Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Healing
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 07:11 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:01 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:59 PM

Old August 5th, 2018, 03:16 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default "I'll be by your side." {Plot}

Note: This is a long-term plot that won't take place till awhile after the site side plot is over.

Dolphinsplash is a young warrior of RiverClan living a simi normal life. Though her whole world is about to shake and she might not be ready for it after the hardships of her Clan being run out then the welcomed back.

While on a hunt alone trying to improve her land pray hunting, since she has the worst luck with catching anything, Dolphinsplash happens to find a group of Rogues, Flaze and Hannah. Upon finding the rogues she challenges them for being on RiverClan territory but because of her small size they put her off as no more then a kit fresh out of the nursery. This highly angered Dolphinsplash and she attacked the rogues though before she could so much as leave a claw mark on them Wolfheart showed up and "saved" her at first thinking she was an apprentice. After the two run off Flaze and Hannah, Wolfheart complements Dolphinsplash on her fighting skills expecting her to be grateful for "saving" her but instead she's furious with him for making her seem weak in front of the rogues and mistaking her for an apprentice. They get into a verbal agreement witch is mostly Dolphin yelling at Wolfheart while he trys to defend himself. The agruement ends with Dolphinsplash saying that he has to repay her somehow but never clarified what.
Life moves on and Dolphinsplash carries on with her life, though she spends more time with Wolfheart as she's "making" him help improve her hunting skills since her mentor wasn't much help. This causes Echopool to get curious about their relationship and confronts Dolphinsplash to ask if there's anything going on with her and Wolfheart witch she completely denies even if it's not completely true. But Echopool believes that she's lying and tells Splashcloud that Dolphinsplash finally met someone who she could fall for, though Splashcloud isn't sure since they know Dolphin doesn't believe in love and is to stubborn to admit if she did have feelings for anyone. The two decided to check out Wolfheart without telling Dolphindplash their plan, witch makes her a bit jealous but again she didn't even know why.
Wolfheart gets caught up in this having no idea why Dolphinsplash's two friends are hanging out with him only thing he does know is on the many times he's spent with Dolphin he's fallen for her but knows he can't just tell her. So he decides to wait for her, even if it takes their whole life he just wants to be there for her.
Over time the two become good friends and start hanging out, more then just to learn hunting skills. Even if she won't admit it Dolphinsplash has started having feeling towards Wolfheart that she's unsure to what they are. Though a while latter Wolfheart, Dolphinsplash and Cougarheart are sent on a patrol on witch Cougarheart starts flirting with Wolfheart causing Dolphinsplash to get both annoyed and jealous witch causes her to get in an agruement with Cougarheart. They argue till Wolfheart breaks them up but this doesn't stop Cougarheart from pulling her over and taunting her saying that she shouldn't care who flirts with Wolfheart unless she likes him. Left flustered Dolphinsplash doesn't talk the rest of the patrol as she realizes she feels different towards Wolfheart then she does to anyone else.
After that Dolphinsplash starts avoiding Wolfheart unsure what to do, think or even say. Out of options she goes to Echopool and Splashcloud for help finally admitted that she feels something towards Wolfheart. Both Echopool and Splashcloud are glade she finally admitted it but have different advise. Echopool believes that she should confess her feelings and Splashcloud thinks she should wait until she knows what to do herself and not to lessen to them.
Not finding her friends advise helpful and just feeling embarrassed Dolphinsplash goes out into the territory to clear her thoughts. But she runs into Flaze and Hannah yet again. In no mood to tolerate them Dolphinsplash tells them to leave or else but they just taunt her thinking she's weak. Annoyed she attacks them telling them they should never had come back into RiverClan territory. She gets a few good hits in using her small size and wit as in advantage but the two are both bigger and stronger then her and soon over power her. After a while of being beaten and roughed up the two have her pinned and taunt her again. Just then Wolfheart shows up and fights off the two rogues actually saving Dolphinsplash this time. She thanks him and apologizes for avoiding him and making his life hard. Though Wolfheart tells her he doesn't mind, that he's just glade she's alive and that he will be by her side until the day they die. Dolphinsplash is over joyed by this and just wants to be with him, but is to afraid of her own feelings to tell him. Instead she tells him he better keep his promise.
Their relationship slowly grows though it will be determined in RP weather they become mates or not.

Welp that's it for my plot "I'll be by your side" partly inspired by the song I do by 911 witch would be the TomXDolphinsplash theme in my opinion.

|| Roles ||

Rouge 1
- Any gender.
- Aggressive or grudge holding.B
Taken - Flaze.

Rouge 2
- Any gender.
- Aggressive towards Clan cats or just grudge holding.
Taken - Hannah.

Tom
- Cis male.
- Preferably Heterosexual but can be Bi.
- 16-26 ish moons.
- Has to be in RiverClan.
- I'll let y'all pick his personality. ;3
Taken- Wolfheart.

Friend 1
- Any gender.
- RiverClan.
- Must get along with Dolphin and believe in love.
Taken - Echopool.

Friend 2
-Any gender.
- RiverClan.
- Understands Dolphin more then Friend 1.
- Also friends with Friend 1.
Taken- Splashcloud.

Rival
- Cis Female.
- RiverClan.
- Flirtatious towards everyone.
- Wants to stir up Dolphin wither to get on her nerves or make her realize her feelings.
Taken- Cougarheart.

This will not be a first come first serve. And I may pick additional roles to some if I deem it necessary.

|| Forms ||

Without link.

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Questions or concerns?:
Other:

With link.

Name/Link:
Role wanted:
Questions or concerns?:
Other:

Please refrain from quoting this post, it's long and makes the thread disorganized. Thank you and have a nice day!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; September 13th, 2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:41 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: "I'll be by your side." {Plot}

(Feel like we would be great at this but honestly? I might collapse from the dramatic sense)
Name/Link: Ziri
Role wanted: Tom
Questions or concerns?: Don't hurt my little baby too much.
Other: No. Just lets not pull a Breeze here.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 5th, 2018, 07:40 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name/Link: Splashcloud
Role wanted: Friend 2
Questions or concerns?: Nope!
Other: Splash is just a hopeless romantic and wants everybody to fall in love, but she can’t seem to find love for herself XD

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 5th, 2018, 07:48 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Name:Echoblare
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance:https://images.google.com/imgres?img...h=642&hl=en-us

Personality:But most know that above all else he's flexible and hardworking. Of course he's also leaderly, stable and balanced, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being disruptive as well.
His flexibility though, this is what he's most popular for. There are many times when friends count on this and his helping hand whenever they need cheering up.
Questions or concerns?: where is this gonna play out?
Other: nada

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; August 8th, 2018 at 02:35 AM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 10:54 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Name // Flaze Age // 24 Moons
Gender // Tom
Sexuality // Asexual
Appearance // Black back and tail and a pale orange pelt. (Attachment bellow, cant describe XD) He also has sharp claws.
Personality // Extreamely short-tempered and hostile. He killed his father when he was 4 moons by clawing and drowning him while sleeping and left his mother to starve when she was very sick. He knows she was helped but never bothered to return. Un-predictable. Flaze can be very quiet when walking through fields. Athough he likes running in moors, he enjoyes leaping from tree to tree. He can spot where the bark is soft, and where its hard.
Role // Rouge 1
Other: Wish for rouge 2 to be a bit younger. Excuse any spelling errors please!

Last edited by Blazepaw; August 5th, 2018 at 10:54 AM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Answering some questions.

@Arié
I hope this doesn't turn out like Breeze. Lil' Dolphin would be broken.

@Flameleaf
In RiverClan after they get back to their original territory. If that answers you question.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 5th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Rivereyes
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Appearance: a grey cat with deep brown eyes
Personality: Friendly, Clever, Kind, Funny, Trustworthy
Questions or concerns?: you should add faction to the form
Other: nurp
Faction: River

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:31 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Answering some questions.

@Arié
I hope this doesn't turn out like Breeze. Lil' Dolphin would be broken.

@Flameleaf
In RiverClan after they get back to their original territory. If that answers you question.

ok
edit: WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THATTTTT

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; August 5th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
ok
edit: WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THATTTTT
Make it Flameleaf @Fireleaf

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 5th, 2018, 09:44 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Make it Flameleaf @Fireleaf
heck nah

see you around wco <3