Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:20 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:20 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:15 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by IcarusUntamed
Today 11:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2018, 11:29 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"Wait up Beepaw!" He said

She paused, class digging into the slick back of the stunted tree. She peered down over the branch she was standing on. "Yeah Badgerpaw?" She asked cocking her head to one side
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:33 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
She paused, class digging into the slick back of the stunted tree. She peered down over the branch she was standing on. "Yeah Badgerpaw?" She asked cocking her head to one side
"Wait up for me!" Baderpaw said

see you around wco <3
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:35 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
"Wait up for me!" Baderpaw said
She paused, waiting for the tom to come up to the branch above where he currently was
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:40 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
She paused, waiting for the tom to come up to the branch above where he currently was
Baderpaw started to climb up. [Im watch kids go insane over bad Christmas gifts]

see you around wco <3
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:43 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Baderpaw started to climb up. [Im watch kids go insane over bad Christmas gifts]
(Oh gosh)

The yellow she cat smiled at badgerpaw as he climbed up the tree. "Your aright." She said calmingy, her greenish yellow eyes shimmering
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:47 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
(Oh gosh)

The yellow she cat smiled at badgerpaw as he climbed up the tree. "Your aright." She said calmingy, her greenish yellow eyes shimmering
[ITS SO FUNNY!] Baderpaw made it and said "Ok now we can keep on climbing!"

see you around wco <3
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:55 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Dewrunner yanked her gaze away from her fickle brother as she saw his little apprentice trot up to him. Soon enough, she heard footsteps coming from her left, and the molly turned. A cat she didn't know too well had went up to the fresh-kill pile, dropping an admirably large piece of prey on the top before pacing away. A smile forming on the dark-furred warrior's face, Dewrunner gave a little bounce on her paws and swiftly walked up to the molly. It occurred to her that she had never heard the other cat talk, and had only seen her mark borders and chase rabbits. Pricking her ears, she took another step forward until she was about half-a-tail length from the other molly.

Her voice was chipper as she greeted her fellow warrior. "Hello! I saw you drop your catch on the pile. Fantastic hunting today, is there?" She asked curiously, the smile never falling off of her face. Although she was smaller than all the other cats, Dewrunner made up for it in her oversized personality and voice. Her blue eyes sparkled as she spoke, as though she got happiness just out of the mere thought of conversing with someone else. Although the molly she had approached seemed a bit standoffish, she still knew it was worth making an attempt. Her tail waved behind her cheerily, and she continued to speak without waiting for an answer. "I've seen you before, but we've never talked. I'm a new warrior, so you're probably more experienced then me. I'm Dewrunner. But- oh, you probably already knew my name. Oops." The she-cat chuckled at her own incessance, wondering if the other cat would mind her talking so much.
As expected, Dewrunner decided to strike a conversation with Marigoldbriar. Any other day and she would've sent the young thing off with a sharp retort, but not today. Besides, the molly had complimented Marigold's catch; the older warrior couldn't help but feel pride at her words. She lifted her head, placing her glossy eyes where she felt Dewrunner's presence was. "Thanks- the little thing didn't even see me coming." An ironic statement, considering Marigold herself couldn't see the rabbit to begin with. It hadn't seen her coming, but the feline herself hadn't seen it at all. "Yes, plenty of prey out." At Dewrunner's eager words, a small frown appeared on the older warrior's face. The young warrior had been friendly in most things, but one sentence had struck a nerve in the snappish warrior. "Probably? Try definitely. I may be blind, but that doesn't mean I have less experience."

Her good mood had gone slightly south. Marigold hadn't even stopped to consider that, being the young thing she was, Dewrunner probably said those words without a second thought as to if they'd offend the brown molly. Maybe Dewrunner didn't even know Marigoldbriar was blind- unlikely, though, as she had said before that she knew the older molly. Never good at hiding her emotions, frustration and anger was evident on Marigold's face. Must everyone in this clan look down on her? She'd just caught a giant rabbit, for Starclan's sake! And now here was a newly made warrior, almost as inexperienced as they could get, seemingly judging the blind cat. She had half a mind to continue chewing the she-cat out, and another half a mind telling her to just walk away. Unable to make a choice, she opted to just stand there silently, tail twitching irritably behind her as she moved her 'gaze' off of Dewrunner and in a random direction.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:32 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
[ITS SO FUNNY!] Baderpaw made it and said "Ok now we can keep on climbing!"
"Gotcha!" She smiled and tried to leap to a farther branch. She miscalculated the leap, and landed with her paws on the branch. She started to panic, digging her claws into the wood.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:59 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
"Gotcha!" She smiled and tried to leap to a farther branch. She miscalculated the leap, and landed with her paws on the branch. She started to panic, digging her claws into the wood.
"Beepaw!" Baderpaw said and then ran and tired to grab her.

see you around wco <3
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:07 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
"Beepaw!" Baderpaw said and then ran and tired to grab her.

"Badgerpaw! I-I'm slipping!" She scrabbled at the tree branch with her back paws, trying to heave herself up with her front ones. She didn't have good enough grip and with the extra movement she kept slipping. "Help!" She looked down at him, pleading in her eyes.
Closed Thread