Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 03:47 AM

Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:03 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Rivers home { open for rp!}

River is a pampered kittypet. She eats fancy feast, gets unsented litter and her bed. River enjoys talking to kittypets,loners,and clan cats alike. Her owner however,dosn’t believe in spaying cats so she is not fixed so she can still have kittens. River likes all cats and humans. She will talk to anyone who listens to her. On to the rp!

River trotted to her human with begging eyes for a treat. She didn’t get one sadly so she stepped outside she liked outside much more than inside. She hopped up to the fence looking for a cat to chat with. “Hello? Anyone there?” She was quite bored and wanted someone to talk to. She hated life as a kittypet. She wanted to feel free but she knew her humans would miss her.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Rivers home { open for rp!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
River is a pampered kittypet. She eats fancy feast, gets unsented litter and her bed. River enjoys talking to kittypets,loners,and clan cats alike. Her owner however,dosn’t believe in spaying cats so she is not fixed so she can still have kittens. River likes all cats and humans. She will talk to anyone who listens to her. On to the rp!

River trotted to her human with begging eyes for a treat. She didn’t get one sadly so she stepped outside she liked outside much more than inside. She hopped up to the fence looking for a cat to chat with. “Hello? Anyone there?” She was quite bored and wanted someone to talk to. She hated life as a kittypet. She wanted to feel free but she knew her humans would miss her.
(I'm just going to jump in with my 16 moons old Risingkit)

Risingkit moved through unknown territory, his feet lightly touching the ground as to not draw attention to himself. The tom sniffed the air to see if he could scent any sign of other cats. Risingkit stopped in his tracks when he heard a female cat call out to nobody. He was hoping that she hadn't spotted him.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:42 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca View Post

(I'm just going to jump in with my 16 moons old Risingkit)

Risingkit moved through unknown territory, his feet lightly touching the ground as to not draw attention to himself. The tom sniffed the air to see if he could scent any sign of other cats. Risingkit stopped in his tracks when he heard a female cat call out to nobody. He was hoping that she hadn't spotted him.
Rivers eyes darted around and didn’t see anyone at first but then with a shift in the wind smelt another cat. “Hello I know someones there I can smell you!” She shouted. She was bored and knowing there was a cat to talk to made her sparkle with intrest “Come on out! Don’t be shy!” The she-cat called out agian waiting for the cat to show itself.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Rivers eyes darted around and didn’t see anyone at first but then with a shift in the wind smelt another cat. “Hello I know someones there I can smell you!” She shouted. She was bored and knowing there was a cat to talk to made her sparkle with intrest “Come on out! Don’t be shy!” The she-cat called out agian waiting for the cat to show itself.
Risingkit let became stiff not wanting to move. This is just what he wanted to be caught by another cat. He stepped out of hiding and looked up at the molly. "You must have a good sense of smell of you could smell that I was there." meowed the former Shadowclan tom.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:17 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

Risingkit let became stiff not wanting to move. This is just what he wanted to be caught by another cat. He stepped out of hiding and looked up at the molly. "You must have a good sense of smell of you could smell that I was there." meowed the former Shadowclan tom.
Yeah, who are you?” the molly asked with peaked intrest. She looked at the tom “I’m River” She said the next question that was about to come out of her mouth was what does it ferl like to be free but decided it wouldn’t be good to ask that to a tom she just met.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Yeah, who are you?” the molly asked with peaked intrest. She looked at the tom “I’m River” She said the next question that was about to come out of her mouth was what does it ferl like to be free but decided it wouldn’t be good to ask that to a tom she just met.
Risingkit looked at River with a friendly smile. "Mines Risingkit." he replied, starting off into space. He felt a little awkward to be talking to another cat.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:24 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

Risingkit looked at River with a friendly smile. "Mines Risingkit." he replied, starting off into space. He felt a little awkward to be talking to another cat.
“Hello Risingkit. You look a little okd to be a kit.” River commented

Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:
“Hello Risingkit. You look a little okd to be a kit.” River commented
Risingkit shrugged. "Yeah I ran away from Shadfowclan and didn't really want to change my name." he replied.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:29 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

Risingkit shrugged. "Yeah I ran away from Shadfowclan and didn't really want to change my name." he replied.
The molly looked suprised “How did you survive? Why did you leave?” She asked trying to get a conversation going with the tom.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:31 PM

Quote:
The molly looked suprised “How did you survive? Why did you leave?” She asked trying to get a conversation going with the tom.
Risingkit stopped moving as she had asked why he left shadowclan. "I made friends with a grumpy old molly." he replied not bringing up why he left his clan.