Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Bean
Today 03:26 PM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:25 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Moonraven
Today 03:22 PM
Snowheart's Mini Animated...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 03:18 PM

Old May 25th, 2018, 03:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Warzone Dogs [signups]

@Suspiciousmindz
Heyy !! I'm back so I can have Bruno return from his journey c:

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 29th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Celestial @Empress Of Evil @Mauve @NightWarrior4Life @yummyluc @king kaleb! @Foxfur @Ghost Galaxy @Broken Madness @Kolabear360 @Aurora Australis @Rubinaito @Crumbleless @Cosmo @Ombre Party @Mystery

Just a reminder you guys have until tomorrow night to respond twice to the thread since 5/10!
Failure to do so will result in removal of your canine from the RP to open up ranks for other members. You can always reapply.

On another note, I'm not sure if they were found yet, but Celestial's character [Gypsy] is expecting Doug's character [Stan]'s puppies! Contact Celestial or post here if you want to apply for them!

If you need an idea of what each member should be doing right now so you can start off somewhere, please look at the first page on the RP thread. I have also listed anyone with open posts you can respond to!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 29th, 2018 at 08:07 PM.
Old May 30th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Celestial @Empress Of Evil @Mauve @NightWarrior4Life @yummyluc @king kaleb! @Foxfur @Ghost Galaxy @Broken Madness @Kolabear360 @Aurora Australis @Rubinaito @Crumbleless @Cosmo @Ombre Party @Mystery

Just a reminder you guys have until tomorrow night to respond twice to the thread since 5/10!
Failure to do so will result in removal of your canine from the RP to open up ranks for other members. You can always reapply.

On another note, I'm not sure if they were found yet, but Celestial's character [Gypsy] is expecting Doug's character [Stan]'s puppies! Contact Celestial or post here if you want to apply for them!

If you need an idea of what each member should be doing right now so you can start off somewhere, please look at the first page on the RP thread. I have also listed anyone with open posts you can respond to!

I believe I might take out my characters because they don't see any other contact with others in their pack, therefore I'd rather not rp by myself.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 31st, 2018, 07:37 AM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: Warzone Dogs [signups]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Suspiciousmindz
Heyy !! I'm back so I can have Bruno return from his journey c:

I could be one on Stan and Gypsy's pups
Old June 2nd, 2018, 07:35 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Name: Arrow

Rank Desired: Warrior; Aspires to be Zeta

Love Interest: None - Homosexual, Panromantic

Mate: None

Pups: None

Appearance: Loose Ref

Australian Shepard | Siberian Husky

He was bred for beauty and strength. He has the pelt of the Australian Shepard - creamy base, dark gray splotch on his back, white gray flecks on his back. He has a tan face. His ears are pricked and tail fluffy, like that of a husky. His eyes are a piercing icy blue, his husky parentage shining through. He wears a pair of goggles, which helps keep dirt, grit, and water out of his icy eyes. The goggles are a bit scratched, but they aren’t tinted, so he can see things in their normal color. The very edges of his peripheral vision are blocked.

Personality: Cold. Calculating. Violent. All words used to describe this ruthless canine. He makes an enemy of every living creature outside the pack. Humans, canines, felines. All of them are the same to him. Enemies. Even inside the pack, he’s vulnerable only to a few canines. He doesn’t treat his pack like enemies, but treats them cautiously. The pack took him in; he doesn’t want to lose the respect of the formidable pack. He treats high ranks with respect, and middle and lower ranks with respect as well. Every dog plays a part in the pack, and he respects that. He is fiercely loyal to the pack and Bullet, and will give his life to protect it. But he wants to advance in the rank, be able to use his street smarts and quick wit to better the pack.

Other/Plot Ideas?: He is genetically enhanced. His senses and strength have been enhanced.

Backstory Time! @Suspiciousmindz

”When I was born, I remember my mother looking down at me lovingly, my father watching me, pride in his gaze, and the humans peering on. I was an only pup, so I was well taken care of. My parents loved me, and the humans made me start training early on. At first, I was resentful. I wanted to play, not train. But now, I thank them for it. They’re the only humans I will ever tolerate. They also gave me my goggles.

“Then, one day, they were gone. No, not dead. They just abandoned us. My mother and father tried to reassure me. I was almost a year old at the time. They took me out to the streets, where we planned on living. They taught me to survive by myself. Then, when I was two years old, I set off on my own. For a few months, I was self-sufficient and thriving. Then, they captured me. The humans in clean, white coats with sharp syringes. They drugged me, knocking me out for a few days.

“I woke up in a cramped cage, my shoulders and back of my neck sore. My eyes were sticky with sleep. My surroundings were blurry for the first few minutes. I heard barking. Sad, melancholy barking. Then, a flurry of high-pitched taps, which I picked up as some kind of warning. It was quickly muffled, then stopped entirely. This was when I started to worry. Well, worry more. I was in a clean, bright room with a fluorescent light beaming down onto a shiny table. There were no exits I could see, and no windows. I was trapped.

“Luckily, the humans kept my goggles on. I wouldn’t voluntarily let anyone,-
anyone touch my goggles. A human in a white coat and a syringe entered from beyond my view. I made the stupid mistake of growling at the human. It almost wasn’t my fault; it was instinctive. It immediately turned to stare at me, and opened the cage. I shrunk back as it slapped a sweet smelling cloth on my muzzle. My world went black.

“It was like that for a few months. I’d wake up, sore and exhausted, only to be put to sleep again. I almost gave up. Near the end, I stopped eating and drinking. They stopped putting me to sleep, so I was left to lay and plot while my muscles deteriorate. I figured out the regular intervals that the humans came in. I started to eat again, but not all of the food. They still thought I wasn’t eating. But I steadily grew stronger.

“One day, when a human was coming in with a bowl of water, I faked sleeping. Once the human opened the cage, I launched myself at the human, using the back of the cage as a launchpad. It seemed surprised, just as I lunged. I didn’t want to kill it, simply scare it. I knocked it over, spilling the water onto it. I then ran to the entrance, which it kept open.

“I was lost in a maze of hallways. And yet, I wasn’t getting tired. I was running and running, yet I felt new strength coursing through my veins. What had they done to me?

“I skidded around a corner and there it was. The exit. Beautiful sunlight streaming through glass doors. Putting on an extra burst of speed, I crashed through the glass. The glass shards bounced off my fur. I didn’t worry, though. I was finally free. And the humans were going to
pay.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; June 2nd, 2018 at 07:36 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 11:59 AM
Just A Fossil

@Aurora Australis

accepted!

note for everyone: going through the RP right now and removing inactive members~

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 3rd, 2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old June 10th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Suspiciousmindz

Name: Crozier
Rank Desired: Omega
Love Interest: Open {Heteromantic Heterosexual}
Mate: --
Pups: --
Appearance: Reference
Akita | Chow

Crozier is a very average/medium-sized dog and isn't very bulky nor is he lithe. His coat is standard length and particularly soft, it could be argued that he was bred for looks but it's also possible that he's only the second generation of a breeding line before the bombs began to fall. Regardless, he takes up most of his appearance from the Akita in him and one can hardly tell he's part Chow Chow at all. Aside from his tongue taking up the notably dark color that the breed has, which is a deep black/purple color and his hind legs standing straighter than usual. His coat is a brindle one and it surely would have been a favorite for whatever human family he would have been raised in.

Personality: Generally speaking, Crozier is as silent as it gets without actually being mute. He speaks very little to others unless directly told to speak more, but even then it appears to be a strain on him. When he's forced to speak too long, he gets visibly nervous and constantly glances around as if expecting to be attacked any second. Obedience is first nature to him and is not something that needs to be thought of. This young dog will listen to whatever order you give him, even if it meant certain death. And generally speaking he is very submissive, but when it comes to the safety of the pack he is both fiercely loyal and protective and the power you find in this omega when attacking is surprising. But as soon as the danger is gone, he's right back to the silent, submissive omega he was before.

Other/Plot Ideas?: I'm not sure, but I am keen on getting to roleplay with him ;0

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 10th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Just A Fossil

@Duskflight
Accepted!

@Aurora Australis
Your sigma finally has someone to help!
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Secretly A Moon Jellyfish

My Mood: Adorable

Form-
Name: Whip
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at]: Sigma
Love Interest: Harper
Mate: None
Pups: None
Appearance: https://www.petfinder.com/images/breeds/dog/2200.jpg (but with thin scars on her hind legs)
Personality: Whip is a very cautious dog, and has enhanced genetics. She was previously abused for Greyhound Racing, and escaped when the first bomb came down near her arena. She is impatient, but quick to apologize. She feels uneasy about pups, but wouldn't mind having one to raise with Bullet.
Other/Plot Ideas?: If you look closer at her photo, you can see Enhanced leg muscles.

You be the one complaining when I am |GONE.|

http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/Stareyed.png

Last edited by Stareyes; July 6th, 2018 at 10:07 AM.
Old July 5th, 2018, 11:28 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name: Harper
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at] Subordinate, wanting hunter position
Love Interest: Open, but through development
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Appearance: [Link 1]
Harper is a border collie German shepherd mix. She has medium-length fur, with the signature fluffy tail of most border collies. She has the more lean, agile body shape of a border collie, with long thin legs, built for speed and agility. She does have amsxjng strength for her size due to her German Shepard genes, and she also has the shepherd colors for tan and black, rather than white and black of the collie. She wears this around her neck, something that her previous owners has put on her.
Personality: Strong-willed and hard-headed, Harper is a dog of pure will. Growing up on a large family farm with 4 brothers, Harper learned from the get-go how to care for herself. She’s bold and not afraid to speak her mind, not truly caring what others think. She is independent to a fault. She thinks that she only needs herself and that’s it. Yet she often runs into trouble dur to her own risky she can be. She’s very entergetic, and is not often seen in once place for long. She has to move around to keep her mind straight, otherwise she could go mad if she doesn’t get enough exercise. Harper is also quite blunt, she says what’s on her mind and only that. But this can help her in certain situations, as others always know what’s on her mind. She’s like an open book. She doesn’t hold feelings back, as she’s passionate about all the things or others she loves. Harper’s sting will pushes her through the hardest things, but her big head can downgrade her and be a cause of her downfall. Yet, she’s a survivor, young but strong and full of life.
Other/Plot Ideas?: (since I started a lot later) I would like to start her off as a loner before joining the pack as a subordinate. And I feel as if her independent nature would make her reluctant to join a pack, so maybe she’s found in a dangerous area by someone in the pack, and I don’t know, something from there that convinces her to try and prove she can be loyal and hard-working.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.