, especially since she has her own difficult apprentice, Shiftedpaw, to work with. She understand completely.
If someone seems like they’re cutting her off or pretending, she will silently wait on them. She likes to observe other cats first, then rush in with a joke or a comment to loosen them up. She finds that she can really read cats better if they’re at ease, something she has learned over time.
She is also extremely loyal to everything. Starclan, Riverclan, her family, her friends, everything in her life. She lives off of the relationships she builds, and if those were lost, she would be lost. Therefore, she defends what she owns with her life and her being.
While she makes jokes, she openly flirts, sometimes to no avail. She likes to aggravate those she knows only want her in a friend zone, but if she knows she really likes someone, and they haven’t said ‘No’, she won’t back down. (Spice never did say no, didn’t he? He only confessed about his sexuality.)

Plot Ideas:
I think that when she pressures Spice into returning her affections, she tries to argue with him at first until he says how he is horrible with emotions. So perhaps a lover’s quarrel before the sweet and sentimental moments?
Other/Questions:
None

@RedHead

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; June 11th, 2018 at 06:25 PM.
Old June 11th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Name:
Lionstorm

Role:
Tom 2

18 moons

Sexuality:

Gay

Appearance:
A bright, golden fur with blue-grey eyes. His paws are black-grey, along with his tail tip, muzzle, and his left ear goes from a grey-gold to a black ear-tip. He is broad-shouldered and you can see the muscles rippling under his pelt when he walks.

Personality:
Kind | Openly Flirty | Doesn't care about what others think of his sexuality | Brave | Hardworking | Loyal | Determined | Devoted

Maybe one of the kits ends up liking up more than the she-cat (who ever that may be) and he is like a father figure for one?

Other/Questions?:

@RedHead

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 12th, 2018, 03:15 AM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish

Name:
Whitewish
Role:
She-cat
Sexuality:
Biromantic Heterosexual (Masculine Preference)
Appearance:
Whitewish is a pretty, young, and lithe white shecat with heterochromia. Her left eye is a golden orange, like the early setting sun, while her right eye is a cool blue, akin to the ocean, or a lake in full sunlight. She has one black patch on her fur, and it is located at the base of her throat. Her legs are long and slender, and her body is curved and narrow, with wider hips and shoulders and a slightly bowed neck. Her fur is silky soft and long, and can easily mat if she isn't careful about its care.
Personality:
Whitewish is a very outgoing, demanding shecat. She isn't afraid of her feelings, boasts about herself a wee bit too often, and does what she wants concerning the confrontation of others, especially in her love life. However, she is kind-hearted, loyal, and devoted to her clan and those close to her, and understands her own faults. Even so, she still tends to stick to what she wants like glue, is stubborn, snarky and sarcastic, and never gives up once she has her eye set on something or someone she has to have in her life. She doesn't hesitate to tell others what she feels about them, and can be honest to a fault sometimes. She has a few issues when she gets mad, but tends to take out her anger when she's alone, and bottles up negative emotions like fuel. Her outgoing, personable side covers a side of her heart that is foolish and hopelessly romantic, but also scared to be loved or to love. She can be insecure in her actions--though she never shows it--and most of the things she says aloud without thinking she regrets. Even so, her amniverted nature tends to stick to the extroverted side, only going introverted and slightly insecure when she is confessing things to the cats closest to her. In the end, her personality and actions can be borderline reckless, but she generally always means well, even if she gets a bit pushy.
Maybe once he confesses that he's terrible with emotions, and that he's unsure if he loves her or not, she gets this horrible bout of anxiety and throws herself into a minor depression for a bit over the fact that she's given him everything and he might have lied when he said he loved her, before coming back to her senses and proceeding with the "I'll wait for you, so take your time." scene? Not sure, might be a bit cheesy for ya XD
Other/Questions?:
None that I can think of! Thank you for the opportunity!
Old June 13th, 2018, 02:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quick bump, once I choose the first few roles, then the plot can start!
It will start with a Roleplay between Spicestorm and the she-cat.

Character Site
--
Old June 16th, 2018, 12:41 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsievannerz View Post
Name: Bluetail
Role: she cat
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: A grey tabby, near the tips of her ears is splotched with white, she has short fur and soft blue eyes.
Personality: Bluetail is a kind and gentle cat. She has a hard time finding flaws in others, which can lead her to trouble. She can get strained easily, and suffers from depression. Bluetail is constantly trying to find her perfect mate, and will be very loyal to them.
Extra Plot Ideas/Points?: nope
Other/Questions?: noppee

@RedHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
Name:
Dappledkit, Dappledpaw, Dappledthistle

Role:
She-Cat

Sexuality:
Straight, Homosexual

Appearance:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=6019
(Art by me)
Her base coat is a dark rowan color, with a hint of fiery russet lying in the undercoat, just barely showing through. She has extremely faint tabby markings, trailing mainly up and down her flank and tail, and is nearly invisible on her back and face. She has light brown paws and underbelly, and her ears and a dark brown and her left ear has a snaking slice down the length of it. Her claws are a pale white, and her nose is coal black. Her eyes are a violent amber, with colors of the sunset. She has one scar on her flank, carefully hidden by the grooming of her soft and silky fur.

Personality:
Dappled is mainly your female heroine in the story.
Confident and determined, she is quite the stubborn shecat. If you tell her something against her beliefs, she will try to fight it with all that she has. Don’t ever tell her to change her mind, because she won’t. If you do; She will begin by kindly contradicting you and patiently waiting for you to realize she won’t stop. Continue, and your death wish is fulfilled.
While a bit snarky, she can be rather humorous. She likes making others laugh, so she will purposely slip up and laugh it off like it was nothing. She likes kits, and is truly a young one at heart, always willing to have a race or visit the elders, even if she has to do chores.
She is also rather patient. If there is a foolhardy apprentice that needs help with training, she’ll lend a paw to the mentor and help them out, especially since she has her own difficult apprentice, Shiftedpaw, to work with. She understand completely.
If someone seems like they’re cutting her off or pretending, she will silently wait on them. She likes to observe other cats first, then rush in with a joke or a comment to loosen them up. She finds that she can really read cats better if they’re at ease, something she has learned over time.
She is also extremely loyal to everything. Starclan, Riverclan, her family, her friends, everything in her life. She lives off of the relationships she builds, and if those were lost, she would be lost. Therefore, she defends what she owns with her life and her being.
While she makes jokes, she openly flirts, sometimes to no avail. She likes to aggravate those she knows only want her in a friend zone, but if she knows she really likes someone, and they haven’t said ‘No’, she won’t back down. (Spice never did say no, didn’t he? He only confessed about his sexuality.)

Plot Ideas:
I think that when she pressures Spice into returning her affections, she tries to argue with him at first until he says how he is horrible with emotions. So perhaps a lover’s quarrel before the sweet and sentimental moments?
Other/Questions:
None

@RedHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Rainlight0 View Post
Name:
Whitewish
Role:
She-cat
Sexuality:
Biromantic Heterosexual (Masculine Preference)
Appearance:
Whitewish is a pretty, young, and lithe white shecat with heterochromia. Her left eye is a golden orange, like the early setting sun, while her right eye is a cool blue, akin to the ocean, or a lake in full sunlight. She has one black patch on her fur, and it is located at the base of her throat. Her legs are long and slender, and her body is curved and narrow, with wider hips and shoulders and a slightly bowed neck. Her fur is silky soft and long, and can easily mat if she isn't careful about its care.
Personality:
Whitewish is a very outgoing, demanding shecat. She isn't afraid of her feelings, boasts about herself a wee bit too often, and does what she wants concerning the confrontation of others, especially in her love life. However, she is kind-hearted, loyal, and devoted to her clan and those close to her, and understands her own faults. Even so, she still tends to stick to what she wants like glue, is stubborn, snarky and sarcastic, and never gives up once she has her eye set on something or someone she has to have in her life. She doesn't hesitate to tell others what she feels about them, and can be honest to a fault sometimes. She has a few issues when she gets mad, but tends to take out her anger when she's alone, and bottles up negative emotions like fuel. Her outgoing, personable side covers a side of her heart that is foolish and hopelessly romantic, but also scared to be loved or to love. She can be insecure in her actions--though she never shows it--and most of the things she says aloud without thinking she regrets. Even so, her amniverted nature tends to stick to the extroverted side, only going introverted and slightly insecure when she is confessing things to the cats closest to her. In the end, her personality and actions can be borderline reckless, but she generally always means well, even if she gets a bit pushy.
Maybe once he confesses that he's terrible with emotions, and that he's unsure if he loves her or not, she gets this horrible bout of anxiety and throws herself into a minor depression for a bit over the fact that she's given him everything and he might have lied when he said he loved her, before coming back to her senses and proceeding with the "I'll wait for you, so take your time." scene? Not sure, might be a bit cheesy for ya XD
Other/Questions?:
None that I can think of! Thank you for the opportunity!
Okay, the choice was harder than I expected between these three cats, but after some consideration and in-my-head roleplaying (don’t ask), I decided I’m going to accept Whitewish as the she-cat. There is still a spot open for the friend, and Spicestorm is open to friends too that can help him through this situation.
There will also be the kit finder, which I will post later on, when the time is nearing.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
Name:
Lionstorm

Role:
Tom 2

18 moons

Sexuality:

Gay

Appearance:
A bright, golden fur with blue-grey eyes. His paws are black-grey, along with his tail tip, muzzle, and his left ear goes from a grey-gold to a black ear-tip. He is broad-shouldered and you can see the muscles rippling under his pelt when he walks.

Personality:
Kind | Openly Flirty | Doesn't care about what others think of his sexuality | Brave | Hardworking | Loyal | Determined | Devoted

Maybe one of the kits ends up liking up more than the she-cat (who ever that may be) and he is like a father figure for one?

Other/Questions?:

@RedHead
Accepted as Tom 2!

Character Site
--
Old June 17th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Okay, the choice was harder than I expected between these three cats, but after some consideration and in-my-head roleplaying (don’t ask), I decided I’m going to accept Whitewish as the she-cat. There is still a spot open for the friend, and Spicestorm is open to friends too that can help him through this situation.
There will also be the kit finder, which I will post later on, when the time is nearing.
Thank you!

Accepted as Tom 2!
Yay! ok, thx :P

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 17th, 2018, 07:34 PM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Thank you!

Accepted as Tom 2!
Ahh! Thank you so much, I'm super excited!

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

Just your average Semi-Functioning Sociopath.

My Characters | My dA
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:10 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

boop, mainly looking for a tom 1 right now!

Character Site
--